PDA

View Full Version : Not New, But Back.

Denton
11-01-2019, 12:48 AM
My name is Denton. Yes, my real name. Most of you know me. I've crossed swords with some of you and you are the dumbasses are the ones who I feel most akin to. Yup. I just ended a sentence with a preparation. That won't be my last mistake.

Thanks Inor and Sas.

Rubberduck, how are you?

Inor
11-01-2019, 12:52 AM
My name is Denton. Yes, my real name. Most of you know me. I've crossed swords with some of you and you are the dumbasses are the ones who I feel most akin to. Yup. I just ended a sentence with a preparation. That won't be my last mistake.

Thanks Inor and Sas.

Rubberduck, how are you?

To those of you that do not know Denton, he is a complete fucktard. But he is a fucktard that I am proud to call my friend in real life as well as here.

Denton
11-01-2019, 12:57 AM
To those of you that do not know Denton, he is a complete fucktard. But he is a fucktard that I am proud to call my friend in real life as well as here.

I've been called worse, but I am proud to be your friend. Your wife, too.

White Shadow
11-01-2019, 01:57 AM

I've been called worse, but I am proud to be your friend. Your wife, too.

Phrasing is important. I had to read that response twice.

Inor
11-01-2019, 02:02 AM

Denton is good people.

Denton
11-01-2019, 03:20 AM

Inor and his wife are good people.
I hope that is clear enough. :blow:

Slippy
11-01-2019, 03:30 AM
Denton's an Asshole.

But he's OUR Asshole! :blow:

(Which is why he ends sentences with Preparations, Preparation H that is! :D )

I wish he would do a pudcast or some such nonsense, it would give me another reason to get drunk in order to listen to it. Oh and here's an idea...we should get another dude to do the pudcast with Denton! We could call it the Denton and Some Other Guy Bitch and Moan for about 45 minutes?

It would probably never work and they'd get kicked off the YouToo. :fanculo:

BucketBack
11-01-2019, 03:43 AM
Vitamin A & D ointment works also

hawgrider
11-01-2019, 04:13 AM

Thanks Inor and Sas.

Rubberduck, how are you?

The Jack booted thug returns! :D Hey Denton what's new?

Gambit
11-01-2019, 04:15 AM
welcome back man

TJC44
11-01-2019, 06:01 AM
Denton's an Asshole.

I wish he would do a pudcast or some such nonsense, it would give me another reason to get drunk in order to listen to it. Oh and here's an idea...we should get another dude to do the pudcast with Denton! We could call it the Denton and Some Other Guy Bitch and Moan for about 45 minutes?

It would probably never work and they'd get kicked off the YouToo. :fanculo:I don't know Slip. I have seen some strange shit there got hundreds of hits. "Touch an apple to the wall" comes to mind. seriously, welcome back Denton. The show makes my day.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

RubberDuck
11-01-2019, 06:04 AM
Rubberduck, how are you?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191101/c1e4f7ee407078546022f677d59971ea.gif

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Innkeeper
11-01-2019, 07:49 AM
Welcome back Denton.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Big Ken
11-01-2019, 08:03 AM
We haven't met, I'm Ken, welcome back.

shootbrownelk
11-01-2019, 08:13 AM
Welcome back Denton.

hawgrider
11-01-2019, 08:22 AM
We haven't met, I'm Ken, welcome back.

He's the Jack booted thug Super Mod from Prepper forums.

Denton, meet a friend of mine Big Ken from "MGO" Michigan gun owners forum.

hawgrider
11-01-2019, 08:35 AM

Definitely had to do a double take!:thinking:

KnuteFartne
11-01-2019, 08:51 AM
Jigs up boys. No more Denton bashing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RubberDuck
11-01-2019, 09:37 AM

Sent from my SM-G950U using TapatalkYour Californian possessed side must have just wrote that.
Round here we have the same set of balls to their face as we do behind their backs

KnuteFartne
11-01-2019, 09:51 AM
Your Californian possessed side must have just wrote that.
Round here we have the same set of balls to their face as we do behind their backs

Sent from my SM-G955U using TapatalkYou put your balls on mens faces?

hawgrider
11-01-2019, 09:55 AM
You put your balls on mens faces?

That would be called tea bagging?

RubberDuck
11-01-2019, 09:56 AM
Ill bounce them right off their ignorant forehead if helps the stupid in them understand.
AC/DC and my masculinity helps to not be shy of the biggest balls of them all

Slippy
11-01-2019, 10:31 AM
You put your balls on mens faces?

That would be called tea bagging?

Ill bounce them right off their ignorant forehead if helps the stupid in them understand.
AC/DC and my masculinity helps to not be shy of the biggest balls of them all

Speaking of Scrotums on other dudes faces a few years ago an Alabama Crimson Tide football fan rubbed his nutsack on a passed out LSU Tiger Fan on Bourbon Street in a Krystal.

Now you are probably thinking what I'm thinking..."there's a Krystal on Bourbon Street?" Who Knew? HA!

But I digress. Evidently the Ballsy 'Bama Fan is now serving 2 years in prison. I suspect he is having a real BALL there!
https://deadspin.com/nsfw-an-alabama-fan-teabagged-a-passed-out-lsu-fan-at-5876249

But the feud doesn't end with that, fast forward a couple of years and some Bama Fan starts heckling LSU fans after the game in a Louisiana bar and gets his ass kicked and freakin dies!

https://www.wbrz.com/news/bama-fan-beaten-in-bar-fight-after-lsu-game-dies-in-hospital-tuesday

The Bama v LSU game is next week so stay tuned for the festivities!

KnuteFartne
11-01-2019, 11:14 AM
That would be called tea bagging?That's called gay.

Inor
11-01-2019, 11:21 AM
Speaking of Scrotums on other dudes faces a few years ago an Alabama Crimson Tide football fan rubbed his nutsack on a passed out LSU Tiger Fan on Bourbon Street in a Krystal.

Now you are probably thinking what I'm thinking..."there's a Krystal on Bourbon Street?" Who Knew? HA!

But I digress. Evidently the Ballsy 'Bama Fan is now serving 2 years in prison. I suspect he is having a real BALL there!
https://deadspin.com/nsfw-an-alabama-fan-teabagged-a-passed-out-lsu-fan-at-5876249

But the feud doesn't end with that, fast forward a couple of years and some Bama Fan starts heckling LSU fans after the game in a Louisiana bar and gets his ass kicked and freakin dies!

https://www.wbrz.com/news/bama-fan-beaten-in-bar-fight-after-lsu-game-dies-in-hospital-tuesday

The Bama v LSU game is next week so stay tuned for the festivities!

Sometimes you worry me...

hawgrider
11-01-2019, 11:26 AM
That's called gay.

Sent from my SM-G950U using TapatalkOnly if your bagging a dude.

TJC44
11-01-2019, 11:29 AM
AANND Another OTP thread takes a hard left turn!

RubberDuck
11-01-2019, 11:33 AM
AANND Another OTP thread takes a hard left turn!.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191101/fd8b6787fe0a55298a6635cf87073e7b.jpg

hawgrider
11-01-2019, 11:35 AM
AANND Another OTP thread takes a hard left turn!

We do it best!

Denton
11-01-2019, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the warm welcomes!

As far as the rest of the thread's content, content, I don't know what to say. I don't have a degree in psychiatry. :lost:

hawgrider
11-01-2019, 12:45 PM
Thanks for the warm welcomes!

As far as the rest of the thread's content, content, I don't know what to say. I don't have a degree in psychiatry. :lost:

We would send most shrinks to the nut farm after one 30 minute session.

MI.oldguy
11-01-2019, 02:19 PM
Denton,really good to hear from you.I don't get to too many places anymore,health and honeydoo lists keep me busy around our new house.

Welcome back,kick back and stick around Ya hear?.

Deebo
11-01-2019, 02:45 PM
Hey Prick.
Good to see you come around the "darkside" too.

hawgrider
11-01-2019, 02:48 PM
Hey Prick.
Good to see you come around the "darkside" too.

Wait a minute we aren't darkside here. We ban devil worshipers. We are baseball, apple pie, drove my Chevy to the levy and the good ole boys drinkin whiskey and rye.

Mister Mills
11-01-2019, 03:17 PM

Thanks Inor and Sas.

Rubberduck, how are you?

Welcome back Denton.

StratBastard
11-01-2019, 04:11 PM
Always great to have you around Denton!

rice paddy daddy
11-01-2019, 07:13 PM
Hey, pal.
"Bout time ya drug yer sorry ass back here.

Sparkyprep
11-02-2019, 08:43 AM
Only if your bagging a dude.

If you are bagging a chick, it is called "true love". :jester:

Sparkyprep
11-02-2019, 08:44 AM
Ok. Ok. Ok. Welcome back, Denton. Good to see you.

Baglady
11-02-2019, 09:58 AM
DENTON?????!!!!!!!!!! PHONE HOME!! :rapture:Been a loooong time. We need some fresh perspective or dangling participles...:bounce::bounce:

A Watchman
11-02-2019, 10:21 AM

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk:thumb::thumb:

Now hold on a darn minute boys ..... shouldn't we have voted on this Denton thing??

KnuteFartne
11-02-2019, 01:46 PM
DENTON?????!!!!!!!!!! PHONE HOME!! :rapture:Been a loooong time. We need some fresh perspective or dangling participles...:bounce::bounce:

Dangling participles!? I didnt think it was that kinda site.

Slippy
11-02-2019, 02:25 PM
Denton's an Asshole.

It would probably never work and they'd get kicked off the YouToo. :fanculo:

It just hit me betwixt the frontal lobe!

The Denton and KnuteFartne show has a helluva ring! :chopper:

Denton
11-02-2019, 04:05 PM
Hey, pal.
"Bout time ya drug yer sorry ass back here.

I have more time, now. The new company over the contract doesn't believe that throwing money into overtime is the answer to everything. I'm glad. I've aged 15 years in the last eight years.

StratBastard
11-02-2019, 04:37 PM
I have more time, now. The new company over the contract doesn't believe that throwing money into overtime is the answer to everything. I'm glad. I've aged 15 years in the last eight years.

We used to have MANDATORY overtime where I worked, and they thought it the cure for everything. Rarely would I ever work a mere 8 hour shift. Add to that the fact it was a graveyard shift, and yes it will age you something fierce. Glad to hear you are getting less of it! At some point, money isn't a motivator compared to seeing your dang family.

Baglady
11-02-2019, 09:19 PM
It just hit me betwixt the frontal lobe!

The Denton and KnuteFartne show has a helluva ring! :chopper:

And yet the furball got it. I've got my work cut out for me!

Baglady
11-02-2019, 09:24 PM

Some of us are a little more subtle than others. :bigthumbup: