PDA

View Full Version : The Bomb Cyclone is coming!!!

Inor
12-27-2019, 10:58 AM
I saw on the Fox News website this morning that the Bomb Cyclone is coming and it is PISSED OFF!!!

Then, I looked out the window and noticed the Global Warming is starting to stick.

We need an angry little retarded girl to tell us what to do!

KnuteFartne
12-27-2019, 12:04 PM
Go out and make snow transvestites.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

hawgrider
12-27-2019, 12:21 PM
Hahaha you got snow lololololol!

Nuttin here lol.

Broncosfan
12-27-2019, 01:29 PM
Its 58 degrees here in southeastern, Ohio. I'm not complaining but I don't think I have ever seen it this warm during Christmas week. I figure we will pay for it in January and February.

Slippy
12-27-2019, 01:53 PM
I saw on the Fox News website this morning that the Bomb Cyclone is coming and it is PISSED OFF!!!

Then, I looked out the window and noticed the Global Warming is starting to stick.

We need an angry little retarded girl to tell us what to do!

Speaking of angry little retarded girls,...HA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hot1f6fHP4

Prepared One
12-27-2019, 01:57 PM
It's 65 here, better then yesterday at 76 I think. Oh well, what difference does it make, we are all going to die in 10 years because of global warm........er......... I mean Ice ag......uhhhhhh....... damn.....climate change.....yeah, that's it, climate change.

Prepared One
12-27-2019, 01:59 PM

Willie!!!!!!!

hawgrider
12-27-2019, 02:05 PM

Hilarious! Monty python impressions by will2

Slippy
12-27-2019, 02:05 PM
Willie!!!!!!!

That is one mentally ill dude!

Hey, does anyone know how to change my settings to show the YouTube video instead of the link when I post a video?

hawgrider
12-27-2019, 02:09 PM

Hey, does anyone know how to change my settings to show the YouTube video instead of the link when I post a video?

The link was ready to go.. just put it in the filmstrip thingy at the top right of the post window. I already did it for you.

Prepared One
12-27-2019, 02:35 PM

His elevator is definitely stuck in the basement. And to think, evidently, he still walks among us.

Inor
12-27-2019, 02:54 PM

I had forgotten about Will. Thank-you for that. That made my day! Too funny!

Slippy
12-27-2019, 03:08 PM
The link was ready to go.. just put it in the filmstrip thingy at the top right of the post window. I already did it for you.

Thanks Hawg! I think you've told me that before but sometimes I am a bit thick in the head! Kind of like will2!

Here is a classic! Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzArdh2mjBY

Inor
12-27-2019, 03:13 PM
Thanks Hawg! I think you've told me that before but sometimes I am a bit thick in the head! Kind of like will2!

Here is a classic! Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzArdh2mjBY

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! Too damn stupid to pass a urine test!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Dwight55
12-27-2019, 05:03 PM
Its 58 degrees here in southeastern, Ohio. I'm not complaining but I don't think I have ever seen it this warm during Christmas week. I figure we will pay for it in January and February.

I got a picture somewhere of me and my brothers playing football on Christmas day, . . . I'm thinking 1955, . . . it was 65 out that day.

That was in southern Delaware County, Ohio, . . . warmest I can ever remember.

This one was really nice too, though, . . . and especially the last two days where I was able to get out and go shooting, . . . enjoyed the heck out of that.

May God bless,
Dwight

Broncosfan
12-27-2019, 05:21 PM
I got a picture somewhere of me and my brothers playing football on Christmas day, . . . I'm thinking 1955, . . . it was 65 out that day.

This one was really nice too, though, . . . and especially the last two days where I was able to get out and go shooting, . . . enjoyed the heck out of that.

May God bless,
Dwight

1955 was a few years before my time

Innkeeper
12-27-2019, 05:33 PM
Yeah I am with Hawg ha ha most of our snow has melted, been pretty warm here.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Innkeeper
12-27-2019, 05:37 PM

May God bless,
DwightNew years Day 2007 the first New Year after my return from Iraq in spring 2006, my cousin and I played 18 holes up hear on the 45th parallel, was a perfect day, cigars and beer when we played and then whiskey and cigars under the stars that night.

shootbrownelk
12-27-2019, 06:05 PM
His elevator is definitely stuck in the basement. And to think, evidently, he still walks among us.

He would be easy to spot though. Looks like he has the Robin Hood syndrome.

Inor
12-28-2019, 10:40 AM
I got up this morning looking forward to following the Bomb Cyclone as it moved across the U.S. causing great amounts of Global Warming to pile up. I looked on the Foxnews website and they had erased all mention of Bomb Cyclone (except for one puff piece that just defines the term). Then I went to the NOAA site and they too, had erased all mention of the Bomb Cyclone.

Was the Bomb Cyclone defused? Did some terrorist steal it to make a suicide vest to detonate in Omaha?

It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

Prepared One
12-28-2019, 10:50 AM
I got up this morning looking forward to following the Bomb Cyclone as it moved across the U.S. causing great amounts of Global Warming to pile up. I looked on the Foxnews website and they had erased all mention of Bomb Cyclone (except for one puff piece that just defines the term). Then I went to the NOAA site and they too, had erased all mention of the Bomb Cyclone.

Was the Bomb Cyclone defused? Did some terrorist steal it to make a suicide vest to detonate in Omaha?

It's a conspiracy I tell ya!

BucketBack
12-28-2019, 12:25 PM
Hahaha you got snow lololololol!

Nuttin here lol.

Folks were raking and blowing leaves today. Now it's sleeting out with rain / snow mix to follow ??

If it's from the " Bomb Cyclone" , it will be heavy snow.

A low moving system can gain strength from Lake MI, since it's not froze over.

Or a system can just develop from Lake MI EVAP when not frozen over.

So it's going to snow real soon. :vomito:

BucketBack
12-28-2019, 12:33 PM
Darn, I don't have any Peanut Butter, Beer, Bread, or Milk.

I have no cheese for my Whine, so maybe the Sportsman's Bar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1bRGH9eD5o

Slippy
12-28-2019, 01:22 PM
Got bourbon, beer and wine as well as a pot of gumbo on the stove...c'mon weather or climate or whatever the eff it is, I'm ready!

MI.oldguy
12-28-2019, 05:56 PM
A bomb cyclone?.just a little snow.I think I saw the same fox forecast and the graphic darn near looked like where we live (Marquette Mi.)swallowed it all!.

pugdaddy4life
12-30-2019, 09:14 AM
Yeah I am with Hawg ha ha most of our snow has melted, been pretty warm here.

The snow on the 45th parallel is back as of this morning. It started as rain, but now it is the wet heavy stuff. I live 2 miles down a two track, and I am glad that I have 4 wheel drive and snow tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawgrider
12-30-2019, 09:43 AM
The snow on the 45th parallel is back as of this morning. It started as rain, but now it is the wet heavy stuff. I live 2 miles down a two track, and I am glad that I have 4 wheel drive and snow tires.

Yeah looks like y'all getting hammered up there by the looks of the radar. We get 1 to 3" for tomorrow down here.

BucketBack
12-30-2019, 03:59 PM
4-7" inches here by afternoon on the Eve.

It will be heavy system snow from the South IIRC. I could just walk outside and see which ways blows my hat off

BucketBack
12-30-2019, 04:02 PM
South South East wind

OSFG
12-30-2019, 06:38 PM

Wait? whut? did someone lose their login credentials????? 1st Post?

hawgrider
12-30-2019, 06:54 PM
Wait? whut? did someone lose their login credentials????? 1st Post?

New guy from the tip of the mitt I think.