PDA

View Full Version : Goal achieved this year, what’s for next year?

RWalls
12-28-2019, 06:55 AM
This year I got an empty 1/10 coin tube and told myself I’d buy 1 a week to fill the tube. Saturday I put number 51 in the tube. I bought them all off eBay and paid $145-$160 a piece. The price has gone up to mostly $170 area currently but someone will always post one for less than everyone else.

There were a few weeks I skipped over the summer because sometimes there would be a 3 or 5 bundle deal that I couldn’t pass up.

I been thinking what I want to do next. Do I want to do another tube? Do 1/4 oz eagles bimonthly? I was also thinking maybe do silver eagles. I saw tubes are going for about $400-420 so maybe a 1/2 a tube a week or a tube a month...

This year I started a new business that I had been doing more as a side gig on top of the wildlife control business I run as well. I took on some loans for some equipment and the goal this year is to grow that and pay those loans down or off completely.

Anyone care to share their ideas or plans?

Slippy
12-28-2019, 08:02 AM
I'm still looking for a rich relative to kick the bucket...:crazy:

Prepared One
12-28-2019, 10:16 AM
My goal is to find that woman who will take care of me in which I want to become quickly accustomed. :stickman:

Gambit
12-28-2019, 07:07 PM
see family in NY and not go to jail for hating most of them.
see wife family in NJ and not go to jail for hating most of them.
finally get a honeymoon after 13 years of marriage and not go to jail because I'm very sure ill run into commie and not take their shit.
when going to wife company picnic and not go to jail because I already know most of them and I will hate.
and get into better shape so the doc's wont want to cut my ****ing back / neck open and replace the knees.
and not go to jail for my hate for the snowflake ****ers of the world

RWalls
12-28-2019, 08:00 PM
My goal is to find that woman who will take care of me in which I want to become quickly accustomed. :stickman:

Mine too.

RWalls
12-28-2019, 08:01 PM
see family in NY and not go to jail for hating most of them.
see wife family in NJ and not go to jail for hating most of them.
finally get a honeymoon after 13 years of marriage and not go to jail because I'm very sure ill run into commie and not take their shit.
when going to wife company picnic and not go to jail because I already know most of them and I will hate.
and get into better shape so the doc's wont want to cut my ****ing back / neck open and replace the knees.
and not go to jail for my hate for the snowflake ****ers of the world

I have family in NY. I tell them they can come visit anytime. I have no reason to go there.

KnuteFartne
12-29-2019, 02:19 AM
My goals are a work in progress that span this year and next.

I've paid off all my bills and owe nothing to anyone. I will also being buying a house and that will be my only debt. I will also buy a new truck in cash. And the last part of my evil plan is to marry my best friend and love of my life.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

StratBastard
12-29-2019, 02:25 AM

I've paid off all my bills and owe nothing to anyone. I will also being buying a house and that will be my only debt. I will also buy a new truck in cash. And the last part of my evil plan is to marry my best friend and love of my life.

Being debt-free is the best gift to give yourself, and the most free way to live... congrats!!!!

hawgrider
12-29-2019, 07:20 AM
My plan is try and stay above dirt another year.

MountainGirl
12-29-2019, 10:09 AM
Mine is to have no more goals, just to enjoy life as it comes. :)

Prepared One
12-29-2019, 10:51 AM
My plan is try and stay above dirt another year.

Mine as well, if for no other reason then to just piss people off! :cool:

Gambit
12-29-2019, 11:52 AM

not buying that home in cali are you?
are they not going to rise the land / new home owner tax by another %11?

Slippy
12-29-2019, 02:48 PM

Good going!

What make/model truck you looking at?

I'm thinking about going with a 2 Door 3/4 or 1 Ton Diesel and add a nice camper shell with a pull out storage shelf built into the bed. I'll keep my 4 door F150 at Slippy Lodge for hauling dirty shit in the bed, but otherwise it will be a 2 Door Diesel. Mrs S is the only one I want riding with me anyway!

KnuteFartne
12-29-2019, 05:32 PM
Good going!

What make/model truck you looking at?

I'm thinking about going with a 2 Door 3/4 or 1 Ton Diesel and add a nice camper shell with a pull out storage shelf built into the bed. I'll keep my 4 door F150 at Slippy Lodge for hauling dirty shit in the bed, but otherwise it will be a 2 Door Diesel. Mrs S is the only one I want riding with me anyway!Still wrestling with what to buy. I'm leaning toward a Tundra. I have a Tundra now and it has 250K miles on it and is still going strong. My only problem with it is it's an early model and my big ass doesnt fit in it too well.

I also like the Dodge and Chevy. I've never been a Ford guy so that's not in the running.

TJC44
12-29-2019, 10:19 PM
Still wrestling with what to buy. I'm leaning toward a Tundra. I have a Tundra now and it has 250K miles on it and is still going strong. My only problem with it is it's an early model and my big ass doesnt fit in it too well.

I also like the Dodge and Chevy. I've never been a Ford guy so that's not in the running.

That's surprising to hear. I thought Tundras were pretty large.
My 2017 Dodge Ram 1500 is 4 door with a full size bed. I find it very roomy, but I'm not a big guy

RWalls
08-27-2020, 06:12 AM
Well my plan for this year went into the shitter... I’m not paying these prices for gold or silver. Anyone else currently buying?

hawgrider
08-27-2020, 06:38 AM
Well my plan for this year went into the shitter... I’m not paying these prices for gold or silver. Anyone else currently buying?

Nope.

Buying a garage door and a backyard entry door. 2800.00 for all installed.

And then sell the dump next year and move to the country and eat a lot of peaches.

BucketBack
08-27-2020, 06:52 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_uI-M8SE9E&list=PLYcuDqKgaxyWZS7YALiMonv_2BB4thTc1