PDA

View Full Version : Leftists angry at trump donating salary to coronavirus fight

hawgrider
03-04-2020, 08:53 AM
President Trump donated his fourth quarter salary to the Department of Health and Human Services this week in an effort to help fight the Coronavirus, but leftists are angry about it because… Orange man bad. https://www.infowars.com/leftists-angry-at-trump-donating-salary-to-coronavirus-fight/

KnuteFartne
03-04-2020, 09:03 AM
What are they not angry about?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dwight55
03-04-2020, 03:47 PM
If he collapsed on a TV broadcast and died in front of their eyes, . . . they would want him dug up and shot just to make sure.

Scumbags will never be satisified.......

May God bless,
Dwight

Innkeeper
03-04-2020, 03:49 PM
I am curious they are angry about Trump playing golf but not all the times Obama went and golfed nor the 1.5 million a week to rent and stay in Hawaii which he did quite a lot, which the taxpayers covered the check for.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Gambit
03-04-2020, 04:08 PM
these same c*nts who cheering on a Politician in Denver as she tweet a Call to Infect Trump Supporters With Coronavirus
they are all out of their minds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ3oiNAIEfU

juskom95
03-04-2020, 08:59 PM
I am curious they are angry about Trump playing golf but not all the times Obama went and golfed nor the 1.5 million a week to rent and stay in Hawaii which he did quite a lot, which the taxpayers covered the check for.

Sent from my SM-G970U using TapatalkBecause Obama was "their," president. The Left always attacks the non-left this way. Most forget how Bush was treated and social media has changed the communication landscape.

The violence isn't really new either, just a resurgence.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Innkeeper
03-04-2020, 11:14 PM
Because Obama was "their," president. The Left always attacks the non-left this way. Most forget how Bush was treated and social media has changed the communication landscape.

The violence isn't really new either, just a resurgence.

Sent from my SM-J327P using TapatalkOh I haven't forgotten, it is just so baffling that they are such hypocrites who never seem to understand they are the biggest practitioners of all the things they consider evil and want to do away with, like not treating people equal, of discrimination and a lack of empathy for those not like themselves.

Just saying......

Innkeeper
03-04-2020, 11:15 PM
these same c*nts who cheering on a Politician in Denver as she tweet a Call to Infect Trump Supporters With Coronavirus
they are all out of their minds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ3oiNAIEfUShe should face charges of terrorism, with the intent to commit murder, and for hate crimes.

Mister Mills
03-05-2020, 04:22 PM
Ha, ha, ha! What is wrong with that anal retentive germ anyway? Mommy and daddy should have taken a belt to her on a weekly basis.
It would have saved he soul from Hell, where she is headed at that rate.

TJC44
03-07-2020, 08:48 PM
Naw. We just let her spend some quality time in Deebo's Dungeon of Pleasure & Pain.