PDA

View Full Version : Yeah lets take a nice cruise Martha!

hawgrider
03-10-2020, 05:44 AM
Oh hell no! :dumbass:

People Fought Over Rotten Food on Coronavirus-Stricken Cruise, Passenger Claims
Passenger admits to going ‘stir-crazy’

By Dan Lyman Monday, March 09, 2020
Passengers trapped aboard a quarantined cruise ship resorted to desperate measures, fighting over “rotten” food, according to one voyager who had reached the limits of her patience.

Margaret Bartlett, 77, told the BBC she was going “stir-crazy” while trapped aboard the Grand Princess, which pulled into the Port of Oakland on Monday after 21 passengers and crew tested positive for coronavirus, forcing the vessel to hold off the coast of Northern California for days.

“The food is rotten and terrible and we have to fight for it,” said Bartlett, who has reportedly been trapped inside her cabin. “It is not good enough.”

“We are going stir crazy stuck in the cabin. It is a bit depressing when we saw land and it was sunny and we couldn’t get out.”

A passenger who stayed in cabin just 10 doors away from Mrs. Bartlett reportedly died after contracting the virus.

“It’s been a nightmare the last few days, https://www.newswars.com/people-fought-over-rotten-food-on-coronavirus-stricken-cruise-passenger-claims/

Inor
03-10-2020, 05:47 AM
I would not go on a cruise no matter what - with or without Coronavirus!!! Being in a confined space with that many other people is just begging for a manslaughter charge!

hawgrider
03-10-2020, 05:51 AM
I would not go on a cruise no matter what - with or without Coronavirus!!! Being in a confined space with that many other people is just begging for a manslaughter charge!

Roger that I would never never never even consider going on one of those floating death beds.

red442joe
03-10-2020, 05:58 AM

QFT

Joe

Prepared One
03-10-2020, 06:02 AM
Are you kidding! Bad shit happens on those cruise ships. It seems every other month you hear one of those ships has a breakdown of some sort and strands the people in the middle of the damn ocean with no water or functioning toilets. Strange diseases and food poisoning, missing passengers, running aground. Those things are death traps! If I am going to die I'll do it on solid ground thank you very much.

Slippy
03-10-2020, 07:53 AM
Never been on a cruise, never plan on going on a cruise.

Deebo
03-10-2020, 01:16 PM
Are you Dumb? Did you see Titanic? If not, almost every body DROWNS. I love to go out on a boat, a few people, having fun. As far as THOUSANDS of people, CONFINED to a floating hunk of steel, NAH, I'm good.

Sparkyprep
03-10-2020, 05:21 PM
LOL. I had a great time on my 5 day cruise last summer.

hawgrider
03-10-2020, 05:27 PM
LOL. I had a great time on my 5 day cruise last summer.

Timing is everything!

shootbrownelk
03-10-2020, 07:00 PM
The only cruise I was on was Friday and Saturday nights in the early mid sixties in my old hometown in America's Dairyland.