PDA

View Full Version : First Georgia Coronavirus Patient Quarantined at State Park

hawgrider
03-12-2020, 08:53 AM
At a state park ? WTF!!

Georgia’s first confirmed coronavirus case has been quarantined in an emergency mobile unit at a state park, officials say.

Seven mobile units for COVID-19 patients have been stationed at Hard Labor Creek State Park in Morgan County, according to Gov. Brian Kemp.

“The Governor’s Office is able to confirm this evening that the first patient, an individual from Cherokee County who has tested positive for the virus, has now been isolated on the state park grounds in one of the mobile units,” the Kemp’s office explained in a press release.

“The individual was not able to isolate at their primary residence and was not in critical condition requiring any hospital admittance. State public health officials determined that a specific part of Hard Labor Creek State Park would be best suited for isolation as the individual is treated by medical professionals.”

Patients quarantined at the site, https://www.newswars.com/first-georgia-coronavirus-patient-quarantined-at-state-park/

Innkeeper
03-12-2020, 09:44 AM
That is kind of messed up.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

hawgrider
03-12-2020, 11:59 AM
That is kind of messed up.

Crazy leave them in a state park in the remote mountains with the hungry bears LOL!

Innkeeper
03-12-2020, 12:42 PM
Crazy leave them in a state park in the remote mountains with the hungry bears LOL!Maybe the guy voted liberal and tried to elect that wackadoodle who ran for governor, could be a smart move.

TJC44
03-12-2020, 07:33 PM
Could be a good thing. Do they let him go fishing when he wants?
Free camping trip, paid for by the state, with no one else around.
Well, for the first few days anyway.

Slippy
03-12-2020, 09:29 PM
I've been to that State Park (GA state parks are alcohol free and I got yelled at by a Ranger once at FD Roosevelt State Park in GA) and if I get the chicom wuhan flu, I hope they let me quarantine at my favorite State Park; Custer State Park in South Dakota! Better than a phuckin hospital.

Sasquatch
03-13-2020, 01:09 AM
The Walking Dead started in Georgia. A taste of things to come????

Innkeeper
03-13-2020, 07:12 AM
The Walking Dead started in Georgia. A taste of things to come????Only the show, Fear the walking dead filmed in Cali show the event happening all over from the beginning.
Just saying.