PDA

View Full Version : Banks are now refusing to give you your money BEWARE!

hawgrider
03-13-2020, 10:32 AM
My Oldest tried to get her 9k out of the bank today they refused her. She must fill out some crap form and wait a week and a half before they will cut loose of her money.

This shit is ****ed up people... SHTF is unfolding right before our eyes!

Baglady
03-13-2020, 10:43 AM
My Oldest tried to get her 9k out of the bank today they refused her. She must fill out some crap form and wait a week and a half before they will cut loose of her money.

I did not expect to hear that!! WOW! Must be a panic run on the banks.

hawgrider
03-13-2020, 10:45 AM

There is. It started a couple days ago round these parts.

Innkeeper
03-13-2020, 10:52 AM
With schools being closed for the next 3 weeks everyone is out panic buying food up here today.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Baglady
03-13-2020, 11:00 AM
With schools being closed for the next 3 weeks everyone is out panic buying food up here today.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Here too, although the school closings haven't been determined yet. The colleges are saying they are extending spring break for another week. Our one horse town has one small grocery, and a dollar general. I'm told those are out of TP, hand sanitizer, etc. I don't know what all. Guess we'll find out tonight when we go to the big town of Booneville.

Inor
03-13-2020, 11:07 AM

It has been that way for quite a few years now. In 2009, I had the well drilled for M.T. Acres. I wanted to pay the well driller in cash because it saved me a buttload of money. I had to call the bank and let them know I was planning on a $15,000 cash withdraw. It took about a week for them to get the cash together. I also had to sign some kind of a paper with my name, address, occupation, etc.

I had to do the same thing last fall when I withdrew $5,000 for the fence guy to make our steer pasture.

Just have your daughter call the bank a few days ahead of when she wants to do the withdraw and let them know so they will have the cash. Also tell her to be prepared to be treated like a criminal when she goes to the bank. Remind her that it is none of their damn business why she wants HER money so when they ask, just respond with: "because it is MY money".

Admittedly, it is ****ed up, but that is how it has been at least since 2008.

hawgrider
03-13-2020, 11:17 AM
It has been that way for quite a few years now. In 2009, I had the well drilled for M.T. Acres. I wanted to pay the well driller in cash because it saved me a buttload of money. I had to call the bank and let them know I was planning on a $15,000 cash withdraw. It took about a week for them to get the cash together. I also had to sign some kind of a paper with my name, address, occupation, etc.

I had to do the same thing last fall when I withdrew $5,000 for the fence guy to make our steer pasture.

Just have your daughter call the bank a few days ahead of when she wants to do the withdraw and let them know so they will have the cash. Also tell her to be prepared to be treated like a criminal when she goes to the bank. Remind her that it is none of their damn business why she wants HER money so when they ask, just respond with: "because it is MY money".

Yeah that's crap! My money is my money damn it!

Lets say I just found a 10k vehicle worth 20k and I want my money now to buy it!!!!!

Yeah I normally don't have that problem I don't keep much in the banks at all. I bury mine and stuff my mattress.

I quit keeping much in the bank after the grid blackout of 2003.

Slippy
03-13-2020, 04:15 PM

100% Correct; DODD FRANK ACT. I try and deal in cash as much as I can and its a FREAKIN' Damn shame we get treated like a criminal. I try and have some fun with it and give them sill answers when they ask me what I'm going to do with the cash....Yes they do!

shootbrownelk
03-13-2020, 04:59 PM
100% Correct; DODD FRANK ACT. I try and deal in cash as much as I can and its a FREAKIN' Damn shame we get treated like a criminal. I try and have some fun with it and give them sill answers when they ask me what I'm going to do with the cash....Yes they do!

I'd tell them that I was going to wipe my A$$ with it because the WallyWorld is out of TP. None of their damned business.

Slippy
03-13-2020, 06:03 PM
I'd tell them that I was going to wipe my A$$ with it because the WallyWorld is out of TP. None of their damned business.

I have a few answers that I usually give them! (with a smile on my face!)

1.) Its for nunya....pause, pause, pause...bidness!
2.) Its for whisky and women of course.
3.) To pay my wife for this month's "conjugal visits".
4.) Its for a Personal Medical Sitiation...but its a helluva story if y'all wanna hear it!

StratBastard
03-13-2020, 06:47 PM
I have a few answers that I usually give them! (with a smile on my face!)

1.) Its for nunya....pause, pause, pause...bidness!
2.) Its for whisky and women of course... the rest I'll probably just waste.
3.) To pay my wife for this month's "conjugal visits".
4.) Its for a Personal Medical Sitiation...but its a helluva story if y'all wanna hear it!

Fixed #2 for ya...

MountainGirl
03-14-2020, 11:13 AM

I did that with the build up here, too. I let them know in advance so they could order some in from a larger branch, took a few days, no problem.

ALSO - FYI - I decided to put a bunch back in when we were done - and learned that they're required to report to the FEDS any cash deposit larger than $3,000.. incase I was a drug dealer or something. Even though I got the money from them I asked? Yep.
So I put $2900 back in. :)

Kfilly
03-14-2020, 02:13 PM

There is not a panic on banks just yet. This is actually old news. Banks have been doing this for a long time. I cannot remember what year the banks did the account "haircuts" in Cypress. That is what is coming to Amerika (I can say that as we will be full-blown communist very soon). Anyway, the government passed laws years ago limiting how much money a person could take out of a bank at one time. The government wanted to fight terrorism, err, I meant control its people.

RubberDuck
03-14-2020, 03:22 PM
There is not a panic on banks just yet. This is actually old news. Banks have been doing this for a long time. I cannot remember what year the banks did the account "haircuts" in Cypress. That is what is coming to Amerika (I can say that as we will be full-blown communist very soon). Anyway, the government passed laws years ago limiting how much money a person could take out of a bank at one time. The government wanted to fight terrorism, err, I meant control its people.I agree however this was intended for amounts over $10k as I understood. We had no issues pulling $5k out of ours

Kfilly
03-14-2020, 03:29 PM
I agree however this was intended for amounts over $10k as I understood. We had no issues pulling $5k out of ours

What you do not understand is that you are already a slave. Your masters can and will change terms without your knowledge and/or consent.

juskom95
03-16-2020, 06:22 PM

10k is the legal limit, but a lot of banks are requiring it for less amounts because nefarious people know how to get around that rule.