PDA

View Full Version : I don't care, . . . it ain't right, . . . period !!

Dwight55
03-15-2020, 05:18 PM
A city council gave it's mayor authority to shut down gun sales.

Another city has closed all bars and restaurants.

Another city has instituted a 10 to 6 curfew.

Did we somewhere along the line run out of toilet paper and someone used the constitution of the United States to finish their job?

I'm all for staying safe, . . . being healthy, . . . etc. . . . but I don't need the stinking government taking it upon themselves to make me make myself safe.

It is MY LIFE, . . . MINE . . . IT BELONGS TO DWIGHT, . . . PERIOD.

I gotta go shut up or go find some blood pressure pills, . . . arrrgghhhhhhhhh.

May God bless,
Dwight

hawgrider
03-15-2020, 05:26 PM
The avalanche is at speed of light down the mountain.

Back Pack Hack
03-15-2020, 06:14 PM

MountainGirl
03-15-2020, 06:26 PM
The avalanche is at speed of light down the mountain.

Oh brother it surely is.
I just looked around for updates to post at PF and Oh. My. God.
California has just closed bars, wineries, nightclubs, brew clubs; over 65 ordered to stay home.
Ohio, Illinois closes all bars, restaurants
All (but a few) European countries have just slammed shut their borders; most on total lockdown.
Fauchi wants Trump to declare national lockdown here. Martial Law anyone?
Dow futures tumbled 1,000pts...
- and this is all just today.
SMH & reaching for Scotch.

hawgrider
03-15-2020, 06:33 PM
Oh brother it surely is.
I just looked around for updates to post at PF and Oh. My. God.
California has just closed bars, wineries, nightclubs, brew clubs; over 65 ordered to stay home.
Ohio, Illinois closes all bars, restaurants
All (but a few) European countries have just slammed shut their borders; most on total lockdown.
Fauchi wants Trump to declare national lockdown here. Martial Law anyone?
Dow futures tumbled 1,000pts...
- and this is all just today.
SMH & reaching for Scotch.

"Lockdown" "Curfew" is the new warm and fuzzy name for Marshall law.

Dwight55
03-15-2020, 07:12 PM
Oh brother it surely is. . . . SMH & reaching for Scotch.

My last drink was a rum and coke at a Christmas party in 1976, . . . got it as I went in, . . . kept adding coke to it all night long.

If I had not changed my ways, . . . I could see me and Johnny Walker Red getting together long about right now.

May God bless,
Dwight

MountainGirl
03-15-2020, 07:16 PM
My last drink was a rum and coke at a Christmas party in 1976, . . . got it as I went in, . . . kept adding coke to it all night long.

If I had not changed my ways, . . . I could see me and Johnny Walker Red getting together long about right now.

May God bless,
Dwight

:nods:
If there was ever a time for it, that would be now.
Glad you're good. :)

shootbrownelk
03-15-2020, 07:20 PM
"Lockdown" "Curfew" is the new warm and fuzzy name for Marshall law.

Just about all popular brands of ammo and powder/bullets/primers are sold out & no backorder at Cabelas & Midway. Cabela's website was overloaded earlier and said it was down for updates.....AKA...Jacking up prices. The local gun stores are sold out of 9mm/.45/.223/.308. WTH? Are people going to shoot the virus or defend their TP hoard.

MountainGirl
03-15-2020, 07:36 PM
Just about all popular brands of ammo and powder/bullets/primers are sold out & no backorder at Cabelas & Midway. Cabela's website was overloaded earlier and said it was down for updates.....AKA...Jacking up prices. The local gun stores are sold out of 9mm/.45/.223/.308. WTH? Are people going to shoot the virus or defend their TP hoard.

In all seriousness, brothers, the whole nation cant be shut down without some major consequences; but that's exactly what's happening.

State by state; everywhere people gather - bars, sports, church, groups, retail... ordered to close, lock down. Whole cities.

No more face to face interaction - only online. Where it can be monitored. Not saying they're doing that or that this is all intentional.. but by god they'd be fools to not take advantage of the isolated fearful sheep situation...whatever their grand plan is, and there is one.

What and where the flash point will be - is the unknown; but happen it will.

TJC44
03-15-2020, 07:44 PM
They are using the Coronavirus as the excuse, but the fatality rate isn't even that high. They have not come out and called it Martial Law, but it is not far away, I fear. I saw that the Fed dropped the interest rate to 0. Is that right? Has that ever happened before?

Time to lock & load?

shootbrownelk
03-15-2020, 07:48 PM
You can bet that the far left politicians and the far left media and old George Soros are behind the scenes players in this situation. For one thing, Sleepy Joe Biden and/or his handlers will come up with some excuse for dementia stricken Biden not to debate Trump in a face to face. They'll use the "Kung-Flu" situation to their advantage.

MountainGirl
03-15-2020, 08:28 PM
They are using the Coronavirus as the excuse, but the fatality rate isn't even that high. They have not come out and called it Martial Law, but it is not far away, I fear. I saw that the Fed dropped the interest rate to 0. Is that right? Has that ever happened before?

Time to lock & load?

I dont know. Feels like we should - but to do what? Rise up against the martial law that everyone scared to death believes this is all done to protect them?
Brilliant maneuvering on their part... except for one little thing. All these 'home schoolers' and 'work at home' millions is gonna break the internet. It wasn't designed to handle this kind of traffic. Maybe the sheep will bust out after a week demanding better cell service!!

You can bet that the far left politicians and the far left media and old George Soros are behind the scenes players in this situation. For one thing, Sleepy Joe Biden and/or his handlers will come up with some excuse for dementia stricken Biden not to debate Trump in a face to face. They'll use the "Kung-Flu" situation to their advantage.

So far it's worked to his disadvantage - instead of the seated close debate table Joe wanted - i think they're gonna have podiums 6' apart for the debate tonight. LOL

shootbrownelk
03-15-2020, 08:47 PM
I dont know. Feels like we should - but to do what? Rise up against the martial law that everyone scared to death believes this is all done to protect them?
Brilliant maneuvering on their part... except for one little thing. All these 'home schoolers' and 'work at home' millions is gonna break the internet. It wasn't designed to handle this kind of traffic. Maybe the sheep will bust out after a week demanding better cell service!!

So far it's worked to his disadvantage - instead of the seated close debate table Joe wanted - i think they're gonna have podiums 6' apart for the debate tonight. LOL

The debate is on right now here Mountain time zone. It's a hoot. Both Biden and Sanders have stated they will have a female VP running mate.....Over-the-Hillary???

KnuteFartne
03-15-2020, 09:00 PM
Amen brother Dwight!

They've shut down bars and restaurants here and suspended ammo sales.

Glad I already have been hoarding booze, ammo, food, water, TP and a lot of other stuff.

The virus doesnt scare me. The reaction of all these chicken littles does.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Slippy
03-15-2020, 11:35 PM

Time to lock & load?

From what I understand, dropping the interest rate to 0% gives the institutional bank investor the ability to borrow from the Federal Reserve at 0%. The institutional banks then can invest that money to make more money. Private Equity is usually the beneficiary of this as is the stock market in general.

During most of the obama administration after the economic recession of '08/'09, the effective interest rate was 0% or a bit higher.

Ultimately this may affect mortgage and other interest rates but not necessarily. That is well beyond my "pay grade" of knowledge.