PDA

View Full Version : It's Touch And Go

Big Ken
03-17-2020, 09:53 PM
Coronavirus Pandemic, day 16.

If anyone is still out there, I’m alive but struggling. Food is running low. Down to only 100 days worth. My hands are super sanitized and my butt is super clean (baby wipes shhhhhh!) The sheep depleted my local stores of all Charmin. Down to 49,999 rounds of ammo (dropped 1 round down the heat vent while doing daily inventory). Beer supply is currently at risk but whiskey is holding on strong. Power still on, but for how long? Missing human interaction but my wife, the kiddos and animals are still here for now.. (I'm soaking their food in BBQ sauce in an attempt to marinate them from the inside in case I have to eat them) . I fear dark days ahead. News is all bad. Neighbors have attempted to leap from windows to their death, (or near death... most have single story homes so they are only bruised, the older ones need a hip replacement!) Blew through most Netflix series so may have to rewatch some again.. Direct T.V still functioning but sucks. Basic Survival is a definite challenge. I vow to persevere to the end, I am a survivor! Please, if there is life out there, communicate with me to help preserve my sanity..

BucketBack
03-18-2020, 03:41 AM
I owe, I owe, so it's off to work I go.

I'll pick up more beer on the way home.

StratBastard
03-18-2020, 04:02 AM
I was already a misanthropic hermit... so for me it's just Wednesday.

hawgrider
03-18-2020, 05:14 AM
I was already a misanthropic hermit... so for me it's just Wednesday.

You retired Strat?

Prepared One
03-18-2020, 05:26 AM
I ventured out and about yesterday in full gear, gas mask, goggles, etc. I didn't see one person drop dead in the middle of the street foaming at the mouth, Not one zombie going on a biting binge, not one person running through the street scared shitless of the hoards of the undead chasing him. It's going to be a long ass summer if they drag this bug thing out through August.

hawgrider
03-18-2020, 05:39 AM
I ventured out and about yesterday in full gear, gas mask, goggles, etc. I didn't see one person drop dead in the middle of the street foaming at the mouth, Not one zombie going on a biting binge, not one person running through the street scared shitless of the hoards of the undead chasing him. It's going to be a long ass summer if they drag this bug thing out through August.

Yeah and right in to next winter. ****ing international open border traffic! Freaking should have closed the border and all international travel when it broke out with the zipperheads. What ****ed up world we live in now!

StratBastard
03-18-2020, 05:51 AM
You retired Strat?

Why yes, I am. Good thing too, as I am not good for much of anything any more LOL.

hawgrider
03-18-2020, 05:54 AM
Why yes, I am. Good thing too, as I am not good for much of anything any more LOL.

Good for you. Im going to do the same soon if I live thru this crap.

Big Ken
03-18-2020, 06:35 AM
I ventured out and about yesterday in full gear, gas mask, goggles, etc. I didn't see one person drop dead in the middle of the street foaming at the mouth, Not one zombie going on a biting binge, not one person running through the street scared shitless of the hoards of the undead chasing him.

Here's Why

Click to enlarge.

Added current link from CDC

https://informationisbeautiful.net/visualizations/covid-19-coronavirus-infographic-datapack/

Prepared One
03-18-2020, 06:45 AM
Yeah and right in to next winter. ****ing international open border traffic! Freaking should have closed the border and all international travel when it broke out with the zipperheads. What ****ed up world we live in now!

If any of the MSM talking bobble heads have said a word about how porous our southern border is I have missed it. What the f--k good does it do to quarantine people here in this country while untold diseased illegals with who knows what bugs cross the southern border in droves each and every day.

TJC44
03-18-2020, 07:17 AM
Here's Why

Click to enlarge.

It helps if you use current numbers.

Slippy
03-18-2020, 07:49 AM
Excellent Big Ken!