PDA

View Full Version : Get ready! Forced quarantines are next

hawgrider
03-20-2020, 06:10 AM
As major U.S. cities prepare for a total lockdown to combat the Covid-19 pandemic, police, state troopers, the Army and the Air National Guard are preparing for martial law.

That means you need to prepare for mass quarantines.

The “shelter-in-place order” is coming. https://www.infowars.com/get-ready-forced-quarantines-are-next/

Prepared One
03-20-2020, 06:42 AM
https://www.infowars.com/get-ready-forced-quarantines-are-next/

Don't ya love how they are labeling it? "Shelter in Place". Hell California is calling it a "Stay at Home" order. OK, sure, "Stay at Home" or "Shelter in Place", or else!

Big Ken
03-20-2020, 06:48 AM
I'll still have to work.

Essential businesses, services and sectors include:

- Food processing

- Agriculture

- Industrial manufacturing

- Feed mills

- Construction

- Trash collection

- Grocery and household goods (including convenience stores)

- Home repair/hardware

- Auto repair

- Pharmacy and other medical facilities

- Biomedical and healthcare

- Post offices and shipping outlets

- Insurance

- Banks

- Gas stations

- Laundromats

- Veterinary clinics and pet stores

- Warehousing

- Storage

- Distribution

- Public transportation

- Hotel and commercial lodging

hawgrider
03-20-2020, 07:15 AM
Don't ya love how they are labeling it? "Shelter in Place". Hell California is calling it a "Stay at Home" order. OK, sure, "Stay at Home" or "Shelter in Place", or else!

Sure is a lot of new warm and fuzzy names for Marshal law.

juskom95
03-20-2020, 08:32 AM
I'll still have to work.

Essential businesses, services and sectors include:

- Biomedical and healthcare

I support healthcare, so I think I'm right there with you. I can work %90 from home though so . . . maybe?

Sure is a lot of new warm and fuzzy names for Marshal law.

So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause.

Innkeeper
03-20-2020, 08:49 AM
I support healthcare, so I think I'm right there with you. I can work %90 from home though so . . . maybe?

So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause.I will give them another type of thunder before I give up my liberty.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

juskom95
03-20-2020, 09:03 AM
I will give them another type of thunder before I give up my liberty.

Yup. I don't mind working from home (my job doesn't really change much) but being told I cannot leave my house? Screw that.

shootbrownelk
03-20-2020, 09:59 AM
Yup. I don't mind working from home (my job doesn't really change much) but being told I cannot leave my house? Screw that.

So...what's the penalty in Commiefornia if you brazenly leave your abode? Arrest? Shot on sight? What about all the homeless, they have to stay in their cardboard boxes?

MountainGirl
03-20-2020, 11:46 AM
So...what's the penalty in Commiefornia if you brazenly leave your abode? Arrest? Shot on sight? What about all the homeless, they have to stay in their cardboard boxes?

Heard on national news its a $1,000 fine, but LE wont "enforce" otherwise.
Unknown if that ^^ is true.

Broncosfan
03-20-2020, 01:45 PM
Just seen this on another forum. Any one ever heard of the Right Wing Tribune? https://rightwingtribune.com/2020/03/19/department-of-defense-gives/

MountainGirl
03-20-2020, 02:40 PM
Just seen this on another forum. Any one ever heard of the Right Wing Tribune? https://rightwingtribune.com/2020/03/19/department-of-defense-gives/

I checked it out, I'll pass.
Right-wing screaming is not much better than left-wing screaming; it just makes me want to puke a little less.

juskom95
03-20-2020, 03:19 PM

The source is Newsweek and Intel Reports (never heard of that one) so . . . .

hawgrider
03-20-2020, 04:12 PM
Governor Witchmore said today the Marshal law (shelter in place) is definitely being considered. Saw it just now on local abc news.

Dwight55
03-20-2020, 06:29 PM
Sure would be nice for the sun to come out, . . .

I'd get my cast iron bean pot rinsed out, . . . build me a little fire right out in front of the porch steps, . . . plink with my .22 pistol while waiting on the beans to cook down.

Need to get with it on some recipes for red beans and rice.

Dang coon trap ain't working though, . . . need some fresh meat for them beans and rice.

May God bless,
Dwight

Broncosfan
03-20-2020, 06:40 PM

I'd get my cast iron bean pot rinsed out, . . . build me a little fire right out in front of the porch steps, . . . plink with my .22 pistol while waiting on the beans to cook down.

Dang coon trap ain't working though, . . . need some fresh meat for them beans and rice.

May God bless,
Dwight

We seen the sun for a bit today down here. Just didn't last long.

RubberDuck
03-22-2020, 07:19 PM
The wife is working from home and I am officially laid off so made the best of it and went to our property and brought home some wood for the home pit. When shelter in place takes place it will suck but I will be content.10209

Slippy
03-22-2020, 08:11 PM

May God bless,
Dwight

Pastor Dwight

Slippy's Famous Red Beans, Andouille Sausage and Rice;

Fry up some Smoked Andouille Sausage in your bean pot with some bacon fat, stir in some chopped Onions, Jalapenos, Green Peppers. Add some cajun seasoning (Tony Cachere's is my preferred) Add a few cans of Red Beans or some dry red beans that you've soaked overnight. A cup of chicken stock or simply water and simmer for a while on low heat. A pinch or 3 of brown sugar will take the "bite" out of the jalapenos if you are so inclined! Serve over rice!

Enjoy!

Dwight55
03-22-2020, 11:16 PM
Thanks, Slippy, . . .

Gonna be doin' sumthin' with it this week, . . . Ohio got their official "stay home" order today, . . . so not only am I in facebook jail, . . . I'm home sequestered as well.

Might as well cook.

Hope my coon trap gets me some fresh meat tonight.

May God bless,
Dwight

LivoniaDan
03-23-2020, 09:13 AM

Well at least it says "OPINION" in the Bi-line