PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Likely to Dump Biden

BucketBack
04-11-2020, 08:24 AM
I was thinking it would be smart to pick Bernie as Joe's VP. That may give DJT a problem.

As Democrat power brokers survey the constantly shifting ground in the lead-up to the national election, it is not hard to guess the candidate strategy discussions going on in their super-secret supervillain lairs.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/04/democrats_likely_to_dump_biden.html

juskom95
04-11-2020, 08:31 AM
I don't think Bernie could share the spotlight.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Prepared One
04-11-2020, 08:46 AM
Can you say Brokered Convention?

Gambit
04-11-2020, 09:36 AM
still betting mister Obama will run, as soon his wife 'barack' lets him

Prepared One
04-11-2020, 09:38 AM
still betting mister Obama will run, as soon his wife 'barack' lets him

We better hope to all that is holy that she doesn't run. She could win.

shootbrownelk
04-11-2020, 09:50 AM
Feel-em-Up Biden doesn't even know what planet he's on. The DemocRATs never intended for Sleepy Joe to be President. Buckshot Biden is headed for a long stay at an assisted living center real soon. The Dems will offer up Fredo Cuomo as a replacement at the last minute.

Prepared One
04-11-2020, 09:59 AM
Feel-em-Up Biden doesn't even know what planet he's on. The DemocRATs never intended for Sleepy Joe to be President. Buckshot Biden is headed for a long stay at an assisted living center real soon. The Dems will offer up Fredo Cuomo as a replacement at the last minute.

That's my take on it as well. Biden will loose big time and the demonrats know it.