PDA

View Full Version : Unions launch recruiting push for illegal aliens

Sockpuppet
12-26-2014, 07:49 AM
Unions launch recruiting push for immigrants protected by Obama actions (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/12/25/unions-launch-recruiting-push-for-immigrants-protected-by-obama-actions/)

Work permits for four million illegal aliens, translate to potentially millions of new SEIU union workers.

Again, labor unions and the DNC see $$$ and voting power.

They'll eventually see the blowback of such potential implementation, just like when they saw the (un)ACA implemented.

Sparkyprep
12-26-2014, 07:51 AM
I am a proud union member (hate me if you want), and I find this disgusting. I WILL rally against my own union if they participate in the recruitment of illegal aliens.

Sockpuppet
12-26-2014, 07:52 AM
I am a proud union member (hate me if you want), and I find this disgusting. I WILL rally against my own union if they participate in the recruitment of illegal aliens.

I have not problems with unions. I have a problem with corruption, and those who support it.

Arklatex
12-26-2014, 07:55 AM
Yep. The unions don't really care about the people. Only the dues they pay and the votes cast to keep them in power. The article even said it.

*"And even if the immigrants aren't citizens and cannot vote, they can help unions by paying dues and doing the heavy lifting needed around election time -- knocking on doors, driving voters to the polls and making phone calls for pro-labor candidates."*

hawgrider
12-26-2014, 08:38 AM
I am a proud union member (hate me if you want), and I find this disgusting. I WILL rally against my own union if they participate in the recruitment of illegal aliens.Cant believe everything you hear. Union member here for 32 years I've heard nothing of this thru my union local. This union job raised a family of 4 and will retire a family of 2 the haters are the ones that couldn't get a skilled trade union job.