PDA

View Full Version : Trump has gone to the dark side!!!

Inor
04-30-2020, 10:43 PM
I spent the day out working in the hot sun. When I was all done, I was sitting in the garage having an iced tea and a stogie just cooling down before going in to take a shower. I removed my Trump cap and noticed a really disturbing thing...

The sweat stains on my cap were the shape of a perfect Canadian maple leaf!!!

Is Trump trying to tell us something? Are he and Justin Trudeau secret homosexual lovers? Did I sleep through the speech when he said his new campaign slogan is: "Make Canada Relevant Again"? Am I going to wake up in January 2021 to an executive order that forces me to eat back bacon and really bad pizza? Disco sucked in the 1970's; I cannot imagine it is any better after 50 years no matter what the hipsters in Toronto say!

Canada is a dumb country and these Trumpers are playing a very dangerous game with this subliminal advertising in their campaign merch. This is not good!

KnuteFartne
05-01-2020, 01:10 AM
I remember my first "iced tea".

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

juskom95
05-01-2020, 07:00 AM
I think the sun cooked Inor's brain . . . .

BucketBack
05-01-2020, 08:03 AM
I've been washing the sweat stains out of my ball caps while I shower

MountainGirl
05-01-2020, 08:55 AM
... Did I sleep through the speech when he said his new campaign slogan is: "Make Canada Relevant Again"? ..

Couldn't have been that; Canada was never relevant to begin with.

I've been washing the sweat stains out of my ball caps while I shower

I gotta read slower. "I've been washing the sweat stains out of my balls while I shower" isn't what you typed.

BucketBack
05-01-2020, 09:18 AM
I need to proof read more, that could have caused me issue. :kickinballs:

MountainGirl
05-01-2020, 01:44 PM
I need to proof read more, that could have caused me issue. :kickinballs:

LOL you're fine. :girldancer:

OSFG
05-01-2020, 02:47 PM
I spent the day out working in the hot sun. When I was all done, I was sitting in the garage having an iced tea and a stogie just cooling down before going in to take a shower. I removed my Trump cap and noticed a really disturbing thing...

The sweat stains on my cap were the shape of a perfect Canadian maple leaf!!!

Is Trump trying to tell us something? Are he and Justin Trudeau secret homosexual lovers? Did I sleep through the speech when he said his new campaign slogan is: "Make Canada Relevant Again"? Am I going to wake up in January 2021 to an executive order that forces me to eat back bacon and really bad pizza? Disco sucked in the 1970's; I cannot imagine it is any better after 50 years no matter what the hipsters in Toronto say!

Canada is a dumb country and these Trumpers are playing a very dangerous game with this subliminal advertising in their campaign merch. This is not good!

Inor...I think you are misreading the sign completely....Since you are a former Meatchicken dweller....with many trips to Canada under your belt....I think that this is really a sign of your good decision to move to Arizona...

Now, finally, after much hard work, and suffering....you have sweated out the last ounces of any remaining influence from that state or the country that borders it....and in true hippy fashion...it couldn't leave your body without a protest sign impregnated on your hat against trump and America.

You've won buddy!!!!

OSFG
05-01-2020, 02:51 PM
I gotta read slower. "I've been washing the sweat stains out of my balls while I shower" isn't what you typed.

Swear to God ....I spit water all over my computer!!!

Ricekila
05-01-2020, 03:00 PM
Squeaking of canada -- I just read they banned assault style Weapons --