PDA

View Full Version : Police State Dry Run a Huge Success

BucketBack
05-15-2020, 08:34 AM
When the coronavirus landed on our shores, communist China came with it.

We have become part of a mass scale human experiment in government control and it turned out that stripping away our freedom wasn’t all that difficult. Under the guise of concern for our health and well-being, tyrants came out of the woodwork. Our Constitution, our Bill of Rights, and our lives are being destroyed as the left solidifies and expands their oppressive powers. We’ve been herded around like cattle, threatened, isolated, confined,

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/05/police_state_dry_run_a_huge_success.html

hawgrider
05-15-2020, 09:01 AM
Yup next up from the article -

Meanwhile, “contact tracing” has become the next frontier to advance the police state as fascist tech gets in on the act, tracking our every move. The government will hunt you down, find you, and force you and other members of your household to stay in your home, even if there’s no food in the house. The quarantine cycle could leave an entire household locked up for weeks and weeks on end, with no end in sight as we are essentially placed under house arrest. Strategies for how to identify people who’ve met certain criteria have been discussed, including government issued armbands.

juskom95
05-15-2020, 09:09 AM
For the most part, law enforcement has been willing to follow these tyrannical orders, often with multiple officers arriving on the scene.

This proved a lot of us wrong.

shootbrownelk
05-15-2020, 09:10 AM
Mitch the RINO McConnell wants to introduce a bill to enable the FBI to open access to American citizens browsing history WITHOUT a warrant. Jeeezusss Key Rist….they're giving a corrupt government agency free reign to spy on anyone at will. WTF are these people thinking?

hawgrider
05-15-2020, 09:11 AM
This proved a lot of us wrong.

Can't trust them. Cant even trust the sheriff either not these days anyway.

juskom95
05-15-2020, 09:13 AM
WTF are these people thinking?

That they are the Elite, ruling class. Sadly, I think they are right at this point.

Can't trust them. Cant even trust the sheriff either not these days anyway.

There are a few good ones out there, but you won't know that until it is too late and most of them will be forced to either comply or out of the profession entirely.

KnuteFartne
05-15-2020, 09:51 AM
This is how scam artists work. Find your mark, create a problem, then promise to solve the problem if given money or freedom. All in the name of YOUR safety of course.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Coastie dad
05-15-2020, 03:51 PM
Kinda makes you rethink all that " cops and military will side with us" crap, doesn't it?

juskom95
05-15-2020, 04:20 PM
Kinda makes you rethink all that " cops and military will side with us" crap, doesn't it?

I did a 180 on the subject.

Inor
05-15-2020, 07:59 PM

250 years ago British soldiers and the Crown's law enforcement were just doing what most citizens wanted keeping the peace and keeping people safe from the indians and the French.

shootbrownelk
05-16-2020, 04:54 PM

I guess when it comes down to losing that weekly check and perhaps your pension, ordinarily good and honest cops think about their and their families future. That's when they go along to get along. I don't trust any cops anymore.

Coastie dad
05-16-2020, 05:46 PM
I've said this countless times on other forums. Maybe here too.

I may be willing to suffer the consequences of patriotism, but am I willing to make my family suffer for my patriotism?

A tough decision that most of us will have to be prepared to make someday. And I believe that day may be soon

hawgrider
05-16-2020, 07:04 PM

I may be willing to suffer the consequences of patriotism, but am I willing to make my family suffer for my patriotism?

A tough decision that most of us will have to be prepared to make someday. And I believe that day may be soon

As did our forefathers.

BucketBack
05-16-2020, 08:02 PM
I live back in the woods you see............

Coastie dad
05-16-2020, 08:33 PM
As did our forefathers.

Very correct. They were willing to make sacrifices that I dont see many willing to make these days.

But I am impressed with the number of people standing up to the governors. I just wonder if they'll fold when push comes to shove and projectiles are exchanged.

hawgrider
05-16-2020, 09:08 PM
Very correct. They were willing to make sacrifices that I dont see many willing to make these days.

But I am impressed with the number of people standing up to the governors. I just wonder if they'll fold when push comes to shove and projectiles are exchanged.

I'm guessing they will fold. But the revolutionary war was started by only a few if I remember correctly not many wanted to stand against the crown.

Coastie dad
05-17-2020, 05:13 PM
I think it will take a Lexington/Concord event to set off the powder keg. But I also believe if the media has anything to do with it, it will only take video of one small group folding for them to make it look like thousands are being defeated by the government powers in an effort to demoralize and deter other would be insurrectionists.

And make no mistake, anyone defending the Constitution against an overreaching government will be labeled as such.

Sparkyprep
05-17-2020, 06:03 PM
I guess when it comes down to losing that weekly check and perhaps your pension, ordinarily good and honest cops think about their and their families future. That's when they go along to get along. I don't trust any cops anymore.

"It is hard to get a man to see the truth, when his paycheck depends on a lie."

juskom95
05-18-2020, 07:00 AM

You don't know until you're faced with it. I had to refuse an illegal order twice and that is close, because if I was wrong I was going to prison and my family wasn't getting any support from me.

shootbrownelk
05-19-2020, 07:23 PM
I live back in the woods you see............

Listen for banjos.

BucketBack
05-20-2020, 03:21 AM
Maybe I'm the one playing banjo :redneck:

hawgrider
05-20-2020, 05:47 AM
Listen for banjos.

I can play a mandolin but not a banjo:)

Coastie dad
05-20-2020, 06:46 AM
And the ten o'clock news announced last night, with much celebration and applauding, the boys and girls club has installed a camera at the entry capable of facial recognition, taking your temperature, and recording when you come and go.

They also have an isolation room in case of a suspected infection.

It be coming, my friends. It be coming in force. They start with the children. Do it for the children. If it saves one child's life, your liberty and privacy are null and void, along with that outdated rag some old guys wrote all over.

Now, I have no problem with them screening the kids. And they sign them in and out anyway.
But the facial recognition, fed to a data bank accessible by the city government, I have an issue with.

Honestly, I figure the hospital will install something similar, and I actually have no problem with us doing it. Our security is pretty tight, so it only makes sense for us. It would help with clocking in and out, screening employees, etc.

But public entities run by the government? Nope. Bugger that.

juskom95
05-20-2020, 07:36 AM
But the facial recognition, fed to a data bank accessible by the city government, I have an issue with.

That is part of Real.ID and part of the Common Core requirements.

StratBastard
05-20-2020, 06:25 PM
https://www.dailywire.com/news/state-police-in-democratic-state-we-will-not-arrest-jail-any-individual-for-violating-lockdown-orders?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Innkeeper
05-20-2020, 10:00 PM
That is part of Real.ID and part of the Common Core requirements.The DOT gave me crap when I didn't want the new real id, "well you never know when you might have to fly. Or enter a government building". I said "if" i ever have to the government building and the airline will accept my military id for either, so I am good thanks.
She gave me stink eye the rest of the time lol.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Inor
05-20-2020, 10:13 PM
The DOT gave me crap when I didn't want the new real id, "well you never know when you might have to fly. Or enter a government building". I said "if" i ever have to the government building and the airline will accept my military id for either, so I am good thanks.
She gave me stink eye the rest of the time lol.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I got into a pissing match with the gal at the DMV when we moved here over that. We went to get our AZ drivers' licenses and the gal asked if we wanted AZ ID cards too since our drivers' license is not federal compliant. We had done our research prior to going and learned that is is illegal in AZ to have more than one state ID. So we told he "no".

That got the paranoid in me thinking if I ever piss off the state, they could come after me for breaking their 2 ID law. I am wondering of that is what they are setting up? When the state does not have enough control over the people, they need to make more criminals.

juskom95
05-20-2020, 10:29 PM
That got the paranoid in me thinking if I ever piss off the state, they could come after me for breaking their 2 ID law. I am wondering of that is what they are setting up? When the state does not have enough control over the people, they need to make more criminals.

Nah, give me a book of statutes or a building code book/zoning laws and I can find something to initiate an investigation or charges over, and it just snowballs from there!