PDA

View Full Version : Mandatory coronavirus vaccination looming on the horizon

BucketBack
05-16-2020, 07:47 AM
I posted an article about this yesterday but I don't know where :blindfold:

An article Thursday by Mike Adams of Natural News – a controversial and highly censored figure according to the MSM – pretty much checked out: “MILITARY vaccine mandates? Dept. of Defense purchasing 500 million ApiJect syringes to inject every person in America with coronavirus vaccine.” I am linking to another site that hosts Adams’ article here. When I attempted to tweet a link to the original on Thursday, Twitter blocked my link.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/05/mandatory_coronavirus_vaccination_looming_on_the_h orizon.html

Dwight55
05-16-2020, 10:09 AM
Just ain't happening in my world..........

May God bless,
Dwight

Innkeeper
05-16-2020, 11:05 AM
Nope I am not going to get anything like that.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Ricekila
05-16-2020, 11:17 AM
Hold on a tic --- doesnt the vaccine kill people & they come back as the walking dead --- I'm looking forward to this -- https://hosting.photobucket.com/albums/v667/RICEKILA/Smillies/.highres/d2e4addd.gif?width=590&height=370&fit=bounds (https://app.photobucket.com/u/RICEKILA/p/7674ad6e-d6f6-45bc-97db-5b18de191a22)

Big Ken
05-16-2020, 03:08 PM
Mmmmm NO

Ricekila
05-16-2020, 03:40 PM
Crap !

shootbrownelk
05-16-2020, 04:43 PM
Don't get the shot....they have teenie, tiny microchips in them so they can track your every move. I won't get a vaccine because I don't want the government to know where my secret Elk canyon is.

Gambit
05-17-2020, 01:18 AM
I got the flu shot a few times and each ****ing time I got the flu within month
learned my lesson

shootbrownelk
05-17-2020, 06:47 AM
Knock on wood (my head) but I can't remember when I had the flu. It's been decades though. I never had a shot. Just dumb luck I guess.

Coastie dad
05-17-2020, 10:33 PM
Yeah...the argument continues at work. They're still talking mandatory vaccination, a bunch of employees are talking voluntary resignation. Two things can happen. Enough of us can say no to put the company in a hurting position where they have to give in or shut down. The most likely outcome is that the corporation will opt to shut down the hospital, then reopen in 90 days with all new staff at lower wages.

I need just a bit more time to retire....

Inor
05-17-2020, 11:29 PM
I have never had a flu vaccine and I am not going to start now.

Can't fly without a vaccine? - Good.

Can't get a job without a vaccine - Better.

Can't run a small business without a vaccine and without taking credit cards? - Okay. I am just as happy to peddle my services on the "black market" (otherwise known as the free market) and not pay income tax.

StratBastard
05-18-2020, 02:57 AM
I got the flu shot a few times and each ****ing time I got the flu within month
learned my lesson

Me too. Got the flu shot last year, because my doc wanted me to due to health issues. Sure as shit stinks, got a NASTY virus in December. Went straight to the lungs. Bronchitis for 3 months. I'm one of those crazy bastards who thinks he already HAD COVID late last year. But I lived.

shootbrownelk
05-18-2020, 03:26 AM
I have never had a flu vaccine and I am not going to start now.

Can't fly without a vaccine? - Good.

Can't get a job without a vaccine - Better.

Can't run a small business without a vaccine and without taking credit cards? - Okay. I am just as happy to peddle my services on the "black market" (otherwise known as the free market) and not pay income tax.

Ordinarily that'd be a good plan, but the NWO demands a "Cash-Free" society. Using credit cards (like SNAP) so they can track every transaction. The blackmarket would be gone, except for the barter system. How that will work out for hookers is debatable.

BucketBack
05-18-2020, 05:36 AM
Will lay on back for food.

StratBastard
05-18-2020, 06:38 AM
Ordinarily that'd be a good plan, but the NWO demands a "Cash-Free" society. Using credit cards (like SNAP) so they can track every transaction. The blackmarket would be gone, except for the barter system. How that will work out for hookers is debatable.

When you're negotiating some trim with a bag of onions, you know that things have gone to shit.

juskom95
05-18-2020, 07:11 AM
Yeah...the argument continues at work. They're still talking mandatory vaccination, a bunch of employees are talking voluntary resignation. Two things can happen. Enough of us can say no to put the company in a hurting position where they have to give in or shut down. The most likely outcome is that the corporation will opt to shut down the hospital, then reopen in 90 days with all new staff at lower wages.

I need just a bit more time to retire....

I wouldn't resign, I would make the company fire me, the difference is significant.

I work for HealthCare, but I'm not around patients or even near a care facility. If they require it, they can fire me or allow me to work from home indefinitely.