PDA

View Full Version : Two Generals

hawgrider
12-28-2014, 08:32 AM
Just a suggestion.
I notice some people are posting general chit chat non survival related in the general survival section vs the general talk about anything section. Maybe a slight name change the the survival genral section would help eliminate the non survival chit chat from being post in that section.

Sparkyprep
12-28-2014, 08:35 AM
Doesn't really bother me. I mostly just use the "New Posts" function, and don't really pay attention which section it is in. The only time I choose a section, is when I am starting a new thread.

hawgrider
12-28-2014, 08:39 AM
Doesn't really bother me. I mostly just use the "New Posts" function, and don't really pay attention which section it is in. The only time I choose a section, is when I am starting a new thread.So do I but when you go back to reference something there are threads that don't belong in that section. It is un organized just my opinion.

RWalls
12-28-2014, 06:38 PM
Just a suggestion.
I notice some people are posting general chit chat non survival related in the general survival section vs the general talk about anything section. Maybe a slight name change the the survival genral section would help eliminate the non survival chit chat from being post in that section.

Rename it for me.

Sockpuppet
12-28-2014, 06:46 PM
Rename it for me.

How about, "This is the F****** Survival General Section, Dumbass!":biglaugh:

bigwheel
12-28-2014, 07:12 PM
Dont make me bring my wife over here to get it all organized. Thanks.

hawgrider
12-28-2014, 10:15 PM
Rename it for me.Gonna put me to work and set me up for failure lol
Ok Im no pro but here's couple maybe that might define the section a little better.

General survival/prepping discussion.

Anything survival/prepping

" Survival General " sockpuppet idea

Hell I don't know it was just a thought to Identify in the bigger text what general section it was. Am I just a neat freak ?:crazy:

hawgrider
12-30-2014, 08:58 AM
Thank you Admin for the name clarification.

RWalls
12-30-2014, 06:01 PM
Thank you Admin for the name clarification.

Was your idea.

hawgrider
12-30-2014, 07:07 PM
Was your idea.
Yeah but you the man that makes things happen.

TJC44
12-31-2014, 04:32 PM
It took someone with that degree of OCD to NEED to do it. LOL
Half the time I am on Tapatalk and don't even notice what category something is posted in.
But then again, that last update screwed up Tapatalk, and doesn't let me browse forums anymore.

TJC