PDA

View Full Version : Dryad’s saddle or pheasant back mushroom

RubberDuck
05-21-2020, 02:04 PM
So I have been missing out while looking for morals which we only found a few we came across these which turns out good to go to eat a d very plentiful watched several videos on picking tender played with pick several lets just say they are right small tight spores in the underside are far more tender. Fried some up in butter salt and pepper very tasty looking forward to deep frying some.112441124511246112471124811249

BucketBack
05-21-2020, 02:33 PM
I need to ID the 'shrooms

Newaygo Brewery was open, so...................

WiFi @ the Cop Shop next to the Brooks Park Gathering

BucketBack
05-21-2020, 02:35 PM
Newaygo was called "The Fermented Valley"

RubberDuck
05-21-2020, 05:48 PM
Welllll alrighty then. I hate public so drinking at camp is open despite the **** governor's orders

hawgrider
05-21-2020, 07:35 PM
I've seen a lot of those but didn't know they were edible.
I'd like to find some chicken of the woods.

RubberDuck
05-21-2020, 08:02 PM
I've seen a lot of those but didn't know they were edible.
I'd like to find some chicken of the woods.Had no clue got curious striking out on morals. I like them.
Chicken of the woods looks really good too and has been spotted out here. Not sure if that is spring or fall but worth looking for

shootbrownelk
05-22-2020, 09:02 AM
Had no clue got curious striking out on morals. I like them.
Chicken of the woods looks really good too and has been spotted out here. Not sure if that is spring or fall but worth looking for

Puff Balls are good too, if you get them early. They make great Mushroom steaks. I used to have a secret spot to pick those.

LivoniaDan
05-22-2020, 01:57 PM
Puff Balls are good too, if you get them early. They make great Mushroom steaks. I used to have a secret spot to pick those.

Unfortunately, people are reluctant to give up Mushroom, Ramp and other foraging sites....
But on the flip side.... I understand.

I at least have a co-worker who shared some Ramp leaves with me..... Won't tell me where he got 'em.... but gave me some nonetheless...