PDA

View Full Version : Riots in Minneapolis

TJC44
05-27-2020, 09:11 PM
There is rioting and looting taking place again tonight in Minneapolis over the death of George Floyd. Protesters in L.A. have also tried to shut down the 101 in L.A. but since hae dispersed. Summers coming folks.

Inor
05-27-2020, 10:34 PM
Looting and burning can only improve the neighborhood they are rioting in Minneapolis. They are right near the Somali neighborhood. Hopefully it will spill over and some muslims will get killed in the process.

Sarge7402
05-27-2020, 10:38 PM
It's pretty bad when even the Mayor is not waiting for the autopsy to be finished before calling for a rush to judgement.

Sure it looks like the cop may have kept his knee planted a wee bit too long.

But until the autopsy we'll never know if what the cop was doing had anything to do with the suspect's death.

Cantell you from experience that what you think you see may not be the whole story

Ricekila
05-27-2020, 11:05 PM
They just showed a surveillance vid that shows the cops trying to put him into the "left" side rear door but kinda blocked with another police SUV ---- but the vid of the cop knelling on his neck on the "right" side rear --- What happened in between ?

I'll bet though handcuffed --- he got frisky with his feet --

Ricekila
05-27-2020, 11:11 PM
And P/S --- rioting in your home town makes perfect sense --- in the jungle --

And the Target SBS - ( Store Building Services = maintenance ) is gonna have his hands full in the morning -- LOL

Innkeeper
05-28-2020, 01:35 AM
So what did this upstanding human being do to get detained in the first place?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

StratBastard
05-28-2020, 02:20 AM
So what did this upstanding human being do to get detained in the first place?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I think the cops were called on someone trying to pass a bogus $10 bill.

shootbrownelk
05-28-2020, 05:29 AM
Black folk, Halfricans and white folks who wish they were black demanding equal justice for all by destroying their neighborhoods. Must need some new "Air Jordans" or a new flat screen TV. Any excuse to RIOT....it's been awhile and the shine wore off the Black Lives Matter mob. Just trying to stay relevant.

RWalls
05-28-2020, 06:35 AM
I said it 1000's of times. He didn't get murdered because he passed a phone bill. He died from resisting arrest. If he would've gone quietly and had his day in court he would still be alive. It wasn't the crime that did it it was his actions.

BucketBack
05-28-2020, 07:30 AM
That's just looking at the issue with common sense, which is not happening in this case.

juskom95
05-28-2020, 07:44 AM
I said it 1000's of times. He didn't get murdered because he passed a phone bill. He died from resisting arrest. If he would've gone quietly and had his day in court he would still be alive. It wasn't the crime that did it it was his actions.

I don't trust officers like I used to, not after the COVID-19 lunacy, especially in larger cities and what they've done.

Rioting is uncalled for, but . . . let the city burn, screw'em.

shootbrownelk
05-28-2020, 08:54 AM
Even if the kneeling cop gets arrested and found guilty that will not appease the groids. They wants free stuff from whitey's stores and then burn them down. And having the piss poor rapper/actor Ice Cube call for retaliation against the police isn't called for either. All the Hollywood blacks are jumping on the anti-police bandwagon it seems.

BucketBack
05-28-2020, 08:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbAqWA-dxvw

Ricekila
05-28-2020, 01:26 PM
Black folk, Halfricans and "wiggers" who wish they were black demanding equal justice for all by destroying their neighborhoods. Must need some new "Air Jordans" or a new flat screen TV. Any excuse to RIOT....it's been awhile and the shine wore off the Black Lives Matter mob. Just trying to stay relevant.

------

Ricekila
05-28-2020, 01:37 PM
Another minor detail --- store surveillance video showed him getting cuffed and lead out of frame / another store across the street showed him lead over to the PD-SUV --- the next is a persons cell vid of the cop doing his job ---- with all the cell phones out there --- there has to be a few more ----- BUT --

If it shows him resisting arrest ---- if its shown --- that person will have his life destroyed -- the monkeys will descend on his house like a free banana buffet --

hag
05-28-2020, 02:15 PM
I'm pretty sure knee to the throat is not a technique taught in the academy lolol... instead of rioting, they should be focusing on finding the address to the home of all those "heroes " that had a good 5 minutes to put that guy in a car while he was barely coherent... l would feel safer in downtown Minneapolis right now than I would in a police station lolol

shootbrownelk
05-28-2020, 02:24 PM
The jungle bunnies tore up a police station. Did the cops respond in kind? Are the barrels of their guns welded shut or what? Shoot a dozen or so of the looters and that stuff would cease PDQ.

BucketBack
05-28-2020, 03:30 PM
They know they are in the wrong, as far as the vids show at the moment.

Ricekila
05-28-2020, 05:23 PM
"I cant breathe" -- "I cant breathe" -- "I CANT BREATHE"

Was he sucking wind in his ass ?

juskom95
05-28-2020, 06:01 PM
"I cant breathe" -- "I cant breathe" -- "I CANT BREATHE"

Was he sucking wind in his ass ?Blood choke, look at the officers shin.

Still would like to hear the autopsy.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Ricekila
05-28-2020, 07:42 PM
Vids / known to cops already / rap sheet ?

MountainGirl
05-28-2020, 07:50 PM
National Guard called in to help with tonight's events.

Ricekila
05-28-2020, 11:13 PM
Where I am CNN is having better coverage -- the bald arab is talking in front of a burning building ---- I have the sound off -- I wanna see it - not hear his lies --

shootbrownelk
05-29-2020, 06:20 AM
Blood choke, look at the officers shin.

Still would like to hear the autopsy.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Hope that Minneapolis doesn't use the same coroner who did the autopsy on Jeffery Epstein. Then they'll say that he committed suicide.

shootbrownelk
05-29-2020, 06:21 AM
National Guard called in to help with tonight's events.

Hope they issue live ammo.

TJC44
05-29-2020, 07:49 AM
Look up "umbrella man" at Minihaha riot.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

hag
05-29-2020, 01:07 PM
Look up "umbrella man" at Minihaha riot.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

All the locals seemed convinced he was a cop from the area in the video I watched lolol

shootbrownelk
05-30-2020, 08:31 AM
All the riots across the country have nothing to do with the death of George Floyd. It's all about getting back at whitey, although there are white trash mixed in with the Blacks they are just there for the looting. If the National Guard was called out, they sure didn't do a damned thing from what I saw. I saw a halfrican taunting a SS agent during the riot in front of the White House. That cop had more self control than I would have had. I'm afraid my finger would have moved the selector to full auto and would have taken out the front row of thugs. The rest would scurry off like cockroaches when you turn the lights on.