PDA

View Full Version : Wake up: As predicted, lockdowns are back in some states!

hawgrider
06-30-2020, 06:48 AM
This is incredible. We knew this would happen, and people are falling in line like the good little slaves the New World Order needs them to be. There are a few states locking down yet again amongst the “second wave” of the scamdemic.

This is a war on us, and a war for our minds, and sadly, too many Americans are still falling for this. If you’re expecting to celebrate your false illusion of freedom on the 4th of July, you will likely be out of luck. CNN reported that “authorities” (power-hungry liars in suits) are trying to avoid the packed beached of Memorial Day on the 4th of July.

At least 12 states have hit a pause on their reopening plans hoping to contain the spread of the COVID-19 scamdemic. Some Florida beaches have already announced that they will be closed for the July 4 weekend. Additionally, in Texas and parts of California, bars were directed to close back down while beaches in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Palm Beach were ordered off-limits to the public during the upcoming holiday weekend. In Florida, on-premise alcohol consumption was suspended in bars statewide.

The lockdowns are coming back, and there will be more. People will lose interest or push back, and another crisis will surface. They will do this to break down your mental capacity until you are in so much fear you will willingly accept whatever they tell you in order to have a sliver of your life back, as their slave, of course.

Robert Kiyosaki: What The Elites Don’t Want You To Know

This is all about fear, https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/wake-up-as-predicted-lockdowns-are-back-in-some-states_06292020

juskom95
06-30-2020, 07:02 AM
I've just started ignoring the orders and if a business demands a mask . . . they don't get my money. Screw'em.

BucketBack
07-03-2020, 12:16 PM
I wore a mask at the SpeedWater Gas Station today. It was crowded and lots of traffic Northbound, probably folks from high COVID infected areas, bringing the KungFlu with them.

Innkeeper
07-03-2020, 04:05 PM
I wore a mask at the SpeedWater Gas Station today. It was crowded and lots of traffic Northbound, probably folks from high COVID infected areas, bringing the KungFlu with them.I-75 North was a madhouse, the bridge at the straits was backed up to the second arch at one point. I saw plates from VA, Fl and everything in between.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Innkeeper
07-03-2020, 06:31 PM
I had to take my Lab to TC after coming back from the U.P. my vet was closed turned out she had a UTI. Saw a lot of Florida plates, Ohio, Illinois, a few Kentucky, even one from Montana, and one hipster from DC, she looked like a libtard. They were not letting anything get in their way of grouping, up. We should see a spike and get shut down again by the bitch. All probably planned.

juskom95
07-04-2020, 10:11 AM
I had to take my Lab to TC after coming back from the U.P. my vet was closed turned out she had a UTI. Saw a lot of Florida plates, Ohio, Illinois, a few Kentucky, even one from Montana, and one hipster from DC, she looked like a libtard. They were not letting anything get in their way of grouping, up. We should see a spike and get shut down again by the bitch. All probably planned.

There really have not been any massive spikes, not like the media is claiming. There have been small increases, but that seems to be in line with more testing happening.

Innkeeper
07-04-2020, 11:08 AM
I am not saying the spikes are true jumps i agree about the testing angle. But I can see Bitchmer use a real or fakec spike to crack down again.

BucketBack
07-04-2020, 11:26 AM
My gym is closed and won't spend the $$$ on legal fees trying to re open