PDA

View Full Version : The UN is at it again

inceptor
07-01-2020, 09:32 PM
This article was written a week ago but someone just sent it to me. I'll share a couple of quotes but the whole article is worth the read.

The economic, social and political chaos caused by the COVID-19 outbreak and Black Lives Matter protests have for months captured the attention of virtually every American — and for good reason. These are incredibly important issues worthy of significant and thoughtful debate.

But while most Americans have been preoccupied with protests and pandemics, a potentially bigger story has managed to slip beneath the radar: a growing movement among the world’s most powerful leaders to call for a “reset” of the entire global economy.

The purpose of the Great Reset isn’t merely to enact policies that would lead to additional wealth redistribution, but rather to completely overhaul the world’s existing structures and institutions. Among other things, Schwab has said of the Great Reset, “the world must act jointly and swiftly to revamp all aspects of our societies and economies, from education to social contracts and working conditions.”

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/al-gore-un-secretary-general-great-reset-global-capitalism

Sasquatch
07-01-2020, 09:41 PM
Said like a true conman.

Sarge7402
07-02-2020, 03:51 AM
REad One world government. They've been wanting that since 1946. Ought to declare theUN a terrorist organization and boot all of them back to their shit hole countries

Dwight55
07-02-2020, 06:59 AM
REad One world government. They've been wanting that since 1946. Ought to declare theUN a terrorist organization and boot all of them back to their shit hole countries

Sadly . . . the Lord is going to allow it to happen . . . on the basis of the free will of the mankind He created and to whom He gave that free will.

They (one world leaders) will persecute and prosecute any and all who worship anything but them . . . and it will not be a fun place to live.

I just keep sitting and looking for the "Temple of God" to go up in Jerusalem . . . knowing it is one of the links to that scenario . . .

One day...................

May God bless,
Dwight

BucketBack
07-02-2020, 07:22 AM
Beginning Of Sorrows

juskom95
07-02-2020, 08:20 AM
I read that a while ago.

We're on our way down the drain unfortunately. We simply do not have enough people who believe in hard work and responsibility any longer to matter.

shootbrownelk
07-02-2020, 07:12 PM
Thanks to the kindly OWO folks like HW Bush, George W., the Clinton's, Barry Obama and his husband and a host of others.

Prepared One
07-03-2020, 10:21 AM
A world reset? With just who in charge exactly? It's bull shit. NWO order my ass. It's New world domination is what it is. The UN out of the U.S. and the U.S. out of the UN.