PDA

View Full Version : Q

TJC44
07-04-2020, 06:10 PM
Can anyone tell me what the meaning behind the letter 'Q' is?
I was seeing alot of comments about it during Trump's Mt. Rushmore speech last night. Or was it just trolls?

Inor
07-04-2020, 06:24 PM
Q is poster on a conspiracy site that Alex Jones made famous.

Who is Q?
On 28 October 2017, someone calling themselves Q began posting a series of cryptic messages in the 4chan internet forum titled “Calm Before the Storm” - “assumedly in reference to that creepy Trump quote from early October”, says New York Magazine.

Q claimed to be a high-level government insider with Q clearance (a United States Department of Energy security clearance with access to classified information) who had been instructed to post intelligence leaks straight to 4chan “in order to covertly inform the public about POTUS’s master plan to stage a countercoup against members of the deep state”, adds the magazine.

Dwight55
07-04-2020, 08:37 PM
Heck I thought you were chasing down the Q in LGBTQ . . .

May God bless,
Dwight

rstanek
07-05-2020, 07:13 AM
There is a ten part series called The Fall of then Cabal, it was on YouTube but has been taken down, you can find it on BitChute, whether you want to believe it or not it explains Q, and a lot of other stuff, if one ten of what is discussed is true, it is an eye opener. If you decide to watch it please watch it in it’s entirety

Piratesailor
07-05-2020, 07:55 AM
Queues...