PDA

View Full Version : Cashless Society- Or How They Will Do It - Amazon Smart Cart

BucketBack
07-14-2020, 09:22 AM
Amazon unveils its own smart grocery cart, in new effort to automate physical retail checkout

https://www.geekwire.com/2020/amazon-unveils-smart-grocery-cart-new-effort-automate-physical-retail-checkout/

hawgrider
07-14-2020, 09:47 AM
I ****ing hate this planet!

juskom95
07-14-2020, 11:10 AM
I ****ing hate this planet!

I am very much ready to just separate completely from society and watch it all burn.

hawgrider
07-14-2020, 11:48 AM
I am very much ready to just separate completely from society and watch it all burn.

Absolutely had it. At retirement which is very soon I'm going to go deep in the rural areas and totally disconnect.

If I could fly off this freaking rock I'd do that instead.

Inor
07-14-2020, 12:12 PM

You GOTTA do it ASAP!!! It is the absolute best feeling in the world to watch the city people burn their town down and not care a whit!

juskom95
07-14-2020, 12:40 PM
You GOTTA do it ASAP!!!
I have to do it on my own, Wife has gone full sheep over the past 18 months or so, so she isn't a help at all.

It is the absolute best feeling in the world to watch the city people burn their town down and not care a whit!
If my job goes %100 telecommute permanently, I'm getting a place in the middle of nowhere KY.

Coastie dad
07-14-2020, 01:20 PM
Do it! Being able to leave the stupidity of Little Rock and come back up to the Ozarks is like fresh freaking air.

shootbrownelk
07-15-2020, 01:54 PM
Absolutely had it. At retirement which is very soon I'm going to go deep in the rural areas and totally disconnect.

If I could fly off this freaking rock I'd do that instead.

I have to stay for my Daughter, my Son-in-Law, my granddaughter and my grandson. Otherwise, I'd be with you. Someday I hope I'll need all my AR's and the mountain of loaded magazines......I have a dream!