PDA

View Full Version : Inside the ‘Boogaloos’: Extremist movement makes its presence known at demonstrations

BucketBack
08-14-2020, 08:08 AM
Pay attention to the narrative, ABC is painting the boogs out as bad boys

IDK what shirt I should wear. Floral or fish pattern.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHyYhUMLPaI

juskom95
08-14-2020, 08:57 AM
Funny how the body armor and rifles are 'DANGEROUS AND SCARY,' when someone on the Right/Constitution has them, but they are perfectly okay when AntiFa/BLM has them.

Worse, the LE (city, state and federal) are probably going to target these people over AntiFa/BLM because they get much of their guidance from the ACLU and other Left organizations.

Sarge7402
08-14-2020, 09:14 AM
Funny how the body armor and rifles are 'DANGEROUS AND SCARY,' when someone on the Right/Constitution has them, but they are perfectly okay when AntiFa/BLM has them.

Worse, the LE (city, state and federal) are probably going to target these people over AntiFa/BLM because they get much of their guidance from the ACLU and other Left organizations.

One of our "Finer" city mayor's has now made it illegal for you to have a firearm in your possession if there's a demonstration that needed a permit (even if it didn't get one). Make a wrong turn and run into an Antifa mob and be armed (even if it's in a locked case) and you're the one that goes to Jail. Makes it much safer for the Antifa thugs when they peacefully try and beat your brains in with a steel pipe or brick

BucketBack
08-14-2020, 09:29 AM
That's why I said to pay attention to the narrative

juskom95
08-14-2020, 09:33 AM
One of our "Finer" city mayor's has now made it illegal for you to have a firearm in your possession if there's a demonstration that needed a permit (even if it didn't get one). Make a wrong turn and run into an Antifa mob and be armed (even if it's in a locked case) and you're the one that goes to Jail. Makes it much safer for the Antifa thugs when they peacefully try and beat your brains in with a steel pipe or brick

Just encouraging vigilante justice and for people not to call EMT/police when something DOES happen.

I didn't know Mayors wrote legislation in any city?

Sarge7402
08-14-2020, 09:53 AM
this fool got the city council (almost all black ) to go along with this nonsense

juskom95
08-14-2020, 09:59 AM
this fool got the city council (almost all black ) to go along with this nonsense

Just motivation to not report a crime when it happens and not to rely on police in all honestly.

Stupidity like this is why I say let the cities burn. Either the citizens will stop it, or the cities will burn to the ground; either way, problem solved.

EDIT: Though, that BATF notice did make me want to buy a Hawaiian shirt to put with my gear.

Sarge7402
08-14-2020, 10:03 AM
I had a couple from when I used to travel there on business some years ago. Unfortunately I'm not a 38 chest any more. Not even close

Piratesailor
08-14-2020, 10:05 AM
I watched part of it until the ADL league bozo showed up. When is the ABC expose on Antifa?

Although I’m not sure about the boogaloos I may need a new Hawaiian shirt.

I’m probably too old but I can reload quickly for others.

And yeah, some of these cities need to be ring fenced (Seattle, Portland, Austin, etc) and either the citizens will take care of it or it will burn and we’ll go in and mop up.

Piratesailor
08-14-2020, 10:08 AM
The state of our lives.. decided to find out more about the boogaloo boys. Well, you research on the internet and get very opinion in the world from zero to 180 degrees. I think most of it is bullshit.

juskom95
08-14-2020, 10:23 AM
The state of our lives.. decided to find out more about the boogaloo boys. Well, you research on the internet and get very opinion in the world from zero to 180 degrees. I think most of it is bullshit.

Well, if you figure most of the search engines, forums and website management (blogs etc) are hard Left leaning, finding information online is going to be hard. Really, this is just the militia groups that have always been around, though they may be growing and moving more towards action than they used to be.

This has been boiling for a VERY long time, and these uncontrolled AntiFa/BLM riots and making the divide more noticeable.

TJC44
08-14-2020, 01:02 PM
Word has it that the 'B' word alone is a NSA trigger. Avoid using it.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

juskom95
08-14-2020, 01:05 PM
Word has it that the 'B' word alone is a NSA trigger. Avoid using it.

There might be a dedicated NSA/DHS/CIA analyst for this site already!

Or at least a sophisticated script!

TJC44
08-14-2020, 01:08 PM
There might be a dedicated NSA/DHS/CIA analyst for this site already!

Or at least a sophisticated script!Knowing what goes on here, that would be a fun job!

red442joe
08-14-2020, 02:09 PM
BOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBO OGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOG ALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGAL OOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOO BOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBO OGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOG ALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGAL OOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOO BOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBO OGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOG ALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGAL OOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOO BOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBO OGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOG ALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGAL OOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOO BOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBO OGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOG ALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGAL OOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOO BOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOO****offBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOO GALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGA LOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALO OBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOB OOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOO GALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGA LOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALO OBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOB OOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOO GALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGA LOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALO OBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOB OOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOO GALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGA LOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALO OBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOB OOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOO GALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGA LOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALO OBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOB OOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOO GALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGA LOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALO OBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOB OOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOO GALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGA LOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALO OBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOB OOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOO GALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGA LOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALOOBOOGALO OBOOGALOOBOOGALOO

BucketBack
08-14-2020, 03:30 PM
Heck I got on a list @ MGO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXg1AxBXN5g

BucketBack
08-14-2020, 03:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrrJvYLH_kc

BucketBack
08-14-2020, 03:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsaA903oxvc

BucketBack
08-14-2020, 03:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGo1b8wGQmk

shootbrownelk
08-14-2020, 05:00 PM

Or an oversized skateboard.

Piratesailor
08-14-2020, 08:50 PM
You guys are hysterical.