PDA

View Full Version : Q Anon is on Trump's side, and ours.

MountainGirl
08-23-2020, 07:50 PM
I watched the whole thing.
Makes sense to me.
All thoughts welcome.

https://youtu.be/2sn4kU-GI5s

Ricekila
08-23-2020, 09:18 PM
Yep !

Dwight55
08-23-2020, 09:47 PM
Count me in . . .

May God bless,
Dwight

rstanek
08-24-2020, 04:26 AM
There is mention of it several times in The Fall Of The Cabal, there presence has started to attract some attention from other politicians for Q Anon is working with the Trump administration to bring down the deep state which is heavily involved in pedophilia, therefore it is being portrayed in a bad light by the media, my hope is that they are successful in turning this great Republic into a Christian nation once again......

MountainGirl
08-24-2020, 09:20 AM
There is mention of it several times in The Fall Of The Cabal, there presence has started to attract some attention from other politicians for Q Anon is working with the Trump administration to bring down the deep state which is heavily involved in pedophilia, therefore it is being portrayed in a bad light by the media, my hope is that they are successful in turning this great Republic into a Christian nation once again......

Oh! Thanks for the reminder. I should be able to watch the Cabal videos this morning. :)

BucketBack
08-24-2020, 10:23 AM
I had to find my google password to sign in.

Piratesailor
08-24-2020, 12:13 PM
You know, I’ve heard of the Q and like others probably didn’t have a clue, though it was some conspiracy thing or just didn’t pay attention.

I’m paying attention now.

Yeah, the video made sense and I can to some degree connected the dots from the past 50 years.

Time will tell though.

MountainGirl
08-24-2020, 06:06 PM
There is mention of it several times in The Fall Of The Cabal....
Watched it. Yeah.
Things have to change and they will - I just hope it's in a good direction. If not?
Bring it all down. Reboot. Let God sort it out.
Think I'm going to go watch Dwight's new sermon. Need me some church, here.
Thanks all for your replies.