PDA

View Full Version : Who says we won’t return to “normal” after the vaccine is released

hawgrider
08-25-2020, 05:52 AM
If you’re waiting for the vaccine to save you so you can return to “normal,” you’re going to be disappointed. The World Health Organization says that a coronavirus vaccine won’t be enough, they demand your enslavement to the New World Order as well.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together understands that this is not about health or a virus. This is about control of humanity permanently. The “two-tier” New World Order society in which a handful are the wealthy masters and the vast majority of the public are slaves existing only to serve is underway. https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/who-says-we-wont-return-to-normal-after-the-vaccine-is-released_08242020

red442joe
08-25-2020, 06:36 AM
Who the **** doesn't get this?

Joe

BucketBack
08-25-2020, 06:43 AM
It's hiding out in the open.

juskom95
08-25-2020, 07:22 AM

Joe

The average citizen? They won't "get it," until they are suffering like a 3rd world city/country.

Dwight55
08-25-2020, 07:24 AM
The average citizen? They won't "get it," until they are suffering like a 3rd world city/country.

And then it will be far too late..............

May God bless,
Dwight

juskom95
08-25-2020, 07:43 AM
And then it will be far too late..............

May God bless,
Dwight

Nah, it will just be a bloody climb back to the 1st world. Despite all the laziness and absolute stupidity we see, this won't destroy us, it'll just make the next few decades less pleasant for us, and really the world as a whole. The US is a mitigating power in most of the world, ensuring stability by our mere presence, and without that many nations would descend on one another like feral dogs.

Dwight55
08-25-2020, 02:43 PM
Nah, it will just be a bloody climb back to the 1st world. Despite all the laziness and absolute stupidity we see, this won't destroy us, it'll just make the next few decades less pleasant for us, and really the world as a whole. The US is a mitigating power in most of the world, ensuring stability by our mere presence, and without that many nations would descend on one another like feral dogs.

Maybe if we closed the doors, shut the windows, and pulled the drapes for a couple decades . . . when we came back . . . it might be an easier world to navigate in.

I'm very much "live and let live" . . . but if I'm asked I'll help . . . I just don't want to wind up like my brother . . . who stepped in to keep a dude from beating on a woman in the back of a redneck bar in Mansfield, Ohio . . . dude pulled out a .32 and put two pretty little .32 caliber holes thru his heart.

He barely survived . . . but was disabled for the rest of his life.

Sticking our nose into Iraq the second time and Afghanistan and Somalia at all were like my brother . . . dumb and costly.

I am also wary enough to be called afraid . . . when it comes to the 2nd amendment . . . as well as the first from some of the stuff I've seen. Those two go down . . . might as well light your last cigar with what ever is left of the constitution . . . because none of it will be worth the paper it is printed on. We will become the big "London of the West".

May God bless,
Dwight

juskom95
08-25-2020, 04:04 PM
Maybe if we closed the doors, shut the windows, and pulled the drapes for a couple decades . . . when we came back . . . it might be an easier world to navigate in.

I'm very much "live and let live" . . . but if I'm asked I'll help . . . I just don't want to wind up like my brother . . . who stepped in to keep a dude from beating on a woman in the back of a redneck bar in Mansfield, Ohio . . . dude pulled out a .32 and put two pretty little .32 caliber holes thru his heart.

He barely survived . . . but was disabled for the rest of his life.
I won't help a stranger anymore, I won't even help most of my family, shoot there are maybe five or six people I would help.

So far in my life, every person I've helped has burned me horribly, screwed me over or something similar. Family has been the worst actually, they have probably tried to screw me over more than anyone else.

Sticking our nose into Iraq the second time and Afghanistan and Somalia at all were like my brother . . . dumb and costly.
We didn't fight a war, we played a political game and when that happens, it is always a mess.

I am also wary enough to be called afraid . . . when it comes to the 2nd amendment . . . as well as the first from some of the stuff I've seen. Those two go down . . . might as well light your last cigar with what ever is left of the constitution . . . because none of it will be worth the paper it is printed on. We will become the big "London of the West".

May God bless,
Dwight
What is the saying, bravery isn't the absence of fear but acting despite it? I can be afraid of what's coming, even while I mentally, physically and materially prepare myself for what comes next. I do what I can for my family, even for the wife who hates me for it (but then is glad I prepared when SHTF).

I am good at watching trends, and making predictions, was my job over in Iraq. I'm not some Nostradamus, but I am good at seeing trends and predicting where they're going. We're in for a world of bad and blood if something doesn't change, and change soon. Good people will put up with a lot of abuse, for a long time because they don't want violence, but when those good people decide to commit acts of violence they will be brutal.

I am afraid of what is coming, I just wish I could see a way out of it that didn't mean those like us laying down and dying (physically or spiritually).

Sarge7402
08-25-2020, 04:17 PM
These are the same folks that took no action when UN Peacekeepers Knowingly brought Cholora to Haiti several years ago and killed thousands.

shootbrownelk
08-26-2020, 02:02 AM

Joe

Anybody with Liberal leanings....folks that would vote for someone with worsening dementia.