PDA

View Full Version : Looks Like the B-tch is advocating open civil war is Crazy Joe doesn't win.

Sarge7402
08-29-2020, 09:27 AM
You think the mayhem in Minneapolis was bad? You think it was bad in Portland? In Seattle? Chicago? New York? How about Denver? Atlanta? Philadelphia? Milwaukee? Washington, D.C.? How about that nice little Kenosha over there?

Harris tells us with that weird giddily menacing smile: if you think those were bad, just wait for what happens if you do something stupid in November.

Almost as if she wants an open insurrection.

At that point the President will almost have no other choice but to send in the Military (Like t he LA riots in '68) and restore law and order by force.

:hitit::dumbass::dirtyoldman:

juskom95
08-29-2020, 09:39 AM
I believe the Left is hoping to intimidate voters into voting for Biden to avoid more riots as we've been seeing.

I also think they're paving the way to sue the President/Government if the election does not go their way.

BucketBack
08-29-2020, 11:10 AM
https://twitter.com/chiIIum/status/1299077701916073984

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/311920/Vqsz7it_png-1566771.JPG

Piratesailor
08-29-2020, 11:47 AM
Do we have any links to her speeches or comments about the riots? The word needs to be spread about her more widely.

BucketBack
08-29-2020, 12:40 PM
just the twit link

juskom95
08-29-2020, 01:21 PM
Do we have any links to her speeches or comments about the riots? The word needs to be spread about her more widely.The Denocrats/Leftists Don't care unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

KnuteFartne
08-29-2020, 05:39 PM
Dear voters,

The commies will be put down quickly should they decide to act the fool. We promise you that!

Love,
The Silent Majority

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Piratesailor
08-29-2020, 06:14 PM
Jeez.. and she’s the VP nomination... wow.

Lock and load

StratBastard
08-29-2020, 10:02 PM
There's going to be a lot of shooting after the election if and when Trump wins. The riots will be dialed up, and people forced to defend their homes and neighborhoods. Much information we see is selective and slanted... but there are already a few videos slipping past the censors, and showing neighbors working together to expel rioters. Hopefully, this may become more commonplace; rioters met on the edge of neighborhoods by a line of armed homeowners. Even so, they'll have to shoot. It will be dialed way the hell up, with many of the rioters armed as well. The end of November could be the ugliest time many of us have ever seen within the States. Hope I'm wrong. But it's starting to look inevitable to me.

Gambit
08-30-2020, 02:52 AM
if trump wins, we see the streets in and outside cities get filled with morons

if trump lose (voter fraud) we ****ed a country because the sloop going will effect only good people

BucketBack
08-30-2020, 03:18 AM
White guy shot dead around Portland gas station during the dark hours

juskom95
08-30-2020, 11:15 AM

if trump lose (voter fraud) we ****ed a country because the sloop going will effect only good people

Yup. No matter who wins, chaos is in the future.

TJC44
08-30-2020, 12:18 PM

And if there is no clear decision by Inauguration Day, the Speaker of the House has the reins. (Pelosi)

Inor
08-30-2020, 12:30 PM
Honestly, I think the only solution left is to divide the country into several smaller countries. 330 million people, especially when they are as diverse as These United States currently are, is too many to be able to have a safe and peaceful country. If you look around the world, the only countries with large populations and without widespread civil unrest are the countries with a homogeneous population (China, India, etc.). In countries with a diverse population, the max population seems to be somewhere between 50M and 70M to maintain social order. Even the U.K., with about 70M is having problems.

So, I think we should either divide up into 6-7 smaller countries or kill off all the hippies. I am good with either solution.

juskom95
08-30-2020, 01:15 PM
And if there is no clear decision by Inauguration Day, the Speaker of the House has the reins. (Pelosi)
Part of me thinks that is their goal currently.

Honestly, I think the only solution left is to divide the country into several smaller countries. 330 million people, especially when they are as diverse as These United States currently are, is too many to be able to have a safe and peaceful country. If you look around the world, the only countries with large populations and without widespread civil unrest are the countries with a homogeneous population (China, India, etc.). In countries with a diverse population, the max population seems to be somewhere between 50M and 70M to maintain social order. Even the U.K., with about 70M is having problems.

So, I think we should either divide up into 6-7 smaller countries or kill off all the hippies. I am good with either solution.

Won't ever happen, because the lunatic Left knows their policies don't work without someone to fund them.

StratBastard
08-30-2020, 05:42 PM
Part of me thinks that is their goal currently.

Won't ever happen, because the lunatic Left knows their policies don't work without someone to fund them.

Exactly. A parasite needs a host, and the conservatives are the most productive segment to loot.

Dwight55
09-01-2020, 09:38 AM
I would love to see Pelosi march up with a handful of her "faithful supporters" to take over the oval office . . .

Just to see the Donald pick her up by her wig and her butt and toss her halfway down the hallway. He would be villified forever . . . but it would darn near be worth it.

There is no statement anywhere in any of the "official papers" that makes the speaker of the house the president in this scenario. As it stands . . . Donald is president until another is elected.

Sure hope that doesn't happen in November.

May God bless,
Dwight

juskom95
09-01-2020, 10:07 AM
I would love to see Pelosi march up with a handful of her "faithful supporters" to take over the oval office . . .

Just to see the Donald pick her up by her wig and her butt and toss her halfway down the hallway. He would be villified forever . . . but it would darn near be worth it.

She would be doing it with police, LEO and possibly federal LE support. Sadly, there are A LOT of Never Trumpers in the mix, especially at the higher levels.

There is no statement anywhere in any of the "official papers" that makes the speaker of the house the president in this scenario. As it stands . . . Donald is president until another is elected.

Sure hope that doesn't happen in November.

May God bless,
Dwight

I think that is going to happen, and I'm convinced it is the real push for massive mail in voting and absentee voting; it will delay the process significantly, and it could even delay it past the January deadline.

BucketBack
09-01-2020, 10:39 AM
The Presential succession act 1947 does indeed say if president hasn't been selected, the Speaker will act as president until one can be chosen / elected. Either way POTOS and VPOTUS are out of office on 1 / 20 / 21

One of the most important issues for the stability of any government is a smooth and orderly transition of power. Succession acts were installed by the U.S. government beginning within a few years of the ratification of the Constitution. These acts were set up so that in the event of the untimely death, incapacitation, or ouster of both the President and Vice President, there should be absolute certainty who would become president and in what order
The order was also revised so that the Speaker of the House came before the President Pro Tempore of the Senate. Truman's main concern was that with the third position of succession set as the Secretary of State, he would be, in effect, the one who named his own successor.
https://www.thoughtco.com/order-of-presidential-succession-105434

3 U.S. Code § 19. Vacancy in offices of both President and Vice President; officers eligible to act for election

(1) If, by reason of death, resignation, removal from office, inability, or failure to qualify, there is neither a President nor Vice President to discharge the powers and duties of the office of President, then the Speaker of the House of Representatives shall, upon his resignation as Speaker and as Representative in Congress, act as President.

They won't follow the rules anyway.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/3/19

Then can't take office if they don't qualify, not being elected is a dis qualifier then ?

Dwight55
09-01-2020, 12:32 PM
Learn something new every day . . . thanks.

May God bless,
Dwight

BucketBack
09-01-2020, 01:12 PM
Over 300,000 signatures on the Unlock Michigan Petitions

I dropped off my petitions in person, so as not let the USPS have anything to do with the recall

I drop off my absentee ballot in person, my neighbor will open it , she is running unopposed this term

Nobody were wearing masks at the signings / drop off location.

State and US rep folks weren't either.

Just thought about this, that's the deer checkpoint / drop off also.

This was at the Corporate office of Hometown Haveman Pharmacy. The retail outlet is where I get my scripts across M82.

Company seems semi 2A friendly, as well Conservative.

Innkeeper
09-01-2020, 04:03 PM
Then can't take office if they don't qualify, not being elected is a dis qualifier then ?

Actually Gerald Ford is the only person never selected by the electoral college to be both Vice-President and President. When Agnew resigned the 25th amendment was used to fill the vacancy and he was voted into the position by the House. And after Nixon resigned well.......that is the rest of the Story.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk