PDA

View Full Version : Red Mirage

juskom95
09-02-2020, 11:25 AM
A Democratic analytics firm is warning that the results of the presidential election may swing wildly days after election night as an unprecedented number of mail-in and absentee ballots are counted.

Josh Mendelsohn, CEO of Hawkfish, explained his firm’s election night projections in an appearance on “Axios on HBO” in a clip released on Tuesday. Mendelsohn said that a “red mirage” may take place on election night showing an overwhelming victory for President Trump before Democratic nominee Joe Biden wins the election days late

https://www.dailywire.com/news/dem-data-firm-says-apparent-trump-election-landslide-could-turn-into-biden-win-days-later-with-mail-in-ballots

This should terrify anyone who believes in our country an the electoral process. Only a fool would think that the Left/Dems won't be stuffing ballot boxes election night to get their way.

Couple this with politicians pushing for ballots received AFTER the election be counted . . . . we have an idea what's going to happen in November.

Piratesailor
09-02-2020, 01:10 PM
A possible nightmare scenario. Propagated by the democrats. Complete BS. November will be an interesting month.

KnuteFartne
09-02-2020, 01:23 PM
More propaganda. They already know they are going to do this so the let the story out early to soften the blow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

juskom95
09-02-2020, 01:24 PM
A possible nightmare scenario. Propagated by the democrats. Complete BS. November will be an interesting month.

I don't know if its complete BS, but there is BS in there. Just recently, states took a few months to count the increased mail-in ballots just for local elections, and even now they are being questioned.

If the votes are kicked, the US Constitution puts the appointing of electoral delegates/votes to the state legislature; it will be up to them to decide. Do you trust your state legislature?

hawgrider
09-02-2020, 01:38 PM
This whole shit sack of baloney can be eliminated by voting at your precinct. If you can go with Pelosi to get a haircut and go to Kroger for a roasted chicken you can sure as hell go vote at your voting precinct. Stop this nonsense... Inor and Slippy for write in candidates.

Gambit
09-02-2020, 03:41 PM
few youtubers and bitche, all talked about them using this as a way to cheat or make a claim trump lost
which will go to court and etc etc etc etc

dreaming of my own small island is looking better and better

juskom95
09-02-2020, 04:07 PM

Back in 2011 or so I had the money and opportunity to buy not one but TWO old missile silo's the government was selling off after the cold war.

There are time I wish I had bought them, shut the doors and never come out again!

Sparkyprep
09-02-2020, 04:20 PM
It was their plan all along. "Never let a good crisis go to waste". COVID 19 was the best fabricated crisis ever, and the libs found a way to capitalize on it.

shootbrownelk
09-02-2020, 05:07 PM
few youtubers and bitche, all talked about them using this as a way to cheat or make a claim trump lost
which will go to court and etc etc etc etc

As long as there are Elk present on an Island, I'm in! I'm sure the wife and I will be OK out here.

shootbrownelk
09-02-2020, 05:09 PM
Back in 2011 or so I had the money and opportunity to buy not one but TWO old missile silo's the government was selling off after the cold war.

There are time I wish I had bought them, shut the doors and never come out again!

I was looking at some bunkers the government was selling pretty cheap. The problem was that they were in some flat as a pancake ground in South Dakota.

BucketBack
09-03-2020, 07:38 AM
I vote absent voter so I can research the candidates ahead of time.

I drop the ballot off at the township office drop box. My neighbor collects and runs the ballot.

They probably look to see if I voted for them. They are running unopposed again.

MountainGirl
09-03-2020, 08:13 AM
Heard on radio this AM that Trump said to mail in your ballot, then also go show up to vote. If they dont let you vote (cause you already did) then the system is working. They played the clip, it was Trump saying this. Then they said in some states encouraging people to vote twice is a felony. ROFL this is gonna get really good. I need more popcorn. :)

juskom95
09-03-2020, 08:31 AM
Heard on radio this AM that Trump said to mail in your ballot, then also go show up to vote. If they dont let you vote (cause you already did) then the system is working. They played the clip, it was Trump saying this. Then they said in some states encouraging people to vote twice is a felony. ROFL this is gonna get really good. I need more popcorn. :)

The irony is lost on the Left, that Trump is asking people to test the validity of a system many know/believe is beyond broken.

If I mail in my ballot, and I'm not STOPPED at the polls, something is very wrong.

MountainGirl
09-03-2020, 08:36 AM
Say you did that, and that happened.
Would you vote the second time (in person, risking felony?) because now you're wondering if your mailed-in trump vote got tossed?

juskom95
09-03-2020, 08:57 AM
Say you did that, and that happened.
Would you vote the second time (in person, risking felony?) because now you're wondering if your mailed-in trump vote got tossed?

If I were to do that, I would probably coordinate with a lawyer ahead of time with the plan to bring a lawsuit against the state/county/city in charge of the polls.

Really, if that is found out, it could be cause to invalidate an election in an area until ALL votes can be counted & verified.

MountainGirl
09-03-2020, 09:14 AM
If I were to do that, I would probably coordinate with a lawyer ahead of time with the plan to bring a lawsuit against the state/county/city in charge of the polls.

Really, if that is found out, it could be cause to invalidate an election in an area until ALL votes can be counted & verified.

Wonderful. Election results delayed until...now what's that date that the Speaker is sworn in as temp-POTUS? January something?

juskom95
09-03-2020, 09:44 AM
Wonderful. Election results delayed until...now what's that date that the Speaker is sworn in as temp-POTUS? January something?

If the options are:

1: Fraudulent mail-in/absentee ballots are counted, Biden wins
2: Election is delayed and Pelosi becomes temporary President

Which is worse? Neither really. Part of my gut tells me we have been backed into a corner.

MountainGirl
09-03-2020, 10:06 AM
If the options are:

1: Fraudulent mail-in/absentee ballots are counted, Biden wins
2: Election is delayed and Pelosi becomes temporary President

Which is worse? Neither really. Part of my gut tells me we have been backed into a corner.

If so, BIG mistake on their part. They've never seen a wild creature cornered.

I think it was OSFG who reminded me earlier (about the Gore/Bush fiasco) that the Supreme Court would again take up any lawsuits (and there will be many) post haste - so.. we'll see. If the Court doesn't, and lets this happen.. holy hell will break loose, and that's not hypothetical.

juskom95
09-03-2020, 10:32 AM
If so, BIG mistake on their part. They've never seen a wild creature cornered.

I think it was OSFG who reminded me earlier (about the Gore/Bush fiasco) that the Supreme Court would again take up any lawsuits (and there will be many) post haste - so.. we'll see. If the Court doesn't, and lets this happen.. holy hell will break loose, and that's not hypothetical.

The supreme court didn't actually decide the Gore/Bush election, that is a misconception by most. What SCOTUS actually did was kick the decision back to the state, which under the Constitution is how it is supposed to happen, and the FL Legislature made a decision.

I would have to find the passage, but under the Constitution, each state Legislature controls the electoral vote and even the requirements to vote (with some restrictions).

I think I need to sit down and re-read the WHOLE Constitution again, its not that long.

MountainGirl
09-03-2020, 10:37 AM
The supreme court didn't actually decide the Gore/Bush election, that is a misconception by most. What SCOTUS actually did was kick the decision back to the state, which under the Constitution is how it is supposed to happen, and the FL Legislature made a decision.

Didn't know that, thank you.
So - wtf is going to happen then with all the inevitable lawsuits from the left states??
Maybe the SC wont kick them back this time.. but handle them In Toto - to avoid a real crises.

juskom95
09-03-2020, 10:41 AM
Didn't know that, thank you.
So - wtf is going to happen then with all the inevitable lawsuits from the left states??
Maybe the SC wont kick them back this time.. but handle them In Toto - to avoid a real crises.

Here's the rub with that one.

If SCOTUS does not kick it back to the states, then our Constitution if done as SCOTUS does not have the authority to pick the President.

If SCOTUS kicks it back, as they should, then we have to rely on our state Legislatures; unfortunately there are state laws they have enacted that control each states Electoral process, so that is going to e a toss-up.

MountainGirl
09-03-2020, 10:55 AM
Here's the rub with that one.

If SCOTUS does not kick it back to the states, then our Constitution if done as SCOTUS does not have the authority to pick the President.

I know it's absolutely improbable - but what if it's a TIE. Anything in the Constitution on that?

If SCOTUS kicks it back, as they should, then we have to rely on our state Legislatures; unfortunately there are state laws they have enacted that control each states Electoral process, so that is going to e a toss-up.
And, as it's the left states that would sue a trump win... yeah.
Your 'corner' is coming in clearer.

juskom95
09-03-2020, 11:03 AM
I know it's absolutely improbable - but what if it's a TIE. Anything in the Constitution on that?
Yes, that was accounted for. Congress decides through a process. Again, I need to re-read the Constitution, but I believe the Senate would get the final call, so that would work out in the Non-Left's favor, as the Senate would most likely side with Trump.

And, as it's the left states that would sue a trump win... yeah.
It wouldn't necessarily just be Left states, but Leftist Governors and the foolish NeverTrumpers out there.

Also consider, it could be states who handle the voting in a abysmal method that get sued. So the state could go for Trump, but the election process is bungled so badly that everyone Left & Right is suing them to fix it.

Your 'corner' is coming in clearer.
This was part of what I did in Iraq my first tour, it was discovered I have a natural talent for taking in information and coming out with probable causes. Now, I don't have the same access to information I used to have, and I'm not claiming I'm a Nostradamus, but I'm not the only one making these predictions.

November is going to be a turning point for us, and I don't mean who gets elected, but in how it is handled. The only bright side for most on this board is that if any rioting/fighting does happen, its going to be limited to the dense population areas and the cities. Where one is living now is where you'll be living when this all plays out.

MountainGirl
09-03-2020, 11:07 AM
Yes, that was accounted for. Congress decides through a process. Again, I need to re-read the Constitution, but I believe the Senate would get the final call, so that would work out in the Non-Left's favor, as the Senate would most likely side with Trump.

Would that be the sitting (at the time of election) Senate or the incoming Senate?

juskom95
09-03-2020, 11:16 AM
Would that be the sitting (at the time of election) Senate or the incoming Senate?

Sitting I believe, as even the new Congress isn't sworn in right away. The Constitution was planned for the days when it could take weeks to travel to the capital etc.

I think I really need to re-read the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution again. I have five or so copies in my house.

MountainGirl
09-03-2020, 11:19 AM

It wouldn't necessarily just be Left states, but Leftist Governors and the foolish NeverTrumpers out there.

Also consider, it could be states who handle the voting in a abysmal method that get sued. So the state could go for Trump, but the election process is bungled so badly that everyone Left & Right is suing them to fix it.

Right. Suits from either direction can toss this.

This was part of what I did in Iraq my first tour, it was discovered I have a natural talent for taking in information and coming out with probable causes. Now, I don't have the same access to information I used to have, and I'm not claiming I'm a Nostradamus, but I'm not the only one making these predictions.

November is going to be a turning point for us, and I don't mean who gets elected, but in how it is handled. The only bright side for most on this board is that if any rioting/fighting does happen, its going to be limited to the dense population areas and the cities. Where one is living now is where you'll be living when this all plays out.

I can tell this is hard on you, being where you are. I made the same choice for a long time (bad location vs. family needs) and you know better than most that life is short and you'll get out when you can. Prayers for you and your family.

Prepared One
09-04-2020, 05:06 AM
Who decides if there is a presidential tie?

Answer: According to the 12th Amendment, if there is a tie, the new president would be decided by the House of Representatives. Each state is only given one vote, no matter how many representatives it has. The winner will be the one who wins 26 states. The House has until March 4th to decide on the president.

https://www.thoughtco.com/when-presidential-election-is-a-tie-3322063

It will never be that close. I read the article the other day suggesting it may be weeks before Uncle Joe wins in a landslide by mail in votes and immediately thought plausible deniability. They were simply laying the ground work and setting the sheeple up for the sting. One should maybe consider having their ducks in a row come November.

juskom95
09-04-2020, 08:09 AM
It will never be that close. I read the article the other day suggesting it may be weeks before Uncle Joe wins in a landslide by mail in votes and immediately thought plausible deniability. They were simply laying the ground work and setting the sheeple up for the sting. One should maybe consider having their ducks in a row come November.

I have a gut feeling that is what is going to happen, we are going to have a Trump win through legitimate votes, then we are going see millions of 'found,' mail-in votes putting Biden ahead.

What I'm not as sure of is what is going to happen after that. I have a fear that if there isn't a Legislative or Judicial action to stop the farce, we may actually see the Conservative/Constitutionalists show these AntiFa/BLM snowflakes and their political supporters what real violence is.

red442joe
09-04-2020, 08:34 AM
I have a gut feeling that is what is going to happen, we are going to have a Trump win through legitimate votes, then we are going see millions of 'found,' mail-in votes putting Biden ahead.

What I'm not as sure of is what is going to happen after that. I have a fear that if there isn't a Legislative or Judicial action to stop the farce, we may actually see the Conservative/Constitutionalists show these AntiFa/BLM snowflakes and their political supporters what real violence is.

QFT

Joe

Prepared One
09-04-2020, 07:56 PM

I agree, shots have already been fired. Both sides have a line drawn in the sand and now it's a matter of which side crosses which line first. No matter who wins this election, it won't be settled.