PDA

View Full Version : So, there's little or no chance of voter fraud

Sarge7402
09-23-2020, 08:46 AM
https://www.nbc12.com/2020/09/22/double-absentee-ballots-accidentally-sent-some-henrico-voters/

They claim this was an accident.

We have 143 counties and independent cities here in Virginia. If all have the same accident this year, we're looking at over 14,000 votes that may be double counted. Enough to change an election result? and we're only on day four of early voting.:soapbox::liar:

juskom95
09-23-2020, 09:10 AM
We're seeing more and more of this, so it makes me wonder how much is happening which ISN'T found out/caught?

Piratesailor
09-23-2020, 10:27 AM
Nothing to see here.. move along.. said the media, democrats and Soros.

We, the American people, need to get serious about this or it’s over. This is an example in ONE state. Imagine the depth and breath of the fraud.

Innkeeper
09-23-2020, 05:34 PM
Wow the possibilities for abuse are astounding. And if they are out doing their "absentee" ballot in person they can just wait and vote on the correct day.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Innkeeper
09-23-2020, 05:40 PM
You know they talk about letting younger people down to 16 vote because "the future" is their concern too. I think you should be required to have a job, or in the case of senior citizens or someone who is retired like military people, to be able to vote. This affects our tax dollars so if your not employed at least 8 months out of the year and paying taxes you shouldn't have the right to vote. Also one must prove they are a citizen, but this is just my opinion. These lazy good for nothings who live on welfare and other peoples taxes should not have a say in how other people's money is spent.

hawgrider
09-23-2020, 06:01 PM
Not a property owner no voting rights.

shootbrownelk
09-24-2020, 08:24 AM

Nailed it Hawg!

juskom95
09-24-2020, 08:28 AM

I'm torn on that one, because with how money is handled now, that would mean %80 of the voting population wouldn't be allowed to vote, myself included, since I have a mortgage and don't own any property.

That would mean only certain, elite groups would get to vote, and many of them are going to be HARD LEFT due to their nature/area.

hawgrider
09-24-2020, 08:48 AM
I'm torn on that one, because with how money is handled now, that would mean %80 of the voting population wouldn't be allowed to vote, myself included, since I have a mortgage and don't own any property.

That would mean only certain, elite groups would get to vote, and many of them are going to be HARD LEFT due to their nature/area.

Current Mortgage not in foreclosure = Voting rights

juskom95
09-24-2020, 08:52 AM
Current Mortgage not in foreclosure = Voting rights

What about renters?

Retirees?

I like the idea, but in today's world it isn't practical and would actually HELP the Left.

hawgrider
09-24-2020, 09:04 AM
What about renters?

Retirees?

I like the idea, but in today's world it isn't practical and would actually HELP the Left. Renters nope.
Retiree's OK All others go buy a lot with house on it.

juskom95
09-24-2020, 09:07 AM
Renters nope.
Retiree's OK All others go buy a lot with house on it.

I think two rules would accomplish more:

-Voter ID
-To vote you cannot be on SNAP or WIC for six or 12 months prior.

Even better, both can be applied at the state level.

hawgrider
09-24-2020, 09:19 AM
I think two rules would accomplish more:

-Voter ID
-To vote you cannot be on SNAP or WIC for six or 12 months prior.

Even better, both can be applied at the state level.

Lets up the anti and you must not have had any welfare for a decade..... or ever?

juskom95
09-24-2020, 09:28 AM
Lets up the anti and you must not have had any welfare for a decade..... or ever?

Not ever, because we all get screwed up from time to time. I haven't had to be on it, but I know others who have through no fault of their own; savings only lasts so long.

Honestly, at this point, I would be ecstatic to see widespread voter ID. I have it in my state, but with the mail-in push I'm not so sure what's gonna happen in 2020.

Innkeeper
09-24-2020, 12:45 PM
I still say you have to have a job, because if your not paying taxes you don't have the right to say how they are used.

juskom95
09-24-2020, 01:19 PM
I still say you have to have a job, because if your not paying taxes you don't have the right to say how they are used.

What about property taxes?
What about sales taxes?

When I took a break after Afghanistan, I had enough to sit on my rear for four+ months, but I was still paying both.

Sarge7402
09-24-2020, 01:38 PM
I'm a believer in starship troopers. Serve in a hazardous occupation for 5 years (Fire, EMS, LE, Corrections, Military, ) you get to vote and be Citizens. All Else sin loi

Innkeeper
09-24-2020, 02:09 PM
What about property taxes?
What about sales taxes?

When I took a break after Afghanistan, I had enough to sit on my rear for four+ months, but I was still paying both.Military and retired military speaks for itself

juskom95
09-24-2020, 02:12 PM
Military and retired military speaks for itself

I was a civilian contractor who took a break. Plenty of others were on that contract with ZERO military experience.

That is the problem with these blanket statements, we live in a world that is more grey than anything else.

Innkeeper
09-24-2020, 02:23 PM
I was a civilian contractor who took a break. Plenty of others were on that contract with ZERO military experience.

That is the problem with these blanket statements, we live in a world that is more grey than anything else.But you had a JOB and paid taxes that is the key take away. Tourists who come to our country pay sales tax but we don't let them vote. I guess I should say if you have a job and pay income tax and social security you have the right to vote. Retired military, senior citizens getting SS can vote because we know they worked for a living.
But if your a leech on society you should have no vote in how these taxes are used because you are not contributing.

juskom95
09-24-2020, 02:27 PM
But you had a JOB and paid taxes that is the key take away. Tourists who come to our country pay sales tax but we don't let them vote. I guess I should say if you have a job and pay income tax and social security you have the right to vote. Retired military, senior citizens getting SS can vote because we know they worked for a living.
But if your a leech on society you should have no vote in how these taxes are used because you are not contributing.

My point was, at that time, I didn't have a job because I had saved up enough to get debt free and leave. I get what everyone is saying, but the problem is most of these tactics would overwhelming help the Leftist in their goals.

Let's look at them:

-Property Owners: Most areas only have a few actual property owners who are individuals. That means in a city of 200,000, you might have a VERY small portion (a few hundred) who get to make policy. It also give leverage to the rich to control how votes are passed.

-Income Tax Based: This sounds good until your consider retirees, stay at home parents etc. Sure we can carve out exemptions, but then we get into the same situaiton we're in now.

-Military, LE, EMT, Fire, etc: Unfortunately, LE, EMT, and Fire while they have Conservative values, tend to vote Left because the Left believes in cushy retirements and expanding government. It also means a VERY SMALL portion of our population gets to vote, less than %10 I believe.

Some of these may have worked in the past or if we had kept them (like property ownership) but now, all they would do is grease the slope we're on.

Innkeeper
09-24-2020, 02:37 PM
But as an aside I think they need to do away with contractors that is a waste of money when there are military jobs for all those positions. I was offered a couple contractor jobs but said no, but one was over the fact it was in Baghdad after 2011, and the other only saw me home one weekend every other month.

juskom95
09-24-2020, 02:46 PM
But as an aside I think they need to do away with contractors that is a waste of money when there are military jobs for all those positions. I was offered a couple contractor jobs but said no, but one was over the fact it was in Baghdad after 2011, and the other only saw me home one weekend every other month.

I agree. What is really bad is I was doing the same job I did in the Army, as were most of the other vets I knew, some of them were even on the same base they just left. The Army didn't want to promote anyone then (2011 when Obama was gutting the military) but the missions were still going on. I quadrupled my pay and halved my work.

Innkeeper
09-24-2020, 05:11 PM
Yeah that is the problem with contractors and the taxpayers get screwed again.

Sarge7402
09-28-2020, 02:40 PM
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/28/donald-trump-minnesota-should-investigate-totally-illegal-ballot-harvesting-scheme/

just a bit more grist for the mill

Gambit
09-28-2020, 09:54 PM
even they fine prove it
that bitch will stay in office because she is a POC ****