PDA

View Full Version : Here’s How Joe Biden is Cheating (And It’s Not a Teleprompter)

BucketBack
10-02-2020, 10:16 AM
It’s called the Esteem Hearing Implant which you can learn about HERE. It’s an implant that goes into the skull above the ear and it has two micro-wire probes that are injected into the nerves inside the ear canal. It’s FDA-approved and it uses bone conduction to enhance hearing (sound waves vibrate off the bones of the skull, and the wire probes send the signal directly into the ear, basically). It’s wireless and it’s controlled by the push of a button, so the user can turn it on and off with a little device… that fits in your pocket.

https://www.leagueofpower.com/heres-how-joe-biden-is-cheating-and-its-not-a-teleprompter/

Piratesailor
10-02-2020, 12:28 PM
Actually it could be as simple as a bone conduction device sitting on his collar bone. No surgery.

BucketBack
10-02-2020, 01:13 PM
OK, I need more 'splaining though

Ricekila
10-02-2020, 02:05 PM
Hes wired --

Piratesailor
10-02-2020, 08:40 PM
Long story short...

I’m deaf. I use cochlear implants to hear. As I was going deaf in the early 2005 to 2010 time fram I used a number of listening devices from traditional aids to bone induction devices. They were simple and effective if not rudimentary back then. Now they are very advanced like my CI’s. He could have used any number of bone induction devices. Military uses some fancy ones.. or so I’m told. ;).