PDA

View Full Version : Picture minor issue

Sparkyprep
01-10-2015, 12:51 PM
How come when I post a pic, sometimes it appears as a pic in the thread, and sometimes it appears in the thread as a link? I'm sure that it is something that I am doing. Any way to change it once it has been posted? I want my pics to appear in the thread, without having to click a link.

hawgrider
01-10-2015, 01:29 PM
Saw that.

I put my pics on photobucket. Then copy the image link and paste it in the post. You must be using this website to host your pics. Mr walls will have to check that out.
Also by doing it my way if a reason arises that you may not want the picture to show anymore simply move or delete the pic from photobucket and it breaks the link to the forum and poof picture gone.

Infidel
01-10-2015, 06:45 PM
I also use photobucket but I've been having a lot of issues with them lately. Seems from time to time I can't access the site especially right after an upload. This has been going on since they updated the site and I've formatted and reinstalled windows since then so I'm fairly confident that it's not my machine.

-Infidel

hawgrider
01-11-2015, 08:35 AM
I also use photobucket but I've been having a lot of issues with them lately. Seems from time to time I can't access the site especially right after an upload. This has been going on since they updated the site and I've formatted and reinstalled windows since then so I'm fairly confident that it's not my machine.

-Infidel
I haven't had that problem yet with either the phone App or the website ........ yet

RWalls
01-11-2015, 07:12 PM
It depends on how you upload them. If you hit the little picture button and use the small uploader or if you use the advanced settings attachment manager.

Infidel
01-11-2015, 07:33 PM
I haven't had that problem yet with either the phone App or the website ........ yet

It may be an issue with my provider, I've seen it pop up a few other places too but photobucket is the most consistent for the issue. I've learned to just deal with it but it does get to be a pain in the ass when I upload stuff specifically to post and then don't have access to the links for 10 minutes or so.

-Infidel