PDA

View Full Version : Is America Looking At A Bleak Future?

hawgrider
11-10-2020, 06:02 AM
What’s Next?
The agenda that is attributed to Trudeau in Canada can already be seen taking shape in other countries. In Europe and in California, the second round of shutdowns has already begun.

What can we expect moving forward?

Secondary lockdown restrictions
Creation of isolation facilities (FEMA camps)
Sensationalize Covid cases as surging beyond the capacity for testing and care
By early January, much stricter lockdown
Announcement of secondary, mutated virus
By March 2021, Third Lock Down will close down inter-state and inter-city travel
Universal Basic Income program begins
By Summer 2021, extreme shortages of food and goods
Military personnel create checkpoints along roadways by the Fall of 2021
The goal is to offer total debt relief to citizens, along with a universal basic income. In return, all assets and freedoms must be forfeited.

Everyone would have to submit to mandatory vaccine schedules, or they will be denied travel privileges. They will eventually be relocated into isolation facilities because of the danger they pose to others. https://survivallife.com/america-bleak-future/

BucketBack
11-10-2020, 06:46 AM
Part tinfoil, I hope.

Not the first time I've seen that info though.

hawgrider
11-10-2020, 06:51 AM
Part tinfoil, I hope.

Not the first time I've seen that info though.

Normally I'd agree 100%

But these freaking nutcase days I'm not so sure much is tinfoil anymore.....

red442joe
11-10-2020, 06:58 AM
Every so often I put on my tinfoil hat, grab my rifle and run outside.
If I'm the only one out there it's not time.

Joe

Dwight55
11-10-2020, 07:08 AM
Every so often I put on my tinfoil hat, grab my rifle and run outside.
If I'm the only one out there it's not time.

Joe

If you're the LP/OP . . . you are the only one.

My favorite guard post was atop the tower with the M60 . . . it was always considered the first place that would receive fire . . . but I liked the idea of being able to pour it back on em. AND it was a sort of LP/OP . . . as it was kind of out there on its own.

The initial attack WILL find those out there on their own.

Fortunately for me . . . I was never attacked. But maybe the storm isn't' over yet.

May God bless,
Dwight

Innkeeper
11-10-2020, 08:52 AM
If you're the LP/OP . . . you are the only one.

My favorite guard post was atop the tower with the M60 . . . it was always considered the first place that would receive fire . . . but I liked the idea of being able to pour it back on em. AND it was a sort of LP/OP . . . as it was kind of out there on its own.

The initial attack WILL find those out there on their own.

Fortunately for me . . . I was never attacked. But maybe the storm isn't' over yet.

May God bless,
DwightI always liked the LP/OP I liked knowing if something happened I would make sure my brothers knew.
I like to be the master of my fate and I love my brothers but not all of them are up to the task. So I liked to be out front.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk