PDA

View Full Version : Hello folks

Mad Trapper
11-24-2020, 11:36 AM
Howdy,

New member from New England. Enjoy hunting, fishing, outdoors stuff.

Try to be self reliable. Have land, garden, orchards, sawmill, tools......

Lots of old equipment that still works.

I try to avoid cities and liberals.

I followed @Hawgrider over here from another forum. Don't hold that against me, He's a good guy!

hawgrider
11-24-2020, 11:43 AM
Howdy,

I followed @Hawgrider over here from another forum. Don't hold that against me, He's a good guy!

Great surprise Trapper glad you are here! I've been raising hell over there all morning about that Jersey girl who comes in 2 days after the fact to swing her magic wand for the unjust ban.

You sir are welcome to call this place home many of familiar faces here. Grab a chair a sit a spell glad to have you here.

Mad Trapper
11-24-2020, 11:50 AM
Great surprise Trapper glad you are here! I've been raising hell over there all morning about that Jersey girl who comes in 2 days after the fact to swing her magic wand for the unjust ban.

You sir are welcome to call this place home many of familiar faces here. Grab a chair a sit a spell glad to have you here.

Thank You Sir!!! I already see tracks and trails of other friends here.

That Jersey Devil hit me blindside.

hawgrider
11-24-2020, 11:56 AM
Thank You Sir!!! I already see tracks and trails of other friends here.

That Jersey Devil hit me blindside.

Yes sir she is a wicked one and the perfect reason hormonal women should not be put into the position of power.

Broncosfan
11-24-2020, 12:12 PM
Welcome from the Buckeye state. Hawgrider gave me an invite a couple of years ago so I guess I'm here for good!

DerBiermeister
11-24-2020, 12:35 PM
Welcome Trapper

I am just an old liberal softie -- so go easy on me, OK?

1skrewsloose
11-24-2020, 12:52 PM
Welcome Mad Trapper!

Mad Trapper
11-24-2020, 01:02 PM
Welcome Mad Trapper!

Good to hear from another friend! Thanks!

Mad Trapper
11-24-2020, 01:06 PM
Welcome Trapper

I am just an old liberal softie -- so go easy on me, OK?

Thanks DerBiermiester. Do you like a good IPA or Octoberfest? I do my special cider.

Mad Trapper
11-24-2020, 01:25 PM
Yes sir she is a wicked one and the perfect reason hormonal women should not be put into the position of power.

DerBiermeister
11-24-2020, 01:35 PM
Thanks DerBiermiester. Do you like a good IPA or Octoberfest? I do my special cider.

Oh man, you came to the right person. I live for a good Märzen (means made during the month of March) Oktoberfest beer. Also the German doppelbocks (double dark). For years, I was able to buy Spaten Optimators, but no more. But recently I discovered that the very best beer in world, a doppelbock made by the monks at Kloster Andechs (south of Bavaria), can now be bought here in the good ole USA.

https://andechs.de/fileadmin/_processed_/csm_GrennderungFH39529a_Doppelbock_Dunkel_e925340b fc_1a57a42614.jpg

I have visited Kloster Andechs four times during my career when sent to Germany. The imorterd beer ain't cheap but I still will buy some for special occasions. As for regular store-bought beer, we just finished the season with the Sam Adams Octoberfest beer -- a really good Märzen beer that I load up on every year starting around August when it becomes available. Now I am drinking Sam Adams Winter Lager, also good, but not as good as the Octoberfest. Many many local breweries throughout the country will do a good job IF they produce the German lagers, specifically the Märzen beer. The one that comes immediately to mind is the Gordon Biersch Brewing Co. https://www.gordonbierschbrewing.com/gb-story/. They now have brewery/restaurants throughout the country in major metro areas. Along with the beer, the German food they make is fantastic.

juskom95
11-24-2020, 01:38 PM
I mean, you're using Hawgrider as a reference . . . . .
https://i.imgur.com/eGTNQsN.gif

Gambit
11-24-2020, 02:24 PM
https://i.imgur.com/fucPI3a.jpg?1

hawgrider
11-24-2020, 02:35 PM
I mean, you're using Hawgrider as a reference . . . . .
https://i.imgur.com/eGTNQsN.gif

Isn't that the shits! Too funny who da thunk they would make me of all people an admin here LMAO !!! There's yer sign!

hawgrider
11-24-2020, 02:37 PM
Oh man, you came to the right person. I live for a good Märzen (means made during the month of March) Oktoberfest beer. Also the German doppelbocks (double dark). For years, I was able to buy Spaten Optimators, but no more. But recently I discovered that the very best beer in world, a doppelbock made by the monks at Kloster Andechs (south of Bavaria), can now be bought here in the good ole USA.

https://andechs.de/fileadmin/_processed_/csm_GrennderungFH39529a_Doppelbock_Dunkel_e925340b fc_1a57a42614.jpg

I have visited Kloster Andechs four times during my career when sent to Germany. The imorterd beer ain't cheap but I still will buy some for special occasions. As for regular store-bought beer, we just finished the season with the Sam Adams Octoberfest beer -- a really good Märzen beer that I load up on every year starting around August when it becomes available. Now I am drinking Sam Adams Winter Lager, also good, but not as good as the Octoberfest. Many many local breweries throughout the country will do a good job IF they produce the German lagers, specifically the Märzen beer. The one that comes immediately to mind is the Gordon Biersch Brewing Co. https://www.gordonbierschbrewing.com/gb-story/. They now have brewery/restaurants throughout the country in major metro areas. Along with the beer, the German food they make is fantastic.

And that's why we call you the beerman.... and well spelling DerBiermeister is a challenge for some of us after a couple of cold ones.

MountainGirl
11-24-2020, 02:51 PM
Howdy,

Hiya Trapper!
Glad to see you over here and that you're still Mad!!
((hugs!!))

Mad Trapper
11-24-2020, 03:06 PM

My uncle was stationed in west Germany in cold war. He loved beer. Grandfather on Mom's side, was Polish. Best cider you ever had and sausages too. Break open a 50-gal wood barrel when winter broke for a party. Dad's side was Bohemian and English. They liked good malt too.

When in College, a visiting German Chemistry Professor was a good friend. "This American beer it just makes you pee......." We took him to some of the first brew pubs, he came back happy with a few 1/2 gallons....

Big Ken
11-24-2020, 03:35 PM
Hello and Welcome

MountainGirl
11-24-2020, 03:36 PM
Hiya Trapper!
Glad to see you over here and that you're still Mad!!
((hugs!!))

MG

Good to hear from you! Hope life has been well?

I got the ban hammer from the Jersey Devil at PF. I knew Hwag here so came on over.

happy turkey day!!!

MT

Yep, life is good, happy turkey day to you too, and you sure earned a Banned Banner quick! I had to work hard ticking off Denton to get mine. LOL

hawgrider
11-24-2020, 04:06 PM
Yep, life is good, happy turkey day to you too, and you sure earned a Banned Banner quick! I had to work hard ticking off Denton to get mine. LOL

Actually you are correct MG trapper has earned the coveted OTP banned banner.

Mad Trapper, the OTP coveted banned banner was started here by Inor during the big purge a few years back at PF when they banned Inor and Mrs Inor who was a mod there at the time.

Many of our members wear the banner as a honor of greatness for "mean what you say and say what you mean"

So how a member here earns the coveted banned banner is by simply getting banned at another forum and then tell the story here. You sir may have set a record for a new member here who earned the banner in the same day!

Excellent work Mad trapper. If you would accept this coveted award I would be happy to bestow it upon you. Do you sir accept this award?

hag
11-24-2020, 04:46 PM
Howdy ol buddy

rstanek
11-24-2020, 05:07 PM
Welcome to the knucklehead club.......

Slippy
11-24-2020, 05:17 PM
Howdy,

MAD TRAPPER, my main man! Great to see you Sir! Just PM'd you.

Awesome to have you here!!!!!!!!!

hag
11-24-2020, 05:22 PM
Kinda off topic, but I was wondering if you know anything about electricity??
Asking for a friend...

hawgrider
11-24-2020, 05:25 PM
Asking for a friend...

Oh shit I damn near choked hahaha

There was some good banter going there until the do gooders showed up lol!

Innkeeper
11-24-2020, 05:53 PM
Howdy,

I followed @Hawgrider over here from another forum. Don't hold that against me, He's a good guy!Welcome, and over here we are people who accept responsibility for our actions, so man up and accept the Hawg stigma it was your choice.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

hawgrider
11-24-2020, 06:12 PM
Welcome, and over here we are people who accept responsibility for our actions, so man up and accept the Hawg stigma it was your choice.

The hawg stigma lol

MountainGirl
11-24-2020, 06:22 PM
The hawg stigma lol

Hey.
Did MT accept the banned banner or did you just slap it on him?
You sure been doin a lot of slapping lately. What's up with that??
:)

Sparkyprep
11-24-2020, 06:29 PM
Welcome from South Florida

hawgrider
11-24-2020, 07:08 PM
Hey.
Did MT accept the banned banner or did you just slap it on him?
You sure been doin a lot of slapping lately. What's up with that??
:)

He mighta missed the post so I hit him with it lol lets see if he notices.

A Watchman
11-25-2020, 04:45 AM
Welcome Trapper! You will enjoy it here.. where we don't always play nice.

BucketBack
11-25-2020, 08:04 AM
Howdy,

Welcome from Michigan, I've been told I'm somewhat of a AHull

hawgrider
11-25-2020, 08:07 AM
Welcome from Michigan, I've been told I'm somewhat of a AHull

AquaMan- aquahull ?

https://img.theweek.in/content/dam/week/review/movies/images/2018/12/14/aquaman-movie-poster.jpg

BucketBack
11-25-2020, 08:17 AM
AquaMan is the name of a friends fishing charter service on Lelac Saint Claire

AquaLung is another friends 24' Lyman woodie with a Flathead

Both in reference to my semi-failed boat repair place

AquaHull Boat Repair & Reconditioning

MountainGirl
11-25-2020, 10:24 AM
AquaMan- aquahull ?

https://img.theweek.in/content/dam/week/review/movies/images/2018/12/14/aquaman-movie-poster.jpg

*perks*

Mad Trapper
11-25-2020, 03:10 PM
I lost my login.

Thanks to Hawg, good goer.

Honored and horrified on the ban banner award here.

Peace be with you all, Thanksgiving, Christmas and forever..........

hawgrider
11-25-2020, 04:04 PM
I lost my login.

Thanks to Hawg, good goer.

Honored and horrified on the ban banner award here.

Peace be with you all, Thanksgiving, Christmas and forever..........

Lol yup you earned the coveted banned banner one of our highest awards.

Slippy
11-25-2020, 07:36 PM
Looks like there be some massive stupidity going on over at PF!

hawgrider
11-25-2020, 07:51 PM
Looks like there be some massive stupidity going on over at PF!

Yeah der is! :fishing:

StratBastard
11-25-2020, 08:58 PM

OK... here's a joke which might get me banned even here:
Why do they call it PMS?
Because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken.

BucketBack
11-25-2020, 09:19 PM
Edit per ..............................................

MG quoted some of it.

Innkeeper
11-25-2020, 09:51 PM
Looks like there be some massive stupidity going on over at PF!Is this really a surprise after this year? The liberals are getting bold everywhere, well except here. They know better than to try their sjw/bs here.

MountainGirl
11-25-2020, 10:00 PM
The fact that men allow women to be in a position of power, means men are not doing their job of leading.

As it is written on rice paper.

Feel free to wipe your ass with that rice paper, AHull.

BucketBack
11-25-2020, 10:04 PM
I have a 6 pack of Two Hearted Ale to drink while cooking and watching The Losers In Our New Stadium.

BucketBack
11-25-2020, 10:11 PM

All that means is that Men are not being men. No disrespect to the women who serve.

You are picking up the slack the soy boys forget about.

It's a curse.

MountainGirl
11-25-2020, 10:40 PM

BucketBack
11-25-2020, 10:48 PM

IM sent 'splaining what I meant / mean

MountainGirl
11-25-2020, 11:13 PM
IM sent 'splaining what I meant / mean

IM received, no harm no foul. :beerchug:

rice paddy daddy
11-25-2020, 11:46 PM
Welcome my friend.

hawgrider
11-26-2020, 08:08 AM
OK... here's a joke which might get me banned even here:
Why do they call it PMS?
Because "Mad Cow Disease" was already taken.

Ouch! Hahahahha

hawgrider
11-26-2020, 08:10 AM
Is this really a surprise after this year? The liberals are getting bold everywhere, well except here. They know better than to try their sjw/bs here.

They must be scared of us here. ?

juskom95
11-26-2020, 08:24 AM
They must be scared of us here. ?We don't have any ad revenue for them to attack.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Mad Trapper
11-26-2020, 08:30 AM
Asking for a friend...

It's not the volts, it's the amps

hawgrider
11-26-2020, 08:41 AM
We don't have any ad revenue for them to attack.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

That could be it right there.

A Watchman
11-26-2020, 09:08 AM
Oh shit I damn near choked hahaha

There was some good banter going there until the do gooders showed up lol!

Awe, but I long for the good ole' days when banter and pissin' contests were respected as a form of communicating. Now you need to be mindful and not hurt anyone's feelings. Progressives and pusswads suck... tell all of your friends.

Innkeeper
11-26-2020, 09:12 AM
I tell them all the time lol

Dwight55
11-26-2020, 09:34 AM
Welcome again from the Buckeye state

May God bless,
Dwight

Mad Trapper
11-26-2020, 09:43 AM
Welcome again from the Buckeye state

May God bless,
Dwight

God bless you and family too Dwight.

MountainGirl
11-26-2020, 09:57 AM
Edit per ..............................................

MG quoted some of it.

Aw...you didn't have to edit it, friend. Any post that contains the phrase "men allowing women" will get a punch from me. I knew what you meant, all good. :)

Mad Trapper
11-26-2020, 01:20 PM
They must be scared of us here. ?

I just let Denton and The Jersey Devil have it a PF.

See what they have to say........

Slippy
11-26-2020, 02:00 PM
I just let Denton and The Jersey Devil have it a PF.

See what they have to say........

' Trapper,

I think Annie put Denton & RPD in a tough spot. She clearly shouldn't have banned you. And as far as I'm concerned, she shouldn't be a mod at all. She just doesn't get most things. But I see where Denton and RPD will take up for her, she's a team member of theirs. So I get it.

Denton is actually a damn good dude and of course RPD is Top Shelf Human Being for sure.

Be cool, brother and allow some of us to work some magic...you are too much of a valued member here and there for you to leave!

Slip

Mad Trapper
11-26-2020, 02:54 PM
' Trapper,

I think Annie put Denton & RPD in a tough spot. She clearly shouldn't have banned you. And as far as I'm concerned, she shouldn't be a mod at all. She just doesn't get most things. But I see where Denton and RPD will take up for her, she's a team member of theirs. So I get it.

Denton is actually a damn good dude and of course RPD is Top Shelf Human Being for sure.

Be cool, brother and allow some of us to work some magic...you are too much of a valued member here and there for you to leave!

Slip

Slippy,

I am fine with RPD. He did his duty ASAP, fair fine Man.
I'll take a spanking if I earned one.

EVERYBODY else was AWOL. No communications.

Jersey Devil should not be allowed to manage/moderate a latrine. She pissed off SOCOM too, he went missing quite a while due the witch. I see that good friend is here too.

Have a shot for me, Slippy. I'll be camping here with the Hawg and other outcasts.

MT

TJC44
11-26-2020, 03:44 PM
Slippy,

Jersey Devil should not be allowed to manage/moderate a latrine. She pissed off SOCOM too, he went missing quite a while due the witch. I see that good friend is here too.

Have a shot for me, Slippy. I'll be camping here with the Hawg and other outcasts.

MT

FYI Trapper, you have access to PF refugee forum, that's where most PF bashing takes place (not that this place has rules, we call them 'guidelines'. Some threads here have been known to take a hard left turn to god knows where on occasion)

hawgrider
11-26-2020, 04:39 PM
FYI Trapper, you have access to PF refugee forum, that's where most PF bashing takes place (not that this place has rules, we call them 'guidelines'. Some threads here have been known to take a hard left turn to god knows where on occasion)

Yup I hooked him up to the PF refugees forum.

Slippy
11-26-2020, 06:14 PM
Slippy,

MT

Cheers to you MT and all my good friends here at OTP!

MountainGirl
11-26-2020, 08:24 PM
Cheers to you MT and all my good friends here at OTP!

Cheers to you too, BOOM-PA !!! :beerchug: