PDA

View Full Version : What if they actually prove the election was stolen

Sarge7402
01-29-2021, 10:45 AM
Read yesterday that one of the contested states is going back to audit the election results.

What if others follow suit and it's found that the election was stolen by the democrats and Uncle Joe is not the duly elected president.

Is there any precedent on how to remove an non duly elected president?

juskom95
01-29-2021, 11:04 AM

No precedent, and nothing in the US Constitution which I know of. That is the primary reason why the election results are not supposed to be 'rubber stamped,' as was done.

Realistically if it were proven that Biden/Leftists stole the election, there are only a few options.

1. Nothing at all happens because the Leftists do not care, and they are in control.
2. Biden and/or Harris resigns.
3. Secession by certain states.

Number 1 is my guess, nothing at all will happen if fraud is proven, nothing at all.

Dwight55
01-29-2021, 05:46 PM
Y'all may have to learn to talk Tx . . . if Tx secedes . . . because a lot of conservative folk will heading that direction.

Have not made up my mind 100% . . . just need a shove one way or the other to get me off the fence.

I can see Tx, Ok, Ne, and 17 others becoming the Middle States of America . . . leaving the west coast and the east coast to fend for themselves after all the seceding settles down . . . and a minor re-writing of the US constitution becomes the MSA constitution . . . adding full term limits to kill all permanent politicians from holding office . . . adding age limitations to the supreme court . . . etc.

It will most certainly open the door to Kalifornistan becoming a chinese province . . . or another mexican state . . . and maybe the upper NE will side in with Canada and learn to speak french.

But whatever . . . our nation is in for a "changeabout" . . . God only knows how it will turn out.

May God bless,
Dwight

Inor
01-29-2021, 07:27 PM
Y'all may have to learn to talk Tx . . . if Tx secedes . . . because a lot of conservative folk will heading that direction.

Have not made up my mind 100% . . . just need a shove one way or the other to get me off the fence.

I can see Tx, Ok, Ne, and 17 others becoming the Middle States of America . . . leaving the west coast and the east coast to fend for themselves after all the seceding settles down . . . and a minor re-writing of the US constitution becomes the MSA constitution . . . adding full term limits to kill all permanent politicians from holding office . . . adding age limitations to the supreme court . . . etc.

It will most certainly open the door to Kalifornistan becoming a chinese province . . . or another mexican state . . . and maybe the upper NE will side in with Canada and learn to speak french.

But whatever . . . our nation is in for a "changeabout" . . . God only knows how it will turn out.

May God bless,
Dwight

As you all know, I am 1000% in favor of giving the Boston states to Canada. They would be much happier as would the rest of us.

shootbrownelk
01-29-2021, 08:08 PM
Read yesterday that one of the contested states is going back to audit the election results.

What if others follow suit and it's found that the election was stolen by the democrats and Uncle Joe is not the duly elected president.

A blindfold, a cigarette and a firing squad using .22 shorts.

shootbrownelk
01-29-2021, 08:09 PM

May God bless,
Dwight

Wyoming is as red as they come fellas.

juskom95
01-29-2021, 08:27 PM
As you all know, I am 1000% in favor of giving the Boston states to Canada. They would be much happier as would the rest of us.

The West/East coast is very much disconnected from middle America. That is very evident now. Sure there some individual exemptions, but overall that is the trend.

Sparkyprep
01-29-2021, 09:25 PM
The West/East coast is very much disconnected from middle America. That is very evident now. Sure there some individual exemptions, but overall that is the trend.

Ahem......

Innkeeper
01-30-2021, 08:46 AM
I love my state, very beautiful here. But I would move to somewhere that secedes to form a proper nation as our founding fathers meant it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Piratesailor
01-30-2021, 09:13 AM
No precedent, and nothing in the US Constitution which I know of. That is the primary reason why the election results are not supposed to be 'rubber stamped,' as was done.

Realistically if it were proven that Biden/Leftists stole the election, there are only a few options.

1. Nothing at all happens because the Leftists do not care, and they are in control.
2. Biden and/or Harris resigns.
3. Secession by certain states.

Number 1 is my guess, nothing at all will happen if fraud is proven, nothing at all.

Door number one

Sarge7402
01-30-2021, 09:51 AM
A blindfold, a cigarette and a firing squad using .22 shorts.

Short rope long drop. Ala Sadam Huesain (remember they didn't get it right and his head popped off.:shitstorm:

juskom95
01-30-2021, 11:07 AM
Door number one

Though, there may be some long term ramifications no matter what that we are not thinking of.