PDA

View Full Version : Banned, hoping to find a good home

SGG
02-18-2021, 07:33 AM
Well it seems like cancel culture got a hold of the other prepper forum of which I was a member. It wasn't my fault @Slippy led me astray lol

I posted a clip of the movie Clerks 2...banned for 2 weeks. "Racist video" was the reason. New Administration over there must be snowflakes.

Anyway I try to do the best I can to prep for civil unrest and the average SHTF situation. I usually don't post too much because I mostly observe and learn. Wish I had more preps but doesn't everyone. The next big thing I need to focus on is some sort of emergency winter heat.

Thanks for the invite. You know who you are. Nice to see familiar faces here

1skrewsloose
02-18-2021, 07:36 AM
Are you kidding me??!! Banned for posting something that could be seen almost anywhere?!

Welcome, you'll like it here.

A Watchman
02-18-2021, 07:36 AM
We take racists here to... Welcome!

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 07:45 AM
Well its seems it game on with the PC narrative at PF. Same owners as Yellowbullet forums and they are not too happy there either.

So who is the traitor? Jersey would be my first guess then Ron

Good Lord I hope its not chief or inceptor.

Guys ? who is the rat with the ban hammer?

1skrewsloose
02-18-2021, 07:47 AM
Yea, would be good to know!

Gambit
02-18-2021, 07:50 AM
https://i.imgur.com/fucPI3a.jpg?1

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 07:51 AM
Well it seems like cancel culture got a hold of the other prepper forum of which I was a member. It wasn't my fault @Slippy led me astray lol

I posted a clip of the movie Clerks 2...banned for 2 weeks. "Racist video" was the reason. New Administration over there must be snowflakes.

Anyway I try to do the best I can to prep for civil unrest and the average SHTF situation. I usually don't post too much because I mostly observe and learn. Wish I had more preps but doesn't everyone. The next big thing I need to focus on is some sort of emergency winter heat.

Come on in the water is fine! So which "pickle ****er banned you?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX9tVVvLb2I

SGG
02-18-2021, 07:55 AM
Are you kidding me??!! Banned for posting something that could be seen almost anywhere?!

Welcome, you'll like it here.

I thought there might be a problem when I couldn't sign on yesterday but I let it go thinking it was a glitch. When I tried again today and finally got a reason I really couldn't believe it. It was just a YouTube link. I really never would have thought I would get banned for posting a YouTube link

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 07:57 AM
This clip? Porch monkeys! Hahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYITxGniww4

SGG
02-18-2021, 07:58 AM
Come on in the water is fine! So which "pickle ****er banned you?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX9tVVvLb2IHaha! I'm not sure who banned me and I'm not sure I would be able to figure it out. I just got to work, White Privilege I guess, don't have time to spend on that.
Was it you who invited me? Thanks I appreciate it.

SGG
02-18-2021, 07:58 AM
This clip? Porch monkeys! Hahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYITxGniww4Yes but it's okay, I'm taking it back

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 08:03 AM
Haha! I'm not sure who banned me and I'm not sure I would be able to figure it out. I just got to work, White Privilege I guess, don't have time to spend on that.
Was it you who invited me? Thanks I appreciate it.

Yes it was me. Make yourself at home!!

SGG
02-18-2021, 08:07 AM
Yes it was me. Make yourself at home!!Thank you buddy. Had this forum on my radar for a long time just never joined. I like it here already

Innkeeper
02-18-2021, 08:15 AM
Welcome we are a lot more easy going over here. I left there many years ago and don't regret it at all.
There are a lot of great people with a lot of great information here.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1skrewsloose
02-18-2021, 08:27 AM
I've been on some sites that the admin states if he gets one report on his desk, you're gone. Some real tolerance and unity there!

BucketBack
02-18-2021, 08:29 AM
Welcome

That Cricket(W) messed up MichiganSportsmanForum.com. Had folks pony up for a $20 membership to access the political section, then it disappeared a month later.

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 08:29 AM
Welcome we are a lot more easy going over here. I left there many years ago and don't regret it at all.

Understatement of the day.... The only way we ban here is if someone attacks our women folk or you are a pedophile.

:pig:

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 08:33 AM
Welcome

That Cricket(W) messed up MichiganSportsmanForum.com. Had folks pony up for a $20 membership to access the political section, then it disappeared a month later.

She has been working yellowbullet too I believe. Bunch of pissed off people over there.

Kind of a bummer I like Cricket she seems like a nice lady and Im pretty sure she saved my ass once or twice. She must be getting the pressure put on her from the Canadians who own Vertascope.

1skrewsloose
02-18-2021, 08:37 AM
Pressure or not, she's aiding and abetting the enemy!

SGG
02-18-2021, 08:42 AM
Amen^^^ and awomen

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 08:43 AM
Pressure or not, she's aiding and abetting the enemy!

Yes you are correct! It's a sucks doughnut for sure!

Well its always good to know who is who and which side of the fence you reside on.

She is a member here she goes by Southern Brat. She doesn't come here very much lately and her access is restricted to the main board.

All VIP members areas are off limits to her and so is the PF refugee forums and Survival board refugee forums here on this site. So keep that in mind If y 'all really want to speak you mind about the situation.

1skrewsloose
02-18-2021, 08:50 AM
As far as Slippy getting banned for his post, the whole thread should have been deleted then. Was she trying to make an example with the ban? Why single him out?

1skrewsloose
02-18-2021, 08:53 AM
This cancel culture crap is really pissing me off!!!

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 08:56 AM

Yup Im soooooooooo freaking tired of this country's crap right now! I am embarrassed to see what freedom has become in this country If there was some other place to go Id be gone.

SGG
02-18-2021, 08:57 AM
This is the first time Cancel culture has cancelled me. Been watching it happened for a long time. I'm kind of a Debbie Downer I don't see much changing back to the way it used to be. Society is FUBAR

BucketBack
02-18-2021, 08:58 AM

Ok you likker lovin' ni66ers! Listen up!

Everyone here is an intelligent individual. We all realize that the climate today in this country has changed and certain things are subject to more scrutiny. Foremost is threatening violence and racist content. It’s in our forum rules that these two things will not be tolerated. PERIOD! Violating these rules will result in penalties against the individuals involved AND MAY RESULT IN US LOSING THE FORUM. Get that? We may lose the forum!

So lets all use some common sense and stop posting comments that you know or suspect are going to cause problems. Some may consider this funny and may try to push the issue. Please don’t! Nobody here is being censored and your first amendment rights are not being infringed. And nobody here enjoys playing racist comment police. Just use some common sense and all will be fine.

Inor
02-18-2021, 09:03 AM

Everyone here is an intelligent individual. We all realize that the climate today in this country has changed and certain things are subject to more scrutiny. Foremost is threatening violence and racist content. It’s in our forum rules that these two things will not be tolerated. PERIOD! Violating these rules will result in penalties against the individuals involved AND MAY RESULT IN US LOSING THE FORUM. Get that? We may lose the forum!

So lets all use some common sense and stop posting comments that you know or suspect are going to cause problems. Some may consider this funny and may try to push the issue. Please don’t! Nobody here is being censored and your first amendment rights are not being infringed. And nobody here enjoys playing racist comment police. Just use some common sense and all will be fine.

Fixed it for you.

Welcome SGG.

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 09:03 AM
This is the first time Cancel culture has cancelled me. Been watching it happened for a long time. I'm kind of a Debbie Downer I don't see much changing back to the way it used to be. Society is FUBAR

Yeah its looking pretty grim fo sho!

Pretty doubtful we can win at the ballot box any more... time will tell. Problem is I don't have much time left and they are just going to make it miserable for me in my last decade on this shit planet.

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 09:05 AM

absolutely pathetic..... no balls!

1skrewsloose
02-18-2021, 09:08 AM

This post reminds me of the left and gun control...we don't want to take your guns, just some "common sense" gun control

SGG
02-18-2021, 09:09 AM

So lets all use some common sense and stop posting comments that you know or suspect are going to cause problems. Some may consider this funny and may try to push the issue. Please don’t! Nobody here is being censored and your first amendment rights are not being infringed. And nobody here enjoys playing racist comment police. Just use some common sense and all will be fine.Thank you for posting that. What a little bitch

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 09:11 AM
Prolly gonna get it now...

Ok folks! Listen up!

Quick reply to this messageReply

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
Sorry but pathetic.

No balls company owned forum.

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
You can find me at the https://theoutdoortradingpost.com

SGG
02-18-2021, 09:11 AM
This post reminds me of the left and gun control...we don't want to take your guns, just some "common sense" gun control

Yep it's the exact same thing.

shootbrownelk
02-18-2021, 09:15 AM

I guess I'm not on the PF site enough to get into trouble and get banned. I'll see what I can do about that.

shootbrownelk
02-18-2021, 09:23 AM

There's that "Common Sense" catch phrase again. Used a lot by the Gun Grabbers like Joe & the Ho, Fineswine, Pelosi, Schumer, that silly Irish/Mexican Beto O'Rourke and the "New" Pillow guy...David Hogg.

Dwight55
02-18-2021, 09:28 AM
It's really sad . . . the racist crap that's going on right now.

Back in the USN in the mid 60's . . . porch monkeys, spooks, wyte boy, and crackers were just words used . . . and nobody took offence . . .

Now the "N" word was verboten . . . but the rest of us kidded and messed with each other up one side and back down the other. Was on that ship for almost 2 years . . . worked for one of the best E6's in the Navy . . . and he was as black as they come . . . was the OD the night I came on board . . . cried my eyes out when his son called me to tell me Art and passed on.

Had one Cajun in the deck force who was a tad touchy at times . . . and one white supremacist in our electric gang . . . but the rest of the 300 on our ship were just cool with what ever color you were . . . long as you did your job.

Needs to go back that way.

May God bless,
Dwight

Slippy
02-18-2021, 09:49 AM

HA!

I got banned this morning too! Message below! :lame:

I've been banned so many times I have no idea...

You have been banned for the following reason:
Racist language

Date the ban will be lifted: 03-04-2021, 06:00 AM

MountainGirl
02-18-2021, 10:06 AM
ROFL fellas!
Hey SGG grand to see you over here!
BIG welcome. :girldancer:

fyi the @thingy doesn't work here.
If you want someone specific to see your post gotta quote them.

SGG
02-18-2021, 10:06 AM
I'm not going back. F those porch monkeys

SGG
02-18-2021, 10:07 AM
ROFL fellas!

If you want someone specific to see your post gotta quote them.Thanks I was kind of disappointed I couldn't bother Slippy with my @ lol

Thanks for the welcome, glad to see you here as well

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 10:08 AM
ROFL fellas!

If you want someone specific to see your post gotta quote them.

Yup or just wait till they read the thread again.

Hey MG you must have ESP I see you smelled upheaval and mayhem and came out from inside the cabin LOL!

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 10:10 AM

That's how most of us got here.

Slippy
02-18-2021, 10:14 AM

CANADIAN Porch Monkeys! Worst kind! Sorta like Illinois Nazis! (Blues Brothers reference!)

BucketBack
02-18-2021, 10:17 AM
Prolly gonna get it now...

I logged out. I did give a cryptic post in Slippys 1911 platform thread

SGG
02-18-2021, 10:18 AM
I logged out. I did give a cryptic post in Slippys 1911 platform threadThat was a good thread

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 10:19 AM
Well said it again" porch monkey "

And then posted this LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIAhzRR_I14

SGG
02-18-2021, 10:23 AM
Well said it again" porch monkey "

And then posted this LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIAhzRR_I14I just clicked over there myself to see what was up I found that thread and saw your post. Wonder if it'll stay up

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 10:25 AM
I just clicked over there myself to see what was up I found that thread and saw your post. Wonder if it'll stay up

I give it a 50/50 shot at staying up. If they can't laugh over that post there is no hope for them!

SGG
02-18-2021, 10:26 AM
There is already no hope for them. It's obvious now

MountainGirl
02-18-2021, 10:26 AM

Hey MG you must have ESP I see you smelled upheaval and mayhem and came out from inside the cabin LOL!

That I did. At first I thought it might be a decomposing critter under the floorboards... but soon realized it was a decomposing forum, and I KNEW it wasn't this one. :)

SGG
02-18-2021, 10:31 AM
That I did. At first I thought it might be a decomposing critter under the floorboards... but soon realized it was a decomposing forum, and I KNEW it wasn't this one. :)I had a bad feeling about that forum for a while, a lot of changes and a lot of new members that seemed to just want to troll... I hadn't posted much there in a long time. Didn't want to cross the wrong people and make real enemies. You know the whole gray man thing.

I feel that forum is lost to PC culture forever

juskom95
02-18-2021, 10:31 AM

Its been in the corporate world for a decade or more. Most of my jobs/contracts have been in fields like healthcare or similar, and in those areas you had better not let it slip that you're not a DIEHARD LEFTIST. Unfortunately, I have the most experience in security and healthcare is where that pays.

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 10:32 AM
That I did. At first I thought it might be a decomposing critter under the floorboards... but soon realized it was a decomposing forum, and I KNEW it wasn't this one. :)

Yup road kill in the sun there's no smell like it LMAO!

https://pics.me.me/decorated-roadkill-in-west-texas-2990505.png

juskom95
02-18-2021, 10:33 AM
It's really sad . . . the racist crap that's going on right now.

Back in the USN in the mid 60's . . . porch monkeys, spooks, wyte boy, and crackers were just words used . . . and nobody took offence . . .

Now the "N" word was verboten . . . but the rest of us kidded and messed with each other up one side and back down the other. Was on that ship for almost 2 years . . . worked for one of the best E6's in the Navy . . . and he was as black as they come . . . was the OD the night I came on board . . . cried my eyes out when his son called me to tell me Art and passed on.

Had one Cajun in the deck force who was a tad touchy at times . . . and one white supremacist in our electric gang . . . but the rest of the 300 on our ship were just cool with what ever color you were . . . long as you did your job.

Needs to go back that way.

May God bless,
Dwight

The Army was like that, even in 2010 or so. Now garrison was insanely PC, but go downrange (or be around all of those who had been downrange) and we used every term possible, it was a joke! Dark humor was how you survived!

SGG
02-18-2021, 10:34 AM
Yup road kill in the sun there's no smell like it LMAO!

https://pics.me.me/decorated-roadkill-in-west-texas-2990505.pngFake picture, not enough snow

Mad Trapper
02-18-2021, 10:35 AM

According to

I got three 1 month bans back in November.

Glad to see You SSG!

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 10:40 AM
Hahahahaha !

Good un trapper LOLOLOL!

https://theoutdoortradingpost.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13097&d=1613666006&thumb=1

SGG
02-18-2021, 10:41 AM
Hahaha! I'm going to be laughing all day

1skrewsloose
02-18-2021, 10:52 AM
Well shit, Guess I'll have to get banned there too or I won't fit in here!:)

juskom95
02-18-2021, 10:56 AM

You NEED to get banned from somewhere to be a full member here.

I know we have rules (somewhere) and I'm sure they can be amended to add that in . . . .

MountainGirl
02-18-2021, 11:06 AM

Yep. Then you'll get the coveted Banned Banner LOL
Speaking of which... SGG deserves that little piece of OTP swag
Hawg? Way things are going, best keep the supply handy. :bounce:

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 11:10 AM

I know we have rules (somewhere) and I'm sure they can be amended to add that in . . . .

Ive never read them we have rules here? Nah can't be.

Well I suppose I'll have to award SGG with the banned banner since he earned it fair and square.

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 11:12 AM
Yep. Then you'll get the coveted Banned Banner LOL
Speaking of which... SGG deserves that little piece of OTP swag
Hawg? Way things are going, best keep the supply handy. :bounce:

Yeah there could be a run for this place from over there.

I invited "Robie" again this morning but he is being a tough cookie...
No response from him about adding this place to his stomping grounds yet.

Awarded SGG the coveted banned banner.

SGG
02-18-2021, 11:33 AM
If I knew I was going to be banned I would have actually tried to offend someone. Haha I'll take the Banned Banner with pride. It's ridiculous how far this PC cancel culture is going.

BucketBack
02-18-2021, 11:40 AM

I got my banner from SB forum because of Kris7047 or some effing granny

SGG
02-18-2021, 11:45 AM
I laughed out loud at "some effing granny"

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 11:50 AM

Hmmm got me thinking. We may have to add a rule. Lemmie see... RWalls told us we could amend the rules at one point and what he don't know won't hurt him LMAO!

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 11:54 AM
Hmmm got me thinking. We may have to add a rule. Lemmie see... RWalls told us we could amend the rules at one point and what he don't know won't hurt him LMAO!

Updated the rules. Please see rule number 20. https://theoutdoortradingpost.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Info

White Shadow
02-18-2021, 11:56 AM
CANADIAN Porch Monkeys! Worst kind! Sorta like Illinois Nazis! (Blues Brothers reference!)

I hate Illinois Nazis!

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 11:58 AM
I hate Illinois Nazis!

Wow that dung pile is tall and still steaming!

SGG
02-18-2021, 11:59 AM
I hate Illinois Nazis!

13103I'm convinced that you can literally see insane and crazy in some people's eyes and face

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 12:00 PM
I'm convinced that you can literally see insane and crazy in some people's eyes and face

Yeah ole beetle juice takes the cake don't she LOL!

MountainGirl
02-18-2021, 12:00 PM
Updated the rules. Please see rule number 20. https://theoutdoortradingpost.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Info

I object to Rule #10.
Even though it's not enforced, just being there is wrong.

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 12:01 PM
I object to Rule #10.

Nope won't change that one we watch after our women folk. :biglaugh:

juskom95
02-18-2021, 12:06 PM
Ive never read them we have rules here? Nah can't be.

Well I suppose I'll have to award SGG with the banned banner since he earned it fair and square.

They're more . . .. guidelines. I KNOW the moderators/admins are in violation of a few . . . .

https://i.imgur.com/ycQJzlg.gif

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 12:11 PM
They're more . . .. guidelines. I KNOW the moderators/admins are in violation of a few . . . .

https://i.imgur.com/ycQJzlg.gif

A few ? you mean I missed some? Well **** now I have to go back and look again.... Dammit!

White Shadow
02-18-2021, 12:18 PM
Yeah ole beetle juice takes the cake don't she LOL!

I'm pretty sure it was JB that took the cake...

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 12:26 PM
I'm pretty sure it was JB that took the cake...

Yeah he's a big boy.

Innkeeper
02-18-2021, 01:11 PM

Hey MG you must have ESP I see you smelled upheaval and mayhem and came out from inside the cabin LOL!Like all women she is psychotic....er I mean psychic.

Big Ken
02-18-2021, 01:33 PM
Hello and Welcome

Innkeeper
02-18-2021, 01:39 PM
Maybe if they don't like porch monkey they would prefer the scientific name....NAHA or North American Hairless Ape.

SGG
02-18-2021, 02:29 PM
I feel more comfortable here already. You have to laugh at everything or laugh at nothing at all

Dwight55
02-18-2021, 02:36 PM

Try facebook . . . real easy to get kicked off there . . .

The "moderators" or whatever you call them . . . they are thinner skinned than a peeled tomato.

May God bless,
Dwight

SGG
02-18-2021, 03:17 PM
I had a Facebook account for a very short amount of time several years ago. I dumped it and was worried I would miss it but I haven't spent one second regretting it

juskom95
02-18-2021, 03:52 PM
I had a Facebook account for a very short amount of time several years ago. I dumped it and was worried I would miss it but I haven't spent one second regretting it

Want some interesting/scary reading, look up some of the psychological studies in regards to social media, even forums.

People get an endorphin hit from things like likes, retweets, thanks etc (even here) but the social media giants have turned this into such a machine that the endorphins become an addiction.

It effects each personality type differently, but everyone is susceptible to it, to one degree or another, and even on forums like this. We, as a species, like (need really) positive reinforcement, but sometimes the actions to get that reinforcement isn't healthy.

If you can't tell, I've done some reading on this.

1skrewsloose
02-18-2021, 04:04 PM
I'm somewhat familiar with "Was it good for you too?"

SGG
02-18-2021, 05:41 PM
Want some interesting/scary reading, look up some of the psychological studies in regards to social media, even forums.

People get an endorphin hit from things like likes, retweets, thanks etc (even here) but the social media giants have turned this into such a machine that the endorphins become an addiction.

It effects each personality type differently, but everyone is susceptible to it, to one degree or another, and even on forums like this. We, as a species, like (need really) positive reinforcement, but sometimes the actions to get that reinforcement isn't healthy.

If you can't tell, I've done some reading on this.

I totally understand that and I saw it in myself. That was part of the reason why I quit Facebook. I could see what it was doing to people on Facebook, and I could feel what it was doing to me when I saw certain things.

I try to immerse myself in real life, not social platforms. I'm a member of only a few forums. I actively try not to engage much even on the few social sites I am on. My posts here today probably add up to more than I posted on the site I was banned from in the last 6 months. I will probably be more active here than anywhere else, I like it here a lot already.

I've paid really close attention to people my whole life, so I try to avoid most interaction with them. People online scare me even more.

I think society is FUBAR and I think social media has a lot to do with it

shootbrownelk
02-18-2021, 06:24 PM
Yeah he's a big boy.

He looks like Louie Anderson with a bad wig.....sorry Louie.

Slippy
02-18-2021, 06:27 PM
Somebody invite ND Ponyexpress over here!

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 06:33 PM

Agree somebody should send him a PM we need a volunteer
"Who's on first"

MountainGirl
02-18-2021, 06:37 PM
Agree somebody should send him a PM we need a volunteer
"Who's on first"

I sent one earlier to Robie, after you said he was being stubborn. No reply to my PM though.

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 06:40 PM
I sent one earlier to Robie, after you said he was being stubborn. No reply to my PM though.

Finally Robie hit me with a PM. He was having trouble with the registration process. So I fixed him up he is here now yaaay!
Bout time my wood working friend made it over here!

SGG
02-18-2021, 06:51 PM
I sent one earlier to Robie, after you said he was being stubborn. No reply to my PM though.I really don't understand that. I like that guy a lot too, I hope he comes over here

Edit.... well that was quick

SGG
02-18-2021, 06:51 PM
He looks like Louie Anderson with a bad wig.....sorry Louie.Cannot unsee

MountainGirl
02-18-2021, 07:00 PM
Like all women she is psychotic....er I mean psychic.

Dang! Almost missed your post!

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 07:09 PM
Nuk nuk nuk! Woop woop!

stevekozak
02-18-2021, 07:13 PM
Welcome, SGG! I just got here myself, more or less. I got here ahead of my inevitable ban from the PF. People being needlessly authoritative brings out the debbil in me.

Slippy
02-18-2021, 07:31 PM
Anybody want to send Kauboy a message from me?

Tell that mother****er he continues to call me racist it'll get real fun over there...

Your friend,

Slippy

SGG
02-18-2021, 07:41 PM

Tell that mother****er he continues to call me racist it'll get real fun over there...

Your friend,

SlippyI'm surprised at what a couple of people have said on that thread. I thought I knew them

SGG
02-18-2021, 07:41 PM
Welcome, SGG! I just got here myself, more or less. I got here ahead of my inevitable ban from the PF. People being needlessly authoritative brings out the debbil in me.I've noticed! Welcome, good to see you here as well

Slippy
02-18-2021, 07:47 PM
I'm surprised at what a couple of people have said on that thread. I thought I knew them

Unfortunately, with the political winds being what they are, we are losing more and more people to "cancel culture" or whatever its called. Sadly, Kauboy is showing us what happens with many politicians, they get some power and they become holier than thou phuksticks.

Thats what made/makes guys like Hawg, RPD, Denton and more, good mods. They are who they are regardless...

Other punk ass punks get a little bit of power and they think they can yield it like a pious sanctimonious sword..

Kauboy needs put in his place, and I know just the man to do it.

hawgrider
02-18-2021, 07:55 PM

Your friend,

Slippy

He is a member here. But... he doesn't frequent here. He may not like me because I call him Ron lol!

Yes Slip I agree his snoot went mighty high since he sold his soul for the mod cop badge. I was kinda sickened by the "I'm better than you" rhetoric since he was crowned. Hence 1 of the 2 mods I don't trust there.

He pretty much avoids me at all costs at PF

Slippy
02-18-2021, 08:08 PM
He is a member here. But... he doesn't frequent here. He may not like me because I call him Ron lol!

Yes Slip I agree his snoot went mighty high since he sold his soul for the mod cop badge. I was kinda sickened by the "I'm better than you" rhetoric since he was crowned. Hence 1 of the 2 mods I don't trust there.

He pretty much avoids me at all costs at PF

Crazy world we live in...

Gunners Mate
02-18-2021, 08:16 PM

I am not racists I just hate snowflakes, Liberals, socialists, communists, idiots and millenials oh and girls that say no

SGG
02-18-2021, 08:23 PM
I am not racists I just hate snowflakes, Liberals, socialists, communists, idiots and millenials oh and girls that say noBe careful, that might have violated rule number 10 lol

Gunners Mate
02-18-2021, 08:27 PM
Be careful, that might have violated rule number 10 lol

PHQ rule 10

MountainGirl
02-18-2021, 08:28 PM

It didn't and knock that PC shit off. :kickinballs:

MountainGirl
02-18-2021, 08:31 PM

p.s... All good SGG, we kinda give each other s*ht here sometimes! :)

Gunners Mate
02-18-2021, 08:31 PM
Doc counted me out awhile back said if I got a bucket list I better commence, told my Wife, Mom, Dad, brothers and kids about all the stuff I'd seen and done, good and bad, made my peace with god, and hell i'm still here so really rule 10 can blow me

SGG
02-18-2021, 08:35 PM
It didn't and knock that PC shit off. :kickinballs:Hawg invited me I was just doing his work

SGG
02-18-2021, 08:36 PM
Doc counted me out awhile back said if I got a bucket list I better commence, told my Wife, Mom, Dad, brothers and kids about all the stuff I'd seen and done, good and bad, made my peace with god, and hell i'm still here so really rule 10 can blow meAnd all the girls who said no as well I assume

MountainGirl
02-18-2021, 08:38 PM
Glad you're here now, Gunners Mate. Blow or no blow.

Gunners Mate
02-18-2021, 08:40 PM

Life is good really good

Gunners Mate
02-18-2021, 08:42 PM
And all the girls who said no as well I assume

No they just made me better

MountainGirl
02-18-2021, 08:45 PM
Life is good really good

It is that. I got my bucket emptied; wishing you well with yours. :blow:

StratBastard
02-18-2021, 08:58 PM
Hawg invited me I was just doing his work

Good to have you here.

Gunners Mate
02-18-2021, 09:04 PM
Good to have you here.

Think I get my Martin out and play a little floyd

SGG
02-18-2021, 09:19 PM
Good to have you here.Missed your posts. Hello again

Innkeeper
02-18-2021, 09:20 PM
Dang! Almost missed your post!
13108I was thinking you had missed it. lol
I come from a family with a lot of red headed women...... not much else in life can cause me fear. Heck they are why I volunteered twice for Iraq, over there they only want to kill me. The women in my family want me to live so they can torment me. lol

stevekozak
02-18-2021, 09:25 PM

Gunner's got blow? Hell, gather up some hookers and we have a party!!! :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

SGG
02-18-2021, 09:51 PM
We will have our own forum with blackjack and hookers

MountainGirl
02-18-2021, 09:53 PM

Hey Hawg - remember that f*ckwad Trihonda that reported Denton back in the MG vs Denton skirmish? Telling how forums should be run??
He's back in that Listen Up! thread, with more good advice for everyone. Figured you'd want to know so you could go learn something. :)

SGG
02-18-2021, 10:32 PM
Hey Hawg - remember that f*ckwad Trihonda that reported Denton back in the MG vs Denton skirmish? Telling how forums should be run??
He's back in that Listen Up! thread, with more good advice for everyone. Figured you'd want to know so you could go learn something. :)I've watched a lot of forums die it's really sad. I think that's what's happening to that one

Denton
02-19-2021, 04:01 AM
Planting this here so I won't lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
Agree with all points. (Though the clip included many slurs intended to shock, implying it was purposefully walking the line. Did your friends hear the context of why the clip was posted? Again, anything out of context can lose its meaning.)

The main rub here is, are we discussing the rule, or the application of it?
What do I mean by that...
There are two discussions as far as this site is concerned (the country as a whole is a wider scope). One discussion is moot. The other is forbidden.
1. Does it make sense to have a rule simply because words offend people?
This point is moot. The admins here didn't set this rule. They simply added it at the request of the site owner. Arguing over it will change nothing unless the right people(not on this forum) are involved and decide to change it.
So here we are...
2. Was the rule appropriately applied and the actions taken justified?
This topic is dangerous because it questions the actions of the moderation team, and that's not allowed in the open forum either.
I'm sure it doesn't sit well with some, but those are the rules we're all asked to follow.

If someone wants to start a thread about how we should all expect the coming "word police" in the U.S. (and how to prep for it... right?... bringing it full circle there), then the topic is a viable one about which the vast majority of us would be in agreement.
But when it comes to this site, the rules are the rules until they aren't.
Did they see the context in which the clip was posted? Tell me how any context would change the intent of the creation of the clip? Sounds like perception, to me. Oh, how I love that concept, and you know that.

1. Actually, it isn't a moot point. Not at all.
The word "the" offends me. It is my opinion that the word, "The" is racist and therefore offensive. Therefore, I demand this forum ban it. Not just this forum but every forum owned by the owners of this forum.

2. I was a mod before you were a member. Don't tell me a damned thing about the rules, here. I was a part of making the damned rules. Why are the new mods (including you) mods? Because I smoked my thumbs working for this company for FREE on my damned phone because I can't use a laptop at work. Don't cross me, kid. You now have the power to ban me because I gave up that power. Until I gave up that power, you couldn't have done it because mods can't ban mods and had I not given up the position, no other mods would have been needed.
Don't get too big for your britches.

Now, let me make this very clear. I am very honored to be a grown up PORCH FREAKING MONKEY! Looking back, all us PORCH MONKEYS had more than just their own parents looking out for them. My parents weren't looking out for just me. They looked out for the other porch monkeys. There were a couple of households that had no porch monkeys but they looked out for us as if we were their own little monkeys.
I look back and this former PORCH MONKEY is humbled because we were watched over in a manner that isn't seen today because there was something about then that isn't found as much, today. The word NEIGHBORhood was more than a word.

I am OFFENDED that MY title is viewed as a racist slur! I don't give a shit how some view that term! I know how I view it and you tell me why MY point of view is less important than someone else's!

Ban me if it is a must, but it'd prove that all words matter matter if this post wasn't deleted. Doesn't matter. It was screen-shot.

BucketBack
02-19-2021, 04:10 AM
I'm surprised at what a couple of people have said on that thread. I thought I knew them

eta-- I didn't see that post, since I logged out and lost my password.

I think I said I didn't like 1911 platform change? Something like that.

Denton
02-19-2021, 04:24 AM
https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/general-prepper-survival-talk/125781-ok-folks-listen-up-13.html

I done got a tad mad.

I'm not one who needs splainin' at all.

hawgrider
02-19-2021, 04:25 AM
Doc counted me out awhile back said if I got a bucket list I better commence, told my Wife, Mom, Dad, brothers and kids about all the stuff I'd seen and done, good and bad, made my peace with god, and hell i'm still here so really rule 10 can blow me

Rule 10 pffft we have rules here? Only rule I know of is rule #20

BucketBack
02-19-2021, 04:37 AM
Post #126 just sent me back per rule #20

BucketBack
02-19-2021, 04:41 AM
I remember posting a 6K is gay post over there, and left for 6 months or so. Maybe I'll log back in next month or so, or maybe tomorrow ?

Denton
02-19-2021, 04:57 AM
Am I bad to hate Canadians?

Headed for bed.

BucketBack
02-19-2021, 05:31 AM
I've been up since 3am EST

Red Wing / Canadian Hockey games were fun to watch. Both teams hated each other, the fans hated each other.

hawgrider
02-19-2021, 05:32 AM
https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/general-prepper-survival-talk/125781-ok-folks-listen-up-13.html

I done got a tad mad.

I'm not one who needs splainin' at all.

Yee haw! Denton has freedom to speak his mind I love it!

hawgrider
02-19-2021, 05:35 AM
He's back in that Listen Up! thread, with more good advice for everyone. Figured you'd want to know so you could go learn something. :)

Ugg Trihonda is a steaming turd pile traitor!

1. It buys not one but 3 freakin Hondas
2. Its a narc who ratted out Denton on its first day on the board.
3 Know it all with a dick growing out of his forehead!

Slippy
02-19-2021, 05:36 AM

Agree with all points. (Though the clip included many slurs intended to shock, implying it was purposefully walking the line. Did your friends hear the context of why the clip was posted? Again, anything out of context can lose its meaning.)

There are two discussions as far as this site is concerned (the country as a whole is a wider scope). One discussion is moot. The other is forbidden.
This point is moot. The admins here didn't set this rule. They simply added it at the request of the site owner. Arguing over it will change nothing unless the right people(not on this forum) are involved and decide to change it.
So here we are...
This topic is dangerous because it questions the actions of the moderation team, and that's not allowed in the open forum either.
I'm sure it doesn't sit well with some, but those are the rules we're all asked to follow.

If someone wants to start a thread about how we should all expect the coming "word police" in the U.S. (and how to prep for it... right?... bringing it full circle there), then the topic is a viable one about which the vast majority of us would be in agreement.
Did they see the context in which the clip was posted? Tell me how any context would change the intent of the creation of the clip? Sounds like perception, to me. Oh, how I love that concept, and you know that.

The word "the" offends me. It is my opinion that the word, "The" is racist and therefore offensive. Therefore, I demand this forum ban it. Not just this forum but every forum owned by the owners of this forum.

2. I was a mod before you were a member. Don't tell me a damned thing about the rules, here. I was a part of making the damned rules. Why are the new mods (including you) mods? Because I smoked my thumbs working for this company for FREE on my damned phone because I can't use a laptop at work. Don't cross me, kid. You now have the power to ban me because I gave up that power. Until I gave up that power, you couldn't have done it because mods can't ban mods and had I not given up the position, no other mods would have been needed.

Now, let me make this very clear. I am very honored to be a grown up PORCH FREAKING MONKEY! Looking back, all us PORCH MONKEYS had more than just their own parents looking out for them. My parents weren't looking out for just me. They looked out for the other porch monkeys. There were a couple of households that had no porch monkeys but they looked out for us as if we were their own little monkeys.
I look back and this former PORCH MONKEY is humbled because we were watched over in a manner that isn't seen today because there was something about then that isn't found as much, today. The word NEIGHBORhood was more than a word.

I am OFFENDED that MY title is viewed as a racist slur! I don't give a shit how some view that term! I know how I view it and you tell me why MY point of view is less important than someone else's!

Ban me if it is a must, but it'd prove that all words matter matter if this post wasn't deleted. Doesn't matter. It was screen-shot.

Excellent!

stevekozak
02-19-2021, 06:23 AM

Headed for bed.

Damn Canucks!!!

SGG
02-19-2021, 07:13 AM

I done got a tad mad.

I'm not one who needs splainin' at all.I think you made your point very well. I appreciate that

SGG
02-19-2021, 07:20 AM

Headed for bed.Is it bad that I hate most everyone in general?

juskom95
02-19-2021, 07:21 AM
Is it bad that I hate most everyone in general?

I find that tends to come with age and experience. I've learned that most people are selfish, self-centered, narcissist etc. ESPECIALLY in my generation (those who grew up during the 90's technology boom) and later.

People don't have the simplest amount of self respect and respect of others any longer, and it is just getting worse.

hawgrider
02-19-2021, 07:22 AM

Not at all. You fit right in here.

StratBastard
02-19-2021, 07:45 AM
Try facebook . . . real easy to get kicked off there . . .

The "moderators" or whatever you call them . . . they are thinner skinned than a peeled tomato.

May God bless,
Dwight

Been booted many a time from Fakebook myself..

hawgrider
02-19-2021, 07:53 AM

Done sent invite.

StratBastard
02-19-2021, 08:58 AM

Ha! Welcome to the misanthrope club.

hawgrider
02-19-2021, 09:02 AM

Dammit I had to look that up!

:attention:

SGG
02-19-2021, 09:12 AM
It's really hard for me to make sense of things. Pretty much everyone I interact with personally on daily basis is very nice and friendly. But in the back of my mind I'm always thinking they are looking for a way to be offended, or to complain, or to just ruin someone's life for fun or spite. I don't like the way I see people acting online or in other parts of the country on television. But here locally we don't have much cancel culture issue going on. I do feel like Missouri is one of the best states in the country right now. I just hope where I am stays friendly and neighborly.
It's weird I feel Society is going down the drain but that's from what I see online or TV. Locally I feel insulated so it's weird

StratBastard
02-19-2021, 09:29 AM
Dammit I had to look that up!

:attention:

Well, I am only here to irritate... such as I am, I have no other useful skills.
:lost::lost::lost:

hawgrider
02-19-2021, 09:31 AM
Well, I am only here to irritate... such as I am, I have no other useful skills.
:lost::lost::lost:

Welp I learned a new word!:D

MountainGirl
02-19-2021, 09:35 AM

I read your exchange with Annie in that thread, Strat. Brilliant. Never better said.
Should be required reading. Posts 134, 139, 143. Bravo.

hawgrider
02-19-2021, 09:37 AM
I read your exchange with Annie in that thread, Strat. Brilliant. Never better said.
Should be required reading. Posts 134, 139, 143. Bravo.

Yeah but did you see that pirate closed the thread yet the Jersey devil is still rambling on in a closed thread? Thats some ruling class bullshit right there!

hawgrider
02-19-2021, 09:44 AM
You know it really pisses me off that ****ing Canadians are censoring Americans in our own country... think about that for a second.

MountainGirl
02-19-2021, 09:46 AM
It's really hard for me to make sense of things. Pretty much everyone I interact with personally on daily basis is very nice and friendly. But in the back of my mind I'm always thinking they are looking for a way to be offended, or to complain, or to just ruin someone's life for fun or spite. I don't like the way I see people acting online or in other parts of the country on television. But here locally we don't have much cancel culture issue going on. I do feel like Missouri is one of the best states in the country right now. I just hope where I am stays friendly and neighborly.
It's weird I feel Society is going down the drain but that's from what I see online or TV. Locally I feel insulated so it's weird

The 'back of the mind' is the target sweet spot for indoctrination. As soon as we let the shit trickle in, they gotcha.
Don't do it. Don't let the darkness spread into your light.

MountainGirl
02-19-2021, 09:49 AM
Yeah but did you see that pirate closed the thread yet the Jersey devil is still rambling on in a closed thread? Thats some ruling class bullshit right there!

Yeah well fk her and the dead horse she rode in on.

SGG
02-19-2021, 09:53 AM
The 'back of the mind' is the target sweet spot for indoctrination. As soon as we let the shit trickle in, they gotcha.
Don't do it. Don't let the darkness spread into your light.Thank you

SGG
02-19-2021, 09:54 AM
Yeah well fk her and the dead horse she rode in on.If we are talking about who I think we are talking about, she is too Heavenly minded to be any Earthly good in my opinion.

hawgrider
02-19-2021, 10:00 AM
If we are talking about who I think we are talking about, she is too Heavenly minded to be any Earthly good in my opinion.

Yup She's on a religious high horse since she walked in the door. God Is great but religion sucks!

hawgrider
02-19-2021, 10:15 AM
Ok so she may just be dumb and or not observant. She just now realized the thread was closed and deleted her last content or we have a spy and someone told her I was was bitchin over here LOL

OK who's the double agent ? Ha this will be fun break out the decoder rings we are going incognito.

Innkeeper
02-19-2021, 10:17 AM
It's weird I feel Society is going down the drain but that's from what I see online or TV. Locally I feel insulated so it's weirdThat is how most rural communities and small towns are, the crap you see on TV is from big cities where they don't have a sense of community. They also don't know and don't care about their neighbors.
Don't get me wrong not all neighbors are great, I have one entitled ass who lives near me but the rest are good people. And we have some around here in the community who have drunk the kool-aid but as a whole it is a great place to live.

Innkeeper
02-19-2021, 10:20 AM
Ok so she may just be dumb and or not observant. She just now realized the thread was closed and deleted her last content or we have a spy and someone told her I was was bitchin over here LOL

OK who's the double agent ? Ha this will be fun break out the decoder rings we are going incognito.Can't be me I am at work and on my phone and even when I change my password I can't log in from my phone via Tapatalk so I only lurk, can't even stir the pot. So I take it as a sign to never talk there again.

hawgrider
02-19-2021, 10:21 AM
That is how most rural communities and small towns are, the crap you see on TV is from big cities where they don't have a sense of community. They also don't know and don't care about their neighbors.
Don't get me wrong not all neighbors are great, I have one entitled ass who lives near me but the rest are good people. And we have some around here in the community who have drunk the kool-aid but as a whole it is a great place to live.

Yup I live in Oakland county this is how they say hi in Oakland county-

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/410CVLve6qL._SX293_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Drive across the county line in almost any direction and the bird turns into this-

https://media4.giphy.com/media/xT9IgG50Fb7Mi0prBC/200.gif

SGG
02-19-2021, 10:22 AM
She might have just noticed herself, or maybe pirate sailor told her

SGG
02-19-2021, 10:22 AM
If a thread was locked wouldn't you have to unlock it even as an admin to post in it? So how would she not notice that it's locked before she posted?

SGG
02-19-2021, 10:23 AM
Yup I live in Oakland county this is how they say hi in Oakland county-

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/410CVLve6qL._SX293_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Drive across the county line in almost any direction and the bird turns into this-

https://media4.giphy.com/media/xT9IgG50Fb7Mi0prBC/200.gifLmao true

hawgrider
02-19-2021, 10:27 AM
If a thread was locked wouldn't you have to unlock it even as an admin to post in it? So how would she not notice that it's locked before she posted?

Locked threads mods and admin can still post in it without unlocking.

hawgrider
02-19-2021, 10:50 AM
This must be a record here for the longest intro thread whoop whoop!

MountainGirl
02-19-2021, 11:01 AM

Yep!!
And, it spawned a thread of its own in the PF Refugee forum... which I hope these new folks have access to. ;)

hawgrider
02-19-2021, 11:07 AM
Yep!!
And, it spawned a thread of its own in the PF Refugee forum... which I hope these new folks have access to. ;)

I hooked up our friends to the hidden forum.

Shit I missed SGG so I just took care of that. SGG hit new posts and you should see a new forum. or scroll down on the main page until you see the PF refugee forum.

SGG
02-19-2021, 11:29 AM
This must be a record here for the longest intro thread whoop whoop!This is the new bullshit thread

SGG
02-19-2021, 11:30 AM
I hooked up our friends to the hidden forum.

Shit I missed SGG so I just took care of that. SGG hit new posts and you should see a new forum. or scroll down on the main page until you see the PF refugee forum.I noticed it, thank you

SGG
02-19-2021, 11:31 AM
Yep!!
And, it spawned a thread of its own in the PF Refugee forum... which I hope these new folks have access to. ;)I don't even mind being banned, this is fun to watch

Denton

In theory, I like humanity. In reality world, people don't know what is running through my mind when I smile at them.

Inor

Not even close.

Opie had one that went over 700 pages before I canned him. That was the one where he was going all anti-Semitic on our pal Rice and calling Slip a pedophile.

hawgrider
02-19-2021, 11:37 AM
Not even close.

Opie had one that went over 700 pages before I canned him. That was the one where he was going all anti-Semitic on our pal Rice and calling Slip a pedophile.

Yup you are right that was the one he was trashing my women folk too. Yup I wouldn't ban him because I was the one who brought him here for a fight. Finally you sent him to the guillotine.
OFF with his head!:biglaugh:

MountainGirl
02-19-2021, 11:40 AM
In theory, I like humanity. In reality world, people don't know what is running through my mind when I smile at them.

Hell, YOU don't even know what's running through your mind.
Oh wait. That's me. Never mind. :hippie:

hawgrider
02-19-2021, 11:41 AM
I don't even mind being banned, this is fun to watch

If you read back a bit in the PF refugee you can see some of the inter workings between the 2 forums. Even Denton played along occasionally. Good times!

Denton
02-19-2021, 12:11 PM

So here we are...

This posting at PF was deleted and the thread was locked.

That's why I copied/pasted it here. I saw it coming.

Denton
02-19-2021, 12:24 PM
Hell, YOU don't even know what's running through your mind.
Oh wait. That's me. Never mind. :hippie:

Oh, I do. I have to repress those thoughts all the time!

juskom95
02-19-2021, 01:02 PM
This is the new bullshit thread

Nah, that seems to be just about every thread until someone grabs the line and puts us back on track.

BucketBack
02-19-2021, 01:06 PM

Has to be better than being under control of "The Three Witches"

SGG
02-19-2021, 01:15 PM
Yup you are right that was the one he was trashing my women folk too. Yup I wouldn't ban him because I was the one who brought him here for a fight. Finally you sent him to the guillotine.
OFF with his head!:biglaugh:Got a link?

hawgrider
02-19-2021, 01:20 PM
Got a link?

That thread was so ugly it got thrown in the staff forum for safe keeping.

Sparkyprep
02-19-2021, 05:21 PM
Welcome from South Florida. n I left PF.net years ago, and have never looked back. I suggest you do the same.

SGG
02-19-2021, 05:28 PM
Welcome from South Florida. n I left PF.net years ago, and have never looked back. I suggest you do the same.Thanks for the welcome, I definitely plan on that.

BucketBack
02-20-2021, 08:54 AM

I don't do Jersey Girls

BucketBack
02-20-2021, 08:57 AM

I don't do Jersey Girls

And I haven't been logged in at PF since the latest bannings

MountainGirl
02-20-2021, 09:06 AM
I don't do Jersey Girls

And I haven't been logged in at PF since the latest bannings

That's one thing nice about PF, you can read without logging in... kinda like watching a slow train wreck without needing to stand on the track.

stevekozak
02-20-2021, 09:32 AM

Same here. Although every now and again, I see a bit of uncertainty in their eyes and I wonder if my mask has started to slip.....

BucketBack
02-20-2021, 09:46 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHMZHPrQxXs

rice paddy daddy
02-22-2021, 08:15 PM

Welcome, welcome.
I'm a mod here too, but I don't really do anything.
You're good with me. In fact, you were good with me over at PF too.

SGG
03-13-2021, 10:15 PM
Here we go
https://media3.giphy.com/media/qhURwEDavrGQE/giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7rhu934xfvq89kyo33x329i4buyjl 13otozh3u9sd&rid=giphy.gif

Trihonda
03-13-2021, 11:03 PM
Here we go
https://media3.giphy.com/media/qhURwEDavrGQE/giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7rhu934xfvq89kyo33x329i4buyjl 13otozh3u9sd&rid=giphy.gif

I feel I’m too new here to be stirring up any kind of trouble. But I’m confused by all this... the situation got brought up by MG in my intro thread, here.

https://theoutdoortradingpost.com/showthread.php?17652-Hello-from-the-Midwest&p=200563&viewfull=1#post200563

Honestly I really like the vibe here (other than this bit), and hope to stick around & participate. But if the mods/admin/vips wanna vote me off the island, there’s no sense crying about it (if I’m not welcome). I respect whatever is decided... but MG has made some wild accusations, which have me at a loss with how to respond (again i’m new).

Inor
03-14-2021, 12:54 AM
Earlier this evening I deleted a post in this thread from Trihonda. The post was just a post and there was nothing wrong with it. But it did include some supporting screen shots from a private message thread between Trihonda and MountainGirl. I deleted the post because of the private message. I do not care what you say openly on the forum, but private messages should remain between the parties in the message.

Stupidly, I did not think to just delete the screen shots. That is my fault and I apologize to Trihonda for my oversight.

StratBastard
03-14-2021, 01:49 AM
Oh, I do. I have to repress those thoughts all the time!

hawgrider
03-14-2021, 08:04 AM
Earlier this evening I deleted a post in this thread from Trihonda. The post was just a post and there was nothing wrong with it. But it did include some supporting screen shots from a private message thread between Trihonda and MountainGirl. I deleted the post because of the private message. I do not care what you say openly on the forum, but private messages should remain between the parties in the message.

Stupidly, I did not think to just delete the screen shots. That is my fault and I apologize to Trihonda for my oversight.

Remember the words from RWalls and I quote- "The admins here are never wrong"