PDA

View Full Version : The Temporary Collapse Of Texas Is Foreshadowing The Total Collapse Of The United Sta

hawgrider
02-19-2021, 06:39 AM
The Temporary Collapse Of Texas Is Foreshadowing The Total Collapse Of The United States

All it took to cause a short-term “collapse scenario” in the state of Texas was some cold weather

We are getting a very short preview of what will eventually happen to the United States as a whole.

America’s infrastructure is aging and crumbling. Our power grids were never intended to support so many people, our water systems are a complete joke, and it has become utterly apparent that we would be completely lost if a major long-term national emergency ever struck.

Texas has immense wealth and vast energy resources, but now it is being called a “failed state”.

If it can’t even handle a few days of cold weather, what is the rest of America going to look like when things really start to get chaotic in this country? https://www.infowars.com/posts/the-temporary-collapse-of-texas-is-foreshadowing-the-to

juskom95
02-19-2021, 08:10 AM
Anyone who has spent any time in any kind of major natural disaster or man-made one knows how fragile our society actually is.

Once the emergency services structure starts to break down, society goes with it.

The best, and the worst, comes out in people during times of great stress.

1skrewsloose
02-19-2021, 08:36 AM
Kinda scary to think about. Many states in the south only have their water lines buried very shallow. If it stayed cold pipes from the main to houses would break and it would be a real mess.

Repairing house water lines is no fun, but having to dig up everyones yard to fix things would hurt.

Gambit
02-19-2021, 09:29 AM
went over 2 and half weeks with 0 power back in buffalo on oct friday 13th 2007
my little girl was only 6 months old

i learned a few good things and also hated snow even more then i have before

hawgrider
02-19-2021, 09:34 AM
went over 2 and half weeks with 0 power back in buffalo on oct friday 13th 2007
my little girl was only 6 months old

i learned a few good things and also hated snow even more then i have beforeBuffalo gets hammered all the time.
I remember back in the Early 70's my grand father was working with the core of engineers and he was sent to buffalo to help dig them out after a whopper of a snow storm.

Innkeeper
02-19-2021, 10:25 AM
Anyone who has spent any time in any kind of major natural disaster or man-made one knows how fragile our society actually is.

Once the emergency services structure starts to break down, society goes with it.

The best, and the worst, comes out in people during times of great stress.I am pretty sure most Vets understand, the left are deaf, dumb and blind to it though. They will just blame others like now, but I hope when it happens they suffer long and hard when the mess they are creating finally erupts.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

juskom95
02-19-2021, 12:59 PM
I am pretty sure most Vets understand, the left are deaf, dumb and blind to it though. They will just blame others like now, but I hope when it happens they suffer long and hard when the mess they are creating finally erupts.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Katrina still sticks in my mind.

I saw neighborhoods pull together and help one another, while others were stealing gasoline, generators, food and televisions.

People are both very good and very bad, unfortunately we tend to remember the bad ones over the good ones.

MountainGirl
02-19-2021, 01:27 PM
And if this isn't enough, 4.2 earthquake in Oklahoma; second one in 12 hrs.
This isn't earthquake area, pretty geologically stable.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/earthquake-oklahoma-kansas

juskom95
02-19-2021, 01:47 PM
And if this isn't enough, 4.2 earthquake in Oklahoma; second one in 12 hrs.
This isn't earthquake area, pretty geologically stable.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/earthquake-oklahoma-kansas

https://i.imgur.com/VbbIM4S.gif

Piratesailor
02-19-2021, 02:06 PM
Temporary collapse of Texas.. bullshit.

Where the country is headed is Californication.... that’s what it will look like. Slow, painful and just ****ed up...

shootbrownelk
02-19-2021, 08:06 PM

Where the country is headed is Californication.... that’s what it will look like. Slow, painful and just ****ed up...

Turning purple from all the Commiefornia transplants. Same thing they did to Washington, Oregon and Colorado.

Mister Mills
02-20-2021, 07:16 AM

California has led the way into what is called secular humanism, which is something definable, and has its own creed.
If you want to better understand that creed, read The Humanist Manifesto I & II. People like Isaac Asimov signed it.
When I look at the US, it ain’t just CA & NY that abide by the tenets of humanism, it’s the whole country.

Turning purple from all the Commiefornia transplants. Same thing they did to Washington, Oregon and Colorado.
It is happening in Florida too, the whole country is turning Blue, a little at a time. See above.

shootbrownelk
02-20-2021, 08:37 AM
I know some folks in Florida, they say their troubles (leftist invaders) are Yankee liberals from the northeast states. Are Commiefornians relocating in Florida too?

stevekozak
02-20-2021, 09:08 AM
Katrina still sticks in my mind.

I saw neighborhoods pull together and help one another, while others were stealing gasoline, generators, food and televisions.

People are both very good and very bad, unfortunately we tend to remember the bad ones over the good ones.

If we were allowed to shoot the bad ones, they would be just a memory...

Mister Mills
02-25-2021, 12:59 AM
There is nothing that binds America together , a long time ago there was Christianity , but no more. Now the Christian past is fading into obscurity, and the people are left to find their own gods. So we are left with an ascendant paganism, and a future America that will fly apart, because their isn’t any glue to hold it together.

StratBastard
02-25-2021, 01:48 AM
There is nothing that binds America together , a long time ago there was Christianity , but no more. Now the Christian past is fading into obscurity, and the people are left to find their own gods. So we are left with an ascendant paganism, and a future America that will fly apart, because their isn’t any glue to hold it together.

A long time ago it was the constitution which held us together. It gave Christians (or pagans) the absolute right to their beliefs. By indisputable LAW. Ironically, once the constitution is dismantled, so will possibly the right to BE a Christian. This no longer seems out of the question. If we don't save our constitution, everything guaranteed by it will be LOST. I do not personally share the beliefs of Christians, but I share their rights. And would defend them and the constitution which guarantees their right to exist. It is without the constitution that future America will fly apart. That document was the only true glue we ever had: with it intact, there would BE no religious persecution, special rights, limits on speech, "green new deal", tax hells, or gun control. Just free citizens respecting each other's right to exist... and defending it when necessary. Together. JMO. Hope you are well!

KnuteFartne
02-25-2021, 01:56 AM
Is this really surprising? Government ****s everything up. Covid, handled bad. Elections, handled bad. Never rely on gubmint and be prepared to take care of oneself.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

StratBastard
02-25-2021, 02:01 AM

Back in the 70's and early 80's, there were ads and even road signs telling CommieFornians to enjoy their visit... but not to stay. Didn't work apparently. Oregon is lost. The tatters of the GOP here are Rhinos and f*ckups.

juskom95
02-25-2021, 06:56 AM
If we were allowed to shoot the bad ones, they would be just a memory...

That tends to happen during natural disasters.

Prepared One
02-25-2021, 07:03 AM
It wasn't just the cold, it's been cold in Texas before and we have had winter storms. A lot of it was incompetence a very "LIBERAL" dose of liberalism. However, it showed just how easy it is to take the grid down. Don't think our enemies haven't taken note of our liberal incompetence and unprotected and aging grid. A leathal combination to be sure.

Mister Mills
02-25-2021, 08:24 AM

Nope, it is turning Commie due to an energetic educational system, which seems incapable of anything constructive. But is
instead destructive, it is willfully teaching nonsense, and it cant or won’t answer simple math questions, such as what is 2+2?
That is one of the major problems.

I know some folks in Florida, they say their troubles (leftist invaders) are Yankee liberals from the northeast states. Are Commiefornians relocating in Florida too?

Floridians should take a look in the mirror, because that is a lot of the problem, ie, themselves. For them to call NY a problem, is like the kettle calling the pot black. This state has a lot of unthinking brutes, who mess a lot of things up. They can’t even drive here.

A long time ago it was the constitution which held us together. It gave Christians (or pagans) the absolute right to their beliefs. By indisputable LAW. Ironically, once the constitution is dismantled, so will possibly the right to BE a Christian. This no longer seems out of the question. If we don't save our constitution, everything guaranteed by it will be LOST. I do not personally share the beliefs of Christians, but I share their rights. And would defend them and the constitution which guarantees their right to exist. It is without the constitution that future America will fly apart. That document was the only true glue we ever had: with it intact, there would BE no religious persecution, special rights, limits on speech, "green new deal", tax hells, or gun control. Just free citizens respecting each other's right to exist... and defending it when necessary. Together. JMO. Hope you are well!

Show me where pagans were given rights in early America, and show me where witches and warlocks were lifted up. I can show you where they were condemned and were subject to death.

18Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. 19Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death. 20He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed. 21Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

There is not one of those commandments that are being obeyed, and those verses were some of the foundational rock of America. If we followed those simple laws as as a basis of agreement, America would improve stupendously.

Is this really surprising? Government ****s everything up. Covid, handled bad. Elections, handled bad. Never rely on gubmint and be prepared to take care of oneself.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The government is nothing more than the everyday man, who sets forth to be great, and not to serve. Then they lift themselves up and enrich themselves, because they can and that’s where the money is these days.

Back in the 70's and early 80's, there were ads and even road signs telling CommieFornians to enjoy their visit... but not to stay. Didn't work apparently. Oregon is lost. The tatters of the GOP here are Rhinos and f*ckups.

Oregon is lost because of Oregonians becoming corrupt, and all that California did was to get them to Hell, that much faster.

It wasn't just the cold, it's been cold in Texas before and we have had winter storms. A lot of it was incompetence a very "LIBERAL" dose of liberalism. However, it showed just how easy it is to take the grid down. Don't think our enemies haven't taken note of our liberal incompetence and unprotected and aging grid. A leathal combination to be sure.

Texas has become incompetent and that cold snap proved it, the power grid should have laughed it off.
What is an example of competence, well using coal to fire the furnaces of power plants, would show competence.

In closing, the whole of America is incompetent, please to look around, where do you see competence.
Where do you see the undaunted? All I see are the daunted , the defeated and idiots who cannot acknowledge nature.

Nothing personal , and don’t mistake what I have written as an ad hominem attack, it is just a criticism of modernity.

red442joe
02-25-2021, 12:11 PM

QFT

Joe

juskom95
02-25-2021, 01:31 PM
In closing, the whole of America is incompetent, please to look around, where do you see competence.
Where do you see the undaunted? All I see are the daunted , the defeated and idiots who cannot acknowledge nature.

Nothing personal , and don’t mistake what I have written as an ad hominem attack, it is just a criticism of modernity.

The older generations are retiring and dying.

I believe the few good people in the younger generations (like mine) are just getting tired. I know I am. I'm tired of being called sexist, racist and greedy. Tired of supporting people who turn around a spit in my face.

It get old after a while and people simply give up and draw in.

Mister Mills
02-25-2021, 02:19 PM
The older generations are retiring and dying.

I believe the few good people in the younger generations (like mine) are just getting tired. I know I am. I'm tired of being called sexist, racist and greedy. Tired of supporting people who turn around a spit in my face.

It get old after a while and people simply give up and draw in.

I gave up on my generation; they have proven to me that they are liars and thieves, and they are none too smart either. I am talking about people currently in their 60’s, and a bigger pack of bumbling nin com poops has ever lived.

I say had ever lived, because the children of the non com poops; and the grandchildren of the non compus mentis generations; are dangerous and unthinking, they cannot sit down and look at society sensibly. I think that I would have to say that the majority of Americans, can’t think beyond the level of a 16 year old.

I mean they can’t think with a deep mind, one that has been tried, in the fire. Because they have never been tried.

PS: as far as being called sexist, racist, and greedy, tell to go to Hell. I told a young woman last night that very thing.

juskom95
02-25-2021, 02:47 PM
I gave up on my generation; they have proven to me that they are liars and thieves, and they are none too smart either. I am talking about people currently in their 60’s, and a bigger pack of bumbling nin com poops had ever lived.

I say had ever lived, because the children of the non com poops; and the grandchildren of the non compus mentis generations; are dangerous and unthinking, they cannot sit down and look at society sensibly. I think that I would have to say that the majority of Americans, can’t think beyond the level of a 16 year old.

I am convinced that each next generation is filled with a higher percentage of idiots, and self-absorb narcissists than the last. Nothing has happened in my life to convince me otherwise, quite the opposite.

Mister Mills
02-25-2021, 03:02 PM
I am convinced that each next generation is filled with a higher percentage of idiots, and self-absorb narcissists than the last. Nothing has happened in my life to convince me otherwise, quite the opposite.

It is that way, because as life gets easier, and easier; the effort to live and think things through, becomes less and less needed.

America is a really strange place now, and IMHO it has been set up to fail. And I think that it’s destiny is to be a failed nation, a dead civilization.

It chose a path where it cannot find its way out of; a path that ends at a cliff , where it will meet its end. Because it will walk off of the cliff.

StratBastard
02-25-2021, 09:52 PM
Show me where pagans were given rights in early America, and show me where witches and warlocks were lifted up. I can show you where they were condemned and were subject to death.

Oregon is lost because of Oregonians becoming corrupt, and all that California did was to get them to Hell, that much faster.

You're conflating issues. I'm speaking of the constitution. Any manner of things went on BEFORE the constitution.

There is no amendment or clause which addresses OR condones witch burning as lawful. In speaking of the constitution, Pagans, Christians, WERE given rights as free citizens. Nowhere in the constitution is pagan worship mentioned specifically. And neither is Christianity. It mentions religion just twice, and both times the word “no” attached. The first mention is in Art. VI “no religious test shall ever be required…” The second time is in the First Amendment in the Bill of Rights, “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.”

It protects those of ANY faith (or non faith) from the government establishing one in state opposition to another's. Our other laws protect them from each OTHER (which, until recently, was usually the problem).The problem with some, is they believe the constitution was written BY them, FOR them. It was meant to do just the opposite, and explicitly says so. "No law respecting the establishment of religion"... not by Pagans or Christians. It should be enough. For some it isn't.

Oregon: The state voted almost exclusively Republican from its founding until 1984, except 1868, 1912 and 1964 and the four elections won by Franklin Roosevelt during the Great Depression and World War II. Starting in 1988, the state went Democratic and has done so to this day.

I think it important to be firm on this truth, because Oregon citizens didn't "just become corrupt". Indeed, that provides us with no facts to work with at all. I have been here 63 years, and saw what occurred myself. Something which is now occurring in other states. We DID have a major influx of people selling their expensive homes in Cali, and coming up here with their money (and their liberal voting) to retire. To open businesses. To raise their kids in a different environment. Drove up home prices (and property tax) as well. To this day, one can still see the evidence of it: rural Oregon is STILL conservative... it contains all the generational people of the state. It is the cities, chock full of 1st and 2nd generation relatively newcomer families which are liberal. The same conservative families are mostly still here. But now they outnumber us.

That influx started en mass in the 1970's, and 50 years later here we have the result.

We of course know this to be true, because we now see Texas starting to experience it: people moving in, cities becoming more and more liberal. Signs close to the border being erected telling people not to come if they are liberals. Same stuff. From what I have read, Austin liberal ranks are really swelling. Houston voting 54% democrat last election. Not good.

Denton
02-25-2021, 10:24 PM
You're conflating issues. I'm speaking of the constitution. Any manner of things went on BEFORE the constitution.

There is no amendment or clause which addresses OR condones witch burning as lawful. In speaking of the constitution, Pagans, Christians, WERE given rights as free citizens. Nowhere in the constitution is pagan worship mentioned specifically. And neither is Christianity. It mentions religion just twice, and both times the word “no” attached. The first mention is in Art. VI “no religious test shall ever be required…” The second time is in the First Amendment in the Bill of Rights, “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.”

It protects those of ANY faith (or non faith) from the government establishing one in state opposition to another's. Our other laws protect them from each OTHER (which, until recently, was usually the problem).The problem with some, is they believe the constitution was written BY them, FOR them. It was meant to do just the opposite, and explicitly says so. "No law respecting the establishment of religion"... not by Pagans or Christians. It should be enough. For some it isn't.

Oregon: The state voted almost exclusively Republican from its founding until 1984, except 1868, 1912 and 1964 and the four elections won by Franklin Roosevelt during the Great Depression and World War II. Starting in 1988, the state went Democratic and has done so to this day.

I think it important to be firm on this truth, because Oregon citizens didn't "just become corrupt". Indeed, that provides us with no facts to work with at all. I have been here 63 years, and saw what occurred myself. Something which is now occurring in other states. We DID have a major influx of people selling their expensive homes in Cali, and coming up here with their money (and their liberal voting) to retire. To open businesses. To raise their kids in a different environment. Drove up home prices (and property tax) as well. To this day, one can still see the evidence of it: rural Oregon is STILL conservative... it contains all the generational people of the state. It is the cities, chock full of 1st and 2nd generation relatively newcomer families which are liberal. The same conservative families are mostly still here. But now they outnumber us.

That influx started en mass in the 1970's, and 50 years later here we have the result.

We of course know this to be true, because we now see Texas starting to experience it: people moving in, cities becoming more and more liberal. Signs close to the border being erected telling people not to come if they are liberals. Same stuff. From what I have read, Austin liberal ranks are really swelling. Houston voting 54% democrat last election. Not good.

You are technically right in many things you've said but at the same time missed the era.

We were endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights...
That Creator was understood to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; the Father of our Savior.

One of the Founders who later became the first Chief Justice of the USSC said we should elect Christians to rule this Christian nation.

Our legal system was based on Common Law, which is rich with Christian ideology.

I could go on, even copying and posting the farewell message by our first, Constitutional President, but I won't. Point is, this was to be a Christian nation.

Having said that, the Bill of Rights doesn't state in any amendment that the rights are only for Christians and Jews. There is nowhere that suggests that those rights were given by God only for Christians and Jews. As a matter of fact, I assert that God gave us free will; all of us!

We can believe whatever we want to believe, but we are expected to abide by "natural law," which is the same thing as the "law of nature and nature's God," which is the Judeo/Christian God.

I've had friends who were Christian, agnostic, atheist, and Wiccan. Oh, and Jew. All of us pretty much agreed about what is wrong and what is right. The only disagreement was why we thought that way.

Muslims? They were always the wild card.

Regardless, those rights endowed us by God are for everyone. I've done a lot of reading and research on all things Constitution and I feel I can say this to be a certainty.

StratBastard
02-26-2021, 01:18 AM
You are technically right in many things you've said but at the same time missed the era.

We were endowed by our Creator with certain unalienable rights...
That Creator was understood to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; the Father of our Savior.

One of the Founders who later became the first Chief Justice of the USSC said we should elect Christians to rule this Christian nation.

Our legal system was based on Common Law, which is rich with Christian ideology.

I could go on, even copying and posting the farewell message by our first, Constitutional President, but I won't. Point is, this was to be a Christian nation.

Having said that, the Bill of Rights doesn't state in any amendment that the rights are only for Christians and Jews. There is nowhere that suggests that those rights were given by God only for Christians and Jews. As a matter of fact, I assert that God gave us free will; all of us!

We can believe whatever we want to believe, but we are expected to abide by "natural law," which is the same thing as the "law of nature and nature's God," which is the Judeo/Christian God.

I've had friends who were Christian, agnostic, atheist, and Wiccan. Oh, and Jew. All of us pretty much agreed about what is wrong and what is right. The only disagreement was why we thought that way.

Regardless, those rights endowed us by God are for everyone. I've done a lot of reading and research on all things Constitution and I feel I can say this to be a certainty.

Myself as well. I don't disagree with many of your premises. Indeed, when considering the Founding fathers, one must concede that when they said "creator" most would have the Christian God in their minds as they wrote it, being the most very very VERY most common denominator. Though among them were agnostics and one very notable atheist. The 1st simply forbids Congress from both promoting one religion over others and also restricting an individual’s religious practices. Very wise decision, even in a mostly Christian new nation. Escaping England and the power held by a state promoted church (C of E) was a valuable lesson on maintaining religious rights. Jefferson on the Virginia Statute: "all men shall be free to profess, and by argument to maintain, their opinions in matters of religion, and that the same shall in no wise diminish, enlarge, or affect their civil capacities.” You have read all this before of course. I know you are well read on the subject, and do NOT advocate a theocracy from long previous posts of yours I remember. The easiest and simplest way for this "Christian nation" question to have been perfectly clear, is if the Founding fathers said explicitly in the constitution that "this is a Christian nation". They had the opportunity. They had the Christians. They very deliberately did not. Ironically, it seems just lately that the erosion of our constitution has led to the left being emboldened to disrespect or seek outright to LIMIT Christian religious rights. NOT a good or hopeful trend for freedoms for any of us. Again, you may have a lone atheist in a trench next to you guys helping to defend your religious rights... while handing you mags of 5.56. Pretty irritating I imagine. So very good to see you posting here more often. I hope you are well.

Slippy
02-26-2021, 04:14 AM
....If we don't save our constitution, everything...will be LOST. ...!

And that, Boys and Girls, is the undeniable absolute truth!

juskom95
02-26-2021, 07:03 AM

For those of you who may not know, I grew up in Columbus, OH during the early 90's; that was the second highest immigration location for Muslims during that time, only beaten by Dearborn, MI.

Something I noticed is that the Muslims who were abusive to women, condescending etc were ALWAYS the ones who's parents were on the system, not supporting themselves and leeching off the government. Those who's parents were hard working, and insisted their children did the same in order to assimilate, were becoming more and more American in their ideals each year.

I knew one girl who emancipated her self around fourteen or fifteen because she was tired of being subjugated at home and wanted to be American.

Denton
02-26-2021, 11:21 AM
Myself as well. I don't disagree with many of your premises. Indeed, when considering the Founding fathers, one must concede that when they said "creator" most would have the Christian God in their minds as they wrote it, being the most very very VERY most common denominator. Though among them were agnostics and one very notable atheist. The 1st simply forbids Congress from both promoting one religion over others and also restricting an individual’s religious practices. Very wise decision, even in a mostly Christian new nation. Escaping England and the power held by a state promoted church (C of E) was a valuable lesson on maintaining religious rights. Jefferson on the Virginia Statute: "all men shall be free to profess, and by argument to maintain, their opinions in matters of religion, and that the same shall in no wise diminish, enlarge, or affect their civil capacities.” You have read all this before of course. I know you are well read on the subject, and do NOT advocate a theocracy from long previous posts of yours I remember. The easiest and simplest way for this "Christian nation" question to have been perfectly clear, is if the Founding fathers said explicitly in the constitution that "this is a Christian nation". They had the opportunity. They had the Christians. They very deliberately did not. Ironically, it seems just lately that the erosion of our constitution has led to the left being emboldened to disrespect or seek outright to LIMIT Christian religious rights. NOT a good or hopeful trend for freedoms for any of us. Again, you may have a lone atheist in a trench next to you guys helping to defend your religious rights... while handing you mags of 5.56. Pretty irritating I imagine. So very good to see you posting here more often. I hope you are well.

Thanks; I hope you are also well.

The religion clause was meant to keep the new nation from screwing up like England did. It is meant to prevent the federal government from picking a particular "sect," as they called denomination back then, as the national denomination. That would have caused an immediate war. Nowadays, Methodists and Baptists tease each other over "spritzing" and "trying to drown each other." Back then, new colonies were formed over disputes regarding denominations. They didn't have cable TV to keep the pacified.

The Declaration of Independence called God our Creator because He is, and He is the One who gave us those unalienable rights. That He is who He is is "self-evident" but that He is our Creator was the important point. As our Creator, He endowed us with those rights. All of us.

God is not mentioned at all in the Constitution as the Constitution is the framework for government. It defines the federal government and identifies specific powers and authority it is to have and wield.

The important point of the nation being a Christian one, as people like John Jay and John Adams made clear, is the law. Our laws are not based on Sharia, for example. Nor are they based on Hinduism. The nation would be totally different had it been. Furthermore, the reason why religions other than Christianity can be practiced here is because of the very fact that this is (was, maybe?) a Christian nation. Not the case in places like Saudi Arabia and China where free will isn't part of their ideologies.

One doesn't have to be a Christian to be glad that this nation's foundation was exactly that. Our Creator is an Authority higher than that of man's government, and for that reason, man's government does not have the authority to take away our rights.

Now, MisterMills, about not suffering a witch among us, that is in the Old Testament. Jesus died on the cross and rose from the borrowed tomb so that all have the opportunity to accept Him as their Savior. Even a witch. We aren't supposed to stone a witch, today. Share the Gospel and pray for her. So, let's drop our rocks and forget about stoning people.

Jester-ND
02-26-2021, 06:52 PM
It is that way, because as life gets easier, and easier; the effort to live and think things through, becomes less and less needed.

America is a really strange place now, and IMHO it has been set up to fail. And I think that it’s destiny is to be a failed nation, a dead civilization.

It chose a path where it cannot find its way out of; a path that ends at a cliff , where it will meet its end. Because it will walk off of the cliff.

hard times make strong men.
strong men make easy times.
easy times make weak men.
weak men make hard times.

we have weak men and easy times...... prepare for hard times!

Mister Mills
02-26-2021, 08:04 PM
hard times make strong men.
strong men make easy times.
easy times make weak men.
weak men make hard times.

we have weak men and easy times...... prepare for hard times!

Hard times can make some tough, but it breaks more men than it makes, my time in this World has been deadly.

I have had people track me, or show up at the house with sawed shotguns, but here I am. Right now, I am waiting, and eagerly anticipating an outbreak of Antifa.

They aren’t smart enough to know about me, or the many hard men, who despise them.

But they will find out the hard way, and that’s ok with me.

Jester-ND
02-26-2021, 09:05 PM
Hard times can make some tough, but it breaks more men than it makes, my time in this World has been deadly.

I have had people track me, or show up at the house with sawed shotguns, but here I am. Right now, I am waiting, and eagerly anticipating an outbreak of Antifa.

They aren’t smart enough to know about me, or the many hard men, who despise them.

But they will find out the hard way, and that’s ok with me.

3 months after a full grid down SHTF... anyone remaining earned it by hook or by crook.. aka.. strong..

the greatest generation survived truly hard times, and became strong... creating a booming country.... that the softer baby boomers inherited... passing onto the much softer millenials... who created the woke culture we live in... when the hard times come, those that survive and their spawn will be stronger... assuming the times get truly hard!

Mister Mills
02-27-2021, 06:28 AM
3 months after a full grid down SHTF... anyone remaining earned it by hook or by crook.. aka.. strong..

the greatest generation survived truly hard times, and became strong... creating a booming country.... that the softer baby boomers inherited... passing onto the much softer millenials... who created the woke culture we live in... when the hard times come, those that survive and their spawn will be stronger... assuming the times get truly hard!

The times will become deadly, and it will go way beyond tough. It will become surreal, and it will unfold right before your eyes.

If I sound vague , it’s on purpose since I don’t know the particulars any better than anyone else. But I can make a generalized projection.

And anyone that does not, or will not, read the signs that are right in front of their eyes, they deserve what they get.

PS: The Greatest Generation had advantages, which had never existed before, and passed by into oblivion, after they were used up. TGG seemed to become blind and took a lot for granted; and seemed to think that the largess would be transferred to their children. It wasn’t because it never can be transferred, competitors always spring up, and the largess always dwindles away.

PSS: America is not rich right now, it is poor but the note has been demanded, no one has demanded payment. When they do, America is finished.

StratBastard
03-02-2021, 05:45 PM
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-texas-governor-greg-abbott-ends-mandatory-mask-mandate-time-to-open-texas-100?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR1oQcrN5yBY-OLkaDEtImqUXRWnEE50fnA7gq8j2UtzuHNNlH2yuc8KiiM

StratBastard
03-02-2021, 05:50 PM
Followed by: https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-mississippi-ends-mask-mandates-allows-businesses-to-return-to-operating-at-full-capacity-starting-tomorrow?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR3RYydYMts9fVcZS8Y49xaOYcMzw9BMdGUGVeoUt GofZGwBE12C0J9WEik

hawgrider
03-02-2021, 05:52 PM
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-texas-governor-greg-abbott-ends-mandatory-mask-mandate-time-to-open-texas-100?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR1oQcrN5yBY-OLkaDEtImqUXRWnEE50fnA7gq8j2UtzuHNNlH2yuc8KiiM

Just saw that on mainstream TV of course they left out the part of no masks.

StratBastard
03-02-2021, 05:59 PM
Just saw that on mainstream TV of course they left out the part of no masks.

Sure... that's the part that would undermine the whole "masks maybe 'till next year" narrative. It looks like it's starting to crumble. Texas and O'l Miss is a great start.

Slippy
03-02-2021, 06:16 PM
Followed by: https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-mississippi-ends-mask-mandates-allows-businesses-to-return-to-operating-at-full-capacity-starting-tomorrow?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR3RYydYMts9fVcZS8Y49xaOYcMzw9BMdGUGVeoUt GofZGwBE12C0J9WEik

I'll comment on Mississippi during this whole shit-scam;

Of the 5 states that I travel regularly, (GA, AL, FL PH, MS and LA) Mississippi has been the worst in regards to Mask Nazis. I'm in North MS tonight for a meeting just south of Memphis tomorrow and I'll report on the reaction to the mask mandate lifted.

This evening, went to a small Brick Oven Pizza Joint and nobody said anything to me about not wearing a face covering. All employees were still wearing masks however.