PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Cyberpunk
02-21-2021, 05:01 PM
Hey guys n gals. I'm a Prepper Forums member who just wanted to check this site out. Seems like a good spot!

hawgrider
02-21-2021, 05:10 PM
Smitty dat you? The king of sidehacks?

Cyberpunk
02-21-2021, 05:12 PM
Smitty dat you? The king of sidehacks?

I"m not nearly as popular as Smitty

hawgrider
02-21-2021, 05:14 PM
I"m not nearly as popular as Smitty

Reason I ask I sent Smitty a pm just a bit ago to come on over. Thought you might be him.

Well hey grab a chair and sit a spell welcome to OTP

Give us some hints of who you are at PF

Cyberpunk
02-21-2021, 05:20 PM
Reason I ask I sent Smitty a pm just a bit ago to come on over. Thought you might be him.

Well hey grab a chair and sit a spell welcome to OTP

Give us some hints of who you are at PF

Thanks!

Like I said, I'm a nobody over there. As far as a hint, I did just have an interesting conversation on cryptocurrency vs precious metals with my vote going to crypto. I've lurked over here for a while but decided that I wanted to join the conversation and perhaps get the other side of happenings on that board.

StratBastard
02-21-2021, 05:25 PM
Thanks!

Like I said, I'm a nobody over there. As far as a hint, I did just have an interesting conversation on cryptocurrency vs precious metals with my vote going to crypto. I've lurked over here for a while but decided that I wanted to join the conversation and perhaps get the other side of happenings on that board.

Glad to see you here, and welcome! I also like this conversation about crypto vs. precious metals. Because I am still learning about cryptos. Here's a genuine question therefore: are not cryptos vulnerable to bail-ins, just as every other digital currency? While precious metals in physical form are NOT?

hawgrider
02-21-2021, 05:25 PM
Thanks!

Ah loves a good mystery eh! Welp you'll not be a nobody here. Here everybody is somebody :setfire:

Cyberpunk
02-21-2021, 05:51 PM
Glad to see you here, and welcome! I also like this conversation about crypto vs. precious metals. Because I am still learning about cryptos. Here's a genuine question therefore: are not cryptos vulnerable to bail-ins, just as every other digital currency? While precious metals in physical form are NOT?

I think there's both risk and reward for both and you can't leave stocks/mutual funds out of the discussion as well. Right now my investments are in mutual funds but I confess crypto and current events have me very interested. My biggest concern is that it may be the next GME and leave the newer investors holding the bag.

StratBastard
02-21-2021, 05:59 PM
I think there's both risk and reward for both and you can't leave stocks/mutual funds out of the discussion as well. Right now my investments are in mutual funds but I confess crypto and current events have me very interested. My biggest concern is that it may be the next GME and leave the newer investors holding the bag.

Thanks for your perspective.

MountainGirl
02-21-2021, 06:12 PM
Hiya Cyberpunk, and welcome :)

Sparkyprep
02-21-2021, 06:31 PM
Welcome from South Florida. I’m liking all this fresh talent coming over from PF imploding.

1skrewsloose
02-21-2021, 06:46 PM
Welcome.

stevekozak
02-21-2021, 07:48 PM
Welcome.

Gambit
02-22-2021, 10:42 AM
https://i.imgur.com/fucPI3a.jpg?1

Innkeeper
02-22-2021, 11:26 AM
Welcome always good to see new faces.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Jester-ND
02-22-2021, 12:35 PM
hearty NoDak welcome.... from a fellow wanderer

Big Ken
02-22-2021, 02:47 PM
Hello and Welcome

rice paddy daddy
02-22-2021, 08:18 PM
Welcome.
I didn't read they cyber currency thread over there, 'cause I'm a poor old buzzard.
I'm so broke I can't even change my mind.