PDA

View Full Version : Here!

LetsGo
03-12-2021, 10:16 PM
I spect I know a few of you from over there. I will try to root around on both but got a lot going on too. For those of you who are not familiar with me I have a lot of hobbies

Hunting
Fishing
Shooting
Shooting referee
Registered Trap Shooter
Golf Carts
Fly Fishing
Fly Tying
Crafting (man stuff, not dolies)
reading
woodworking
cars and trucks
travel
event coordinator
camping

I still also have a full time job that I travel when I need a break; but really that just puts me behind, but sometimes I just need to do it.
I hate computers and cell phones but I obviously have a computer and I carry two cell phones - stupid world anyway
Married - 4 kids, generally all grown, long story on one
one grandkid (boy) my "little buddy" 9-yr old

That's enough about me. I am just really-really busy, I promise you, so if/when I go silent, which I will, I am just busy. My feelings are thick, you won't hurt them, so I am not - not signing in because of that.

inceptor
03-12-2021, 10:21 PM
Glad to see you made it.

BucketBack
03-13-2021, 02:13 AM
Well, welcome

stevekozak
03-13-2021, 06:30 AM
What is this, old home week?

hawgrider
03-13-2021, 07:03 AM
Heard you were coming. Howdy grab a chair and sit a spell!

Mister Mills
03-13-2021, 07:14 AM
Hello there,

I may be the antithesis of you, I am not busy; and I am pretty well somnolent most of the time, but a fat old man has his privileges. In short let me say that at times the somatic takes me over: the aged decrepit rot that it is, and I say stupid stuff. So when that happens, don’t pay any attention to it.

Welcome to the forum.

PS: I had to review a dictionary to make sure of some of those words. I can’t remember half of what I knew at one time.

Jester-ND
03-13-2021, 08:20 AM
hello from NoDak

MoreAmmoOK
03-13-2021, 08:25 AM
Welcome from the free state of OK.

Big Ken
03-13-2021, 08:32 AM
Hello and Welcome

Slippy
03-13-2021, 08:36 AM
I spect I know a few of you from over there. I will try to root around on both but got a lot going on too. For those of you who are not familiar with me I have a lot of hobbies

Hunting
Fishing
Shooting
Shooting referee
Registered Trap Shooter
Golf Carts
Fly Fishing
Fly Tying
Crafting (man stuff, not dolies)
reading
woodworking
cars and trucks
travel
event coordinator
camping

I still also have a full time job that I travel when I need a break; but really that just puts me behind, but sometimes I just need to do it.
I hate computers and cell phones but I obviously have a computer and I carry two cell phones - stupid world anyway
Married - 4 kids, generally all grown, long story on one
one grandkid (boy) my "little buddy" 9-yr old

That's enough about me. I am just really-really busy, I promise you, so if/when I go silent, which I will, I am just busy. My feelings are thick, you won't hurt them, so I am not - not signing in because of that.

Slippy says Hey!

LetsGo
03-13-2021, 08:41 AM
Heard you were coming. Howdy grab a chair and sit a spell!

I hear you are kinda a big deal over here...

LetsGo
03-13-2021, 08:45 AM
Hello there,

I may be the antithesis of you, I am not busy; and I am pretty well somnolent most of the time, but a fat old man has his privileges. In short let me say that at times the somatic takes me over: the aged decrepit rot that it is, and I say stupid stuff. So when that happens, don’t pay any attention to it.

Welcome to the forum.

PS: I had to review a dictionary to make sure of some of those words. I can’t remember half of what I knew at one time.

Too funny. I am a fat old man too; although I have recently started taking the stairs at the office vs. the elevator. I walk up 7 in the morning and down 10 in the evening. I really started to notice I needed something this last fall during deer season - hunting on relatively flat ground and was getting winded - did not like that one bit!

LetsGo
03-13-2021, 08:49 AM
Welcome from the free state of OK.

nuther OKie in the hood here....when SHTF reach out if you need something, don't know if I'll have it (ain't vury smart), but if I do I'll help.

Prepared One
03-13-2021, 08:59 AM
Getting a few PF refugees here. Howdy from Texas.

Innkeeper
03-13-2021, 09:03 AM
Welcome from the mitten, new folk are always good to see.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

MoreAmmoOK
03-13-2021, 09:08 AM
nuther OKie in the hood here....when SHTF reach out if you need something, don't know if I'll have it (ain't vury smart), but if I do I'll help.

I'm in the Iron Forest not far from Marlow. Watch out for those Libs up there.
You must be at least a little smart, smart enough to live in OK.

LetsGo
03-13-2021, 09:11 AM
Getting a few PF refugees here. Howdy from Texas.

I am wearing my Lone Ranger mask in case the PF police are doing any undercover stakeouts. Seriously, I really didn't have any trouble over there, all seem like good folks to me.

LetsGo
03-13-2021, 09:13 AM
I'm in the Iron Forest not far from Marlow. Watch out for those Libs up there.
You must be at least a little smart, smart enough to live in OK.

Oh, I don't live in "Tulsa" that'd be brutal, working in Tulsa is bad enough! I live 30-miles north.

Prepared One
03-13-2021, 09:25 AM
I am wearing my Lone Ranger mask in case the PF police are doing any undercover stakeouts. Seriously, I really didn't have any trouble over there, all seem like good folks to me.

It's not the folks, I like most of the guys and gals over there, it's the new ownership and what appears to be the new PC agenda. That, and I disagreed with the bans. I can't abide the PCBS. So I decided to pull up a bar stool here and told Hawg to keep the beer coming till I hit on the ugly bitch at the end of the bar.

Mister Mills
03-13-2021, 11:33 AM
Too funny. I am a fat old man too; although I have recently started taking the stairs at the office vs. the elevator. I walk up 7 in the morning and down 10 in the evening. I really started to notice I needed something this last fall during deer season - hunting on relatively flat ground and was getting winded - did not like that one bit!
I have tried to recapture my youth a few times, and I flopped each time.

I do self defeating things like ride a 10 speed too far, but I feel good while I am riding it. And later I get punched out from over exertion. And I can’t recover, I just crash.

I have pushed myself pretty hard for a month now, and it’s time to rest. I am a diabetic that try’s to recapture the glory days, of my youth, and I can’t. So I end up crashing and burning, that has been a cycle for a long time with me, so I am calling a time out for a week starting on Sunday.

I’m not going to ride a bike long distance or walk a long way, for a week. I tell myself lies, things like, I can keep going, and then I end up in a heap. It’s hard to take, but that is reality.

Mister Mills
03-13-2021, 11:40 AM
Oh, I don't live in "Tulsa" that'd be brutal, working in Tulsa is bad enough! I live 30-miles north.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV2zv6sVD_o

Sparkyprep
03-13-2021, 02:28 PM
Welcome from South Florida.

bigwheel
03-13-2021, 03:17 PM
Glad to see your transition is proceeding smoothly.lol. Glad you made it over. Im trying to go cold turkey on swearing off that other evil place.

StratBastard
03-13-2021, 03:38 PM
Welcome from Oregon.

MountainGirl
03-13-2021, 06:12 PM
Welcome LetsGo!

I'd shout "Go Huskers!" for old times sake but that don't mean squat any more... but back in the day...yeah. lol
(Grew up in Lincoln, smart enough to move north decades ago)

LetsGo
03-14-2021, 07:01 AM
It's not the folks, I like most of the guys and gals over there, it's the new ownership and what appears to be the new PC agenda. That, and I disagreed with the bans. I can't abide the PCBS. So I decided to pull up a bar stool here and told Hawg to keep the beer coming till I hit on the ugly bitch at the end of the bar.

I get that, I am not at all PC just ask my HR gal at the office; when people ask her why does Dan get away with so much she says - his list is too long and if I ever open it I won't get anything else done. I do try to watch my manners on sites like these, sometimes I have to backspace quite a bit.

LetsGo
03-14-2021, 07:16 AM
Welcome LetsGo!

I'd shout "Go Huskers!" for old times sake but that don't mean squat any more... but back in the day...yeah. lol
(Grew up in Lincoln, smart enough to move north decades ago)

Did say I lived in Nebraska, I don't recall that but maybe I did, because I used to for 10-yrs, lived in Ralston.

Prepared One
03-14-2021, 09:46 AM
I get that, I am not at all PC just ask my HR gal at the office; when people ask her why does Dan get away with so much she says - his list is too long and if I ever open it I won't get anything else done. I do try to watch my manners on sites like these, sometimes I have to backspace quite a bit.

The owner of my company says I would be the reason he would have to have an HR department. :eyebrows:

shootbrownelk
03-14-2021, 09:54 AM
Welcome from Wyoming.