PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back (again)

Infidel
03-12-2021, 11:25 PM
I've been away awhile again. Life got in the way as it usually does. Figured I better reintroduce myself as see there's a few new names floating around. I recently retired (12/31) from a 25yr career in Corrections, man I'm glad that's over. Since I retired I've really been focused on getting the leather business off the ground. I've been advertising on Facebook and Instagram and opened an Etsy store. I've done some really cool out of the box projects lately so keep your eye on my thread, I'll be updating as time allows. Since I don't know what I want to be when I grow up, I'm kind of relying on the leatherwork as a second income to my pension check. I'm not doing the volume I need to yet but hopefully I will be soon. It's good to be back, glad to see some names I recognize.

-Infidel

Inor
03-12-2021, 11:28 PM
Glad to see you back and congrats on the retirement!

I am looking forward to more leatherwork pictures.

Denton
03-13-2021, 12:04 AM
Glad you have time to be with us!

About to PM you about your side business.

BucketBack
03-13-2021, 02:11 AM
Welcome back

stevekozak
03-13-2021, 07:31 AM

Jester-ND
03-13-2021, 08:25 AM
I do not look good in leather.......texteded

Big Ken
03-13-2021, 08:37 AM
Welcome back, I think the leather work trade is awesome, every time you or Hog adds to the on going thread of goodies I'm like a kid in a candy store waiting for the next picture or update.

Slippy
03-13-2021, 08:37 AM
I've been away awhile again. Life got in the way as it usually does. Figured I better reintroduce myself as see there's a few new names floating around. I recently retired (12/31) from a 25yr career in Corrections, man I'm glad that's over. Since I retired I've really been focused on getting the leather business off the ground. I've been advertising on Facebook and Instagram and opened an Etsy store. I've done some really cool out of the box projects lately so keep your eye on my thread, I'll be updating as time allows. Since I don't know what I want to be when I grow up, I'm kind of relying on the leatherwork as a second income to my pension check. I'm not doing the volume I need to yet but hopefully I will be soon. It's good to be back, glad to see some names I recognize.

-Infidel

Hey back atcha Infidel!

Prepared One
03-13-2021, 09:03 AM
Howdy and welcome back.

Innkeeper
03-13-2021, 09:11 AM
Welcome back, congrats on closing one part of your life and starting another.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

MountainGirl
03-13-2021, 06:35 PM
Welcome back friend, nice to see you again. :)

Infidel
03-13-2021, 08:22 PM
Thank you all for the welcome backs, it's good to be back.

StratBastard
03-13-2021, 08:28 PM
I have missed your posts, and pictures of works in progress. Glad to have you back!

rice paddy daddy
03-13-2021, 10:30 PM
Welcome back.
Infidel just finished one for me, a left hand, thumb break, forward cant concealed holster for a 4" K-Frame.
I have to wait a few more days before I can take posession.

A couple years ago he did the same thing for me, for a J-Frame snubby. I was wearing it tonight in-town, actually.
Being a left hander, I just can't buy off the shelf like you righty's do.

I highly recommend his work,

Inor
03-13-2021, 10:38 PM
Welcome back.
Infidel just finished one for me, a left hand, thumb break, forward cant concealed holster for a 4" K-Frame.
I have to wait a few more days before I can take posession.

A couple years ago he did the same thing for me, for a J-Frame snubby. I was wearing it tonight in-town, actually.
Being a left hander, I just can't buy off the shelf like you righty's do.

I highly recommend his work,

He made a nice holster for Mrs Inor's S&W Shield a few years ago. She still uses it daily.

inceptor
03-13-2021, 11:20 PM
Welcome back.

Hmmm.... lefty work. I may have to look into that. Not much out there for us.

Sparkyprep
03-14-2021, 08:30 AM
Welcome back.

Deebo
03-14-2021, 11:59 AM
Guys, I can attest to the AWESOMENESS of this mans work. I have two latex glove holders, and a custom wallet, made by him, in AMERICA.
Great work, great price, and great attitude.
If you think you need anything, pull the trigger and get it from him.

Gambit
03-14-2021, 12:01 PM
welcome back

bigwheel
03-18-2021, 03:33 PM
Welcome back. Sounds like those convicts taught you a good trade lol. I have a nice badge holder 40 years old that was made some some talented customer from
TDC. At one time that whole chain of prisons was self sufficient.