PDA

View Full Version : 2021 - Surviving The Protests

BucketBack
03-15-2021, 06:46 AM
I'm glad to be rural, but you urban folk should have concerns over protests.

There was a Breona Taylor protest in GR the other day, since that's were she was raised.

Now in Louisville, notice the evil black /
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE_F4n4qX1M&t=120sfde guns

Gambit
03-15-2021, 06:21 PM
**** them!!!! and **** the 2 guys at the end look like they about to go down on each other

Mister Mills
03-15-2021, 08:07 PM
Louisville can be that way,whoa wait a sec, that’s pretty unusual even for the Ville.

bigwheel
03-15-2021, 08:31 PM
Trump shoulda declared Martial Law prior to his departure..but the prevalent theory at the time was the left wing big military cheeses would have refused his orders. Crazy world we have made for ourselves around here. It seems like its every person for themself to the untrained eye.

BucketBack
03-15-2021, 08:49 PM
I think it is every man* for himself. We may be in a time of no delay.

* in the text of this message that is longer than original message is that man and woman are used in the same context IN THIS MESSAGE

Jester-ND
03-16-2021, 02:59 PM
Minneapolis will burn....... god willing and the creek don't rise

Slippy
03-16-2021, 04:20 PM
Minneapolis will burn....... god willing and the creek don't rise

Good Lord Willin' I made my last trip to Minneapolis back in Feb 2016 and hope to never go back. Seems like even then, the minnysoda muslimes were starting to stir themselves into a frenzy against the Christian types.

Although I will admit, that I have enjoyed the am-bee-ance of downtown St Paul before during and after a Minnesota Wild game...

BucketBack
03-16-2021, 06:18 PM
One has to remember, Annie is snot here.

From what I know, The Universal Church gets deeded a lot of property via deaths.

The homes are located throughout the community. Usually "Brown" people from down south are the residents.

We have lots of farms here, how can you tell who is legal here at 55 MPH ?

The "Brown" folk I met at the "Universal" church are my neighbors and they don't know I took Spanish in High School.

One day I'll respond.

hawgrider
03-16-2021, 06:30 PM
One has to remember, Annie is snot here.

From what I know, The Universal Church gets deeded a lot of property via deaths.

The homes are located throughout the community. Usually "Brown" people from down south are the residents.

We have lots of farms here, how can you tell who is legal here at 55 MPH ?

The "Brown" folk I met at the "Universal" church are my neighbors and they don't know I took Spanish in High School.

One day I'll respond.

She has a account here but she doesn't come here after her initial signup a couple years back. We prolly to ruff and crude for her I suppose.

BucketBack
03-16-2021, 07:36 PM
This is St Paddy's eve. I'm Orange, Green,

Innkeeper
03-16-2021, 11:30 PM
This is St Paddy's eve. I'm Orange, Green,My family is Protestant Irish so I shall be wearing orange tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk