PDA

View Full Version : NIC -‘catastrophic’ shocks worldwide due to tech, disease

BucketBack
04-11-2021, 08:17 AM
U.S. intelligence report is warning of a potentially grim set of scenarios in which factors like environmental issues and technology disruptions could have a significantly destabilizing effect on the global order in the near future.

The report, published in March by the National Intelligence Council, claims that "global challenges" such as disease, "environmental degradation," and "novel technologies" that disrupt the economy, will all contribute to "wide- spread strains on states and societies as well as shocks that could be catastrophic."

https://justthenews.com/government/federal-agencies/us-intelligence-report-warns-looming-catastrophic-shocks-worldwide-due

inceptor
04-11-2021, 01:17 PM
And the UN can fix all that for us. All we have to do is accept the Great Reset.

Dwight55
04-11-2021, 01:18 PM
Unfortunately "our world" is somewhat overdue for another Ft. Sumpter . . . USS Maine . . . Lusitania . . . Pearl Harbor etc.

Because of the chicken crap thug in the white house on 9/11 . . . we will have to sit and see what comes next.

Had the moslem world gotten the pay back they needed . . . our civilized portion of the world would not be experiencing the threats we have today.

But that is all sour grapes today . . . and the butt wipe in the white house today is even less inclined to act than 9/11 was.

It's coming . . . watch your backs . . . keep your powder dry . . . and your poncho handy.

May God bless,
Dwight

rice paddy daddy
04-18-2021, 02:44 PM
I sure am glad we live rurally, grow food, stockpile more food and ammo, are debt free, and maintain a low profile.
I have believed for a long time that the Lord led us out here for a reason.

bigwheel
04-18-2021, 04:46 PM
Yikes. Thanks for sharing. I am ready to get Raptured outta here.

Piratesailor
04-18-2021, 07:23 PM
Blah blah blah. I have zero faith in our “intelligence “ community. Environment crap huh.. like the next ice age back in the 80’s.

Inor
04-18-2021, 09:33 PM
First it was global warming. Then a pandemic that was going to kill us all. Now it is an unspecified "technology problem"...

Maybe it is just the tinfoil hatter in me but I am starting to notice a pattern.