PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #233

Sasquatch
04-27-2021, 12:31 AM
The robots are taking over, Liberals lose a bunch of House seats and at this rate we'll be wearing masks FOREVER! Plus some special stuff thrown in. This one is required listening boys and girls.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2021-04-26T22_29_49-07_00

hawgrider
04-27-2021, 06:15 AM
LOL I heard a rock glass jingling in the background..... you guys were having some fun last night LMAO!

Prepared One
04-27-2021, 07:03 AM
I'll give it a listen today while getting some windshield time in.

hawgrider
04-27-2021, 07:22 AM
I'll give it a listen today while getting some windshield time in.

The boys are pretty wound up on this one... too funny!

KnuteFartne
04-27-2021, 09:36 AM
Just had to say my peace. There will be no mention of PF on our show ever again.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Prepared One
04-28-2021, 04:47 AM
It was a good show guys.

Twenty 20
04-28-2021, 08:45 PM
Out of 4 dogs, the biggest one is scared of robot vacuum. This is a dog that would chase a cripple duck or goose for a half mile and bring it back.

Oh, and they are mapping your house. Sas, check Hot Nurseys phone. There is an app.

BucketBack
04-28-2021, 09:19 PM
Out of 4 dogs, the biggest one is scared of robot vacuum. This is a dog that would chase a cripple duck or goose for a half mile and bring it back.

Oh, and they are mapping your house. Sas, check Hot Nurseys phone. There is an app.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvkfg-6GsBo

Slippy
04-28-2021, 10:08 PM
Excellent show as...sometimes. :party:

stevekozak
04-28-2021, 10:12 PM
Denton sounds sloshed.

SGG
04-28-2021, 10:13 PM
Totally was I think he said he was drinking gin haha

SGG
04-28-2021, 11:05 PM
I listened while I worked. Made my day better

Denton
04-28-2021, 11:11 PM
Denton sounds sloshed.

Denton was having one of his insomnia times, which is usually caused by chronic pain. I had a great idea. Two Tramadols, three melatonin gummies, and two gin drinks, before the show. I figured I'd be ready to go to bed by the end of the show. Well, it didn't quite work as planned.

Yesterday, Sas suggested I try Tylenol PM. So, I took two of them and two Tramadol. Guess what; I slept for four to five hours!

I'm waiting for Sas to send me a bill. If he does, I'll send it to BC/BS and see if they'll pay him.

Denton
04-28-2021, 11:12 PM
I listened while I worked. Made my day better

As Frank said many times, Holy CRAP!

Sasquatch
04-29-2021, 12:08 AM
Excellent show as...sometimes. :party:

Excellent feedback as...sometimes. :groinkick:

Totally was I think he said he was drinking gin haha

Ding Ding Ding! :alcoholic:

Denton was having one of his insomnia times, which is usually caused by chronic pain. I had a great idea. Two Tramadols, three melatonin gummies, and two gin drinks, before the show. I figured I'd be ready to go to bed by the end of the show. Well, it didn't quite work as planned.

Yesterday, Sas suggested I try Tylenol PM. So, I took two of them and two Tramadol. Guess what; I slept for four to five hours!

I'm waiting for Sas to send me a bill. If he does, I'll send it to BC/BS and see if they'll pay him.

I can't take credit. Them was orders from Hot Nursey. My advice would've been to play chicken with a bus.

Denton
04-29-2021, 12:23 AM
Excellent feedback as...sometimes. :groinkick:

Ding Ding Ding! :alcoholic:

I can't take credit. Them was orders from Hot Nursey. My advice would've been to play chicken with a bus.

Tell HN I love and appreciate her. You? Not so much.

Sasquatch
04-29-2021, 01:28 AM
Tell HN I love and appreciate her. You? Not so much.

If I were Hot Sasquatch you would love and appreciate me.

Denton
04-29-2021, 02:10 AM
If I were Hot Sasquatch you would love and appreciate me.

You'd be smart if you were Hot Sasquatch. I'll say this. I asked you to ask HN if she had an idea. I'd have no connection to HN were it not for you.
OK. I suppose I like you.

Prepared One
04-29-2021, 06:36 AM
You know those robot vacuums? It's a government plot I tell ya! They never sleep, They are mapping your house, watching you, listening, and are in cahoots with Siri in order to control the world!

KnuteFartne
04-29-2021, 09:58 AM
You know those robot vacuums? It's a government plot I tell ya! They never sleep, They are mapping your house, watching you, listening, and are in cahoots with Siri in order to control the world!I've got a small EMP at the ready for when they try to seize control.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Innkeeper
04-29-2021, 09:59 AM

I'm waiting for Sas to send me a bill. If he does, I'll send it to BC/BS and see if they'll pay him.Trazadone 100mg is what the VA gives me for my sleep "issues" it helps.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

SOCOM42
04-29-2021, 10:11 AM
Trazadone 100mg is what the VA gives me for my sleep "issues" it helps.

You do have a problem! I have 50mg tabs, they put me out , but I wake up in four hours,

then I take the Temazepam to finish the nights sleep.

You could probably have a firefight over me and I would sleep through it while under those tabs.

Mad Trapper
04-29-2021, 04:04 PM
You do have a problem! I have 50mg tabs, they put me out , but I wake up in four hours,

You could probably have a firefight over me and I would sleep through it while under those tabs.

I know it's hard, but get off the Meds. They are to keep you addicted.

My GF was on shit they had her take. She would piss her pants in the bed, do all sorts of bad things. She went through hell/withdrawals, but she is fine now.

Took about 3 weeks to get her over it.

Innkeeper
04-29-2021, 04:57 PM

You could probably have a firefight over me and I would sleep through it while under those tabs.With the 50's I still wake up every 2 hours with these I wake up once, get up and pee then back to sleep till time to get up for work.
I only use temazepam when the nightmares are bad.

Innkeeper
04-29-2021, 04:59 PM

My GF was on shit they had her take. She would piss her pants in the bed, do all sorts of bad things. She went through hell/withdrawals, but she is fine now.

Took about 3 weeks to get her over it.I can go without but it ****s up my sleep they are for sleep related PTSD issues from my deployments.

Mad Trapper
04-29-2021, 05:40 PM
I can go without but it ****s up my sleep they are for sleep related PTSD issues from my deployments.

Just booZe will do that. Not easy and not fun, drop the meds/drugs. Worst for me was booze. Did that.

You can do it!

SOCOM42
04-29-2021, 07:10 PM

Took about 3 weeks to get her over it.

My health was going down hill from lack of sleep, got better after I started taking sleep medication.

I still do have a problem, it is caused by ADHD and PTSD together.

And as a follow up, I do not drink at all.

Innkeeper
04-30-2021, 01:06 AM
Just booZe will do that. Not easy and not fun, drop the meds/drugs. Worst for me was booze. Did that.

You can do it!I was about 18 months without it during the democrats illness. I don't let myself be beholden to any drug. My VA doc has no problem with me taking breaks every few months, I control me not drugs. But I do enjoy proper sleep from time to time.
Heck I only drink when I golf or when an old friend or army buddy comes by the house. Heck I haven't been a big drinker since my early days in service.
I am in charge of myself.

Mad Trapper
04-30-2021, 01:49 AM
My health was going down hill from lack of sleep, got better after I started taking sleep medication.

I still do have a problem, it is caused by ADHD and PTSD together.

And as a follow up, I do not drink at all.

I used booze to let /help me sleep. After while couldn't sleep without booze.

Three weeks no booze I was OK again.

My GF, had same issue with prescibed meds, horribile time getting her off them.

She is fine now, nods off 8 PM