PDA

View Full Version : Yep, another one from PF...

Any Beastie
05-06-2021, 01:52 PM
Hello from Taxachusetts.
Referred here as PF sinks into the scumy bottom of censorship, quacks, and a weird admin- phishy phil or phil the pill- I forget. Anyways, I'll be around, glad to have an alternative as I was having a lot of fun on PF before sh*t started going down.

Slippy
05-06-2021, 01:53 PM
Hello from Taxachusetts.
Referred here as PF sinks into the scumy bottom of censorship, quacks, and a weird admin- phishy phil or phil the pill- I forget. Anyways, I'll be around, glad to have an alternative as I was having a lot of fun on PF before sh*t started going down.

Slippy sez Hey!

Big Ken
05-06-2021, 02:09 PM
Hey - That's all I have for now because the last guy I welcomed from there got canned, so hey.

Looks like you're good so - Hello and Welcome

Gambit
05-06-2021, 02:55 PM
https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.PuSZt82MIkdO65cVrBSlTAHaK4&pid=Api&P=0&w=300&h=300

Piratesailor
05-06-2021, 02:58 PM
Welcome from Texas...

inceptor
05-06-2021, 03:34 PM
Good to see you made it.

hawgrider
05-06-2021, 03:37 PM
Heard you may stop in to join us.

Soooo howdy grab a chair and sit a spell.

hawgrider
05-06-2021, 03:39 PM
Hey - That's all I have for now because the last guy I welcomed from there got canned, so hey.

Yeah that was rump ranger tango.

Broncosfan
05-06-2021, 03:45 PM
Welcome from the Buckeye state!

Jester-ND
05-06-2021, 04:38 PM
howdy from NoDak..... enjoy the double-secret probationary period..

red442joe
05-06-2021, 04:40 PM
Interesting...You were one whose threads I was looking at.
Welcome

Joe

Sparkyprep
05-06-2021, 05:05 PM
Welcome from South Florida

Innkeeper
05-06-2021, 05:12 PM
Welcome from the Tipp of the Mitt in Paradise.

T-Man 1066
05-06-2021, 05:12 PM
Welcome from Hellinois, where our governor and Fred Flintstone bear a striking resemblance.

Any Beastie
05-06-2021, 07:03 PM
Funny! Comes full circle, I was in your welcome thread on PF.

hawgrider
05-06-2021, 07:36 PM
Tell us about your handle (user name) if you'd be so kind. :pig:

BucketBack
05-06-2021, 07:40 PM
ya whats it mean

Inor
05-06-2021, 09:03 PM
Hello from AZ.

Mad Trapper
05-06-2021, 09:43 PM
Welcome!

Be careful in mASSachusetts, lots of mASSHOLES infest the state. Central highlands and hills west of CT river you'll find more decent folks than the shithole cities.

What area you located?

StratBastard
05-07-2021, 01:30 AM
Hello and welcome from the commie state of Oregon. Pour yourself a bourbon, Put your feet up, grab a cigar from the box on the table, and we'll toss on another steak. It's not exactly free... you'll be listening to our tall tales and suspect stories. Some of them aren't too bad though.

Sasquatch
05-07-2021, 01:57 AM
Hello from the guy who rarely said hello to anyone. It's weird, I hate people but I love gatherings.

stevekozak
05-07-2021, 02:28 AM
Welcome from deep inside the hidden bunker! Are you the one Slippy was telling us about? With the deformity?

Prepared One
05-07-2021, 07:03 AM
Another PF refugee! Howdy from Houston. Pull up a chair and grab a cold one.

BucketBack
05-07-2021, 07:16 AM
Howdy from MeatChicken

SOCOM42
05-07-2021, 07:59 AM
Welcome!

Be careful in mASSachusetts, lots of mASSHOLES infest the state. Central highlands and hills west of CT river you'll find more decent folks than the shithole cities.

What area you located?

HEY! I am east of the river and not in the valley!!!!!!!

So I am a mASSHOLE???? THANKS.

MountainGirl
05-07-2021, 10:28 AM
Hi from the Selkirks.

Denton
05-07-2021, 11:15 AM
Glad you made it over here!

Mad Trapper
05-07-2021, 11:17 AM
HEY! I am east of the river and not in the valley!!!!!!!

So I am a mASSHOLE???? THANKS.

Welcome!

What area you located?

See above. I thought you were in that clump of hills in the middle but safe distance from the cities?

SOCOM42
05-07-2021, 01:12 PM
See above. I thought you were in that clump of hills in the middle but safe distance from the cities?

I am, it is about 25 miles to Worcester and 30 miles to Springfield driving on Rt. 9.

I am on the 5 mile river, it eventually empties into the Ct. River.

No harm no foul, was just having fun with you!

The problem lies in the fact that I am less than a filled gas tank from all the coons,

smarter brownies with color's.

Would rather have been in the Leyden area out west, but then, too close to Albany.

You know though, you are right, I am an asshole! That is what tell anyone that asks.

Folklore
05-07-2021, 06:49 PM
Hello from Taxachusetts.
Hi Hi )

Any Beastie
05-07-2021, 07:08 PM
Welcome from deep inside the hidden bunker! Are you the one Slippy was telling us about? With the deformity?

Nah, I'm not that cool yet.

Any Beastie
05-07-2021, 07:12 PM
Welcome!

What area you located?

Tanzania, dammit.
I'm around 1 hour outside Boston. A town with election fraud but still a solid 33% vote for President Trump.

Any Beastie
05-07-2021, 07:30 PM
Tell us about your handle (user name) if you'd be so kind. :pig:

Going for the 'mbaressing questions first eh? ;)
When I first met my husband (10th grade, holy shit) I was busy burrying lab rats I had stolen from the lab. Let's not go down that road shall we? Then in college we met for the second time, after he shouted down the hall (at a somewhat embarrassing volume) "Hey, Rat girl!" fast forward a minute or so and he asks astutely, "Are rats your favorite animal?"
I don't have a favorite because I simply can't make up my mind (it's a lady thing). I said so.
"Any Beastie, huh?" was his reply then and forever after when I can't make up my mind.
I was of course struggling to think of a name and hubby walks by. "Any Beastie, huh?" What he meant was that the littles were fighting and he needed me to hurry up already because he had tried his darndest to solve it.... but The lightbulb flickered on and "bam" the deed was done. I have a bad habit of making terrible user names in the spur of the moment out of sheer desperation.

hawgrider
05-07-2021, 07:42 PM
Going for the 'mbaressing questions first eh? ;)
When I first met my husband (10th grade, holy shit) I was busy burrying lab rats I had stolen from the lab. Let's not go down that road shall we? Then in college we met for the second time, after he shouted down the hall (at a somewhat embarrassing volume) "Hey, Rat girl!" fast forward a minute or so and he asks astutely, "Are rats your favorite animal?"
I don't have a favorite because I simply can't make up my mind (it's a lady thing). I said so.
"Any Beastie, huh?" was his reply then and forever after when I can't make up my mind.
I was of course struggling to think of a name and hubby walks by. "Any Beastie, huh?" What he meant was that the littles were fighting and he needed me to hurry up already because he had tried his darndest to solve it.... but The lightbulb flickered on and "bam" the deed was done. I have a bad habit of making terrible user names in the spur of the moment out of sheer desperation.

Thank God its beastie like beasts of the Forrest and not Bestie like these soy boys and valley girls call each other. :)