PDA

View Full Version : Ready for landing!

Folklore
05-07-2021, 04:46 PM
Hello everybody!
A long time ago on the shore of the bayou far, far away... In Russia...
One prepper dude was waiting for the U.S. Second Fleet every day.
The prepper was disappointed and tired of waiting.
Then he decided to take the initiative into his own hands.
He thought that if the Marines were not going to take him prisoner, then he should go and surrender.
Then the thought arose: "Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own at least virtual cozy Honky-tonk Doomsday bunker, with SPAM and beer deep in the American rear."

Prepared One
05-07-2021, 06:01 PM
Howdy from deep in the State of Texas. PG Refugee?

Sparkyprep
05-07-2021, 06:24 PM
Welcome from South Florida.

inceptor
05-07-2021, 06:25 PM
Hello everybody!
He thought that if the Marines were not going to take him prisoner, then he should go and surrender.
Then the thought arose: "Yeah, well, I'm gonna go build my own at least virtual cozy Honky-tonk Doomsday bunker, with SPAM and beer deep in the American rear."

That's a good start to a story. Welcome.

Folklore
05-07-2021, 06:28 PM
PG Refugee?
I'm not sure that I understood this abbreviation accurately. It is possible that it will be so.

Slippy
05-07-2021, 06:28 PM
Hello everybody!

Hey Folklore!!

Prepared One
05-07-2021, 06:30 PM
Lot's of PF refugees coming in. Somebody pour gas on the dumpster fire?

Prepared One
05-07-2021, 06:32 PM
I'm not sure that I understood this abbreviation accurately. It is possible that it will be so.

Meant PF. Sorry, I haven't had enough to drink yet. :drinkmore:

Folklore
05-07-2021, 06:42 PM
Lot's of PF refugees coming in. Somebody pour gas on the dumpster fire?
If about it ... I think that for me it looks like a hitchhiker after the prompt of friends.

hawgrider
05-07-2021, 07:34 PM
Yeah Prepper Forums (PF) is on fire the creatures are running from the Forrest fire.

Howdy grab a chair and sit a spell.

Male Or Female? We don't play that safe place pronoun crap here? Russia eh! Well you will be the first foreigner here.

We BBQ spys. You're not a spy right? We have sensitive classified documents here.

Give us some history on you if you'd be so kind.

Folklore
05-07-2021, 08:10 PM
Howdy grab a chair and sit a spell. Male Or Female? We don't play that safe place pronoun crap here?
You puzzled me. I had to get out of the chair to go and check. Now I know that I am a male. Success!

We BBQ spys. You're not a spy right? We have sensitive classified documents here.
I do not touch the sacred texts of recipes.

Give us some history on you if you'd be so kind.
Something is in my profile. What would you like to know?

Russia eh! Well you will be the first foreigner here.
Hurray, at least somewhere I first.
Because of our local peculiarities, it is not always possible to talk in detail about yourself openly.
In our area, the length of life is inversely proportional to the length of the tongue.
I hope that the situation will change.

hawgrider
05-07-2021, 08:29 PM
You puzzled me. I had to get out of the chair to go and check. Now I know that I am a male. Success!

I do not touch the sacred texts of recipes.

Something is in my profile. What would you like to know?

Hurray, at least somewhere I first.
Because of our local peculiarities, it is not always possible to talk in detail about yourself openly.
In our area, the length of life is inversely proportional to the length of the tongue.
I hope that the situation will change.

OK so your not a Russian recipe spy... good!

You are a Male not a soy boy or a Lumber sexual... good!

Since in your profile it says you like "fairy tales".... riddle me this-

Do you know the difference between a Fairy tale and a Sailor story?

Folklore
05-07-2021, 08:58 PM
Do you know the difference between a Fairy tale and a Sailor story?
If you mean Sailor's fables and Fishing fables, then maybe I understand the question about the difference.

inceptor
05-07-2021, 09:41 PM

In fact, this could be classified as "eyes only". Just sayin............

Innkeeper
05-07-2021, 09:56 PM
Welcome from the 45th parallel of the pleasant peninsula.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Folklore
05-08-2021, 03:22 AM
In fact, this could be classified as "eyes only". Just sayin............
Guys, I have enough headache in everyday life.
My previous experience of interaction with some departments makes me perceive such things seriously.
If I accidentally mistaken and entered the wrong door, then better tell me at once.
You see the history of my activity on the forum in the logs.
Better I immediately pull for a ejection handle, until I saw something that is not necessary for me.
Then you can ban my account or better remove it.

BucketBack
05-08-2021, 04:30 AM
Welcome to the free world

stevekozak
05-08-2021, 05:17 AM
Welcome from the hidden bunker! Privet! Your best bet around here is to drink 500 grams of the little water and sharpen up your funny bone. We have fun here and don't really take any prisoners. What is your favorite piva russki?

hawgrider
05-08-2021, 06:10 AM
If you mean Sailor's fables and Fishing fables, then maybe I understand the question about the difference.

The difference between a fairy tale and a sailor story is

Fairy tale starts " once upon a time"

Sailer story starts "this is no bullshit"

BucketBack
05-08-2021, 06:36 AM
I can sail a boat, and I can run a trot line.

inceptor
05-08-2021, 07:58 AM
Guys, I have enough headache in everyday life.
My previous experience of interaction with some departments makes me perceive such things seriously.
If I accidentally mistaken and entered the wrong door, then better tell me at once.
You see the history of my activity on the forum in the logs.
Better I immediately pull for a ejection handle, until I saw something that is not necessary for me.
Then you can ban my account or better remove it.

Relax. That was a joke. Eyes only because there are no printed copies. No one in their right mind would print all this crap. Well maybe the 3 letter agencies but they have a storage facility in Utah and don't really need the printed version.

Mad Trapper
05-08-2021, 08:14 AM
Welcome to the free world

It ain't free here anymore

Folklore
05-08-2021, 08:40 AM
Welcome from the hidden bunker! Privet!
Privet! And what kind of Cossack (kozak), if not a secret?
For example, I have ancestors among the Ural Cossacks.

Your best bet around here is to drink 500 grams of the little water and sharpen up your funny bone.
This is easily!

What is your favorite piva russki?
I do not know how it is exactly called in English and I can make a mistake in translation.
If it is possible, I drink a living unfiltered unrefined beer "Afanasy" (named after Afanasy Nikitin) from Tver brewery.
It is stored for a short time, not for the bunker.
You need to destroy it quickly.

Any Beastie
05-08-2021, 10:05 AM
FOLKY! Good to see you. Folklore here has the bestest collection of odd pictures you will ever see, and he's smarter than me because he's from Russia.

Any Beastie
05-08-2021, 10:06 AM
It ain't free here anymore

Damn good point.

hawgrider
05-08-2021, 11:28 AM
FOLKY! Good to see you. Folklore here has the bestest collection of odd pictures you will ever see, and he's smarter than me because he's from Russia.
I just ran his IP and its not from Russia. United states Wyoming.

Gambit
05-08-2021, 11:40 AM
howdy from KY

Mad Trapper
05-08-2021, 12:43 PM

Isn't that part of Russia according to the new geography they are teaching?

I mean, math is racist, 2 + 3 = 6 now

Denton
05-08-2021, 01:13 PM
Welcome to the campfire.

Mad Trapper
05-08-2021, 01:43 PM
Welcome!

But EARN friendship.

Folklore
05-08-2021, 02:25 PM
Lady is just brilliant! I have no words )))

Wyoming really exist? I saw a map
https://cdn.memerator.me/Gu23aQFweT.png

Jester-ND
05-08-2021, 05:04 PM
I reside in that emptiness... and thoroughly enjoy it!

Folklore
05-08-2021, 05:57 PM
I reside in that emptiness... and thoroughly enjoy it!
Sounds reasonable.
Although these areas of the United States since the times of the USSR, many people in our area associate with the name "Minuteman".
Since childhood, we have studied world geography in a special way.

Jester-ND
05-08-2021, 08:32 PM
am more of a 20 second man........minute is a reachable goal.. with proper training I spect

hawgrider
05-08-2021, 08:32 PM
Lady is just brilliant! I have no words )))

Wyoming really exist? I saw a map
https://cdn.memerator.me/Gu23aQFweT.png

So maybe you outta fess up... why when I run your IP does it say US in Wyoming?

Folklore
05-08-2021, 09:16 PM
So maybe you outta fess up... why when I run your IP does it say US in Wyoming?
You leave me no choice, I'll just have to come to Wyoming )) But actually, I don't remember the last time I used a static IP. Are there still other options in our time?

hawgrider
05-08-2021, 09:45 PM
You leave me no choice, I'll just have to come to Wyoming )) But actually, I don't remember the last time I used a static IP. Are there still other options in our time?

Ever seen the FPS Russia guy gun videos ? You know the guy right heavy russian accent.

He really is not a Russian right! You knew that I'd guess.

Folklore
05-08-2021, 09:53 PM
Ever seen the FPS Russia guy gun videos ? You know the guy right heavy russian accent. He really is not a Russian right! You knew that I'd guess.
Is it possible in more detail? I confused about what we talk or about anyone? And what is FPS?

hawgrider
05-08-2021, 09:56 PM
Is it possible in more detail? I confused about what we talk or about anyone? And what is FPS?

Look it up FPS Russia. He makes crazy gun videos.

The point is he is not Russian... its an act.

Folklore
05-08-2021, 10:03 PM
Look it up FPS Russia. He makes crazy gun videos. The point is he is not Russian... its an act.
I now understood. I looked a little. Yes, he has successfully to imitate a Russian accent.

Here is the characteristic example of the Russian accent.
Andrey Arshavin plays in the British football club Arsenal and voiced advertising.
It really speaks about as in advertising, so it was invited to sound a meerkat.
I also spoke with a severe accent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0mXUC0cUPg

Mad Trapper
05-08-2021, 10:39 PM
What sort of bridge do you live under?

hawgrider
05-09-2021, 07:57 AM

Suspension bridge or freeway overpass?

Innkeeper
05-09-2021, 08:33 AM
Suspension bridge or freeway overpass?Come on Hawg according to "da yoopers" all of us in the mitt live under a bridge like true trolls.

Folklore
05-09-2021, 09:30 AM
Under such is ready to live long

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xByW8kXvLI4/WDn1HPs3s4I/AAAAAAAAFi0/uQvvGmlF1XEh0KykIn1fEDte7_LqcJYVwCLcB/s640/artsfon.com-73934.jpg

https://www.tomswallpapers.com/pic/201503/1024x768/tomswallpapers.com-24785.jpg

hawgrider
05-09-2021, 10:13 AM
Under such is ready to live long

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xByW8kXvLI4/WDn1HPs3s4I/AAAAAAAAFi0/uQvvGmlF1XEh0KykIn1fEDte7_LqcJYVwCLcB/s640/artsfon.com-73934.jpg

https://www.tomswallpapers.com/pic/201503/1024x768/tomswallpapers.com-24785.jpg

What's the point of those 2 pics? Some kind of yoga pose you do?

Mad Trapper
05-09-2021, 10:28 AM

inceptor
05-09-2021, 02:58 PM
Hello everybody!

After this post, I figured the disjointed Russian stuff was an act. I still do believe it is.

Folklore
05-09-2021, 04:02 PM
After this post, I figured the disjointed Russian stuff was an act. I still do believe it is.
It is even interesting. Then what motive for such an act in your opinion? And how important is the beliefs for formal analysis of information?

inceptor
05-09-2021, 06:38 PM
It is even interesting. Then what motive for such an act in your opinion? And how important is the beliefs for formal analysis of information?

It's not really important at all. Some just choose to be a different person online where few if any know and few if any care. I'm not one who cares. I'm pretty much the same here as in person but others choose otherwise. I figure different strokes for different folks. That's why I didn't say anything when I noticed it right off. It is interesting but not important.

Act like a decent person and we are good, otherwise we're not. Pretty simple actually.

stevekozak
05-09-2021, 08:38 PM
What's the point of those 2 pics? Some kind of yoga pose you do?

I don't know a damn thing about the poster, but if you can't find a point in those two photos, you ain't got eyes!! :hotchick:

BucketBack
05-09-2021, 08:48 PM
Oar a plank.

I have no problem doing yoga stretches after hitting the weights.

I don't need advil now

This is what the rehab center had me do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGPgs1F7JeI

Folklore
05-10-2021, 03:32 AM
Some just choose to be a different person online where few if any know and few if any care
Don't you think it is too complicated for an adult? Maybe some on the Internet decided to be ourselves? Nope?

I'm pretty much the same here as in person but others choose otherwise.
How do you know what others choose?
Spend a mental experiment and ask yourself a simple question: "Is I ready to bet that my statement is true?"
Do you want to argue that I am not from Russia?

I figure different strokes for different folks. That's why I didn't say anything when I noticed it right off.
Are you talking about the form or about the content?
If you are talking about the waiting of the U.S. Second Fleet on the shore of the bayou in Russia, then you are damn observant.
You are Hawkeye and Sherlock Holmes in one package, Yessir...
Only this form, not content. And you noticed not a stroke, but something elephant size.

Act like a decent person and we are good, otherwise we're not. Pretty simple actually.
What was indecent before that?
I can answer you your own words about decency and all that:
- "I'm not one who cares."
- "It is interesting but not important."
Communication leaves so hard impression.
It is necessary to sort through such a debris of the meanings that I begin to understand why in some films make voice-over laughter.

hawgrider
05-10-2021, 04:14 AM
Tick tock tick tock....

Your future is uncertain and the end is certainly near.

Y'all get your licks in before the vote. Coming soon at a drive in near you.

Prepared One
05-10-2021, 07:37 AM
:steamroller:

Innkeeper
05-10-2021, 09:37 AM
Don't you think it is too complicated for an adult? Maybe some on the Internet decided to be ourselves? Nope?

Spend a mental experiment and ask yourself a simple question: "Is I ready to bet that my statement is true?"

If you are talking about the waiting of the U.S. Second Fleet on the shore of the bayou in Russia, then you are damn observant.
Only this form, not content. And you noticed not a stroke, but something elephant size.

It is necessary to sort through such a debris of the meanings that I begin to understand why in some films make voice-over laughter.My assumption your not from Russia is by the way you type.
None of the many people I have worked with around the world ever typed with an "accent". I even communicated with a pen pal from Rostov for over 10 years via email and snail mail. Now on the phone accent, writing none at all.
Why not just be the real you? Might be surprised others might like that person.
Just saying......

hawgrider
05-10-2021, 09:49 AM
My assumption your not from Russia is by the way you type.
None of the many people I have worked with around the world ever typed with an "accent". I even communicated with a pen pal from Rostov for over 10 years via email and snail mail. Now on the phone accent, writing none at all.
Why not just be the real you? Might be surprised others might like that person.
Just saying......

Probably one of the freaks from Darkside boards.

He hasn't done anything yet but assume we are stupid. It doesn't look like too many here want to play with the fake. I already limited his access here.

Mad Trapper
05-10-2021, 10:07 AM

He hasn't done anything yet but assume we are stupid. It doesn't look like too many here want to play with the fake. I already limited his access here.

inceptor
05-10-2021, 10:12 AM

It is necessary to sort through such a debris of the meanings that I begin to understand why in some films make voice-over laughter.

See here is the issue. This seems to matter to you. You have 2 different styles of talking. I saw the other side again yesterday. If your going to maintain an online persona, at least be consistent.

To me it's not an issue. Like I said, different strokes for different folks. I just stated what I've noticed after others said something. Like Rhett Butler stated, Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

The statement I made about being decent is the same standard I apply to all. I never once said you were indecent. Not once.

SOCOM42
05-10-2021, 10:52 AM
I don't know a damn thing about the poster, but if you can't find a point in those two photos, you ain't got eyes!! :hotchick:

Probably would not get it if IT were a female poser,

I refuse to use woman because it would be giving an undue compliment.

SOCOM42
05-10-2021, 11:05 AM

It appears from ITS postings, to believe IT is intellectually superior to us all,

all ITS postings are demeaning in their query challenge.

I figure it is some frustrated morbidly fat bull dyke bitch that can't find a partner white or black.

Plus its arms are not long enough to use a dildo, attaches it to a selfie stick for double the pleasure.

hawgrider
05-10-2021, 11:10 AM
It appears from ITS postings, to believe IT is intellectually superior to us all,

I figure it is some frustrated morbidly fat bull dyke bitch that can't find a partner white or black.

Plus its arms are not long enough to use a dildo, attaches it to a selfie stick for double the pleasure.

Sounds about right!

Jester-ND
05-10-2021, 02:12 PM

Just when I start to believe SOCOM is a kind older gentleman who is spreading his vast knowledge in a harmless manner...... he smacks us all across the face with a DILDO reference!!!!:fishwack:

SOCOM42
05-10-2021, 02:34 PM
Just when I start to believe SOCOM is a kind older gentleman who is spreading his vast knowledge in a harmless manner...... he smacks us all across the face with a DILDO reference!!!!:fishwack:

I am an older man, but, not so gentile or subtle either.

Don't think I am harmless either.:ar15:

Any Beastie
05-10-2021, 02:39 PM
I am an older man, but, not so gentile or subtle either.

Don't think I am harmless either.:ar15:

Aren't you from MA?
Takes a thick skin to live here and be right. can't be too gentle and the subtler one is the fewer mad libs one infuriates which is no fun.
Loud and proud is how its played in MA.

SOCOM42
05-10-2021, 02:57 PM
Aren't you from MA?
Takes a thick skin to live here and be right. can't be too gentle and the subtler one is the fewer mad libs one infuriates which is no fun.
Loud and proud is how its played in MA.

Yeah, I am from the shithole state, MA.

I did not know enough to stay out of here,

other than three years in the US Army, and 9 months in Watts/Compton CA in 1965,

Have spent my life here, watched some of the lowest life in the world run this state,

Duval, Dukakis, Baker come right to mind.

Then we have an AG's office, prerequisite for employment, LIBERAL/SOCIALIST,

Lesbo(AG may hit you up), SJW.

I forgot, hate men and trannies(M-F), no men wanted or apply unless you take the root.

Mad Trapper
05-10-2021, 08:03 PM

other than three years in the US Army, and 9 months in Watts/Compton CA in 1965,

Have spent my life here, watched some of the lowest life in the world run this state,

I forgot, hate men and trannies(M-F), no men wanted or apply unless you take the root.

You forgot The Twit.

SOCOM42
05-10-2021, 08:10 PM
You forgot The Twit.

Your right Mitt the Twitt! Traitorous bastard!

Any Beastie
05-11-2021, 09:57 AM

Damn its depressing to hear it all recited....
Yeah I didn't know enough to get out when I could. It's a sinking ship over here for sure. But I'll be sinking with it, waving my American flag and using it to poke any mad-lib American haters. I'm still practicing Solomon's a time for everything verse, because I have a hard time restraining this tongue of mine.