PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love them jews

Chiefster23
05-15-2021, 10:20 AM
Laughing my ass off over this one.
I guess Hamas has a network of tunnels in Gaza designed to defend against any Jewish invasion. And apparently the Israelies know all about this tunnel network. So the jews release a news blurb that they have started ground ops in Gaza. The towel heads read this and send their troops into the tunnels to defend. The jews fly 160 air missions and bomb the shit out if the rag head troops in the tunnels. Ha ha ha! You can’t make this shit up!

Prepared One
05-15-2021, 10:29 AM
I love it when a plan goes all to hell! :dancingguy:

Any Beastie
05-15-2021, 10:32 AM
damn, thats pretty awful but also clever. I can laugh since I'm not in any of those countries.
:pyro: :samflags:

Sarge7402
05-15-2021, 10:33 AM
Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of shit heads

bigwheel
05-15-2021, 02:37 PM
Laughing my ass off over this one.
I guess Hamas has a network of tunnels in Gaza designed to defend against any Jewish invasion. And apparently the Israelies know all about this tunnel network. So the jews release a news blurb that they have started ground ops in Gaza. The towel heads read this and send their troops into the tunnels to defend. The jews fly 160 air missions and bomb the shit out if the rag head troops in the tunnels. Ha ha ha! You can’t make this shit up!

Great news on that. Its hard to compete with God's Chosen People huh? Allah best get busy and produce a bunch of virgins since the dead folks get forty each.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9574147/Israel-goes-Ground-troops-storm-Gaza-air-force-bombards-targets.html

shootbrownelk
05-15-2021, 06:41 PM
I love it when a plan goes all to hell! :dancingguy:

Hell...the same place all the rag head tunnel rats went for a final destination.

hawgrider
05-15-2021, 08:31 PM
Speaking of jews where the **** has Ricekila been?

BucketBack
05-15-2021, 08:38 PM
With the Long Island Jews?

stevekozak
05-16-2021, 08:59 AM
Great news on that. Its hard to compete with God's Chosen People huh? Allah best get busy and produce a bunch of virgins since the dead folks get forty each.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9574147/Israel-goes-Ground-troops-storm-Gaza-air-force-bombards-targets.html

Haha I really hope there is a an afterlife for these terrorist assholes....and I hope it involves two score sphyillis-ridden old whores....

1skrewsloose
05-16-2021, 09:09 AM
The media complains that they were lied to about Israel's planned ground attack which drove hamas into the tunnels.

How stupid are they, really, we'll just tell the media our plan of attack so it won't be a surprise to the enemy.

Have they never heard "All's fair, love and war"?

Also biden admin says reporters safety is the top concern, too hot in the kitchen then GTFO!

SOCOM42
05-16-2021, 09:49 AM
With the Long Island Jews?

I doubt it, for the most part they are commies.

I have talked to many Israeli Jews about the New York Jews at the JCC.

They consider the NYJ traitors towards their own people.

Even much of the ones in Boston fit into the same category.

Brandeis University is a breeding ground for far left/communist patrons.

SOCOM42
05-16-2021, 10:32 AM
The media complains that they were lied to about Israel's planned ground attack which drove hamas into the tunnels.

How stupid are they, really, we'll just tell the media our plan of attack so it won't be a surprise to the enemy.

Have they never heard "All's fair, love and war"?

Also biden admin says reporters safety is the top concern, too hot in the kitchen then GTFO!

The "reporters" wanted to know so that they could warn the MuzSlime bastards in advance,

the F'Kers would have put the civilians in the tunnels in their place.

The "reporters" shared the same building with Hamas? How cute, no collusion?

They used JDAM's on the tunnels,

lucky for the MuzSlime bastards they did not use the thermobaric tunnel rooters on them.

Sarge7402
05-16-2021, 10:48 AM
You know I never gave much thought to an end of times scenario, but with the way things are going to hell in a handbasket, it's looking a lot like were on the down hill slope.

and just wait it won't be long before it comes here

BucketBack
05-16-2021, 11:44 AM
Downward spiral

bigwheel
05-16-2021, 07:22 PM
Anybody interested in the past..present or future of God'S Chosen People should watch this guy on You tube. Former Colonel in the IDF and now a born again Bible Believing Christian. He speaks of things not heard on CNN.
https://www.youtube.com/user/beholdisrael

Inor
05-16-2021, 09:05 PM
I wonder if muslims split like a hot dog when they are roasting in Hell?

Dwight55
05-16-2021, 09:39 PM
I wonder if muslims split like a hot dog when they are roasting in Hell?

Disguise yourself as King Saul . . . go see this ol girl: 1 Samuel 28:7 Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and enquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor.

Have her drag up ol Bin Laden . . . chances are he can give you the skinny . . .

May God bless,
Dwight

NewRiverGeorge
05-17-2021, 08:01 AM
Just as the priests of Baal found out when confronted by Elijah, there is only one true and living God, and He is not the god of Islam.

StratBastard
05-17-2021, 11:24 PM
U.S. Approves $735 Million Weapons Sale To Israel

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-u-s-approves-735-million-weapons-sale-to-israel?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR07KYVd-FOtqqIr6k9layaOINEp4aXNKGmJvYF8QIYLv5RDl1vTkYqW6wg

StratBastard
05-18-2021, 11:22 PM
Black Lives Matter Declares ‘Solidarity’ With Hamas In Israel Conflict

https://www.dailywire.com/news/black-lives-matter-declares-solidarity-with-hamas-in-israel-conflict?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mattwalsh&fbclid=IwAR2e1sbKilGjJ95YZifWK6m5I8ZHPD_bdvHxhJBf8 zuTD_gWVlWZxNw_0dg

stevekozak
05-19-2021, 01:19 AM

https://www.dailywire.com/news/black-lives-matter-declares-solidarity-with-hamas-in-israel-conflict?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mattwalsh&fbclid=IwAR2e1sbKilGjJ95YZifWK6m5I8ZHPD_bdvHxhJBf8 zuTD_gWVlWZxNw_0dg

Of course they do!! Deranged terrorists supporting deranged terrorists!

Innkeeper
05-19-2021, 08:49 AM
Of course they do!! Deranged terrorists supporting deranged terrorists!You beat me to it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

MountainGirl
05-19-2021, 03:05 PM

I firmly believe that the MAJORITY of blacks do NOT support BLM.
I'm betting that majority just got a helluva lot bigger.

Ricekila
05-19-2021, 09:51 PM
Just found this thread :headbang:

I really don't see it to much here -- but from now on when I do see a "Black Lives Matter" sign ---- I'm writing an "O" in front of the word Lives -- LOL

Because --- Black Olives Matter !

Denton
05-19-2021, 11:39 PM
HAMAS doesn't give two shits about the "Palestinian" people. They use them as shields. The only thing it wants is the destruction of Israel and the Jewish people. It's a shame that the Arabs calling themselves Palestinians are ruled by HAMAS in Gaza. Still, isn't this the way it is? Civilians are always the ones who take the brunt of war.
Here's the difference. HAMAS launches rockets in the hopes of hitting anything or anyone. Israel attempts precision strikes to kill HAMAS and destroy its assets.

There are Arabs peacefully living in Israel. They are even represented in the Knesset. Jews can't even live in Gaza. As a matter of fact, research where Jews can live in Arab countries, let alone be represented in politics.

Innkeeper
05-20-2021, 12:11 AM
If you look at History there has never been a "nation of palestine" it was created by British mandate in 1948.
Prior to this palestine was a region, where the nstions of Israel and Judah can be shown in History as far back as 3000 years or more......but no palestine.
So why should a fake nation be given any validity?
Israel again 1948 to the partition but none of the arab nations did, and they immediately invaded Israel.
Egypt then took palestine and made it theirs, then Transjordan took it made it part of their lands and declared the nation of Jordan.
They lost it to the Israelis when they again tried to eradicate them, but lost again.
So I again ask why should anyone acknowledge a state that should not exist in the first place. It should be part of Israel, and the terrorists of hamas and the plo should be removed from the face of life so all others can live a better life.

inceptor
05-20-2021, 12:39 AM
If you look at History there has never been a "nation of palestine" it was created by British mandate in 1948.
Prior to this palestine was a region, where the nstions of Israel and Judah can be shown in History as far back as 3000 years or more......but no palestine.
Israel again 1948 to the partition but none of the arab nations did, and they immediately invaded Israel.
Egypt then took palestine and made it theirs, then Transjordan took it made it part of their lands and declared the nation of Jordan.
They lost it to the Israelis when they again tried to eradicate them, but lost again.
So I again ask why should anyone acknowledge a state that should not exist in the first place. It should be part of Israel, and the terrorists of hamas and the plo should be removed from the face of life so all others can live a better life.

Tell a lie long enough and it becomes the truth.

Denton
05-20-2021, 12:52 AM

The notion of a "Palestine" came when the Romans renamed the region to that, trying to erase the history of Israel and the Jews. That happened after Jewish rebellion against Roman oppression. The Jews lost and were thrown into diaspora.
Without the caring owners of the land, the region fell into a sorry state of disrepair. As a matter of fact, Mark Twain traveled the region and described it as a wasteland where nomadic Arab tribes raided each other. That is to say, there was no government and no "people." Things changed when the Jews began to come back. They drained the swamps and irrigated the desert. Cases of malaria dropped while the land became productive.

Land was bought from those who owned the land upon which they did not live and the owners were paid more than fair prices so that nobody could say that they stole from the Arabs. As the region became more profitable, Arabs came for jobs.

Now, let's look at Gaza. Ariel Sharon removed all Jews, living and long dead, and handed the strip to the Arabs. One of the first things they did was to destroy the very greenhouses that would have helped them be self-sustaining. The greenhouses were theirs and not the Jews, but they destroyed them, anyway. That really showed them damned Jeeews!
So, all of those pallets of aid marked with U.N. markings (predominately paid by you, by the way) enter Gaza through Israeli gates! Apparently, the Jews don't want the Gazans dead.
Oh, and the power enjoyed by the Gazans. Do you think the Gazans, who destroyed greenhouses, have a power plant from which they get electricity? Of course, not. Again, thank the Jews.

It's time our government did the right thing and pushed the other governments to do the same. It is clear who is the antagonist. Stand against the antagonist. Give it no quarteron the ground or on the political stage.

stevekozak
05-20-2021, 05:50 AM
The notion of a "Palestine" came when the Romans renamed the region to that, trying to erase the history of Israel and the Jews. That happened after Jewish rebellion against Roman oppression. The Jews lost and were thrown into diaspora.
Without the caring owners of the land, the region fell into a sorry state of disrepair. As a matter of fact, Mark Twain traveled the region and described it as a wasteland where nomadic Arab tribes raided each other. That is to say, there was no government and no "people." Things changed when the Jews began to come back. They drained the swamps and irrigated the desert. Cases of malaria dropped while the land became productive.

Land was bought from those who owned the land upon which they did not live and the owners were paid more than fair prices so that nobody could say that they stole from the Arabs. As the region became more profitable, Arabs came for jobs.

Now, let's look at Gaza. Ariel Sharon removed all Jews, living and long dead, and handed the strip to the Arabs. One of the first things they did was to destroy the very greenhouses that would have helped them be self-sustaining. The greenhouses were theirs and not the Jews, but they destroyed them, anyway. That really showed them damned Jeeews!
So, all of those pallets of aid marked with U.N. markings (predominately paid by you, by the way) enter Gaza through Israeli gates! Apparently, the Jews don't want the Gazans dead.
Oh, and the power enjoyed by the Gazans. Do you think the Gazans, who destroyed greenhouses, have a power plant from which they get electricity? Of course, not. Again, thank the Jews.

It's time our government did the right thing and pushed the other governments to do the same. It is clear who is the antagonist. Stand against the antagonist. Give it no quarteron the ground or on the political stage.

I think killing 99% of the pedophile bastards would be a great start to peace in the area.