PDA

View Full Version : TEQUILA! Slippy Done Gone Loco...Or Has He?

Slippy
05-30-2021, 08:09 AM
Hace unos meses, decidí que tenía que perder unos kilos y volver a estar en forma, así que...

Sorry about that, I have this over-riding urge to speak Mexkin, my bad I'll start again for you gringos..

A few months ago, I decided I needed to lose a few pounds and get back in shape so...I cut out alcohol (mostly) and began to eat much smaller portions then I had some minor outpatient bullshit which reduced my appetite and WAH-PHUCKIN-LA I'm down about 15 pounds and feel pretty good!

So, I slowly ventured back into some alcohol and sitting in a Meskin Restaurant in of all places, Baton Rouge, LA I told the senorita, "hit me with some high dollar Tequila, I'm expensing this shit!"...

DANG! I'm hooked now! Patron Reposado and Patron Silver have turned out to be 2 of my favorites. I'll sip on a healthy pour of each and sometimes add a lime squeeze and a pinch of sea salt! Outstanding! And not once have I had a morning headache...

And the kicker...I don't have the urge to snack like I do when drankin' bourbon or beer (beer in my opinion is still awesome tasting but dang it sure it bad for ME...healthwise that is...)

Anyway, Am I Loco or No-co?

(Patron Silver bottle was in the freezer chillin for later!)

MountainGirl
05-30-2021, 08:34 AM
Ahhh Sir Slippy, what a delightful man you are. :)

One tequila
Two tequila
Three tequila
Floor.
My tequila times are not fit to reveal, even in here. :girldancer:

Sarge7402
05-30-2021, 08:39 AM
Skip, you're not getting any younger. Why not enjoy life to the fullest and eat and drink what you want

Mad Trapper
05-30-2021, 08:47 AM
Try a margarita as follows.

Blender full of ice, add Grand Mariner and quality tequila (patron, don julio, hornitos.....) ~ 1:2 by volume. Add fresh fresh lime juice, nothing else. Blend well, let sit until enough ice has melted to pour/drink.

For sipping/shots always get the anejo (aged/dark).

Then there is mezcal with the worm.......

A Watchman
05-30-2021, 09:30 AM
Patron and Cabo are hard to beat.

Prepared One
05-30-2021, 09:59 AM
Can't go wrong with Patron. Now, if I could just find me a little young senorita with daddy issues to serve it to me. :biglaugh:

Innkeeper
05-30-2021, 10:49 AM
Tequila is high in vitamin C so your helping your health drinking it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Deebo
05-30-2021, 11:01 AM
You drink the tequila, Ill hit the bong. Life is good Sir.

Mad Trapper
05-30-2021, 11:27 AM
Can't go wrong with Patron. Now, if I could just find me a little young senorita with daddy issues to serve it to me. :biglaugh:

Aren't those little gals swarming across the border right now down Texas way?

Prepared One
05-30-2021, 11:45 AM
Aren't those little gals swarming across the border right now down Texas way?

Yep, and they they usually have 4 or 5 kids in tow with no money and can't speak a word of English.

bigwheel
05-30-2021, 01:04 PM
Hace unos meses, decidí que tenía que perder unos kilos y volver a estar en forma, así que...

Sorry about that, I have this over-riding urge to speak Mexkin, my bad I'll start again for you gringos..

A few months ago, I decided I needed to lose a few pounds and get back in shape so...I cut out alcohol (mostly) and began to eat much smaller portions then I had some minor outpatient bullshit which reduced my appetite and WAH-PHUCKIN-LA I'm down about 15 pounds and feel pretty good!

So, I slowly ventured back into some alcohol and sitting in a Meskin Restaurant in of all places, Baton Rouge, LA I told the senorita, "hit me with some high dollar Tequila, I'm expensing this shit!"...

DANG! I'm hooked now! Patron Reposado and Patron Silver have turned out to be 2 of my favorites. I'll sip on a healthy pour of each and sometimes add a lime squeeze and a pinch of sea salt! Outstanding! And not once have I had a morning headache...

And the kicker...I don't have the urge to snack like I do when drankin' bourbon or beer (beer in my opinion is still awesome tasting but dang it sure it bad for ME...healthwise that is...)

Anyway, Am I Loco or No-co?

(Patron Silver bottle was in the freezer chillin for later!)

Smart thinning Senior Queeks draw.

BucketBack
05-30-2021, 01:59 PM
What's the wheelie in da pic :headbang:

Slippy
05-30-2021, 02:40 PM
You drink the tequila, Ill hit the bong. Life is good Sir.

Deebs!

Good to hear from you, you 4 Corners Rascal you!

Hope all is well!

Slippy
05-30-2021, 02:41 PM
Smart thinning Senior Queeks draw.

Thanks Buddy bigwheel!

I'm just tryin' to figger this whole thing called LIFE out!

Slippy
05-30-2021, 02:47 PM
What's the wheelie in da pic :headbang:

...."Sometimes I feel like Jessie James just trying to make a name"...

Nothing like a little ol' Ruger Wrangler.

hawgrider
05-30-2021, 03:36 PM
Tequila for me has to have 3 ingredients.

Salt blend first then the hooch and finish with the lemon slice.

Mad Trapper
05-30-2021, 03:45 PM
Tequila for me has to have 3 ingredients.

Salt blend first then the hooch and finish with the lemon slice.

Ahhh....Shots! Anejo, dark aged stuff.

Just like Scotch/Bourbon/Whiskey , aged stuff is smoother.

Mad Trapper
05-30-2021, 03:51 PM
One time in college, I sneezed while I had a shot of tequila 1/2 down, nose/sinus was NOT happy.......

stevekozak
05-30-2021, 06:58 PM
A nice smokey anejo is a nice sipper. The only spirit I ever chill is vodka. The colder the better. All other sipping spirits should be kept warm in my opinion. On the other hand, as the Whiskey Tribe guys say, the best way to drink a spirit is how you like to drink a spirit. I once had a friend that would pour liberal portions of my good Irish Whiskeys into a glass of soda, and I just bit my tongue and stayed jolly no matter how much it hurt.

Mad Trapper
05-30-2021, 08:36 PM
Yep, and they they usually have 4 or 5 kids in tow with no money and can't speak a word of English.

Send me 1-2 minus kids.

1st one , for when the 2nd, is raggn.......

Kusa
05-30-2021, 08:44 PM
I'm down about 15 pounds and feel pretty good!

Let’s see a picture of that gut before and after.

stevekozak
05-31-2021, 07:38 AM

Chubby-chaser.....

BucketBack
05-31-2021, 07:49 AM
Makes me wunder

I've been accused of being a Chubby Chaser and Chubby Checker.

I was a checker for anything that went out of our plant or for more operations.

Piratesailor
05-31-2021, 08:58 AM
Good on ya Slippy...

Just one observation.. what took you so long?

Mad Trapper
05-31-2021, 09:50 AM
So no comments about mezcal/worm?

WTF?

hawgrider
05-31-2021, 02:35 PM
So no comments about mezcal/worm?

WTF?

Me and my old hunting buddy would buy at least 1bottle of Tequila for camp we would do a few shots every night.
At the bottom of the bottle every year we would rotate who ate the worm with the last shot.

They say the best buzz was a shot with the worm.

hawgrider
05-31-2021, 02:36 PM

That's gay. No man should ever ask for a picture of another man's body parts.

Mad Trapper
05-31-2021, 04:08 PM

hottie for Kusa

Mad Trapper
05-31-2021, 04:13 PM
Me and my old hunting buddy would buy at least 1bottle of Tequila for camp we would do a few shots every night.
At the bottom of the bottle every year we would rotate who ate the worm with the last shot.

They say the best buzz was a shot with the worm.

I had a friend, who would tip the full bottle to his lips, until the worm sank, then gulp the worm on the 1st gulp.

hawgrider
05-31-2021, 06:03 PM
I had a friend, who would tip the full bottle to his lips, until the worm sank, then gulp the worm on the 1st gulp.

That's a cool trick!

Piratesailor
05-31-2021, 07:08 PM
23 years old.. in El Paso.. tried that worm trick... was told I could two step and line dance with the best of them....

I can’t dance.... period.

Kusa
05-31-2021, 07:29 PM

Let’s see a picture of you handsome.

bigwheel
05-31-2021, 08:56 PM
hottie for Kusa

Wow..thats attractive. What part of Okiehoma?

RubberDuck
05-31-2021, 11:25 PM
Ahhh Sir Slippy, what a delightful man you are. :)

One tequila
Two tequila
Three tequila
Floor.
My tequila times are not fit to reveal, even in here. :girldancer:There are lots of boobs in these stories I bet

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Sasquatch
06-01-2021, 12:22 AM
Like any liquor the top shelf stuff isn't going to leave you with a headache and the shits the next day.

I gave up tekillya years ago but that's because I drank crap when I was younger. A few years ago on a trip to Mesico we got pushed into a free "tasting" tour (that story is pretty funny in itself). Any how, it was high end stuff and went down smooth. I actually enjoyed it. Still not much of a fan of tequila but if someone offers a swig of the good stuff I'm always down.

MountainGirl
06-02-2021, 09:44 AM
There are lots of boobs in these stories I bet

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

At least two... sometimes four; once there were six. :)

Prepared One
06-02-2021, 11:15 AM
I am a big fan of Tequila and boobs. :biglaugh: