PDA

View Full Version : Are we America's 21st Century Jews?

Sarge7402
06-20-2021, 03:06 AM
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/19/denies-christian-profit-tax-exempt-status-bibles-teachings-affiliated-republican-party/

First it was all whites are oppressers and now it's if you're christian you are a republican

It does not appear that this shit is ever going to end:maniac:

Prepared One
06-20-2021, 08:02 AM
It's a slow methodical grind.

red442joe
06-20-2021, 09:05 AM
I've said it before.
Do not be nice to the anti's.
Never be kind and friendly to the willfully irrational.
Anti gun
Anti white
Anti christian
Anti conservative
Anti responsible
Anti self-reliant
NEVER BE TOLERANT, KIND, OR ACCEPTING TO PSYCHOTIC ANTI'S.
DON'T BE A PHUCKING APPEASER!!!!!!!!!!!YOU ASSHOLES!!!!!
Look; Everyone knew what they were doing.
Yer, still, some people kneeled and waited to be shot in the head.
WTF?
Yet gonna hafta chase me, drag me, fight me like Hell to take me.
>>>Shouldn't you put a little of that effort into the way you resist/talk to the little ****ing commies now?<<<

Joe

Mad Trapper
06-20-2021, 06:51 PM
God bless You Joe

Sparkyprep
06-20-2021, 08:27 PM
I honestly don't think I know any "antis" or hard-core liberals. Not one.

red442joe
06-20-2021, 10:11 PM

That's because you don't associate with commie scum.

Joe

Any Beastie
06-21-2021, 07:08 AM
Really Interesting point, SparkyPrep. I know many liberals down in this liberal shithole, but none of them are totally flaming bastards comin to kill me. They get mad about what I believe, and are irrational but they aren't super hardcore and some of them I believe would take me into their home if I needed it.

red442joe
06-21-2021, 10:58 AM
Really Interesting point, SparkyPrep. I know many liberals down in this liberal shithole, but none of them are totally flaming bastards comin to kill me. They get mad about what I believe, and are irrational but they aren't super hardcore and some of them I believe would take me into their home if I needed it.

Hmmm sounds just like 1930's German citizens.

Joe

red442joe
06-21-2021, 11:01 AM
"They aren't super hardcore" sounds just like "raped me softly with a tiny weiner".
Of course they would take you into their home; just like Buffalo Bill took Clarice into his home.

Joe

bigwheel
06-21-2021, 03:24 PM
Straight out of a famous old Book called the Bible...if that can be mentioned in this part of the asylum.
https://www.biblehub.com/matthew/10-22.htm

Mad Trapper
06-21-2021, 03:45 PM

I used to work with a slew of them. Co-workers, students, adminisTRAITORS . Students got so disrespectful, I quit teaching , college science. They also tried to inflict "woke joke" long before Burn Loot and Murder was popular

Mad Trapper
06-21-2021, 04:00 PM

Don't be gullible. Liberals are taking what they need, and not paying for what they got. If they let you hump/marry their daugther, you might have a keeper if she's not bat shit crazy like mom/dad are.

Sarge7402
06-22-2021, 05:44 AM

And then like good god fearing germans of the 3rd Reich turn you over to the Gestapo at the first opportunity. Oh we don't have a gestapo then BLM or Antifa

Don't let yourself be fooled they are no different

juskom95
06-22-2021, 07:18 AM

That is because they know you're not one of them. I'm not joking, that is why they don't tell you everything.

When I used to contract for the state of KY, I kept my political views quiet from everyone; if I did reveal anything, I tried to paint myself as center-left. What the Leftists in government would divulge to me was illuminating. They do not view you as worthy of rights or protections, but as an impediment to their "Great Society."

red442joe
06-22-2021, 08:19 AM
That is because they know you're not one of them. I'm not joking, that is why they don't tell you everything.

When I used to contract for the state of KY, I kept my political views quiet from everyone; if I did reveal anything, I tried to paint myself as center-left. What the Leftists in government would divulge to me was illuminating. They do not view you as worthy of rights or protections, but as an impediment to their "Great Society."

This^^^
Leftists are NOT democrats.
They're commies
Damn dirty stinkin' commies.
Forget that to your own peril.

Joe

Any Beastie
06-22-2021, 04:04 PM
Shit, Joe. Just Shit. About all I can say. laughed my guts out then cried some

Any Beastie
06-22-2021, 04:06 PM
And then like good god fearing germans of the 3rd Reich turn you over to the Gestapo at the first opportunity. Oh we don't have a gestapo then BLM or Antifa

Don't let yourself be fooled they are no different

Doesn't really matter: I'm goin to the gestapo anyways, right on opening day. Damned if i do, damned if I don't. Might as well make shit brains angry in the process.

Piratesailor
06-23-2021, 08:49 AM
I read today that the communist democrats want to revoke the Catholic Churches tax exemption if they ban biden from communion. Pure communism.

And to show how the MSM corrupts the minds. At my in-laws this past weekend. All they watch is MSM. The MIL says that the church is going to “excommunicate” biden. She heard that on the news. I had to tell her that they aren’t doing that but he won’t be able to receive communion. Huge difference. Basically the MSM is trying to spin this against the Catholics and religion as a whole.

Sarge7402
06-23-2021, 09:41 AM
Of course they're going to spin it so that we christians look like the evil ones.

The world is really one ****ed up place

red442joe
06-23-2021, 09:55 AM
I caught something on the radio about IRS not allowing tax exemt status to christian church because they align with Re-pube-lickin values, therefore the church is a right-wing political group. Wholly not recognizing that the 'Pubes align with cristian values.
Y'all whitey cat-lickers better watch yer backs.

Joe