PDA

View Full Version : So what comes next from the new Nazis?

Sarge7402
07-17-2021, 08:09 AM
First it was illegally spying on a President.
Next persecution of a president and folks that were of his mind.
Then it was the illegal home detention of Millions of Americans.
Then there was the execution of thousands of elderly at risk individuals.
Then the banning of a mechanical device that made semi automatic arms act like full auto.
Then the villification of police who were only doing their job.
Then the criminalization of folks legally exercising their right to self defense
Then allowing folks to murder, loot and burn our cities and that was "peaceful protests"
Then the ballot box stuffing to elect a nazi president
Then the murder of an unarmed female veteran and no consequences for the murderer
Now they're talking about censoring what they (the Nazi's ) don't want you to say or read.
Just wait the storm troopers are coming to your house real soon demanding your papers (proof of vacination).

I've served this nation for over 53 years in good times and bad and I've never in my lifetime ever seen anything like this

red442joe
07-17-2021, 08:33 AM
Does anybody doubt CWII to be an option of consideration?
Oh sure, maybe things will turn around, sanity will prevail.
Will it?

Joe

Prepared One
07-17-2021, 08:36 AM
We are at the precipice of the abyss, with one foot dangling over the edge. We are slowly being manipulated, controlled, and herded. What great fortune for tyranny that the sheeple are stupid.

Back Pack Hack
07-17-2021, 08:37 AM
W........ with one foot dangling over the edge........

.... with the other on a banana peel.

Sarge7402
07-17-2021, 09:04 AM
Does anybody doubt CWII to be an option of consideration?
Oh sure, maybe things will turn around, sanity will prevail.
Will it?

Joe

I'm afraid that you may be closer to predicting the future than you realize. Already there's strong indications that the "win's" in Georgia and Arizona were stolen from DJT. If the same holds true in Pa and Mi then I can't see a way for the democrats to retain the white house. I'd be very suprised if the same results hold true for a number of senate and house races.

Then for the first time in our history will we have an illigimate individual as president.

None of this bodes well for the Country and our people (both dems and reps).

Sarge7402
07-17-2021, 09:09 AM
And remember they are talking about two classes of citizens and the specific rights they can have (Vacinated you're ok; Non vax and they don't want you to have a job or be able to do the things the rest of us cam)

Already if you're non vax'd you can not get on a plane to a number of countries. Guess the right's of the People are exactly what the Nazi's tell us they are. Not a s God Granted them to every human on the planet.

Piratesailor
07-17-2021, 09:36 AM
More lockdowns starting 3rd qtr. I though it would be 2nd qtr but the government needed time to ramp up.

Piratesailor
07-17-2021, 09:43 AM
Ok.. envision this:

3 states discover mass election fraud and that trump actually won those states.

Outcomes….

1. States do nothing; conservatives take it up the ass.

2. States recall their electoral votes and change them for trump. Ultimately go to the SCOTUS who rules that the election stands; conservatives grip and moan and complain on various news outlets.. but ultimately they take it up the ass. Biden and the communist regime given even more legitimacy via the MSM

3. States recall their electoral votes and change for trump. SCOTUS rules that trump won and is the legitimate president and biden my be removed. Civil War 2 and all that goes with it.

personally, given past history, I suspect it will be either #1 or #2

I guess there is a 4th option… conservatives riot, loot and burn….. na. Forget it.

Sarge7402
07-17-2021, 09:55 AM
Ok.. envision this:

Outcomes….

2. States recall their electoral votes and change them for trump. Ultimately go to the SCOTUS who rules that the election stands; conservatives grip and moan and complain on various news outlets.. but ultimately they take it up the ass. Biden and the communist regime given even more legitimacy via the MSM

3. States recall their electoral votes and change for trump. SCOTUS rules that trump won and is the legitimate president and biden my be removed. Civil War 2 and all that goes with it.

I guess there is a 4th option… conservatives riot, loot and burn….. na. Forget it.

There is a fifth option.

States reverse their electoral votes. Supreme court rules DJT won. Red states band together and form a government that abides by the law. DJT is installed as president. And sets about restoring the USA to it's rightful place.

The Military will be a kicker. This twit Milley (think I'd rather have the other Miley (Cyrus) leading them ) has already on multiple occasions defied civilian authority and gone rogue. What the rank and file troopers and junior officers do will largely depend on their background and how they were raised.

Could end up with a real blood bath with a lot of good conservatives on the wrong side of the line

juskom95
07-17-2021, 11:53 AM
First it was illegally spying on a President.
Next persecution of a president and folks that were of his mind.
Then it was the illegal home detention of Millions of Americans.
Then there was the execution of thousands of elderly at risk individuals.
Then the banning of a mechanical device that made semi automatic arms act like full auto.
Then the villification of police who were only doing their job.
Then the criminalization of folks legally exercising their right to self defense
Then allowing folks to murder, loot and burn our cities and that was "peaceful protests"
Then the ballot box stuffing to elect a nazi president
Then the murder of an unarmed female veteran and no consequences for the murderer
Now they're talking about censoring what they (the Nazi's ) don't want you to say or read.
Just wait the storm troopers are coming to your house real soon demanding your papers (proof of vacination).

I've served this nation for over 53 years in good times and bad and I've never in my lifetime ever seen anything like this

My humble prediction:

-A second/third lockdown in many, if not most/all, states.

-There will be two classes of citizens, the vaccinated and the non-vaccinated. This will have various traction in different states/cities, but the feds will keep it up.

-Vaccination cards will become mandatory property to keep on one's person

-Red Flag laws will pass within various states and/or also at the federal level.

-The three letter agencies, along with the DC police and the US Military, will begin scrutinizing terrorists and terrorist activity. For what they will define as a terrorist, see the decade old DHS list that was out there.

It won't matter if the Republicans win in 2022 for two very important, and set-in-stone facts

1. The federal and state bureaucracies are full of, and ran by, Leftists and those who are loyal to the government. This means no procedural or legal changes will matter.

2. The majority of Republicans who do get elected will either be RINO's or they will be too weak to stand up the the Democrats/RINO's.

juskom95
07-17-2021, 11:55 AM
Ok.. envision this:

Outcomes….

I think people are hitting a breaking point, good Americans who have worked their whole lives only to see it go up in a puff of smoke because of an out of control government. The most dangerous thing is when people have nothing/little left to lose and/or fear is no longer working to control them. People in those situation tend to do very stupid, and sometimes very violent, things. Look at the rioting in Cuba, those citizens know the military is going to simple kill them, yet they're out there anyway. Or the historic Tiananmen square video.

I wish I knew what the results could/would be, but at this point it is very to tell, except that it is probably going to get messy, very messy. Even for those who want no part in it.

Piratesailor
07-17-2021, 01:24 PM
My humble prediction:

-There will be two classes of citizens, the vaccinated and the non-vaccinated. This will have various traction in different states/cities, but the feds will keep it up.

-Red Flag laws will pass within various states and/or also at the federal level.

-The three letter agencies, along with the DC police and the US Military, will begin scrutinizing terrorists and terrorist activity. For what they will define as a terrorist, see the decade old DHS list that was out there.

It won't matter if the Republicans win in 2022 for two very important, and set-in-stone facts

1. The federal and state bureaucracies are full of, and ran by, Leftists and those who are loyal to the government. This means no procedural or legal changes will matter.

2. The majority of Republicans who do get elected will either be RINO's or they will be too weak to stand up the the Democrats/RINO's.

I tend to agree with all you said. Especially about the republicans. They are just different sides of the same coin.

Also, Soro’s had it right. Control the local elections first. School boards, DA’s, Mayors, etc as that is where it counts.

I can envision a group of red states banning together and leaving the union. Not much slow joe and the ho could do about it too.

Any Beastie
07-17-2021, 01:46 PM
More lockdowns this fall, and then a gentle herding of the world into a global system. We have the U.N and global food sources, we have global banks. There's no more "whats next for Merica?" its what's next for the world. Davos had its lil simulation of the pandemic and of a global system. These are the people who control everything, they have the money but more importantly they are asses, oops assets. Whose assets? the devils. This whole global regime will build off of an identity politics structure to destroy different groups, and create a new world order. IT is the devils work of harming and corrupting the goodness God created in man.

It bugs me to no end: conservatives are always saying "liberals are trying to destroy America", which is true but they never get to the why, and they never understand that its the globalist elites agenda that's the driving force behind what the liberal party has become. The left is NOT the enemy, it is simply a convenient catalyst for the globalist agenda, it may even be a neat little distraction. We'll all be distracted staring at the voodoo-ish statues the put up after tearing down our history to notice that we have lost America and all its ideals to a global communist set up.

Science will be a forced religion used for control through branches like pharma and vaccines
You will work the jobs assigned to you
You will eat the food distributed to you
You may not worship the Lord
You may not speak truth
You will give over bodily sovereignity
You will give yourself sacrificially to the science religion
You will not own as much as your own asses
All your 'rights' will rely on complete submission to all U.N. orders and ^^^

I may of course be wrong but I am strongly convicted that this is the world we will see if not for a miracle.

I got my tinfoil hat right next to me. Every one knows what tinfoil hat comes from I assume.

MountainGirl
07-17-2021, 03:07 PM

That. ^^^

And, it doesn't matter what happens with Trump re 2020. Either way. Or even if he's reelected in '24.
Along with fed/state bureaucracies, and the RINOs, is a large sheep population pressuring & shunning the non-vaxxed.

WH is telling FB what to censor, i.e., any 'disinformation' that the WH deems is disinformation.

MSM is now portraying us as the enemy of the people.. and that WE are the ones killing their kids by refusing to vax. Businesses are being pushed hard to require proof of vax for employees and customers.

We're too far up the curve. It's tipping time.

juskom95
07-17-2021, 05:29 PM
I can envision a group of red states banning together and leaving the union. Not much slow joe and the ho could do about it too.

They would, and could, send the military in. How much of the military that invades and how effective they are would be up to debate, but more than what is comfortable would probably "Just Follow Orders."

Sarge7402
07-18-2021, 12:08 PM
My humble prediction:

Your scenarios have a lot of possibility. In some places it's already a fact of life. And there are too many folks (non elected) who are very happy that the rest of us must listen to them or else.

Back when the russia hoax first reared it's ugly head, I gave serious consideration as to what Gove Agencies need to be abolished. DJT tried, but could never get down to the level of the day to day pencil pusher.

When he returns he ought to abolish the following agencies
CIA, FBI, DEA, NSA, US Park Police, BLM, US Capitol Police, HUD, Federal Protective Services, GSA, OMB, just to name a few of the worst.

Then re establish those agencies that are still needed to fulfill the Federal Services spelled out in the Constitution.

Sarge7402
07-18-2021, 12:13 PM
That. ^^^

And, it doesn't matter what happens with Trump re 2020. Either way. Or even if he's reelected in '24.
Along with fed/state bureaucracies, and the RINOs, is a large sheep population pressuring & shunning the non-vaxxed.

WH is telling FB what to censor, i.e., any 'disinformation' that the WH deems is disinformation.

MSM is now portraying us as the enemy of the people.. and that WE are the ones killing their kids by refusing to vax. Businesses are being pushed hard to require proof of vax for employees and customers.

We're too far up the curve. It's tipping time.

We need to be able to reach out to those who's philosiphy and values (conservativism, limited government, constitutionalists) that are currently embedded within the framework of the deep state and enlist them into a resistance movement.

We also need to have a way of communicating with each other based upon an almost unbreakable code. No I don't mean a computer generated algorithm, but one based on a very old and well tested model

juskom95
07-18-2021, 04:37 PM
We need to be able to reach out to those who's philosiphy and values (conservativism, limited government, constitutionalists) that are currently embedded within the framework of the deep state and enlist them into a resistance movement.
There aren't any, at least not any that can steer the agency in any meaningful fashion. To get into a level of power, one must be %100 pure burecrat, and a willing cog in the system. If the cog pushes back, the cog is replaced.

We also need to have a way of communicating with each other based upon an almost unbreakable code. No I don't mean a computer generated algorithm, but one based on a very old and well tested model
Book code with multiple free email services. It is just dependent that everyone has the same book, same EXACT book, and key. Pretty old method, but fairly safe, because one would have to have the correct book edition and the code wheel.

Sarge7402
07-18-2021, 06:14 PM
There aren't any, at least not any that can steer the agency in any meaningful fashion. To get into a level of power, one must be %100 pure burecrat, and a willing cog in the system. If the cog pushes back, the cog is replaced.

Book code with multiple free email services. It is just dependent that everyone has the same book, same EXACT book, and key. Pretty old method, but fairly safe, because one would have to have the correct book edition and the code wheel.

Wasn't thinking of steering the deep state. I was thinking more along the lines of collection information that they'd pass along.

Yoou're right on wit the book code

Inor
07-18-2021, 06:17 PM
No amount of totalitarian control can stand up against a mass of people that are not able to feed themselves. That is where we are at right now; not just These United States, but the entire developed world.

I will bet money the puppet masters are starting to realize there is nothing they can do to prevent the massive problems coming due to far too few goods being produced and having a very broken system to distribute them. That is why they are now trying to consolidate their power. They think if they can be the ones handing out food and shelter they might be able to maintain their grip on the country.

It is not going to happen. There are simply not enough goods being created right now to feed everybody. And because they have messed with the distribution channels so much, even the goods that are being created cannot be distributed. Fear of a flu and excuses will only get you so far when folks cannot feed and house themselves.

Life is about to get VERY difficult for the average American. But on the positive side, if we are prepared there are going to be opportunities galore for those bold enough to take them.

BucketBack
07-19-2021, 06:15 AM
page 42, paragraph 1, sentence 1, word 2, letter 1 etc.

juskom95
07-19-2021, 06:39 AM
page 42, paragraph 1, sentence 1, word 2, letter 1 etc.

That is part of it, but a better way is to setup sentences, structures etc in a code.

===================================

You have a paragraph like this, mumbling about useless stuff.

Then you might, start a new sentence.

Or you ramble on about something stupid, non-sensical etc.

===================================

Then, from the above, you have a formula that works for every single email/letter that is sent. You embed the numbered code within the sentence itself. Let's say the code is every third letter, so the code from above might be, assuming this code (Paragraph equals page number, starting on page 100, and it is always the fourth letter.

Page 100, Letter 7 (H is seventh in the alphabet)
Page 101, Letter 14
Page 102, Letter15

It does require some creativity, and the ability to BS on and on and on and on about unimportant things. It is a code within a code, within a code. Very old method, used for a long time, but very hard to decipher without the reference book. Even though book reading is not as popular as it used to be, books are still not unusual to find in one's home, and you make it an innocuous book (NOT A BIBLE!) that won't stand out as any form of divisive content either.

ps. Yes, I have a devious mind.

Any Beastie
07-19-2021, 07:21 AM
That is part of it, but a better way is to setup sentences, structures etc in a code.

It does require some creativity, and the ability to BS on and on and on and on about unimportant things.

This here, I'm good at! Now aside from the fact that I can't understand how the hell any code works, I could be good at saving peoples asses!

Actually I can do a dictionary code. But thats pretty much useless!:smashcomputer:

Back Pack Hack
07-19-2021, 07:33 AM
There are encryption and decryption apps out there. If you want a code you can cipher and decipher without the aid of electronics, look into the Vigenère cipher.

NewRiverGeorge
07-19-2021, 12:04 PM
You may not worship the Lord

They are welcome to stop me.

Sarge7402
07-20-2021, 07:51 AM
They are welcome to stop me.

I'm not real religious, but I'll be darned if they're gonna start telling folks they can't pray or worship without a whole lot of push back

juskom95
07-20-2021, 08:06 AM
I'm not real religious, but I'll be darned if they're gonna start telling folks they can't pray or worship without a whole lot of push back

Same here, and I have actually gotten some pretty nasty insults from Christians before for my beliefs, but end of the day I don't care if someone wants to worship the "Flying Spaghetti Monster," they have the right to worships how and when they wish*.

*Barring they are not harming or removing the rights of another, unwilling individual(s).

shootbrownelk
07-20-2021, 08:07 AM

Except those who worship the almighty dollar and the power it buys. Those evil bastards need to go. Starting with Soros, Bloomberg & Buffet.

juskom95
07-20-2021, 08:15 AM
Except those who worship the almighty dollar and the power it buys. Those evil bastards need to go. Starting with Soros, Bloomberg & Buffet.

So . . . . you support the Marxist agenda?

You do know that is their rallying cry right?

Take a step back and think about your statement, it is just a rewording of "EAT THE RICH!" etc.

Sarge7402
07-20-2021, 08:45 AM

Juskom and I don't agree on a whole lot of things, but the almighty dollar is what made this country what it is today. The first settler's tried a communal approach in the early days and it didn't work out worth a fiddler's damn.

And remember that there are ways to defeat shit heads like soros and hitler and stalin. Takes a bit of intestinal fortitude and a definite resolve, but it can be done

KnuteFartne
07-20-2021, 09:50 AM
I agree we are in deep crap but I dont agree the Left are Nazi's. They are Commies and have been here way longer than we thought.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210720/989d2dea9b21fed6423232cfe6533a36.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

red442joe
07-20-2021, 01:27 PM
The only good commie is a dead commie used to be a saying in this country.

Joe

Any Beastie
07-20-2021, 04:46 PM
This is true if he were saying kill them because they're rich, but I think he means more because they are corrupt and driving force in much evil of today. Trump and Kiyosoki are wonderful and rich too which only makes them more worthy of our admiration. But those who are rich and corrupt are all more deserving of our bitterness. There's a line between class warfare and "drag sons of a bitch around in the dirt a bit".

juskom95
07-20-2021, 05:18 PM
This is true if he were saying kill them because they're rich, but I think he means more because they are corrupt and driving force in much evil of today. Trump and Kiyosoki are wonderful and rich too which only makes them more worthy of our admiration. But those who are rich and corrupt are all more deserving of our bitterness. There's a line between class warfare and "drag sons of a bitch around in the dirt a bit".

The problem is, the mantra of 'GET RID OF THE RICH!' only hurts the average person who is trying to better themselves, and hurts society overall. If you want the opportunity to become rich, or to better yourself financially, then you have to accept the bad/disgusting rich people as well.

Just like free speech, you cannot pick and choose which to protect without those same rules coming back on you; you have to protect all speech.

shootbrownelk
07-21-2021, 09:50 AM

That's what I was getting at Beastie. Using their wealth to impose their liberal/socialist/communist agendas on us.

juskom95
07-21-2021, 10:08 AM
That's what I was getting at Beastie. Using their wealth to impose their liberal/socialist/communist agendas on us.

I got/get that point, but the problem is there is no legal way to differentiate between the two. Any act against them would just HELP the Socialists. Sure, they would lose some money, but that would also give them traction to go after Conservatives/Constitutionalists who have money and influence under the exact same justification.

I would rather have a Bezo's with having the opportunity to better myself, than never having any Bezo's and without me having any chance to better my financial situation.