PDA

View Full Version : Denton and Sasquatch Show #245

Sasquatch
07-27-2021, 12:27 AM
The craziness is ramping up again. New mask mandates, take the jab or lose your job, the Vid variant is going to kill you! When really you have a better chance of running into a psychopath than dying of Covid. How far are they willing to go? We discuss this and many other things. Plus a special co-host.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/dentonandsasshow/episodes/2021-07-26T22_23_27-07_00

Denton
07-27-2021, 12:36 AM
You know, guys; I don't really care but it'd mean a lot to Sas if you gave the show a listen. It's clear that Sasquatches are sensitive and shy tykes. It'd be great if y'all would listen and discuss.

Prepared One
07-27-2021, 05:12 AM
I have a lot of windshield time on tap this week so I'll give you guys a listen then. I find that listening to your show puts me into the proper suicidal mindset needed in order to meet the challenge of driving in Houston traffic.

Denton
07-27-2021, 08:39 AM
I have a lot of windshield time on tap this week so I'll give you guys a listen then. I find that listening to your show puts me into the proper suicidal mindset needed in order to meet the challenge of driving in Houston traffic.

See there? I knew we were good for something!