PDA

View Full Version : UN Soldiers On US Soil Compound in UTAH

BucketBack
07-28-2021, 08:44 AM
It shows a woman in a uniform who is dressed in United Nations garb claiming that the U.N. has set up a “compound” in Utah.

The unidentified woman explains that the “compound” is no longer U.S. soil which means that Americans have no right in the compound.

https://dailyallegiant.com/what-are-un-soldiers-doing-on-american-soil/?utm_source=DA-Mailer&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:35282456&utm_campaign=7-28%20am

1skrewsloose
07-28-2021, 09:16 AM
All I can say is "GTFO"!

SOCOM42
07-28-2021, 09:45 AM
All I can say is "GTFO"!

No, GTFO you F'KN african F'KN coon!

The chinks must have an operations base somewhere in the Atlantic to give them the ability to patrol north of the equator.

juskom95
07-28-2021, 12:08 PM
Good luck!

Inor
07-28-2021, 12:42 PM
They are in Utah? Maybe we should add them to the Mormon mailing list! ��. Get a bunch of Mormons to show up at the door early Saturday morning and stay all day! That would be hilarious! They would be begging to leave the country.

BucketBack
07-28-2021, 01:25 PM
The Jehovah Witnesses show up on Saturdays also. Not at my home, but I do talk to them at a picnic table where Eagles fly.

It's not my cup of tea, but looking at the calendar, Saturday is the 7th day of the week.They get some things right.

Mad Trapper
07-28-2021, 01:34 PM

BucketBack
07-28-2021, 02:17 PM
Note to self

stock on light blue paint for the homeboys to tag with.

Ricekila
07-28-2021, 02:53 PM
I remember 100 years ago -- there was a small contingent of them in the south end ( ? ) of "Dodge City" - ( Tan Son Nhut Air Base ) -- had to walk past their barrix to watch the Australians playing rugby -- nobody really had anything to do with them -- never noticed them in the field --

They might have served a purpose ---- once --- now --- no --

SOCOM42
07-28-2021, 05:07 PM
You know, nothing boils my ass like knowing those bastards are here in OUR country!!!!!!!!!

I may be old but belief in this country has not waned, FU'CK THEM!!!!!!

I told you all that I have hated them since 1961, with to me is good cause.

You guys had better read up on those anti armor weapons I suggested in another post.

We are going to need them if they are let loose on us, Light weapons will not be enough.

You do know how to make real Molotov cocktails, RIGHT??? not the movie crap.

Smitty901
07-28-2021, 06:10 PM
Most UN troops are chicken shit , cowards. Supported by a few countries. The generally are more interested in stealing and raping than anything else

Sarge7402
07-28-2021, 08:18 PM
This is nothing new. We've had Krauts in Fort Bliss for Decades learning how to use our ADA technology.

If this is true and I see no reason to doubt it, it sounds like we need to begin impeachment articles for Joe and Kameltoe for treason.

SOCOM42
07-28-2021, 09:45 PM
This is nothing new. We've had Krauts in Fort Bliss for Decades learning how to use our ADA technology.

If this is true and I see no reason to doubt it, it sounds like we need to begin impeachment articles for Joe and Kameltoe for treason.

The Krauts did not declare a section of our land theirs.

About a month ago slow joe invited them in to investigate racial discrimination,

these are the troops to protect the investigators from what I understand.

Are they going to shoot US citizens in performance of their duties??????????????????

If that happens none of those bastards should leave here alive or otherwise, lots of backhoes out there.

stevekozak
07-28-2021, 10:20 PM

About a month ago slow joe invited them in to investigate racial discrimination,

Are they going to shoot US citizens in performance of their duties??????????????????

If that happens none of those bastards should leave here alive or otherwise, lots of backhoes out there.

If they are going to shoot this US citizen, they better have practiced their shooting skills a whole lot more than this US citizen has, or they are going get some surprises....

Sarge7402
07-29-2021, 03:36 AM

I personally think the Utah Highway Patrol needs to desend on this place and place everyone under arrest for the illegal seizure/theft of private property. Everyone that doesn't have a Carnot. Let then see what it's like in a USA jail on no bond. Maybe get DOJ/US Attorney to charge the UN with an Invasion and then deport everyone lock stock and barrel

SOCOM42
07-29-2021, 07:01 AM
I personally think the Utah Highway Patrol needs to desend on this place and place everyone under arrest for the illegal seizure/theft of private property. Everyone that doesn't have a Carnot. Let then see what it's like in a USA jail on no bond. Maybe get DOJ/US Attorney to charge the UN with an Invasion and then deport everyone lock stock and barrel

I would be willing to bet they are on federal land, say near the massive NSA vacuum cleaner.

All the alphabets are in joe blow's back pocket, they will do nothing.

Mad Trapper
07-29-2021, 08:35 AM
That water buffalo needs to be put down and rendered

juskom95
07-29-2021, 09:22 AM
I would be willing to bet they are on federal land, say near the massive NSA vacuum cleaner.

All the alphabets are in joe blow's back pocket, they will do nothing.

So?

Hell, put the sheriff outside and stop anyone/everyone going inside for violating local laws.

Mad Trapper
07-29-2021, 09:57 AM
So?

Hell, put the sheriff outside and stop anyone/everyone going inside for violating local laws.

Need to hang federal/state politicians for TREASON!!! Right out on the old oak tree.

SOCOM42
07-30-2021, 11:41 AM
We may see these along the road, ready for anti-vaxers.

The can be knocked out in several ways.

juskom95
07-30-2021, 03:23 PM
We may see these along the road, ready for anti-vaxers.

The can be knocked out in several ways.

Plenty of examples throughout warfare, and most recently in Iraq and Afghanistan.