PDA

View Full Version : The Vaccine Strikes Again

Sasquatch
08-01-2021, 01:00 AM
I put this in the survival section because this is really coming down to being about survival.

When I first started reading this article I thought it might be BS and click bait. But low and behold about half way down it links to the actual study done by the government. By the time any of you read this the page maybe gone.

This is about the first autopsy of a covid vaccine recipient and its scary what they found. Every organ infested with spike proteins, meaning either the vaccine just doesn't work or the vaccine itself is helping covid kill you.

https://thedeplorablepatriot.com/2021/07/28/first-autopsy-of-covid-vaccinated-patient-finds-every-organ-infested-with-spike-proteins/

stevekozak
08-01-2021, 03:30 AM
Not even mildly surprised.

1skrewsloose
08-01-2021, 07:02 AM
That fits right in with the high percentage of people in the UK and Mass, U.S. getting covid after the double jab.

Read today that Iceland and Gilbralter with 99% vax rates have very high cases of covid.

They'll blame Trump cause the vax doesn't work.

Mad Trapper
08-01-2021, 07:33 AM
That fits right in with the high percentage of people in the UK and Mass, U.S. getting covid after the double jab.

Read today that Iceland and Gilbralter with 99% vax rates have very high cases of covid.

They'll blame Trump cause the vax doesn't work.

got a link to that, before it goes away?

1skrewsloose
08-01-2021, 07:43 AM
got a link to that, before it goes away?

https://welovetrump.com/2021/07/31/highly-vaccinated-iceland-gibraltar-destroy-covid-19-vaccine-passport-narrative/

Piratesailor
08-01-2021, 08:44 AM
I’m shocked I tell ya.. just shocked…

Not.

Slippy
08-01-2021, 08:49 AM
Question;

Why haven't rough men taken this Dr Fauci person and strung his lying ass up on a pole and whipped the shit out of him?

Answer;

We have no more rough men.

FUBAR

Kusa
08-01-2021, 09:32 AM
Question;

Why haven't rough men taken this Dr Fauci person and strung his lying ass up on a pole and whipped the shit out of him?

Answer;

FUBAR

I thought you were a rough man.

Prepared One
08-01-2021, 10:24 AM
My hope is that there is a very special place in hell for all those who foisted this colossal lie on us.

Sarge7402
08-01-2021, 11:57 AM
if this is true (and I only say that since we don't have any independent information to confirm it) then it is truly devastating. It would mean that the vacine used (and do we know which one it was) is either snake oil and of no value to prevent the development of a fatal case or it is worse an active virus that is doing the killing. Neither scenario is a good thing.

Don't expect to hear any second or third autopsy results as it would make most Americans ready to take down any government that is determined to have us all vazed

Denton
08-01-2021, 12:33 PM
if this is true (and I only say that since we don't have any independent information to confirm it) then it is truly devastating. It would mean that the vacine used (and do we know which one it was) is either snake oil and of no value to prevent the development of a fatal case or it is worse an active virus that is doing the killing. Neither scenario is a good thing.

Don't expect to hear any second or third autopsy results as it would make most Americans ready to take down any government that is determined to have us all vazed

He took the Pfizer kill-shot.

Click and click and you'll get to the original source:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8051011/

I first thought this was BS as it is exactly what I've been expecting. Turns out, the info is from a .gov.

Denton
08-01-2021, 12:46 PM
This is a race for survival.
The threat to those who took the kill-shot is obvious. The governments and corporations that are pushing the agenda are threats to the rest of us.

Denton
08-01-2021, 12:58 PM
This is a race for survival.
The threat to those who took the kill-shot is obvious. The governments and corporations that are pushing the agenda are threats to the rest of us.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/don-lemon-the-un-vaccinated-should-not-be-allowed-to-shop-for-food/

See how flippantly the fag suggests that those who refuse the kill-shot should be starved into compliance?

BucketBack
08-01-2021, 01:04 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJih9zzoFrM

juskom95
08-01-2021, 05:47 PM
Question;

Answer;

FUBAR

The cost to do something like that is significant, the rough, good people who could do that may not think it is time to lose everything they have and everything this country is.

Denton
08-01-2021, 11:46 PM
https://davidicke.com/2021/03/14/physical-therapist-28-dies-two-days-after-receiving-covid-19-vaccine/

Yup. Safe treatment.

It's crap.

Sasquatch
08-02-2021, 01:01 AM

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8051011/

the man received lipid nanoparticle-formulated, nucleoside-modified RNA vaccine BNT162b2 in a 30 μg dose.

Not sure which vaccine that is but I seem to remember the story said Pfizer.

Denton
08-02-2021, 04:11 AM
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8051011/

Not sure which vaccine that is but I seem to remember the story said Pfizer.
No shit. Did you not see my earlier response? I already answered that. Pay attention, kid; you might learn something. :michelle:

1skrewsloose
08-02-2021, 06:50 AM
List of Covid-19 variants. Do they have a crystal ball?

https://truth11.com/2021/08/02/list-of-covid-19-variants-release-dates/

https://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2021/08/list-of-covid-19-variants-release-dates-viral-on-internet-2518374.html

BucketBack
08-02-2021, 08:46 AM
They are just guessing when the strains will appear, and are merely ID'ing them with the Greek alphabet.

I remember someone here posting in the ex BB News Thread that we better brush up on the Greek Alphabet.

juskom95
08-02-2021, 08:49 AM
They are just guessing when the strains will appear, and are merely ID'ing them with the Greek alphabet.

I remember someone here posting in the ex BB News Thread that we better brush up on the Greek Alphabet.

Delta Variant! is scarier than the 'Seasonal Corona.' The Corona virus has been around for a long time, just like the flu and the 'common cold,' so we will never eradicate it. What we can do, and have done, is learn how to better treat it.

The Flu could kill even a healthy person if not treated and ignored, or treated improperly.

KnuteFartne
08-02-2021, 11:41 PM
No shit. Did you not see my earlier response? I already answered that. Pay attention, kid; you might learn something. :michelle:How's your garden going? Mine's doing great. Look....https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210803/63bd30671693f8ac2c0a147ed28a7b2c.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Denton
08-03-2021, 09:10 AM
How's your garden going? Mine's doing great. Look....https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210803/63bd30671693f8ac2c0a147ed28a7b2c.gif

That thar's funny!

Big Ken
08-03-2021, 10:16 AM
The Flu could kill even a healthy person if not treated and ignored, or treated improperly.

What flu? the flu hasn't been around since about March of 2020, pretty much non-existent.

red442joe
08-03-2021, 11:08 AM
What flu? the flu hasn't been around since about March of 2020, pretty much non-existent.

I'm guessing so has/are cancer, mis-adventure, a whole host of other terminal diseases....

Joe

juskom95
08-04-2021, 11:33 AM
In my area, UK HealthCare just issued mandatory vaccines, which covers my company.

So, this is going to be interesting as I won't be forced to get a vaccine or forced to show proof/PHI.

Denton
08-04-2021, 12:53 PM
In my area, UK HealthCare just issued mandatory vaccines, which covers my company.

So, this is going to be interesting as I won't be forced to get a vaccine or forced to show proof/PHI.

I have questions they need to answer, first.

They have no reliable testing for the virus, yet they say it is everywhere. How?

Those who catch the virus have a higher viral load than the nonvaxed. We are told that the kill-shot doesn't stop anyone from getting the virus (that wasn't the point of the shot in the first place) but lessens the symptoms. Considering that they've lied every step of the way, who would I believe this?

Speaking of lies, they demand everyone wears a mask. You know, those worthless items that do no stop viruses. If they'll lie about such an obvious thing, why would I trust them with a kill-shot?

There's something very nefarious about this whole thing and only the terrified Kool-Aid drinkers don't see it.

KnuteFartne
08-04-2021, 12:59 PM

They have no reliable testing for the virus, yet they say it is everywhere. How?

Those who catch the virus have a higher viral load than the nonvaxed. We are told that the kill-shot doesn't stop anyone from getting the virus (that wasn't the point of the shot in the first place) but lessens the symptoms. Considering that they've lied every step of the way, who would I believe this?

Speaking of lies, they demand everyone wears a mask. You know, those worthless items that do no stop viruses. If they'll lie about such an obvious thing, why would I trust them with a kill-shot?

There's something very nefarious about this whole thing and only the terrified Kool-Aid drinkers don't see it.You forgot to mention the powers that be have demonized those of us that are skeptical as "conspiracy whack jobs". If they had our best interests in mind why would they use psyops against us?

Denton
08-04-2021, 01:06 PM
You forgot to mention the powers that be have demonized those of us that are skeptical as "conspiracy whack jobs". If they had our best interests in mind why would they use psyops against us?

True.
Also, why are they "canceling" doctors who dispute the safety and effectiveness of the kill-shot?

Here's more information and it comes from Israel. As you recall, Israel really pushed the kill-shot from the outset. Let's take a look at how well it is working for them:
https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/quick-update-on-the-israeli-vaccine

juskom95
08-04-2021, 01:07 PM

There's something very nefarious about this whole thing and only the terrified Kool-Aid drinkers don't see it.

UKHC pretty much just spewed the same lines everyone else is spewing. I sat through their town hall, and they contradicted themselves several times. Of course they did admit that they would be legally liable for any/all adverse reactions from the vaccine, so . . . . that's interesting. I saved that video to my local system just in case.

They also said that only healthcare workers (those actually in the hospital) had to get it and in the next breath said even those who work off-site (never in a hospital or with a patient) have to get it. I don't think they were paying attention to what they were saying, so . . . my HR and manager are now going to hate me. I suffered through that PC crap show, I listened and read the policy. I'm exempt from the mandatory vaccine per their own policy, so this'll be interesting.

I have a pretty good feeling I am going to be fired soon.

red442joe
08-04-2021, 01:19 PM
If so, I hope yer okay/good with it.^^^

Joe

Denton
08-04-2021, 01:26 PM
UKHC pretty much just spewed the same lines everyone else is spewing. I sat through their town hall, and they contradicted themselves several times. Of course they did admit that they would be legally liable for any/all adverse reactions from the vaccine, so . . . . that's interesting. I saved that video to my local system just in case.

They also said that only healthcare workers (those actually in the hospital) had to get it and in the next breath said even those who work off-site (never in a hospital or with a patient) have to get it. I don't think they were paying attention to what they were saying, so . . . my HR and manager are now going to hate me. I suffered through that PC crap show, I listened and read the policy. I'm exempt from the mandatory vaccine per their own policy, so this'll be interesting.

I have a pretty good feeling I am going to be fired soon.

Did you see this?
https://ourgreaterdestiny.org/2021/08/alberta-court-victory-ends-covid/

Patrick showed up in court the next day and called ‘procedural violation’ to which the judge agreed. Patrick requested adjournment that was declined. Patrick reiterated this was procedural violation at which point Deena Hinshaw’s lawyer spoke up and said “Well your honor, Mr. King is requesting evidence we cannot get”.

CMOH Has No Material Evidence … to provide Mr. King for his defence, which basically means everything Patrick requested in Schedule A i.e. ‘isolation’ of the SARS-COV 2 virus that needs to be 100% isolated in order to base scientific facts on these public health acts, you don’t have material evidence for this, and they said “No.”

This is a really good read!

juskom95
08-04-2021, 01:37 PM
If so, I hope yer okay/good with it.^^^

Joe

I'm not, but I chose my line, and this is it. I'm not against the vaccine (well, hesitant about the mRNA one) but I am %100 against being mandated to get an experimental vaccine when I'm nowhere near patients. If I were around patients, or even if I worked in a hospital, I would probably get it and the Flu vaccine as just part of the job; the same reason why I got other vaccines for going around the world.

If there isn't a real reason to get it, something factual and true, why get it? The speaker in the town hall was just regurgitating the same PC/SJW crap everyone is, and they were filtering our questions (nothing anti-vaccine got in, period).

We'll see how things play out, funnily enough the policy that mandates the vaccine also provides me specifically protection. Of course, the fear of being 'legally liable,' might scare the crap out of my HR too!

BucketBack
08-04-2021, 02:17 PM
There must be a reason why my local PCP isn't giving out the jab.
I have to go to the drug store for that.

juskom95
08-04-2021, 02:34 PM
We'll see how things play out, funnily enough the policy that mandates the vaccine also provides me specifically protection. Of course, the fear of being 'legally liable,' might scare the crap out of my HR too!

Well, looks like I'm gonna be getting fired September 15th, 2021.

Denton
08-04-2021, 02:49 PM
Well, looks like I'm gonna be getting fired September 15th, 2021.
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/legal/legal-eagle-dream-team/

Maybe they know a UK organization that can help.

juskom95
08-04-2021, 03:05 PM
https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/legal/legal-eagle-dream-team/

Maybe they know a UK organization that can help.

UKHC = University of Kentucky HealthCare

Denton
08-04-2021, 03:15 PM
UKHC = University of Kentucky HealthCare

Oh! Well, then there ya go!

juskom95
08-04-2021, 03:17 PM
Oh! Well, then there ya go!

I reached out to this company, they were looking for cases like mine.

Liberty Counsel
LC.org/vaccine

Really, I was losing my job in 12-18 months anyway, since UKHC replaced our whole company with a digital service, so this just means I'm losing my job a little earlier. Kind of hard to threaten someone with being fired when you already told them their job is going away.

Inor
08-04-2021, 03:57 PM
I reached out to this company, they were looking for cases like mine.

Liberty Counsel
LC.org/vaccine

Really, I was losing my job in 12-18 months anyway, since UKHC replaced our whole company with a digital service, so this just means I'm losing my job a little earlier. Kind of hard to threaten someone with being fired when you already told them their job is going away.

With your background and doing what you do, just get your poop in a group to go independent. It will take a year or two to get your name/reputation spread around, but once you get 2 or more clients lined up wanting your expertise, it does not matter what their official HR policy is; those rules do not apply to you when you have the skills they need. And when you are negotiating the contract be sure to make that point well understood.

(Sometimes just saying a firm "No" on bullshit policies is worth a few extra dollars in your pocket too. HR/IT management types have a retard gene; they think you must be REALLY talented to be able to get away with standing up to them firmly but politely and it makes them want you all the more.)

MountainGirl
08-04-2021, 05:21 PM
My understanding is, simplified, that DNA tells the cell what to become, and RNA tells the cell how to do it.

As previous vaccines were all DNA based, and the C19 vax is mRNA based, the big problem now is our own natural antibody formation is out of whack, because the 'how' instructions have been overwritten by the mRNA vax.

If that ^^^ is not accurate, please let me know.

If it IS accurate though, that explains why there's such a panic to get everyone masked up/locked down again. Yes, also for control the sheep plan.... but if 180 million vaxxed Americans have now lost the ability to create natural antibodies to fight the variants and anything else that comes along??? Oh brother, the hell enroute is unfathomable.

juskom95
08-04-2021, 07:07 PM
With your background and doing what you do, just get your poop in a group to go independent. It will take a year or two to get your name/reputation spread around, but once you get 2 or more clients lined up wanting your expertise, it does not matter what their official HR policy is; those rules do not apply to you when you have the skills they need. And when you are negotiating the contract be sure to make that point well understood.
You're not the first person to tell me that, and I'm pretty sure you've told me that before!
I'm seriously thinking about it this time, especially with all the insanity!

(Sometimes just saying a firm "No" on bullshit policies is worth a few extra dollars in your pocket too. HR/IT management types have a retard gene; they think you must be REALLY talented to be able to get away with standing up to them firmly but politely and it makes them want you all the more.)

'Retard Gene,' . . . . that one's gonna get me in trouble.

Mad Trapper
08-04-2021, 07:07 PM
My understanding is, simplified, that DNA tells the cell what to become, and RNA tells the cell how to do it.

As previous vaccines were all DNA based, and the C19 vax is mRNA based, the big problem now is our own natural antibody formation is out of whack, because the 'how' instructions have been overwritten by the mRNA vax.

If that ^^^ is not accurate, please let me know.

If it IS accurate though, that explains why there's such a panic to get everyone masked up/locked down again. Yes, also for control the sheep plan.... but if 180 million vaxxed Americans have now lost the ability to create natural antibodies to fight the variants and anything else that comes along??? Oh brother, the hell enroute is unfathomable.

MG, your questions got Me doing some reading. It's been a while since I did Biochemistry.........

First thing you need to understand is how protein synthesis occurs in eukaryotic cells; that is 1) transcription (DNA code to mRNA code, in cell nucleus) and 2) translation (mRNA code to protein amino acid sequence) in cell cytoplasm.

A good reference:

https://basicbiology.net/micro/genetics/transcription-and-translation

The idea is get a portion of synthetic mRNA, that codes for viral protein(s) inside the cytoplasm of cells, so that it then will be expressed using the cells translation machinery into a viral protein.

The resulting viral protein, hopefully gets recognized as foreign material by your immune systems cells and an immune response is triggered.

In this case they chose the "Spike protein" to elicit immune response. The spike protein is the one that sticks out of the Covid-19 viral sphere. Great in theory but harder in practice.

I found some references and journal articles too that just scratch the surface of putting some of the practice to work. The first one is pretty simplified and worth a read. I don't have access to the scientific literature that I once did.

I hope I have not been confusing in my explanation?

1) Inside the new mRNA vaccines for COVID-19
How the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines work to prime the human immune system to fight SARS-CoV-2

https://www.umassmed.edu/news/news-archives/2020/12/inside-the-new-mrna-vaccines-for-covid-19/

2) Design of in vitro Transcribed mRNA Vectors for Research and Therapy

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31118121/

3) Nanotechnologies in delivery of mRNA therapeutics using nonviral vector-based delivery systems

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28094775/

4) Evading innate immunity in nonviral mRNA delivery: don’t shoot the messenger

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1359644615002809?via%3Dihub

MountainGirl
08-04-2021, 07:46 PM
MG, your questions got Me doing some reading. It's been a while since I did Biochemistry.........

First thing you need to understand is how protein synthesis occurs in eukaryotic cells; that is 1) transcription (DNA code to mRNA code, in cell nucleus) and 2) translation (mRNA code to protein amino acid sequence) in cell cytoplasm.

A good reference:

https://basicbiology.net/micro/genetics/transcription-and-translation

The idea is get a portion of synthetic mRNA, that codes for viral protein(s) inside the cytoplasm of cells, so that it then will be expressed using the cells translation machinery into a viral protein.

The resulting viral protein, hopefully gets recognized as foreign material by your immune systems cells and an immune response is triggered.

In this case they chose the "Spike protein" to elicit immune response. The spike protein is the one that sticks out of the Covid-19 viral sphere. Great in theory but harder in practice.

I found some references and journal articles too that just scratch the surface of putting some of the practice to work. The first one is pretty simplified and worth a read. I don't have access to the scientific literature that I once did.

I hope I have not been confusing in my explanation?

1) Inside the new mRNA vaccines for COVID-19
How the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines work to prime the human immune system to fight SARS-CoV-2

https://www.umassmed.edu/news/news-archives/2020/12/inside-the-new-mrna-vaccines-for-covid-19/

2) Design of in vitro Transcribed mRNA Vectors for Research and Therapy

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31118121/

3) Nanotechnologies in delivery of mRNA therapeutics using nonviral vector-based delivery systems

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28094775/

4) Evading innate immunity in nonviral mRNA delivery: don’t shoot the messenger

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1359644615002809?via%3Dihub

Thanks for this MT, haven't read the links yet but I will. From your post, it sounds like my understanding was off base, and there's no overwriting of 'how' occurring whatsoever. Good. Is the hesitation re it being RNA based because of the little experimental success previously with mRNA's ? Unless there's another biological-altering reason, one could just wait until the vax dissipates - to be back to a pre-vax state. Hmmm...do synthetic vaccines dissipate? I wonder.

MountainGirl
08-04-2021, 08:43 PM
Here's a screenshot of a comment just now on a Fox article re military Vax requirement -

If true, there's reason enough to not vax right there.

Mad Trapper
08-04-2021, 09:07 PM
Thanks for this MT, haven't read the links yet but I will. From your post, it sounds like my understanding was off base, and there's no overwriting of 'how' occurring whatsoever. Good. Is the hesitation re it being RNA based because of the little experimental success previously with mRNA's ? Unless there's another biological-altering reason, one could just wait until the vax dissipates - to be back to a pre-vax state. Hmmm...do synthetic vaccines dissipate? I wonder.

Once your body has an immune response to an antigen, several types of cells work together to make antibodies which will "stick" to the antigen and help identify it as foreign and an invader.

In the case of the current vaccines the chosen antigen is the "spike protein. The immune cells are: macrophages, helper T-cells, B-cells, B memory cells, and plasma cells which produce the specific antibodies. Some of the B memory cells will persist/are long lived and always recognize the specific antigen; that is a simplified explanation of acquired immunity.

A more detailed, but still simplified, reference of immune system response (2/ 2020):

https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000821.htm

For some vaccines the immunity will weaken over time, or require repeat doses to give adequate immunity. That is why you need to get "booster" shots for tetanus, and presumably why several of the Covid-19 vaccines recommend two does. The pathogen may also change and alter the specific antigen so it is no longer recognized by the B memory cells. Examples are different "strains" of the common "flu".

As the current Kung Flu vaccines are still experimental it is most likely unknown how long/strong immunity will last, and/or if it will recognize different "strains" of antigens. Along with possible side effects.

Mad Trapper
08-04-2021, 09:30 PM
Here's a screenshot of a comment just now on a Fox article re military Vax requirement -

If true, there's reason enough to not vax right there.

One of the challenges with these mRNA vaccines is how to deliver the synthetic mRNA to the cell, and which cells to target? Further to work, the mRNA has to get inside a cell to it's cytoplasm.

Normally your body would mount an immune response to foreign mRNA.

I'm not sure how they accomplish this feat? I suspect the chemical mentioned helps to encapsulate and/or deliver the mRNA to the cell. However, the listed chemicals given for all three vaccines used in the USA do not mention that compound. That's if you can believe their own list..

Me, I have not been jabbed and don't see it in my future.

Inor
08-05-2021, 12:10 AM
One of the challenges with these mRNA vaccines is how to deliver the synthetic mRNA to the cell, and which cells to target? Further to work, the mRNA has to get inside a cell to it's cytoplasm.

Normally your body would mount an immune response to foreign mRNA.

I'm not sure how they accomplish this feat? I suspect the chemical mentioned helps to encapsulate and/or deliver the mRNA to the cell. However, the listed chemicals given for all three vaccines used in the USA do not mention that compound. That's if you can believe their own list..

Me, I have not been jabbed and don't see it in my future.

So, forgive my stupidity, but your very complete description begs the idiot question:

Could the "science juice" they came up with for this vax somehow affect (I.E. break) the "science juice" they might come up with for the next (possibly much worse) illness?

Mad Trapper
08-05-2021, 12:57 AM
So, forgive my stupidity, but your very complete description begs the idiot question:

Could the "science juice" they came up with for this vax somehow affect (I.E. break) the "science juice" they might come up with for the next (possibly much worse) illness?

You mean two variations of virus and two vaccines? If so I think it would just like the seasonal flu vaccines, you'd need a slightly different vaccine for the second one.

But sometimes acquired immunity for one pathogen works with another too. Not vaccines, but a couple hundred years ago they figured out a case of cowpox, would protect you from smallpox.

It think they could do better than the vaccines they have out now, as it seems too many vaccinated people are still getting the Kung Flu. That is unless this virus changes quickly into different strains. And also they seem to be full of crap with this Delta variant scare, because most tests can't distinguish the strains.

One more thought, maybe they don't want the vaccines to be really effective, because then they/governments would not be to impose all their bullshit restrictions; it's about control.

I did read someplace that people who had natural immunity by having contracted the virus, had much stronger protection from reinfection. Supposedly they had actually did tests to determine what levels of various cells and substances were in their blood. Can't remember where this was, and would not be surprised if true, that the information would not get buried/squelched.

EDIT: Just read this interesting piece, not sure how true/valid it is?

https://uafreport.com/tdlittlepage/fully-vaxxed-people-are-spreading-covid-variants-with-high-viral-loads/

Sasquatch
08-05-2021, 02:13 AM
It's the same vaccine. Yet Dems were against and now they are for it. This video pretty much sums up their hypocrisy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8vRMYwmT4U

Inor
08-05-2021, 03:03 AM
You mean two variations of virus and two vaccines? If so I think it would just like the seasonal flu vaccines, you'd need a slightly different vaccine for the second one.

But sometimes acquired immunity for one pathogen works with another too. Not vaccines, but a couple hundred years ago they figured out a case of cowpox, would protect you from smallpox.

It think they could do better than the vaccines they have out now, as it seems too many vaccinated people are still getting the Kung Flu. That is unless this virus changes quickly into different strains. And also they seem to be full of crap with this Delta variant scare, because most tests can't distinguish the strains.

One more thought, maybe they don't want the vaccines to be really effective, because then they/governments would not be to impose all their bullshit restrictions; it's about control.

I did read someplace that people who had natural immunity by having contracted the virus, had much stronger protection from reinfection. Supposedly they had actually did tests to determine what levels of various cells and substances were in their blood. Can't remember where this was, and would not be surprised if true, that the information would not get buried/squelched.

EDIT: Just read this interesting piece, not sure how true/valid it is?

https://uafreport.com/tdlittlepage/fully-vaxxed-people-are-spreading-covid-variants-with-high-viral-loads/

Mine was even a simpler question that that... Could this vax possibly prevent a future vax for some unrelated disease from working? In other words, we protect ourselves against the kung flu (which really is not too dangerous for most) and have a vax for a much more serious disease (something like the Black Death) not work in the future because of the kung flu vax?

Slippy
08-05-2021, 06:16 AM
Mine was even a simpler question that that... Could this vax possibly prevent a future vax for some unrelated disease from working? In other words, we protect ourselves against the kung flu (which really is not too dangerous for most) and have a vax for a much more serious disease (something like the Black Death) not work in the future because of the kung flu vax?

While shopping for a new custom Beret at Tin Foil Hats R Us, I thought the same thing.

Seriously, I do not believe anything the media or the government reports on this COVID 19 thingy. This whole thing reeks of lies, hypocrisy, wealth distribution and taxation strategy.

And I think that too many synthetic things that we introduce into our bloodstream cannot all be good...

juskom95
08-05-2021, 06:29 AM

My only real concern is the Pfizer vaccine, we just don't know enough about mRNA vaccines long-term.

I like the Johnson & Johnson one, that is pretty much the same technology which is behind the Flu vaccine. Of course, that is why they are also less effective.

Unfortunately the J&J vaccine is like a unicorn here in KY, and I don't trust the Moderna or Pfizer ones.

Prepared One
08-05-2021, 07:06 AM
My only real concern is the Pfizer vaccine, we just don't know enough about mRNA vaccines long-term.

I like the Johnson & Johnson one, that is pretty much the same technology which is behind the Flu vaccine. Of course, that is why they are also less effective.

Unfortunately the J&J vaccine is like a unicorn here in KY, and I don't trust the Moderna or Pfizer ones.

I don't trust anything the government says anymore. Lie after lie. First the jab isn't safe, then the socialist take power and now all of a sudden it's safe. Masks don't work, then they do work, then two will work. If you get the jab you don't have to mask up, Oooops, now you do have to mask up. Ohhh, now you may have to take a booster, and on and on.

It's the government as whole, that's the real problem. We no longer have a republic. It is a socialist bastard out of hell that is quickly moving to a tyrannical dictatorship in the mode of China or Russia. The damn needs to break, a finger in the hole will no longer suffice.

juskom95
08-05-2021, 07:10 AM
I don't trust anything the government says anymore. Lie after lie. First the jab isn't safe, then the socialist take power and now all of a sudden it's safe. Masks don't work, then they do work, then two will work. If you get the jab you don't have to mask up, Oooops, now you do have to mask up. Ohhh, now you may have to take a booster, and on and on.

It's the government as whole, that's the real problem. We no longer have a republic. It is a socialist bastard out of hell that is quickly moving to a tyrannical dictatorship in the mode of China or Russia. The damn needs to break, a finger in the hole will no longer suffice.

The J&J is pretty much the same as the Flu vaccine; it is about useless, doesn't do much and isn't harmful. I did my own research, I don't trust government at all either, but I do trust the technology.

Every wonder why the J&J was pulled from the market so quickly? It is the only vaccine that is probably normal, safe and shows how ridiculous all this COVID1984 stuff is.

I'll probably get the J&J if it is ever available here in KY, but I don't see that happening before I'm fired. My staff meeting is going to be interesting as hell today!

MountainGirl
08-05-2021, 07:30 AM

By "same technology" did you mean they did NOT use synthetic mRNA?

btw, saw a media blurb that Pfizer was offering free vaxes to those who unfortunately took the J&J shot. Pffft.

MountainGirl
08-05-2021, 07:36 AM
The J&J is pretty much the same as the Flu vaccine; it is about useless, doesn't do much and isn't harmful. I did my own research, I don't trust government at all either, but I do trust the technology.

Every wonder why the J&J was pulled from the market so quickly? It is the only vaccine that is probably normal, safe and shows how ridiculous all this COVID1984 stuff is.

I'll probably get the J&J if it is ever available here in KY, but I don't see that happening before I'm fired. My staff meeting is going to be interesting as hell today!

We were posting same time, agree with all.
Kinda like what happened with hydroxy chloriquine. It interfered with their control.

juskom95
08-05-2021, 07:53 AM

btw, saw a media blurb that Pfizer was offering free vaxes to those who unfortunately took the J&J shot. Pffft.

From my reading, it is a vector based vaccine, which is the same technology the Flu vaccine uses. This means it is not nearly as effective, but it is also tried and true technology* My concerns were over the new technology used in the Pfizer vaccine (and I believe the Moderna vaccine) I am hesitant of new technology being pushed, especially when those who questioned are silenced.

*I know the flu vaccine is garbage at effectiveness, but that is the nature of a vector based vaccine. In my view, a vaccine with an extremely low risk of complications against a virus with an extremely low morbidity rate should be sufficient.

We were posting same time, agree with all.
Kinda like what happened with hydroxy chloriquine. It interfered with their control.

Yup. My company (and our customer) are pushing the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine HARD and I sat through an hour+ of nothing but PC/SJW bullshit during the townhall. They also contradicted themselves several times. I saved the video and its upon YouTube as well.

My HR department, and management, are currently angry with me for point this out. I am just playing 'dumb, confused and worried,' right now. I "Just don't know what the standards are, since they keep changing!"

They're going to fire me, I know that and I'm sure I'll get an ear full today during our staff/team meeting but its hard to use termination as a threat when one was already told they were being fired/layed off in 18 months (or less) when the company drastically downsizes.

Another note, Baptist health (our leading competitor) has had protests today over the vaccine edict.

MountainGirl
08-05-2021, 08:26 AM
From my reading, it is a vector based vaccine, which is the same technology the Flu vaccine uses. This means it is not nearly as effective, but it is also tried and true technology* My concerns were over the new technology used in the Pfizer vaccine (and I believe the Moderna vaccine) I am hesitant of new technology being pushed, especially when those who questioned are silenced.

*I know the flu vaccine is garbage at effectiveness, but that is the nature of a vector based vaccine. In my view, a vaccine with an extremely low risk of complications against a virus with an extremely low morbidity rate should be sufficient.

Yup. My company (and our customer) are pushing the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine HARD and I sat through an hour+ of nothing but PC/SJW bullshit during the townhall. They also contradicted themselves several times. I saved the video and its upon YouTube as well.

My HR department, and management, are currently angry with me for point this out. I am just playing 'dumb, confused and worried,' right now. I "Just don't know what the standards are, since they keep changing!"

They're going to fire me, I know that and I'm sure I'll get an ear full today during our staff/team meeting but its hard to use termination as a threat when one was already told they were being fired/layed off in 18 months (or less) when the company drastically downsizes.

Another note, Baptist health (our leading competitor) has had protests today over the vaccine edict.

Best wishes re your work situation.

Tiny part of me thinks to get a J&J jab, as a pre-emptive measure, NOT re virus protection but for the inevitable (and already enroute) 'show me your papers'. But then I think nope, a J&J vax won't be accepted.
That's already happening in the UK (England). Certain venues accept entrance only with proof of one maker's vax but not another's. It's interesting to watch this unfold over there, they're having a helluva time, worse than us at the moment, but still informative.

juskom95
08-05-2021, 08:34 AM
Best wishes re your work situation.
Appreciate it, and it will work out. I knew this was coming already, this just gives me the chance to drive a bunch of Leftist managers, HR specialists, Lawyers and doctors up the wall on my way out. My job was being eliminated regardless, so . . . what threat do they have?

Plus, being a non-profit, I can request a FOIA from them, and I might just do that when I leave. Since I know their internal structure, know the vulnerabilities, I can/could tailor the FOIA specifically to what I know they have.

Tiny part of me thinks to get a J&J jab, as a pre-emptive measure, NOT re virus protection but for the inevitable (and already enroute) 'show me your papers'. But then I think nope, a J&J vax won't be accepted.
That's already happening in the UK (England). Certain venues accept entrance only with proof of one maker's vax but not another's. It's interesting to watch this unfold over there, they're having a helluva time, worse than us at the moment, but still informative.

Now that the J&J is back in Kentucky, I'm tracking it down to get it, but it is very hard to find. I'm looking to drive 45 minutes just to find a pharmacy with one, thankfully that is in the same direction as my family so I'm just going to see them.

The J&J is kinda like the Flu vaccine, it helps in conjunction with proper hygiene, proper eating habits (which I don't have!) and does not contain experimental mRNA etc. That one doesn't worry me.

Now the Pfizer 'vaccine,' scares me all to hell, we just don't know enough about mRNA vaccines yet. They might be the great miracle or a precursor to the zombie apocalypse!

MountainGirl
08-05-2021, 08:44 AM
The J&J ... does not contain experimental mRNA etc....

Are you 100% positive about this? If so, I'm in.
For the same reason I got my carry permit.
I can see what's coming.

Denton
08-05-2021, 08:49 AM
Covid Outbreak Hits Carnival Cruise Despite Every Guest and Staff Member Being ‘Vaccinated’
https://thelibertydaily.com/covid-outbreak-hits-carnival-cruise-despite-every-guest-and-staff-member-being-vaccinated/

All of the passengers took the jab.

juskom95
08-05-2021, 08:51 AM
I can see what's coming.

From what I'm reading, yes.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines.html
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/janssen.html

Then this:
https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/91604

The Johnson & Johnson vaccine uses a proprietary AdVac platform, made up of a recombinant human adenovirus (adv26). It's the same platform used in the company's Ebola virus vaccine (which is approved in Europe) and its investigational Zika, RSV, and HIV vaccines.

MountainGirl
08-05-2021, 09:01 AM
From what I'm reading, yes.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines.html
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/janssen.html

Then this:
https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/91604

You know what would be good data to know?

Rather than the low effectiveness of J&J vax re cases - tell me of those aleady vaxed, who later ended up in the hospital or died, which vax did they have.

juskom95
08-05-2021, 09:14 AM
You know what would be good data to know?

Rather than the low effectiveness of J&J vax re cases - tell me of those aleady vaxed, who later ended up in the hospital or died, which vax did they have.

From my understanding, vector based vaccines are not very effective, that is why I mentioned it in conjunction with proper hygiene and diet. Kind of like the Flu vaccine. The vaccine isn't really good for much, but if combined with other items, it might be enough to bring you to a near %0 infection rate. Of course, COVID-19 isn't a world ender virus either, so . . . I put this in the same category as increasing my garlic intake to remain healthy during Flu season.

MountainGirl
08-05-2021, 09:15 AM
Wow, just read the medpage link. Very helpful.
And it's the AstraZeneca/Oxford vax that Brit venues are rejecting..as insufficient.

MountainGirl
08-05-2021, 09:20 AM
From my understanding, vector based vaccines are not very effective, that is why I mentioned it in conjunction with proper hygiene and diet. Kind of like the Flu vaccine. The vaccine isn't really good for much, but if combined with other items, it might be enough to bring you to a near %0 infection rate. Of course, COVID-19 isn't a world ender virus either, so . . . I put this in the same category as increasing my garlic intake to remain healthy during Flu season.

But it would get me a proof of vax card. :bounce:

juskom95
08-05-2021, 09:26 AM

EXACTLY which is why I thought I would share it. I have a feeling we're all going to need to show 'papers,' before long, and if we all 'buck the system,' we'll have problems with logistics.

WWII is an interesting part of history to read and study, especially the Nazi/Russia occupied parts of Europe.

Kusa
08-05-2021, 09:27 AM
I can see what's coming.

I got the J&J jab to avoid having to get one of the mRNA jabs.

I’m not concerned about COVID-19 or the J&J shot. I am concerned about mRNA shots. Now, I don’t have to worry about them.

MountainGirl
08-05-2021, 09:33 AM
I got the J&J jab to avoid having to get one of the mRNA jabs.

I’m not concerned about COVID-19 or the J&J shot. I am concerned about mRNA shots. Now, I don’t have to worry about them.

Until the J&J shot is deemed insufficient.

juskom95
08-05-2021, 09:39 AM

It probably will be, honestly. I think our CEO spent only a few minutes talking about the J&J being 'accepted,' right now and moved on ASAP.

This is a link to our townhall for anyone who wants to suffer through that. It is pretty much %100 wokism/PC/SJW bull.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y67rH5go7mw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y67rH5go7mw

Kusa
08-05-2021, 09:50 AM

By then I won’t care. I needed a vax card for one important thing. That thing will no longer exist very soon. After that, I can tell everyone to kiss my vax.

MountainGirl
08-05-2021, 10:01 AM
By then I won’t care. I needed a vax card for one important thing. That thing will no longer exist very soon. After that, I can tell everyone to kiss my vax.

I hear that. :thumb:

Here's something else I see coming.

You know these signs in stores?
IT IS A CRIME TO PURCHASE TOBACCO FOR MINORS
IT IS A FELONY TO PURCHASE ALCOHOL FOR MINORS

Coming soon, in stores that require proof of vax for customers:
IT IS ILLEGAL TO PURCHASE FOOD OR ANY ITEM FOR NON-VAXXED PERSONS.

You heard it here first.

juskom95
08-05-2021, 10:23 AM
I hear that. :thumb:

Here's something else I see coming.

You know these signs in stores?
IT IS A CRIME TO PURCHASE TOBACCO FOR MINORS
IT IS A FELONY TO PURCHASE ALCOHOL FOR MINORS

Coming soon, in stores that require proof of vax for customers:
IT IS ILLEGAL TO PURCHASE FOOD OR ANY ITEM FOR NON-VAXXED PERSONS.

You heard it here first.
https://i.imgur.com/vFrQ06j.png

Mad Trapper
08-05-2021, 10:26 AM

All use synthetic mRNA. The Covid gene for "spike" protein was identified. Various ways to make/amplify the amount of this specific mRNA. The mRNA also has to be modified so it can used by cell ribosomes. The regulation of protein synthesis in a cell is VERY complex, at occurs at many places/levels. I doubt all of the vaccines use the exact same synthetic mRNA.

There have been reports of people who died from the jab, being full of spike protein. Unclear if this was from the vaccine, or both vaccine and later exposure to covid. Well documented that jabbed people "shed" the spike protein. So is spike protein over expressed in the vaccinated?

The J + J vaccine they inserted the mRNA into an attenuated adenovirus virus. The virus is the mRNA delivery system.

I'm not sure of the mechcanisim of how Both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines get the mRNA into the cells.

Here is a breakdown of the three COVID vaccines and their ingredients:

Pfizer Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Pfizer vaccine is:
mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2
[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-
phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium
phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.
The Pfizer vaccine does not contain eggs, preservatives, or latex.

Moderna Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Moderna vaccine is:
Messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000
dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]),
tromethamine,tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose.
The Moderna vaccine does not contain eggs, preservatives, or latex.

Johnson & Johnson Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is:
Recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein,
citric acid monohydrate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2 hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD),
polysorbate-80, sodium chloride.
The Johnson & Johnson vaccine does not contain eggs, preservatives, or latex.

juskom95
08-05-2021, 10:32 AM
All use synthetic mRNA. The Covid gene for "spike" protein was identified. Various ways to make/amplify the amount of this specific mRNA. The mRNA also has to be modified so it can used by cell ribosomes. The regulation of protein synthesis in a cell is VERY complex, at occurs at many places/levels. I doubt all of the vaccines use the exact same synthetic mRNA.

There have been reports of people who died from the jab, being full of spike protein. Unclear if this was from the vaccine, or both vaccine and later exposure to covid. Well documented that jabbed people "shed" the spike protein. So is spike protein over expressed in the vaccinated?

The J + J vaccine they inserted the mRNA into an attenuated adenovirus virus. The virus is the mRNA delivery system.

Link? Seriously, because when I did digging, the mRNA is only mention anywhere as part of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine, even on the non-supporting sites. That has been the key difference with the J&J vaccine, the delivery method.

EDIT:
Another link I just found.

https://www.vcuhealth.org/news/covid-19/johnson-and-johnson-vaccine-how-is-it-different

Mad Trapper
08-05-2021, 10:33 AM

There will soon be a blackmarket for "vax cards"

juskom95
08-05-2021, 10:35 AM
There will soon be a blackmarket for "vax cards"

No, but 'Novelty Cards,' for things like cosplay and halloween could become very popular.

Mad Trapper
08-05-2021, 10:35 AM
Link? Seriously, because when I did digging, the mRNA is only mention anywhere as part of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccine, even on the non-supporting sites. That has been the key difference with the J&J vaccine, the delivery method.

EDIT:
Another link I just found.

https://www.vcuhealth.org/news/covid-19/johnson-and-johnson-vaccine-how-is-it-different

All of this mRNA is synthetic.

The coding sequence for the spike protein was identified, then a complimentary mRNA sequence is made, then modified. This mRNA not only has coding regions that get translated into spike protein, but other "goodies" on both ends. Some are required for mRNA translation, and/or to be inserted into an attenuated delivery virus. Some may effect regulation of protein synthesis/translation from this mRNA

The one in the J + J vaccine got then put into an adenovirus.

https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/Covid-19-Knowledge-Base/Vaccine-Ingredients

juskom95
08-05-2021, 10:43 AM
https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/Covid-19-Knowledge-Base/Vaccine-Ingredients

No mRNA there, that's my point. Both the Pfizer and Moderna have it, it is in the first line of ingredients.

The Adenovirus is not the same as an mRNA vaccine; I believe this is the same technology used in the TB vaccines. It is also used in some Flu vaccines.

I'm not trying to push anyone into a vaccine, but at the same time I'm not going to assume something I cannot find proof of.

Mad Trapper
08-05-2021, 10:49 AM
No, but 'Novelty Cards,' for things like cosplay and halloween could become very popular.

If the gov pushes vax, and vax cards, the fake cards will soon follow.

juskom95
08-05-2021, 10:55 AM
If the gov pushes vax, and vax cards, the fake cards will soon follow.

They already are actually. I stumbled down that rabbit hole yesterday during my normal security reading. The FBI has been going after people selling fake cards, even going so far as restricting the sale of the blank cards.

They are technically limited to healthcare professionals, but I've done plenty form ordering over the years, and the forms are not really regulated significantly. Forms are used by so many organizations and all levels, it isn't really possible to regulate them efficiently. I could probably order a box of them at/to/through work and no one would bat an eye because we deal with medical billing and support UKHC.

MountainGirl
08-05-2021, 11:04 AM
I'm still watching your meeting vid juskom, but had to stop to post this:

After a Q about being on a crowded elevator (41:50), the speaker said they're "working on a plan so you can identify who around you is vaccinated".

WTF???

Back to watching.
Are you the guy in the white shirt way in the back?

Also at 48:20 (and later) the guy said J&J vax is available there now.

I'll be editing into this, so don't reply yet.

The good stuff re J&J starts at 53:30
Actually from 53:30 on is worth watching.

Done. Thanks for posting this. I like non-MSM info, regardless of slant.
Found it hilarious though, that the Drs who walked up to the mike, took off their masks, leaned over and inhaled the previous speaker's spew.

Ok, done editing in.

juskom95
08-05-2021, 11:10 AM
I'm still watching your meeting vid juskom, but had to stop to post this:

After a Q about being on a crowded elevator, the speaker said they're "working on a plan so you can identify who around you is vaccinated".

WTF???

Back to watching.

UKHC, like many hospitals, has ID cards. They have had, for a long time now, a 'Flu Vaccine Card,' which one has to wear; he shows it at one point. Now, the cards is cake to counterfeit, but I also helped setup card/ID printers, so my 'easy,' may not be everyone's. (I've designed ID cards, printed them etc)

None of my questions were posted on the screen.

Are you the guy in the white shirt way in the back?
LMAO, no, I detest those townhalls, and I won't go into that hospital unless I'm dying! Besides, I'm not that important or well known by Newman.

Mad Trapper
08-05-2021, 11:11 AM
No mRNA there, that's my point. Both the Pfizer and Moderna have it, it is in the first line of ingredients.

The Adenovirus is not the same as an mRNA vaccine; I believe this is the same technology used in the TB vaccines. It is also used in some Flu vaccines.

I'm not trying to push anyone into a vaccine, but at the same time I'm not going to assume something I cannot find proof of.

You don't understand the biochemistry/molecular biology.

https://fac.ksu.edu.sa/sites/default/files/lecture_6-_virus_replication_cycle.pdf

Adenovirus genome is double strand DNA.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/adenovirus-genome

In the J + J vax, the synthetic mRNA is manipulated with reverse transcriptase, into a complimentary DNA sequence, that sequence is then inserted into the adenovirus DNA/genome. So technically "not mRNA" vaccine , but result is human cells infected with the modified adenovirus, still express the spike protein from a technology that uses syntheitc mRNA

e.g. "Recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein,

Mad Trapper
08-05-2021, 11:13 AM
They already are actually. I stumbled down that rabbit hole yesterday during my normal security reading. The FBI has been going after people selling fake cards, even going so far as restricting the sale of the blank cards.

They are technically limited to healthcare professionals, but I've done plenty form ordering over the years, and the forms are not really regulated significantly. Forms are used by so many organizations and all levels, it isn't really possible to regulate them efficiently. I could probably order a box of them at/to/through work and no one would bat an eye because we deal with medical billing and support UKHC.

Send me a few blank cards but don't tell the FBI..........just kidding

juskom95
08-05-2021, 11:21 AM

https://fac.ksu.edu.sa/sites/default/files/lecture_6-_virus_replication_cycle.pdf

In the J + J vax, the synthetic mRNA is manipulated with reverse transcriptase, into a complimentary DNA sequence, that sequence is then inserted into the adenovirus DNA/genome. So technically "not mRNA" vaccine , but result is human cells infected with the modified adenovirus, still express the spike protein from a technology that uses syntheitc mRNA

e.g. "Recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein,

I understand your point, what I am stating is that you are factually incorrect and mixing things up. mRNA vaccines have not been approved before, but the Adenovirus method has. In fact I have received one before (when I was in the Army, for deployments) so not everything you're stating is %100 true.

There are only two mRNA vaccines, the Pfizer and the Moderna one. The J&J is not an mRNA vaccine, and you are conflating terms. mRNA details the delivery system, not any changes to RNA.

I get your points, but what I'm saying is that you are conflating terms, period. Adenovirus IS NOT an mRNA vaccine, it never has been and it has been used for quite a long time.

Guess what? Anyone who has received a TB vaccine has received an Adenovirus vaccine. I've received one, many have actually.

Now if you're claiming that any vaccine that in any way touches your RNA is deadly, or unknown, that is a very different argument.

Denton
08-05-2021, 12:05 PM
OK, hot shots; what about this concept:
https://www.chemistryworld.com/news/protein-based-covid-19-vaccines-could-overshadow-rivals/4012450.article

Yet protein-based vaccines are well established, and will likely work. The most advanced for Covid-19 is from Novavax, based on the entire Sars-CoV-2 spike protein plus an immune system-activating adjuvant. However, perfecting a production system for the spike protein is challenging.

The lead vaccines, which have garnered the lion’s share of attention and funding, were not selected because they’re the best, says Nikolai Petrovsky of Flinders University in Adelaide, Australia. ‘They were just the technologies that were sitting there back in February that governments jumped on,’ he says. Faster is not necessarily better, he warns.

Most protein-based vaccines for Covid-19 employ recombinant versions of the spike protein (or parts of it), which tutors the immune system against wild virus. This works with an adjuvant, a compound that puts frontline immune cells on battle alert, thus mustering a robust immune response to the protein antigen.

MountainGirl
08-05-2021, 12:14 PM

Well hell.
What I hear you saying is Pf & M uses mRNA, and J&J uses an altered mRNA that hides in the adenovirus/DNA genome. Is that right?

Wait. "...complimentary DNA sequence". So, if the concerning aspect of mRNA has been altered out.. would there still be a problem?

Mad Trapper
08-05-2021, 12:18 PM
OK, hot shots; what about this concept:
https://www.chemistryworld.com/news/protein-based-covid-19-vaccines-could-overshadow-rivals/4012450.article

Those vaccines should work and not involve any nucleic acids.

Big pharma/CDC/FDA would not approve

Mad Trapper
08-05-2021, 12:22 PM
Well hell.
What I hear you saying is Pf & M uses mRNA, and J&J uses an altered mRNA that hides in the adenovirus/DNA genome. Is that right?

Wait. "...complimentary DNA sequence". So, if the concerning aspect of mRNA has been altered out.. would there still be a problem?

J + J uses the mRNA as a template to make a double stand DNA to insert into the adenovirus. I could see problems in how much spike is produced.

juskom95
08-05-2021, 12:32 PM
Well hell.

There is actually quite a bit of documentation out there on adenoviruses (that is the common cold by the way) and their use as delivery vectors. I have found articles going back to 1995, so that wouldn't be 'contaminated,' by PC WOKENESS as much. Do some reading on it, and figure out if you're comfortable or not.

For myself, the J&J doesn't worry me, especially since I've had at least two adenovirus based delivery vaccines already because of the military, but you need to make up your own mind . . . . despite Mad Trapper and myself going back and forth!

MountainGirl
08-05-2021, 12:36 PM
J + J uses the mRNA as a template to make a double stand DNA to insert into the adenovirus. I could see problems in how much spike is produced.

Ah. Got it. The penny has dropped. :thumb:

No 'show me your papers' for me. No fake proof or 'novelty' card either. This is one hill I'd die on. :)

MountainGirl
08-05-2021, 12:53 PM
There is actually quite a bit of documentation out there on adenoviruses (that is the common cold by the way) and their use as delivery vectors. I have found articles going back to 1995, so that wouldn't be 'contaminated,' by PC WOKENESS as much. Do some reading on it, and figure out if you're comfortable or not.

For myself, the J&J doesn't worry me, especially since I've had at least two adenovirus based delivery vaccines already because of the military, but you need to make up your own mind . . . . despite Mad Trapper and myself going back and forth!

I am, I have, and watching you and MT has been a pleasure.

Other than childhood vacs decades ago, I've had nothing at all; and no meds or prescriptions. The occasional flu but not for years; colds last 3 days, if that. Seems I've been blessed with a good natural immunity system. Think I'll just stay with that.

Funny story: I decided to get a full physical/labs done when I turned 60 to see if there was anything I should know going into old age... At the follow-up appt the Dr said "Well, not only are all your labs numbers in range, they're at the good end of the range. How do you account for that??" I told him "Forty years of no doctors."

Think I'll keep it that way. :)

juskom95
08-05-2021, 01:01 PM
We have different worries and different opinions! We're not going to agree.

Other than childhood vacs decades ago, I've had nothing at all; and no meds or prescriptions. The occasional flu but not for years; colds last 3 days, if that. Seems I've been blessed with a good natural immunity system. Think I'll just stay with that.
I have had so many vaccines (even experimental ones) I lost track some time ago. Most through the army, but some because the state department required it of us to travel somewhere or the country hosting us did.

Funny story: I decided to get a full physical/labs done when I turned 60 to see if there was anything I should know going into old age... At the follow-up appt the Dr said "Well, not only are all your labs numbers in range, they're at the good end of the range. How do you account for that??" I told him "Forty years of no doctors."

I had my biometrics done last year and, despite my chronic injuries, I am surprisingly healthy.

Mad Trapper
08-05-2021, 11:15 PM

One vac I would recommend is a tetanus shot booster.

If SHTF might not be able to get one, and you'd good for a few years down the line with a booster.

I need to check my last one? I do all kinds of crazy stuff and end up getting cuts and lacerations..........when was the last time I needed stitches?

Denton
08-05-2021, 11:35 PM

If SHTF might not be able to get one, and you'd good for a few years down the line with a booster.

I need to check my last one? I do all kinds of crazy stuff and end up getting cuts and lacerations..........when was the last time I needed stitches?

I was listening to a doctor's video the other month. She was saying that the tetanus shot is also not needed and is also filled with toxins.

Worldwide, how many people die of tetanus, she asked. I've never heard of anyone having it, let alone dying.

One doesn't get tetanus through cuts and shallow injuries.

All that being said, I'm thinking I'm overdue for a tetanus shot. I've had a deep puncture wound before and there's no reason to think I won't have one, again.

Inor
08-06-2021, 12:06 AM

Excellent point! The last time I had one was well over 10 years ago.

Obviously, I get all kinds of cuts in the wood shop. 99.9% of the time, they are not serious enough to go to doctor; Mrs Inor usually just sews them up at home and I take some fish mox for a few days if infection is a concern. But not going to doc means not getting reminded of the tetanus shot.

Sasquatch
08-06-2021, 01:51 AM
Excellent point! The last time I had one was well over 10 years ago.

Obviously, I get all kinds of cuts in the wood shop. 99.9% of the time, they are not serious enough to go to doctor; Mrs Inor usually just sews them up at home and I take some fish mox for a few days if infection is a concern. But not going to doc means not getting reminded of the tetanus shot.

This subject has me wondering. Is tetanus a real thing? I mean sure, at some point long ago it was probably a concern. But ask yourself, how many people do you know that have ever gotten tetanus? With all the people in this country and a lot of them, as we're told, are oppressed and poor you have to figure there are many who are not up to date on the shot. The answer to how many people get tetanus per year is:

Today, tetanus is uncommon in the United States, with an average of about 30 reported cases each year.

https://www.cdc.gov/tetanus/about/index.html

30 per year is astronomically low. We are constantly told there are children going to bed hungry in this country. But they all seem to get regular tetanus shots? Something doesn't add up.

red442joe
08-06-2021, 04:27 AM
Ah. Got it. The penny has dropped. :thumb:

No 'show me your papers' for me. No fake proof or 'novelty' card either. This is one hill I'd die on. :)

It appears I will be standing beside you.

Joe

stevekozak
08-06-2021, 05:07 AM

I am overdue for one. I last had one after a dog bit me. I am not going to get one. I am not trusting medical "professionals" to put ANYTHING in my body right now. As far as that goes, I am not trusting them to take anything out of it either. My trust and belief in the medical community has taken a sharp nosedive over the last 1.5 years. Not just because of CV.

stevekozak
08-06-2021, 05:11 AM
This subject has me wondering. Is tetanus a real thing? I mean sure, at some point long ago it was probably a concern. But ask yourself, how many people do you know that have ever gotten tetanus? With all the people in this country and a lot of them, as we're told, are oppressed and poor you have to figure there are many who are not up to date on the shot. The answer to how many people get tetanus per year is:

30 per year is astronomically low. We are constantly told there are children going to bed hungry in this country. But they all seem to get regular tetanus shots? Something doesn't add up.

There are undoubtedly children in this country that go to bed hungry. Not a single one of them went to bed hungry because their parents COULD NOT access food for them. It is because their parents DID NOT care enough about them to be sure they had food in their bellies. This is 100% fact.

juskom95
08-06-2021, 06:14 AM

It might be as simple as a hygiene thing, or that we have better OTC medication now. We have better first aid items now, as opposed to even twenty years ago, and better personal hygiene (with most of the population). I'm sure its a real thing, but it might be a case where good hygiene saves you from it for the most extreme situations.

I'm about due for my booster (every ten years I think?) and as often as I tear my hands open . . . . might be worth it.

juskom95
08-06-2021, 06:14 AM
There are undoubtedly children in this country that go to bed hungry. Not a single one of them went to bed hungry because their parents COULD NOT access food for them. It is because their parents DID NOT care enough about them to be sure they had food in their bellies. This is 100% fact.

'Baby Momma's' needing that new cell phone, those new shoes and makeup instead of food for their little ones.

stevekozak
08-06-2021, 06:34 AM
'Baby Momma's' needing that new cell phone, those new shoes and makeup instead of food for their little ones.

Exactly. Or drugs. Or booze. Or give it all to Baby Daddy so they can keep getting the D.

red442joe
08-06-2021, 06:55 AM

QFT

Joe

MountainGirl
08-06-2021, 08:53 AM
It appears I will be standing beside you.

Joe

You'd be more than welcome.
Might want to lose the ReynoldsWrap hat first.
Lots of lightning up here. :D

Mad Trapper
08-06-2021, 09:51 AM

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/tetanus/symptoms-causes/syc-20351625

"Because of the widespread use of vaccines, cases of tetanus are rare in the United States and other parts of the developed world. The disease remains a threat to people who aren't up to date on their vaccinations. It's more common in developing countries."

"Seek medical care in the following cases:

You've not had a tetanus shot within 10 years.

You are unsure of when you last had a tetanus shot.

You have a puncture wound, a foreign object in your wound, an animal bite or a deep cut.

Your wound is contaminated with dirt, soil, feces, rust or saliva — or you have any doubt about whether you've cleaned a wound sufficiently after such exposure. Contaminated wounds require a vaccination booster if it's been five or more years since your last tetanus shot."

Stuff I high lighted in bold happens to me happen almost yearly. Deep slivers/thorns, substantial cuts with dirty hands/feet, deep cut

Mad Trapper
08-06-2021, 10:04 AM
I am overdue for one. I last had one after a dog bit me. I am not going to get one. I am not trusting medical "professionals" to put ANYTHING in my body right now. As far as that goes, I am not trusting them to take anything out of it either. My trust and belief in the medical community has taken a sharp nosedive over the last 1.5 years. Not just because of CV.

DPT vaccine and subsequent boosters (5 I think?) used to be routine in USA. Tetanus booster has been around a while too.

Most people in USA, up until recently, certainly had the former and most the latter if they were treated for an at risk wound.

I'm with you on trust with the medical community taking a nosedive.

My take on tetanus vac is it's like having a gun; better to have one when you don't need it, rather than needing a gun when you don't have it.

I'll let however many get the jab, be the guinea pigs, for the still experimental Covid vaccines, which don't seem to really work at all...........

Mad Trapper
08-06-2021, 10:09 AM
It's all about money and control.

Now if the first two jab$ don't work, what make$ Moderna think the third i$ needed?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/go-moderna-calls-3rd-shot-vaccine-protect-new-strains/

"Moderna Calls for 3rd Shot of Vaccine to Protect Against New Strains — On Same Day Company Posts $4 Billion 2nd Quarter Profit on Vaccine"

juskom95
08-06-2021, 11:00 AM
It's all about money and control.

Now if the first two jab$ don't work, what make$ Moderna think the third i$ needed?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/go-moderna-calls-3rd-shot-vaccine-protect-new-strains/

"Moderna Calls for 3rd Shot of Vaccine to Protect Against New Strains — On Same Day Company Posts $4 Billion 2nd Quarter Profit on Vaccine"

That was a question during our town hall that no one (especially the MD's there) didn't have answers for.

Michael_Js
08-06-2021, 12:19 PM
My last doctor visit - over 7 years ago - I was "due" for my tetanus shot. The doctor "convinced" I needed their TDAP shot - because of the return of whooping cough, if I remember correctly. I told him tetanus only, and he pushed, and I stupidly caved in...No known side effects that I can think of. I told him I didn't trust the chemicals in the shot, and he, of course, blew that off...that was my last visit to him, and I still don't have a new doctor over 7 years later...Oh well..

Peace,
Michael J.

StratBastard
08-08-2021, 01:23 AM
Deputy Sheriffs’ Union Warns Members Will Quit Or Retire Over San Francisco’s Vax Mandate

https://www.dailywire.com/news/deputy-sheriffs-union-warns-members-will-quit-or-retire-over-san-franciscos-vax-mandate?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR3F1GCaJafO6HRsNET6nz7Ci0IzAmC4SKKXvf9Jg-DXK3zVugIGCb4CjV8

Mad Trapper
08-08-2021, 03:35 AM
And they wonder why the jab don't really work..........

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/moderna-pfizer-intentionally-lost-clinical-trial-control-group-testing-efficacy-safety/

"This is not just scientific madness, it appears to be very intentional and purposeful.

The Moderna and Pfizer vaccine tests were conducted, as customary, with a control group; a group within the trial who were given a placebo and not the test vaccine. However, during the trial -and after the untested vaccines were given emergency use authorization- the vaccine companies conducting the trial decided to break protocol and notify the control group they were not vaccinated. Almost all the control group were then given the vaccine.

Purposefully dissolving the placebo group violates the scientific purpose to test whether the vaccine has any efficacy; any actual benefit and/or safety issues. Without a control group there is nothing to compare the vaccinated group against."

Another good one.....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/cdc-director-tells-cnn-covid-vaccines-cant-prevent-transmission-video/

"There It Is… CDC Director Tells CNN the COVID Vaccines Can’t Prevent Transmission"

There it is…
CDC Director and liberal mouthpiece Dr.Rochelle Walensky told Wolf Blitzer on Friday that the COVID vaccine cannot prevent the transmission of the disease.

Dr. Rochelle Walensky: Our vaccines are working exceptionally well. They continue to work well for Delta in regard to severe illness and death being prevented. But what they can’t do anymore is prevent transmission.

So you can still spread the virus to the elderly and the sick.

🚨 CDC Director said today August 6th that “what they (Coronavirus vaccines) can׳t do anymore is prevent transmission.”

So… What’s the logic of treating the people vaccinated against COVID-19 better than those who are not vaccinated such as at NYC restaurants? cc @MarkLevineNYC pic.twitter.com/j0F03ASSro

— Yossi Gestetner (@YossiGestetner) August 6, 2021

StratBastard
08-08-2021, 04:08 AM
Judicial Watch announced that it obtained 280 pages of documents from the Department of Health and Human Services revealing that from 2014 to 2019, $826,277 was given to the Wuhan Institute of Virology for bat coronavirus research by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), which is headed by Dr. Anthony Fauci.

The documents, some of which were redacted or withheld in their entirely, were obtained through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit seeking records of communications, contracts and agreements with the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China.

“These new documents show that funding for the Wuhan Institute was greater than the public has been told,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “That it has taken a year and a federal lawsuit to get this first disclosure on COVID and Wuhan is evidence of cover-up by Fauci’s agency.”

Smitty901
08-08-2021, 06:54 AM
Deputy Sheriffs’ Union Warns Members Will Quit Or Retire Over San Francisco’s Vax Mandate

https://www.dailywire.com/news/deputy-sheriffs-union-warns-members-will-quit-or-retire-over-san-franciscos-vax-mandate?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR3F1GCaJafO6HRsNET6nz7Ci0IzAmC4SKKXvf9Jg-DXK3zVugIGCb4CjV8

Why is any LEO officer still working in SF anyway?

MountainGirl
08-08-2021, 08:14 AM
National msm news last night, in the usual covid segment, said there's another variant they're watching very closely... the Lambda Variant. Said Lambda is not as contagious as Delta, but it's much more resilient, and it's here already. First spotted in South America.

juskom95
08-08-2021, 08:46 AM
National msm news last night, in the usual covid segment, said there's another variant they're watching very closely... the Lambda Variant. Said Lambda is not as contagious as Delta, but it's much more resilient, and it's here already. First spotted in South America.

Corona is just the common cold; while slightly deadlier, it is going to be around forever and has been around for a long time.

This is just panic porn being used to take advantage of the stupid.

BucketBack
08-08-2021, 08:59 AM
Well Pfizer is in West MI, so it's readily available here.

red442joe
08-08-2021, 09:52 AM
"So… What’s the logic of treating the people vaccinated against COVID-19 better than those who are not vaccinated such as at NYC restaurants?"
You do realize, the reason is to let the vax'd BE the spreaders, but BLAME the un-vax'd.
To KEEP the 'rona going, to KEEP the control that they figured out they can get the sheeple to give them.

Joe

Prepared One
08-08-2021, 10:10 AM
They will keep the China bug and it's "Variants" going through the mid-terms. The sheeple are all to willing to give up control to the government for a little perceived safety and the socialists know that.

Mad Trapper
08-08-2021, 10:40 AM
Here is some get push back for the Jabbers!!!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/st-louis-taxi-company-flips-script-refuses-give-rides-vaccinated-masks-video/

"We don’t allow any type of masks in our vehicles, the second one is we are very against the vaccine and don’t allow people in our vehicle that did get the vaccine,” Bullington said.

Bullington said he verifies his passengers have not been vaccinated and won’t be wearing a mask before he even picks them up. One man took to Facebook saying he was denied a ride because of his vaccination status.

“I understand Missouri is one of the top three states with the lowest vaccination rate, so I am proud of all the Missouri people for standing against this,” Bullington said."

stevekozak
08-08-2021, 01:05 PM
Here is some get push back for the Jabbers!!!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/st-louis-taxi-company-flips-script-refuses-give-rides-vaccinated-masks-video/

"We don’t allow any type of masks in our vehicles, the second one is we are very against the vaccine and don’t allow people in our vehicle that did get the vaccine,” Bullington said.

Bullington said he verifies his passengers have not been vaccinated and won’t be wearing a mask before he even picks them up. One man took to Facebook saying he was denied a ride because of his vaccination status.

“I understand Missouri is one of the top three states with the lowest vaccination rate, so I am proud of all the Missouri people for standing against this,” Bullington said."

That is funny. I am not going to discriminate against people who want to vax themselves or wear masks. They have the right to do what they want, just as I have the right to think they are stupid as **** for doing so. A person can walk around with three jimmy-wrappers on their dingus all the time if they want to. I'm not going to, but other people can if they want. No skin off my willy.

Mad Trapper
08-08-2021, 01:53 PM

juskom95
08-12-2021, 08:57 AM
So, in my ongoing quest to cause my company headaches in terms of their 'Vaccine Mandate,' I am now an ordained minister of Paganism/Wicca so can now write my own religious exemption to the company.

BucketBack
08-12-2021, 09:10 AM

Kimchee for the garlic..

Inor
08-12-2021, 09:55 AM
So, in my ongoing quest to cause my company headaches in terms of their 'Vaccine Mandate,' I am now an ordained minister of Paganism/Wicca so can now write my own religious exemption to the company.

I just saw the unemployment numbers for July. There are 1.1 million MORE job openings than there are unemployed people to fill them! If you want to stand tough against these morons, now is definitely the time to do it. They will have a MUCH harder time finding somebody to take your position than you would have finding a new position. "Bring it fucknuts!" would be my response.

juskom95
08-12-2021, 10:06 AM
I just saw the unemployment numbers for July. There are 1.1 million MORE job openings than there are unemployed people to fill them! If you want to stand tough against these morons, now is definitely the time to do it. They will have a MUCH harder time finding somebody to take your position than you would have finding a new position. "Bring it fucknuts!" would be my response.

I'm not against the vaccine, I am against a company mandating my medical treatment which as absolutely nothing to do with my job or performance.

If I were around patients, or if I even worked in a hospital I might understand the requirement, but not only does my office not have anything to to with providing care (we have a big sign on the front of the building stating we are not a medical facility and cannot provide care) but I also work from home %95 of the time. There is no logical reason why I should be forced to get it, and no business justification.

This is just persecution based on political stance.

Funny thing is, I got the J&J jab but I am still %100 against the company mandating it, especially when it is still experimental.

juskom95
08-13-2021, 01:43 PM
Well, my company just changed the date to August 27th, which is well before any sort of projected approval.

I'm going to mull over my response for the weekend, still trying to play the "I'M CONFUSED AND DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!" stance.

It might give my manager a aneurysm, but he sold me out over this already so screw 'em.

Kusa
08-13-2021, 06:36 PM
Well, my company just changed the date to August 27th, which is well before any sort of projected approval.

I'm going to mull over my response for the weekend, still trying to play the "I'M CONFUSED AND DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!" stance.

It might give my manager a aneurysm, but he sold me out over this already so screw 'em.

I think I’m confused. You got the jab already. Your company is going to mandate jabs. What are you going to give your manager an aneurysm about?

juskom95
08-13-2021, 08:34 PM
I think I’m confused. You got the jab already. Your company is going to mandate jabs. What are you going to give your manager an aneurysm about?

1. Our 'customer' (read, way for UKHC to bypass state law) stated they are going to financially support any negative consequences of the vaccine

2. I do not trust our HR department to have medical records and will not be giving them access to mine

3. The jab was my choice, not my company's and the only vaccine even coming close to approval is the Pfizer one which I have issues with. Meaning, the only vaccine they could legally mandate is the Pfizer one (because it is no longer EUA)

4. I oppose the retaliation of the company mandating testing, which is not free.

5. I, at a moral level, oppose companies dictating medical treatment of employees without any form of business justification.

6. Our HR department put out the mandate without having anything in order. It has been a complete mess because they made the mandate first and are trying now to figure everything out.

7. They have put out contradictory information and when I asked to clarify it, the answer was: GET THE VACCINE OR ELSE!

8. I am being laid off in less than a year regardless, so what do I have to lose by pointing out their illegal actions and less the moral behavior?

MountainGirl
08-13-2021, 11:06 PM
1. Our 'customer' (read, way for UKHC to bypass state law) stated they are going to financially support any negative consequences of the vaccine

2. I do not trust our HR department to have medical records and will not be giving them access to mine

3. The jab was my choice, not my company's and the only vaccine even coming close to approval is the Pfizer one which I have issues with. Meaning, the only vaccine they could legally mandate is the Pfizer one (because it is no longer EUA)

4. I oppose the retaliation of the company mandating testing, which is not free.

5. I, at a moral level, oppose companies dictating medical treatment of employees without any form of business justification.

6. Our HR department put out the mandate without having anything in order. It has been a complete mess because they made the mandate first and are trying now to figure everything out.

7. They have put out contradictory information and when I asked to clarify it, the answer was: GET THE VACCINE OR ELSE!

8. I am being laid off in less than a year regardless, so what do I have to lose by pointing out their illegal actions and less the moral behavior?
Re #3 - Was the FDA approval connected to the 3rd shot for at risk people? I didn't know any of them weren't still EUA.

juskom95
08-13-2021, 11:38 PM
Re #3 - Was the FDA approval connected to the 3rd shot for at risk people? I didn't know any of them weren't still EUA.

As far as I know, they are all still EUA. The Pfizer 'vaccine,' has been rumored to be approved early September, but it was late August before that. It keeps getting pushed back, and I believe the FDA has until January 2022 to provide an answer.

My company (and the partner we help bypass law for) has made this mandate on the assumption that the Pfizer vaccine will be approved in early September. When asked what the plan was if the vaccine is not approved, there wasn't an answer.

bigwheel
08-13-2021, 11:43 PM
Yikes. Thanks. I am going back to nebulizing peroxide. If can prevent folks from catching it and cure em if they do catch it.
https://drrowendrsu.com/our-blog/hydrogen-peroxide-nebulization/

Mad Trapper
08-14-2021, 12:22 AM

Piratesailor
08-15-2021, 03:06 PM
My wife sent me this after she watched it. She’s also a nurse although a midwife primarily.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CSaR9AYp5li/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Mad Trapper
08-17-2021, 01:14 AM
https://tv.gab.com/channel/william5849/view/watch-doctor-demolishes-school-board-on-6117fe921bf68c993e8c3516

Doctor demolishes school board on CDC guidance.

Sasquatch
08-17-2021, 02:59 AM
https://tv.gab.com/channel/william5849/view/watch-doctor-demolishes-school-board-on-6117fe921bf68c993e8c3516

Doctor demolishes school board on CDC guidance.

Good stuff!

But a couple of points:

On the wall behind the board it says "Mt. Vernon Community School Corporation". Since when did education become a corporation.

The other thing is you gotta love the guy coughing in the background the entire time this is going on.